ENERGY REPORT - September 2020

Christian

I have not.

Starting last week, my sleep schedule has been FUBAR.  

Alarm goes off at 530 am.  But I am not going to bed till 11pm- midnight at the earliest.  Last night it was 3am. Fully awake at 730 this morning.

So no dreams of any kind that I can remember.

I also have beem feeling this tension when awake.  Like a rope being drawn tighter and tighter.

Then I also had people connected to conservatives giving warning about personal safety for LGBTQ+ and/ or POC individuals because they know many on the right are voting SPECIFICALLY to hurt you. They recommended getting firearms training or at a minimum self-defence classes.

This is going to be bad.

It reminds me of a song by Rise Against called the Approaching Curve.  In it, a seemingly perfect hetero couple are driving in the rain and fighting because the man wants to breakup.

The song repeatedly referenced in the background the predawn light and rain.

The last line is " ahead there was a curve approaching.  She made no indication of slowing."

I feel that is where we are despite all the feeling positive about the future down the road.  

There is curve approaching.  And some of our fellow humans are determined to drive everyone over the edge for no better reason than it will "own the libs".

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 5
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KurtisM

• Maureen

• WolfAmethyst

• Connie Stansell-Foy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ENERGY REPORT September 2020   2020 OVERLEAVES ROLE: Sage (emphasized all year) CENTER: Higher Emotional (emphasized all year) (and Emotional Center) GOAL: Submission (em

@Wendy, oddly enough, yes!!!, I experienced this right out loud yesterday. I wrote this 24 hours ago on Facebook in response to a fabulous 11 Tweet happy-blog-fest on Twitter. I will post the Tweets b

Oh, yes, bring it on. 😆

Posted Images

Evelin

No sex dreams for me 😞

(I meant this tongue-in-cheek, folks! But half-seriously, it is surprising that I would NOT have these during the Official Sex Dream Time Window. I usually have very interesting AND polite sex dreams -- they wake me up so I can remember and thus enjoy them twice.)

Edited by Evelin
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 7
  • PRIEST
Maureen

I had an involved, vivid beautiful sex dream on September 12th leading up to the SHIFT which I'll post in a personal blog entry. This morning I dreamed the following and it feels hopeful, for us. Interestingly, I've had really good sleep (for me) over the last three days. Something has shifted. I think it has to do with having some talks with myself about my own psychic hygiene and deciding to choose to re-orient how I navigate within and without. Here is the dream from this morning.

September 21, 2020:  I wish I could remember more. I just got bits and bobs and I know there was so much more.

It’s a hot day and the sun is relentless. I see Obama in a golf shirt walking up some outside stairs to the second floor of a white plastered building, leading a throng of people. You can’t see the stairs from a distance – the view would appear as one bright white wall. The stairs are leading to a roof top and all we can see from our perspective, as they walk slowly and purposely, is from just above the waist up. There's lots of stress and discussion with lots of people.

Then I'm in a room at a table with other people and Obama brings in these beautifully laid out large green and red apples and some other things. One of the things we’re asked to do is to prepare them – peeling, coring, etc., by hand. Either I or someone else decides to use some old mechanical machine to help with the work which seemed like a good idea as time was of the essence. At the end we were told that, yes, we could choose how we did it, but it didn’t matter how we handled them as long as they were prepared or processed in time.

At one point, in another room, Obama was calmly speaking to some people and a few spoke up as they were worried about me. He took a couple of steps backwards and pointed to me as a child quietly and trustfully sleeping in the corner of the kitchen.

At the end he was standing there speaking before us, saying calmly, with affection, “I’m glad you trusted me, I’m glad you trusted yourselves.”

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1
Miizle
1 hour ago, Juni said:

I dreamed of eating delicious, overripe watermelon and pomegranate seeds.

Sex dream in code if i ever heard of one!

@Evelin Thanks for the laugh (your angry face reactions to other people having sex dreams 😆)

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 8
WolfAmethyst
46 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Obama brings in these beautifully laid out large green and red apples and some other things.

He always kept a bowl of fresh apples in the oval office.  James Comey has remarked how tasty they were.

