Wait Period for Session Transcript

Ray Bussard

Question

Ray Bussard

What is the average time period to get the transcript back for your (email) session? I ask, because in three days it'll be three weeks. That seems inordinately long. And yes I contacted Janet the day of my sessions and haven't heard from her yet either!

Ray

• WARRIOR
Bobby
2 hours ago, Ray Bussard said:

What is the average time period to get the transcript back for your (email) session? I ask, because in three days it'll be three weeks. That seems inordinately long. And yes I contacted Janet the day of my sessions and haven't heard from her yet either!

Ray

Ray there is no definitive standard because so much depends upon a single person... Troy.  His health is what largely contributes to delays.  And when there is a delay, like it or not, ordering sessions are not turned off since this is his livelihood.  So delayed sessions become a little like past lives that are stuck and Essence has to go back and collect them at some point to use a simple example. 

I've included a screen shot of your support ticket so know that it is there.  Newer people to TLE always make me a little nervous when ordering sessions because they are not use to the potential delays.  I'd almost prefer a "if you have not been here for an X amount of time that you cannot order sessions" because without that time/experience, you just will not have the patience and understanding that is needed to wait for a session.   It has nothing at all to do with you or what your session was about.  It's simply trying to manage what was previously missed while simultaneously trying to keep up with what is current.  I will say that yours is not the oldest session so, there is that.

There are the 4 POF sessions each month that are live sessions where each person gets 30 minutes each with Michael in a mixed forum that you could possibly consider for any future sessions.  The questions there need to be kept as simple as possible and you most likely won't get to ask more than 2 because it is an abbreviated session and how Michael is accessed there.  If you ever look for these on the session scheduler and don't see them for the current month then it is because all the slots have been taken already and will need to look at a further month out.  They're pretty popular so they go fast.

Ray.JPG

• LIKE/LOVE 14
KurtisM

@Ray Bussard, I have personally waited months for some sessions, so it can take quite a while.

It's always good I think to send a support ticket if you don't get a session within a few weeks. Team TLE will get it, record your session as overdue or missing, and you will eventually get it.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
Troubadour

This seems to be an ongoing issue. Is it just me or does doing new sessions first seem somewhat counter productive? Might it work better to complete the sessions that have been waiting longest and then get to the new ones? I have made the suggestion that paying a small deposit for a session on booking and the rest after it is complete and ready to send might work. 

A case in point might be the Wholeness of Soul course. There are 51 members of the course who all presumably paid $300 U.S. That adds up to a considerable sum. I paid the full amount twenty four months ago. I have made repeated requests via the 'support' function here but nothing seems to work. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Ray Bussard
5 hours ago, Bobby said:

Ray there is no definitive standard because so much depends upon a single person... Troy.  His health is what largely contributes to delays.  And when there is a delay, like it or not, ordering sessions are not turned off since this is his livelihood.  So delayed sessions become a little like past lives that are stuck and Essence has to go back and collect them at some point to use a simple example. 

I've included a screen shot of your support ticket so know that it is there.  Newer people to TLE always make me a little nervous when ordering sessions because they are not use to the potential delays.  I'd almost prefer a "if you have not been here for an X amount of time that you cannot order sessions" because without that time/experience, you just will not have the patience and understanding that is needed to wait for a session.   It has nothing at all to do with you or what your session was about.  It's simply trying to manage what was previously missed while simultaneously trying to keep up with what is current.  I will say that yours is not the oldest session so, there is that.

There are the 4 POF sessions each month that are live sessions where each person gets 30 minutes each with Michael in a mixed forum that you could possibly consider for any future sessions.  The questions there need to be kept as simple as possible and you most likely won't get to ask more than 2 because it is an abbreviated session and how Michael is accessed there.  If you ever look for these on the session scheduler and don't see them for the current month then it is because all the slots have been taken already and will need to look at a further month out.  They're pretty popular so they go fast.

Ray.JPG

I appreciate the feedback Bobby. That explains things in a way that's understandable. I'm sure it's more complicated than what I'm imagining, so I'll activate my jedi mind training technique of quelling my inner child that needs instant gratification and change the sour look on my face. Lol. Edgar Cayce said that in patience we possess our soul, it's a virtue that's not held in very high esteem in this fast-paced, consumer driven culture, where short attention spans rule and expediency seems to be medium of exchange. Thanks.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Ray Bussard
4 hours ago, KurtisM said:

@Ray Bussard, I have personally waited months for some sessions, so it can take quite a while.

