Yakima

Bobby

• WARRIOR
Bobby

Last night I remembered a dream.  In the dream, I was in the military and my unit was to be doing training in the field in an area known as Yakima.  What is weird about that was that I knew that some short time before we were to be deployed that I had actually purchased Yakima.  In the dream, Yakima was a geographical area about 1/3 the size of the whole State of Washington.  The military trained there often and when they did, they paid to do so.  So, I would be paid for this particular exercise my unit would be doing.  More so in fact than I would be paid from my position in the unit.  I sort of got a kick out of being in this unique position in the dream 🙂

Of course, I did go to sleep last night with the acrid smell of smoke in the air from wildfires from central WA slipping into the Puget Sound area and the wind blowing pretty strongly all night long.  Perhaps this led my subconscious to conjure up this dream... but to OWN all of Yakima???  LOL

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • PRIEST
Maureen
5 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Last night I remembered a dream.  In the dream, I was in the military and my unit was to be doing training in the field in an area known as Yakima.  What is weird about that was that I knew that some short time before we were to be deployed that I had actually purchased Yakima.  In the dream, Yakima was a geographical area about 1/3 the size of the whole State of Washington.  The military trained there often and when they did, they paid to do so.  So, I would be paid for this particular exercise my unit would be doing.  More so in fact than I would be paid from my position in the unit.  I sort of got a kick out of being in this unique position in the dream 🙂

Of course, I did go to sleep last night with the acrid smell of smoke in the air from wildfires from central WA slipping into the Puget Sound area and the wind blowing pretty strongly all night long.  Perhaps this led my subconscious to conjure up this dream... but to OWN all of Yakima???  LOL

Hmmmm.  Sounds a bit Trumpian. Trump wanted to buy Greenland AND he benefits from everyone, taxpayers included, who pays to use anything related to Trump properties. Tao forbid, do you think you are resonating with Trump on some level? 🤪

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 3
  • WARRIOR
Bobby
55 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Tao forbid, do you think you are resonating with Trump on some level? 🤪

Sure hope the hell not!  😮

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 5
Eric

Lol, Yakima's going to get the honor of being the home of Arant Tower and a golf resort, probably in some ecologically sensitive area right next to the training grounds. 😛

Edited by Eric
  • LOL 3

Another Native landscapes dream?  You live right on the battlefields of the drawn-out "Yakima War" sounds like; Central Washington indeed came to Puget Sound.   It also was all about occupying land, of course. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakima_War

Reservations in Indian Country all through the region are getting hard-hit by the fires now,  I was just reading today, as is everyone else.  So terrible.  Truly the stuff of nightmares. 

Edited by Meg
typo
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1