Edited by WolfAmethyst
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
Sam K
11 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Oh @Connie Stansell-Foy all of those examples of worst or best-case scenarios are of realities I could think of that would have already branched off, not will branch off in the future. I tried to bring them up as examples of how so many parallels are already heading towards the "US falls into Isolationism-Russia & China rise and unite" Worldline. Michael noted in a 2016 transcript somewhere that a lot of parallels that branched off from the July 2016 divergence towards war are heading in that direction, and that parallels would likely branch in that direction in the parallels where Hillary Clinton is elected.

Thus because they already would be, there's much more momentum for us to explore a new direction instead.

I've gotten visions, for a lack of better words, of realities where Nancy Pelosi is president. I cannot tell how, but I think it comes from a branch around February-May of 2017 where Trump goes bonkers and the world community immediately declares him a threat. He is swiftly impeached by the end of the year and 2018 is spent recuperating and putting the world back on track.

I've also gotten ideas that a branch around February-May 2017 could have had Trump assassinated, leading to a massive but brief Civil War, and a select few parallels from that scenario would return order and Nancy Pelosi might rise from that. Or you know, Mike Pence...

If you're looking for potentials from this point in time forward... I see 4:

1. Things go really bad with the election, and the virus mutates, Trump stays in and we regress into a dictatorship. As USA falls from its grace, China rises and joins with Russia and a renovated European Union. The Infinite Soul manifests as we're mired in Separation, Otiose, Contention and Repulsion. This is the HORRIFYING PATH.
2. Trump is removed but the GOP remain in power of the Senate. Everything is kept in a gridlock until either 2022 or 2024 no matter how hard we fight. We embrace Freedom, but remain stuck in Otiose and Contention. We'll call this the GRIDLOCK PATH.

3. Trump is removed and the GOP-ruled Senate flips. However people don't take advantage of this, returning to complacency and wanting to go back to normal, until a major Climate or Economic shock shakes us up. We'll call this the COMPLACENCY PATH.

4. Trump is removed and the GOP-ruled Senate flips. People use this to demand and implement wide-scale Climate Action, ensure electional safeguards, build a Global Democracy, reform Social Media and we embrace a newfound sense of Freedom and Purpose that eventually brings Satisfaction. This is the PROGRESSIVE PATH.

An additional path would be War, I guess. War takes over humanity's focus and it's basically the last war of the Young Soul Paradigm because it's seen as so stupid and reckless, we begin a slow shift towards coming together.

I see others too, though the ones you list are the most likely by far.  I think there are a small number of paths that involve a Trump victory (however suspect) and NOT completely devolving into a dictatorship, though they're definitely outliers, and they'll only get shaved away more and more as events unfold.  Certainly not gambling odds, I'll say that.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Juni
2 hours ago, Maureen said:

I

Then I'm in a room at a table with other people and Obama brings in these beautifully laid out large green and red apples and some other things. One of the things we’re asked to do is to prepare them – peeling, coring, etc., by hand. Either I or someone else decides to use some old mechanical machine to help with the work which seemed like a good idea as time was of the essence. At the end we were told that, yes, we could choose how we did it, but it didn’t matter how we handled them as long as they were prepared or processed in time.

Fruit dreams represent! This just made me remember that in my dream (another crowded one) we were all discussing how to cook the fruit we have, as it's not going to be good for much longer. I think we decided it would be stewed, or made into preserves. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
Heidi
13 hours ago, KurtisM said:

4. Trump is removed and the GOP-ruled Senate flips. People use this to demand and implement wide-scale Climate Action, ensure electional safeguards, build a Global Democracy, reform Social Media and we embrace a newfound sense of Freedom and Purpose that eventually brings Satisfaction. This is the PROGRESSIVE PATH.

I'll take a #4 with large milkshake.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 2
  • THANK YOU! 2
Amanda

SEPTEMBER 20th - ENERGY SHIFT - PASSIONATE AFFECTION or OUTBURSTS

This energy shift looks to bring with it a mix of heightened pleasure, sensuality, affection, and intimacy for many, but also a heightened sensitivity that may prompt others into outbursts of distorted passion.

Well, this may explain why I've been an emotional wreck the past two days. 

My main struggle is asking for the affection I need, physically and emotionally, from my partner, who doesn't freely express himself. 

I identify as (gray)asexual, but I do still get that tingle from time to time, so it's hard when I am feeling some kind of way but my partner isn't on the same page.  I try to talk to him and express my need for affection like hugs and quick kisses, not just sex, but it's like talking to a brick wall. 