It's always good I think to send a support ticket if you don't get a session within a few weeks. Team TLE will get it, record your session as overdue or missing, and you will eventually get it.

Thanks I appreciate the response, that give me a much better perspective on the process!

• LIKE/LOVE 2
Ray Bussard
3 hours ago, Juni said:

Same^ I've had a support ticket out from a session that was in June. It comes when it comes. 

Wow, that's alot longer than three weeks. I'll shut up now!

• LOL 5
Ray Bussard
6 hours ago, Bobby said:

Okay, I've been to two of those, where you have to wait in the queue to ask your question. Those are very informative with a lot of fascinating information that gets revealed. I'll check out the scheduler. Thanks again for the info!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Ray Bussard

I hope I don't get any flak for suggesting this, but what if Troy charged $10 a month for membership? Even $5. If there's over a thousand members we're talking about $5,000 to $10,000 or more per month in additional funding to help him with his costs and time. The reason I'm suggesting that is it would enable Troy to hire someone to handle that portion of the business--collating/archiving/fulfillment of sessions and free him up to do even more sessions if he wanted to. Or, to give him some more down time to recharge the ol' batteries. Channeling high energies like he does, I would imagine, would tire one out. This is just a suggestion, but I'd be willing to shell out $5-$10 a month if it gets me my sessions in a prompt fashion. It's just a suggestion folks, so don't get all bent out of shape if you're been effected in a negative way from the Covid crisis. I know times are tough for many, but people spend more than that on a cup of coffee at Starbucks, so it's not something that should break anyone's bank. But if people have waited (I've been told) 3-5 months for their transcripts, maybe there is something we can do to ameliorate the situation? Again, just a good natured suggestion from someone who suffers at times from a case of over-wrought idealism, who is trying to work that out. Lol.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Amanda

I’m not sure how widespread the knowledge of TLE on Patreon is, but this is basically what you’re suggesting!  I think Troy is slowly trying to make Patreon the main point of action for money stuffs.  

I defer to anyone who has more concrete info on the status of the Patreon! It’s a very new venture, and may not be ready to fully launch yet tho. 

I just wanted to let you know that you have a valid and good point and such things are being considered and attempted! 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1
Ray Bussard

Well, he has an optional subscription/donation plan already set up here. All he'd need to do is make an announcement that membership fees are now mandatory with a set minimum requirement to be remitted each month (automatic renewal), and then the other plans that enable discounts are granted starting at set amounts above said minimum, those being, $5, $10 and $20. That then would at least get everyone contributing, thereby liberating Troy's time and energy.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Jackie

Extremely frustrating! I have been waiting 6 months for my last session...and yes,I agree with several of you that commented here that a deposit should be taken at the time of booking and balance when session is sent....not sure how many more sessions I will order....at this point in my life nothing the Michaels have to say it’s life altering....Good Luck to those of you waiting....Love and PATIENCE 🐢🐢🐢

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
Troy
On 9/14/2020 at 2:39 PM, Ray Bussard said:

Ray

You should have your session transcript now. This delay was due to a typo in the email address. Thanks for letting us know that you hadn't received it. Also, we are a very small team and the time used for managing tickets is all voluntary time, so it can sometimes take time for a response. The results of impact from the pandemic has left us buried in tickets that we have sorted and organized into spreadsheets so I can keep track of this uniquely overwhelming time. Your patience is really appreciated.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
Troy
2 hours ago, Jackie said:

Extremely frustrating! I have been waiting 6 months for my last session...and yes,I agree with several of you that commented here that a deposit should be taken at the time of booking and balance when session is sent....not sure how many more sessions I will order....at this point in my life nothing the Michaels have to say it’s life altering....Good Luck to those of you waiting....Love and PATIENCE 🐢🐢🐢

You should have your session transcript now. This was a result of my marathon days of being in trance and sometimes I forget what I sent out and what I didn't send out. We have since set up a way to track all of that, so it shouldn't be a problem now, but in the wake of overwhelming events, things can sometimes go wonky. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Seriously. It means the world to me and to my ability to stay focused on getting caught up. Much love and respect to you.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
Troy
20 hours ago, Juni said:

Same^ I've had a support ticket out from a session that was in June. It comes when it comes. 