I've been struggling with this for a while, but the last few days I've found myself unable to sing certain songs because I'm getting so overwhelmed with emotion and tears.  This morning I literally had to just have a cry because I was so worked up and frustrated with the lack of communication between us. I'm realizing I need physical affection SO much more than I thought, and now it's an issue in my relationship because we've been together for over 3 years now with little to no affection as par for the course.  I've been so focused on my own inner work and my spiritual journey that I bottled up all my emotional issues and just put them to the side.

So now a dam seems to have broken and all these pent up frustrations with our lack of communication are front and center.  If I unload on him now, it will be like it's out of nowhere and I don't want to overwhelm him, but I've let it become such a one sided problem.  Y'all.  I'm so rife with stress about the conversation I'm going to have to initiate. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 4
  • PRIEST
Maureen
1 hour ago, Amanda said:

My main struggle is asking for the affection I need, physically and emotionally, from my partner, who doesn't freely express himself. 

I identify as (gray)asexual, but I do still get that tingle from time to time, so it's hard when I am feeling some kind of way but my partner isn't on the same page.  I try to talk to him and express my need for affection like hugs and quick kisses, not just sex, but it's like talking to a brick wall. 

I've been struggling with this for a while, but the last few days I've found myself unable to sing certain songs because I'm getting so overwhelmed with emotion and tears.  This morning I literally had to just have a cry because I was so worked up and frustrated with the lack of communication between us. I'm realizing I need physical affection SO much more than I thought, and now it's an issue in my relationship because we've been together for over 3 years now with little to no affection as par for the course.  I've been so focused on my own inner work and my spiritual journey that I bottled up all my emotional issues and just put them to the side.

So now a dam seems to have broken and all these pent up frustrations with our lack of communication are front and center.  If I unload on him now, it will be like it's out of nowhere and I don't want to overwhelm him, but I've let it become such a one sided problem.  Y'all.  I'm so rife with stress about the conversation I'm going to have to initiate. 

@Amanda, have you seen this? Excerpt from MICHAEL SPEAKS – (NYC) Wants and Needs of Essence Roles – January 25, 2014

MEntity:  SAGES.

MEntity:  This may seem obvious, but the WANTS of a Sage, and the consciously motivating form of navigation throughout the life, is the want to COMMUNICATE. More elaborately, we would say “to be seen” and “to be heard.” We prefer the term “communicate” because, ultimately, it is not just about being seen and heard, it is about seeing and hearing as well. It is about creating that circuit of communication, that experience of exchange. So a Sage will always find, underneath all other motivations as a foundation, that want to communicate, to be seen and heard and to see and hear, to truly have dialogue, to truly have exchange.

MEntity:  This should be quite obvious in terms of the Sage, but often what is subconsciously motivating a Sage, and what they NEED, is AFFECTION. More than any other Role, Sages crave affection the most. They benefit the most from physical proximity and touch and contact. This does not mean they want you to fondle them without invitation necessarily, but that they have, even more so than Artisans, a difficult time feeling present in the world. They may seem present, and they may seem quite aware of themselves, and they are, but it is difficult for them to not have some form of physical contact, some sort of physical proximity, if this goes on too long. Hugging a Sage is much easier than hugging a King.

MEntity:  So when a Sage recognizes that he or she is subconsciously motivated by that need for affection, it could help explain a lot of why they gravitate towards certain relationships, certain scenarios. Even if they are completely out of their element, if that need is being fulfilled in that arena, or in that relationship, or in that exchange, they will gravitate towards that even over a great conversation, if that need is lacking.

MEntity:  For the Sages among us, do you have comments or feedback?

Question:  Well I have a question. So if you maybe are feeling like you aren’t getting those things, or getting them…wait let me organize my question. So it would be easy to utilize, like, sex to get affection, but it’s not really a very positive thing, and it would sort of be like the negative pole of it, if you’re doing it really just to fulfill that need?

MEntity:  Not necessarily. Your judgment of it, of sex as a way of fulfilling affection, may make it less fulfilling. But recognizing that you may gravitate towards sex as a way of fulfilling your need for affection will help you to make choices that may be more meaningful to you in terms of fulfilling affection.

Question:  I don’t feel that its unfulfilling. I’m just saying that I wondered if it was, maybe, not as positive, or if there would be a better way to obtain it.

MEntity:  We will say that if it turns into something that is a compulsion that cannot be controlled, and possibly moving into a form of addiction that is harmful to you, then yes, you might deem it to be a negative form of fulfilling that need. But if it is bringing pleasure, and is not harming, then it is a valid form of fulfilling that need.

MEntity:  We want to remind you that we said, as you progress throughout your lifetime and you evolve your pursuit of your needs and your wants, the necessities for the degree of fulfillment will change. So then sex may not fulfill that need for affection at some point in your life, and you may have to either move away from that as the source and look to other sources, or move to become more inclusive of other sources, such as literally reaching out to those that are close to you, and hugging more, and snuggling more. We are not speaking in terms of affection only being in physical touch, but affection in our definition is about resonance, is about—

Comment:  Intimacy?

MEntity:  We would not say intimacy in this case. We will say simply resonance: that you like who are with, that you like who you are when you are with them, which is often different from intimacy in this case.

Question:  The Venus appearance body type has a great craving for touch too. How would this be distinguishable from the Sage’s need for touch?

MEntity:  They may not be. It may be difficult to differentiate those two. However, the Venus body type will probably be more inclined to naturally evoke this than a Sage without the Venus body type. A Sage without that body type may be more inclined to neglect that need. So we will say that, if you are a Sage with a Venus body type, you probably have an easier time fulfilling that need for affection that a Sage with a different body type. Does this answer your question?

Question:  Can I interject? Speaking of Venus…using your phrase of “hugging a Sage is much easier than hugging a King,” what about a King who is primarily a Venusian body type?

MEntity:  We don’t want to complicate these combinations too much by going through all the body type combinations with the role. But since the Venus body type does tend to move in that direction quite strongly, then it would still be important  to the King, but it would just be important in a different way. It would show up in a different way. There would still be that craving for affection, that desire for affection, but it would not necessarily be a need. It would be something that would be more approached through a controlling and strategic or mastered path. Do you understand?

Question:  Does the craving for affection have anything to do with craving belonging, a sense of belonging?

MEntity:  That might be another way of describing what we were using in terms of being present, yes. The belonging is a little more emotionally charged than the term “present” in this case in terms of what we are trying to convey here. The Sage does not necessarily need to feel as if he or she belongs, but they often do feel as if they do not have a presence, that they are not seen and heard in a way that is grounded. We can’t think of another, more appropriate word than “present.” Belonging could be a part of that dynamic of their definition of present, but there is a little bit more of an emotional charge to that term than what we would like to convey by using the word present.

MEntity:  We will turn it to the Sages to ask if you find a difference between being present and belonging, or if you feel the differentiation yourselves.

Comment:  Well I do. I don’t think there’s a huge difference, I think it’s very subtle, because I feel like I belong in certain aspects. But remaining present in the times where I don’t feel like I belong is very different, like at work or something where I’m around people that are very casual, as opposed to my close family. There is definitely a difference then. I don’t feel as much of a belonging there, but I can feel present.

Comment:  think it’s easier to be present when you feel that you are someplace that you belong. If you don’t feel like you belong in a situation or in a place, then I think that, personally, yeah, you tend to go to the future or to the past—to imaginings, you know?

MEntity:  What you may have touched on then is an extension of what is required for them to feel present and that would be, in some cases, that sense of belonging. The reason why we differentiated is because we know many Sages and they do not necessarily need to feel as if they belong in a group of people for them to feel present. But there may be circumstances where that is a defining factor.

Comment:  Yeah, because I definitely do not feel like I belong with the people that I work with. I mean, I cope with it, but I don’t belong in any way. But I definitely make an effort to be present a lot of the time. Not 100%, but it is more of an effort to be present there than it is to be present here.

Question:  Is present like showing off a little bit, in a good sense?

Comment:  No, it’s just being completely, consciously aware and in that moment and present in my body. Or even not even mattering if I’m showing it, just being.

MEntity:   We might add, in response to your question, that there is a confidence that can be a defining factor in how present a sage may feel.

Comment:  Yeah, I don’t really lack any of that.

Question:  I have a question tied to what Cyprus said about sex. If a sage doesn’t experience the act of sex as affectionate, will they experience the fulfillment of the need for affection?

MEntity:  That is up to you. You would find ways for that to be fulfilled in other ways. There are a multitude of ways, probably some that we might not even come up with, that a Sage could feel the need of affection to be fulfilled. It is not in any way tied to or dependent upon sexual interaction. Did this answer your question?