Your POF Qs responses have been sent. You should see them now. This was another instance of a unique situation where technical issues caused me to have to take care of sessions outside of my schedule and that can sometimes get messy. So sorry about that, Juni. Love you.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
Troy
20 hours ago, Troubadour said:

This seems to be an ongoing issue. Is it just me or does doing new sessions first seem somewhat counter productive? Might it work better to complete the sessions that have been waiting longest and then get to the new ones? I have made the suggestion that paying a small deposit for a session on booking and the rest after it is complete and ready to send might work. 

A case in point might be the Wholeness of Soul course. There are 51 members of the course who all presumably paid $300 U.S. That adds up to a considerable sum. I paid the full amount twenty four months ago. I have made repeated requests via the 'support' function here but nothing seems to work. 

This has been dealt with many times over in support tickets. I will re-address them again as a refresher for you via support. 

As for new sessions over old sessions, that is not how I am working. SOME new sessions are in the queue, but most are all overdue sessions that were finally rescheduled after a long derailment of my schedule. I agree that the older should be priorities and most of the time that works, but sometimes I have to sort sessions in order of how much focus and energy I have, so I appreciate any understanding you have for that process. It sucks to not be able to just marathon for hours, but I have daily limitations and I'm doing the best I can whenever I recover from derailment.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 2
Luciana Flora

@Troy since there was this forgetfulness of sending some sessions .. how do I know if my session that was scheduled for April 2nd and later rescheduled for taste was done? I am not in a hurry .. if it was not done, no problem .. I just want to make sure that the session has not been forgotten ..

Edited by Luciana Flora
Luciana Flora
2 hours ago, Troy said:

Your POF Qs responses have been sent. You should see them now. This was another instance of a unique situation where technical issues caused me to have to take care of sessions outside of my schedule and that can sometimes get messy. So sorry about that, Juni. Love you.

@Troy I think I was in that POF session. and I didn’t receive it .. if I don’t forget it was a POF where there were technical issues. And the answers are to be sent by email .. Unless it happened at another POF I think I was there .. please check if my questions have been answered .. Thank you !!

i'm not sure if it was the same i went to check and mine was on the 21st of June.

really don't remember who was there with me anymore

Edited by Luciana Flora
Juni
1 hour ago, Troy said:

Thank you, just saw them in my email!  I wasn't worried, I know you always come through, and it's worth the wait. Love you too! 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Juni
34 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

I think I was in that POF session. and I didn’t receive it .. if I don’t forget it was a POF where there were technical issues. And the answers are to be sent by email .. Unless it happened at another POF I think I was there .. please check if my questions have been answered .. Thank you !!

i'm not sure if it was the same i went to check and mine was on the 21st of June.

really don't remember who was there with me anymore

I seem to remember you being there too. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
KurtisM

@Troy I have a session originally set for June that was rescheduled for August that I haven't received yet too.

Was this also not sent to me?

It was a part of a set of 5 sessions I payed for in the spring. The other 4 are rescheduled for next week.

Troy

Just so all of you know, the Support Tickets work. The fact that it takes time for me to catch up doesn't mean they aren't working. Using the forums isn't effective for dealing with Services issues, but I do understand the need to vent when frustrated. That's understandable. But please don't post anymore ticket issues here. Use the ticket system. When we are bombarded from several directions about an issue, it only adds to the overwhelm and confusion and tracking. If you submitted a support ticket, it is being addressed, I  promise.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
Troy

@Luciana Flora I'll send yours this week. Yours wasn't delayed due to forgetfulness. I'll explain in the email with the transcript.  I'll check on the POF, as well.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Troy
6 hours ago, KurtisM said:

@Troy I have a session originally set for June that was rescheduled for August that I haven't received yet too.

Was this also not sent to me?

It was a part of a set of 5 sessions I payed for in the spring. The other 4 are rescheduled for next week.

I'll check on this!

• LIKE/LOVE 4