Question:  Um, no. I don’t know if I misunderstood you, but I’m talking strictly about if sex is not affectionate sex, if it’s just a physical friction experience, does the Sage have that need for affection fulfilled by that act?

MEntity:  Again that would be up to you.

Comment:  It doesn’t seem like you would. I mean, in my experience, you’re determining whether its fulfilled or not, not something external.

MEntity:  Correct

Comment:  So if you don’t feel fulfilled by it, then it wouldn’t be fulfilling. And I mean, whatever I have done in the past, I have always liked and its always been fulfilling to me, so I think I do get the affection from that.

MEntity:  Yes

Comment:  But I thought that needs in this conversation, in this terminology, is an unconscious thing.

MEntity:  Correct and we think that your answer was in your own question. If you are describing it as not fulfilling, or if it is not sensed as affectionate or experienced as affectionate, it is probably a place you are looking for it and not finding it.

Comment:  Okay, that makes sense.

MEntity:  Yes, it is extended masturbation if you are purely aiming for the experience of friction only. However, masturbation can also be a form of affection. So it is purely up to your experience and your sense of presence in the exchange that may determine your level of affection shared. Any further questions or clarifications on the question that was asked?

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1
Faye
7 hours ago, Amanda said:

I have been an emotional wreck too. And I hear you, soooo much, around being asexual. It is almost torturous when people cannot hear you. You are not alone.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
Leela Corman

I also had a fruit dream, late last week. I dreamed I was putting apples and pomegranates into a juicer. I thought the pomegranates were too old; I had a lot of rinds without seeds. But I put it all in the juicer anyway, and was surprised that delicious fresh juice came out.

The next day I remembered that it was Rosh Hashanah, when traditionally we make things with apples, and use pomegranates symbolically to bring abundance and happiness in the new year. I'll add that pomegranates often symbolize fertility, and that they are the food of the dead in the myth of Persephone, one of my favorite Greek myths. When I woke up from that dream, I got an email from a new contact here in my new town that there was a socially distanced lefty atheist/queer/trans-friendly Rosh Hashanah service in a park near us, so we walked over and I attended while my daughter played in the nearby playground. It was profound to find a group of people using Jewish practice in a way that I've been searching for, too - I wasn't raised religious, and I don't believe in any gods, and if I did it sure as shit wouldn't be an old patriarch. But I don't want to be totally separate from my ancestors' calendar and traditions. I'm a known Jewish artist and writer, I'm sick of being ignorant. The storytelling, questioning, arguing, and belief in justice that is the heart of Jewishness for me is what I want, and I love ritual. So that was a good day. Then I came home and baked my grandmother's honey cake recipe, which calls for a lot of apples. I am a terrible baker. But it came out great! I didn't even set off the smoke alarms!

The last couple of days though, I feel dark and angry and scared. It's hard to separate the personal from the collective right now, so I acknowledge that. But they're not entirely separate, anyway. Everything feels so precarious right now. I feel like this would be a good time for an Ask Michael about our current trajectories.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2
WolfAmethyst
2 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

It's hard to separate the personal from the collective right now, so I acknowledge that. But they're not entirely separate, anyway. Everything feels so precarious right now. I feel like this would be a good time for an Ask Michael about our current trajectories.

Amen to that!
Shalom and Shanah Tova!  

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Connie Stansell-Foy
On 9/21/2020 at 2:04 AM, KurtisM said:

If you're looking for potentials from this point in time forward... I see 4:

1. Things go really bad with the election, and the virus mutates, Trump stays in and we regress into a dictatorship. As USA falls from its grace, China rises and joins with Russia and a renovated European Union. The Infinite Soul manifests as we're mired in Separation, Otiose, Contention and Repulsion. This is the HORRIFYING PATH.
2. Trump is removed but the GOP remain in power of the Senate. Everything is kept in a gridlock until either 2022 or 2024 no matter how hard we fight. We embrace Freedom, but remain stuck in Otiose and Contention. We'll call this the GRIDLOCK PATH.

3. Trump is removed and the GOP-ruled Senate flips. However people don't take advantage of this, returning to complacency and wanting to go back to normal, until a major Climate or Economic shock shakes us up. We'll call this the COMPLACENCY PATH.

An additional path would be War, I guess. War takes over humanity's focus and it's basically the last war of the Young Soul Paradigm because it's seen as so stupid and reckless, we begin a slow shift towards coming together.

Okay, this makes MUCH more sense to me, and I agree with this analysis. I would add that there is a distinct possibility the Nancy Pelosi could still become President, briefly, even if Trump is removed. This could happen in #2, 3, or 4, if Trump decides to pardon himself and resign between the election and the inauguration. This would normally make Pence the President, but if for some reason he was not available (had already resigned or ticked Trump off enough to force him out), that would put Pelosi into the office. Well, it would be one way to break the glass ceiling, but I honestly prefer Pelosi where she is, an aggravating, prickly thorn in the sides of Congressional Republicans and Presidents for many years to come.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Connie Stansell-Foy

No sex dreams for me, just lots and lots of long stairways that sometimes seem endless. I usually don't even remember anything else about the dream except stairs, always going up.

And while I didn't dream about fruit, either, last week I had a HUGE craving for watermelon, and since I was ordering groceries anyway, bought the biggest pre-cut option they had. It took me three days to eat it, and I'm thinking I might get it again. It was heavenly.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Heidi
On 9/6/2020 at 11:29 AM, Troy said:

This energy shift looks to bring with it a mix of heightened pleasure, sensuality, affection, and intimacy for many, but also a heightened sensitivity that may prompt others into outbursts of distorted passion.

This whole week I've been wondering when the sex dreams would come; instead there was a major outburst within my husband's family this weekend that came completely unexpectedly and out of left field. The details aren't important except that it felt like my husband and I were invited into a lion's den disguised as a nice friendly dinner. We and the other party are still shaken up over it and it's left a gross taste in my mouth. I don't think things will ever quite be the same between us.

I had forgotten all the details of this energy shift until Amanda quoted this snippet above, so I can definitely validate the outburst aspect of it. Damn! 

Edited by Heidi
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 11
Evelin

- - -

Oddly, I had both.
First, angry outbursts with two people. Then, one quickly landed back into affection and intimacy. The other is still in limbo on a scale from Hell No! to Whatever... but I'm trying to be kind even in my anger, which is one way of being honest/intimate, I guess.

- - -

@Heidi, so sorry to hear about your experience... sounds truly traumatic.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
Eric

No sex dreams here. Instead I had a dream where I was fascinated by some cultural custom a few Mexican acquaintances were doing, but was too nosy and cavalier in my interest to the point of being insensitive and interfering. I had to get brought down a few pegs by a couple of older ladies and ended up instead thinking up a guide on being interested but respectful of another's culture.

Then the dream shifted to a hotel room and I am on my laptop that suddenly ends up getting some sort of virus. The computer goes crazy with bizarre popups and random changes to settings and just an insane mess that stops me from doing anything with it. The hotel modem somehow gets the virus too and weirdly has a means to quarantine and eliminate it, but it's too late for my computer and I'm freaking out hoping I can find someone still available to help clean and restore it.  I've had that kind of dream a couple of times and I HATE them! They're one of the worst. Even though I'm immensely relieved to have a clear, still-function computer when I wake up, those dreams always make be feel blech for a while.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 2
Juni
2 hours ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

No sex dreams for me, just lots and lots of long stairways that sometimes seem endless. I usually don't even remember anything else about the dream except stairs, always going up.

And while I didn't dream about fruit, either, last week I had a HUGE craving for watermelon, and since I was ordering groceries anyway, bought the biggest pre-cut option they had. It took me three days to eat it, and I'm thinking I might get it again. It was heavenly.

Whenever it starts getting hot here, we get watermelon to eat. It's easier on my stomach than drinking a lot of water, which nauseates me, but replaces the water we lose from sweat. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
NickG

All I've had are some nightmares and anxiety dreams since September started. They're getting less and less intense as the month comes to a close, but I can't really put my finger on if I've had passionate affection or outbursts. Maybe a bit of both? Depends as unsatisfying an answer that is right now lol

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Miizle

Well, i hardly remember my dreams for the last few nights, but bizarre sleep rhythm keeps on bizzarring.
Last night, i fell asleep around 9.30 pm, woke at some point thinking it was pretty early and i was still tired, laid in bed for an unknown amount of time, until i concluded i was not going to sleep more and got up (or sat up rather). Well, it was 2.10 am!! I spent the next 2,5 hours listening to music and TLE, then went to eat dinner leftovers and then literally walked back and forth in the living room thinking and listening to music in my head for more than an hour. Some kind of a moving centre meditation i guess. Went back to bed around 6, was disturbed by noises a few times and eventually drifted into sleep and slept till about 9. (My alarm clock is out of batteries so i don't know exactly. Normally i never get to sleep this late so it's not an issue).
Pretty weird.... I'm really enjoying this, though....

Edited by Miizle
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • PRIEST
Maureen
On 9/6/2020 at 12:29 PM, Troy said:

This energy shift looks to bring with it a mix of heightened pleasure, sensuality, affection, and intimacy for many, but also a heightened sensitivity that may prompt others into outbursts of distorted passion. Around this time, many students may experience sex dreams that remain lovely for days or shocking accident or catastrophe dreams that haunt for days.

The dreaming I had this morning was longer -- but I'll just post the last bit at the end because it was actually quite shocking to me. I even used that word a few times as I wrote the dream out. I didn't realize/remember until this evening that Michael had said we may get a dream with a shocking accident. This is not a usual type of dream for me, at all.

September 22, 2020:  Then we’re in a car and Diane is driving with Simon and me as passengers. It’s nighttime. We are down east – it seems like Halifax. We are driving back to have the damn leftover soup that I am insisting on, insisting on finishing. Everything is OK until we go around a bend on an aerial highway. There is very little actual road and no side rails. We plunge over the side. I, or my consciousness, is thrown up and out of the car. This immediately wakes me up. I can see the car slowly, or is it quickly, sink deeper into the brown murky water. I think of jumping in to save Diane and Simon but I know that would be useless and stupid. Where am I? Am I in the car as well? This dream disturbs me. I don’t know why I would give myself this shock right as I’m about to wake up. I go back and reimagine different scenarios that makes me feel a little better, a little more in control, but it can’t diminish this shock and sinking feeling from the car going in the water. I wasn’t going to write out any of the dream but this shock pushed me to go back and put down some other parts of what I remember.

~~~

Also, a side note, I had a short session with Michael today about my husband's health and what they said to me mirrored my dream that I had had in the morning. It's like I experienced emotionally in dream time what he experienced emotionally in real life. I think the dream allowed me to feel empathetically what he's feeling (as much as one can) as I was in his position (of safety... after a shock) in the dream. So fucking surreal!! This is so strange (to me) I may ask Michael about it. 

Here's the pertinent excerpt:

MEntity:  As for the processing of the news, this is panic. If one were to be flung to toward the railing on a high rise to flip over the railing and see the plummeting depths below and then catch oneself and return to safety, there is no way to process what just happened until after being safe again. This is true of biological threats of terminal illness. There is a constant upholding of strength and patience and resolve that is quietly heavy and painful to endure. When the news comes that one may be safe again, then all that was put on hold to process during the entire time one has been sustaining their strength can come rushing in.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Leela Corman

I'm not remembering most dreams. This makes sense. I'm sure my brain is trying to give me a goddamned rest. I've been trying to watch things right before bed that are comforting. A couple of nights ago it was Iron Sheik wrestling promos from the '80s. Last night it was the Klaus Nomi documentary, which was great. What a beautiful short-lived star.

I highly recommend following The Iron Sheik on twitter, if you need someone to express your rage for you occasionally.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • Troy unfeatured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • WARRIOR
Uma
On 9/6/2020 at 12:29 PM, Troy said:

In other words, 2020 is a kind of “last stand” for Truth, and the next three months determine if the next years ahead will be locked in oppressive Belief and a sense of diminishing of possibilities, or an upholding of the truth through Verification and an increase in improved possibilities. 

At this point, Infinite Soul Manifestation points/hosts are in Sequences leading to Vectors to activate near the end of November in response to how September and October play out.

I'm feeling a lot of increased, amped-up energy these days and am wondering if it is IS energy I am perceiving. The SCOTUS hearings seem to be bringing this facet to the forefront of awareness. It makes me cringe and want to shut it out, look away--anything not to have my face rubbed in that shit. It's their last stand and it feels sometimes like they're winning. The election can't come soon enough for me. If the Dems win with a landslide, I'll feel much better about everything.

• LIKE/LOVE 6