• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maureen

• Christian

• Becca the Student

• WolfAmethyst

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MEntity: Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We can begin.   First, we will say that the joyfulness experienced by our students gathering in recognition is not limited to students. We sh

Well, that was a quick turnaround from what they said last month:   

Posted Images

• WARRIOR
Uma

Probabilities are around 28% at the moment and dropping, but this could change. We see November as a pivotal period for either probabilities dropping entirely or probabilities ramping into the 80 or 90%. We think we will know one way or another, then. We do think that these probabilities are also tied into how the pandemic moves. If there is a virus mutation discovered that kills and spreads faster and among a wider range of population, the Infinite Soul manifestation would ramp up dramatically in probability.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • SAD 5
  • ANGRY 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 6
  • THANK YOU! 2
Becca the Student

@Uma Yeah, I wonder if RBG's death has anything to do with the sudden confirmed Manifestation.  Either that, or all these forest fires, or something is happening pandemic-wise now that will be more obvious in October? I know they said it doesn't mean "the worst", but I've got to say the news of IS Manifestation made me very nervous and frightened. I hope we get more info on that sometime soon.

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 2

I'd never thought of nostalgia as a tool in this way before. Sure, we all use it, and it's great for some things and disastrous for others when intentional.  (Jury's out on parenting from this perspective.)  I'd just considered it nostalgia to represent a neg pole, "sentiment," and also a way that intellectual center can distort both memory and feeling.  I'll reflect on this more.  Seems helpful, from the vantage point of negotiating chaos.  ("Keeping the truth alive" sounds kind of over the top to me.)  I like the identification of this nostalgia as a "perfect moment." I do get those occasionally, for no reason in particular, and try to photograph them to look back at later. Happened yesterday, in fact. 

• LIKE/LOVE 18
Juni

OCTOBER ?? - Infinite Soul activates among hosts. We cannot predict this as 100%, nor can we describe what this will look like, but we have enough data to see that it is more likely than not that the flow of Infinite Soul through the hosts begins in October.

Um. 

HOLY SHIT.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • LOL 5
Miizle

First of all, i have to say i was gobsmacked about the content regarding chief features, because this has been on my mind for the last few days, and everything they said was relevant and exactly addressed my thoughts and feelings, perfect timing, incredible timing, actually. What i'm not too thrilled about, is that this is a trend now to expect for a while, at least to an extent. But i'm grateful for the tools.

Secondly, the IS manifestation... I can't say i'm not feeling a little taken aback by the news. At the same time, i must say i am excited to be alive at this time in history to witness this. It is kind of crazy.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 3
Miizle
12 minutes ago, Meg said:

The analysis comparing (1) self dep's compensations and (2) arrogance is interesting new material too. 

Yes!! I have quite often wondered about and tried to grasp the difference, actually, comparing people's behaviours, especially those that i know to possess these CF's. It appears at times that people with self-dep actually behave in ways that would quickly seem like arrogance, and vice versa.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2
Becca the Student
17 minutes ago, Meg said:

Here's a cute picture by S. Bhagat (if it's copyrighted, remove pls).  It would seem to depict both what M is encouraging the "older soul" to do as well as what they caution that "others" will be doing.  Funny it's the same thing.  (The separate question of distorting who we "are" in how we "see ourselves" is, interestingly also, apparently irrelevant here.  Ha!)

I didn't get that we were encouraged to distort ourselves at all from this report -- I got that the M's were encouraging us to lean on each other, and to remember who we are during these next few months. Fear and worry is weather we carry around us; it's not us. The fear that comes from self-deprecation is like a cloud that covers us. "Dressing up" and being more than we expect ourselves to be isn't a distortion of who we are, it's self-permission to allow ourselves to be who we are -- to do and be what we're fully capable of, regardless of our expectation that we will fall short, regardless of the fact that no one may see through the cloud to the fun and funky clothes we've dressed ourselves in. 

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 2

Thanks for explaining this.

We are all lions inside!  Sure, of course we all are.  Rawr!  But seems it doesn't matter to this particular presentation whether we are or not -- beautiful, huh?  And we are all doing the same thing -- painting pictures of ourselves (presumably, for others).  Just sayin' is all.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
AnnH
1 hour ago, Meg said:

I'd never thought of nostalgia as a tool in this way before. Sure, we all use it, and it's great for some things and disastrous for others when intentional.  (Jury's out on parenting from this perspective.)  I'd just considered it nostalgia to represent a neg pole, "sentiment," and also a way that intellectual center can distort both memory and feeling.  I'll reflect on this more.  Seems helpful, from the vantage point of negotiating chaos.  ("Keeping the truth alive" sounds kind of over the top to me.)  I like the identification of this nostalgia as a "perfect moment." I do get those occasionally, for no reason in particular, and try to photograph them to look back at later. Happened yesterday, in fact. 

Same here.  As an emotionally-centered person, I thought nostalgia was sort of wallowing.

I'm not sure it means "keeping the truth alive" so much as "what do I want to bring forward?" Like when I was surprisingly nostalgic in the meat aisle in the grocery store, I realized it was about sharing meals with people I loved. It's something I've missed very much during Covid. It was nostalgia about happy family dinner meals when I was a kid and many dinner gatherings (with and without meat!) with friends. Laughter, food, conversation, nurturing. Wanting the warmth of that. And now I know I want to bring that into the future.

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • PRIEST
Maureen
3 hours ago, Uma said:

OCT 4 - Energy Shift - REALITY CHECK - this appears to be a shift that emphasizes a reality check, or a focus on directly dealing with or exposing or lifting the truth in a way that is not ignored. On a collective level, we think this may relate to strategies for the Mature and Old to focus on how to move forward together rather than how to move others.

On a personal level, this may be a shift that takes you out of a fog you may have been in for the past 3 months on some level.

On October 4, 2020 Pluto in Capricorn will go direct at 22°29"

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 3
Juni
2 hours ago, Uma said:

Anyone else been waking up anxious the last few months for no apparent reason?

• LIKE/LOVE 13
NickG
1 hour ago, Juni said:

Yes, literally everyday since August but I've noticed it getting less and less intense as this month comes to a close. 

This whole probability of the infinite soul just fills me with dread. It also amazes me how precarious and fragile probabilities seem to be. Like, there is so many of them how can you ever possibly be accurate with them. Although, maybe it's just the precariousness of the times. I'm not sure. It's funny how Michael mentions  the infinite soul manifestation does not necessarily mean "the worst" but from the info we've all gotten over the last few months, it sure seemed to paint that picture. If it does manifest through it's hosts though, I'm crazy curious to see what emphasis on truth is taught and shared. 

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
Jeroen
52 minutes ago, Juni said:

I have been waking up around 3am with anxiety and my body not feeling well. I found it helps sometimes to sit up or walk around for a bit before attempting to go back to sleep. That reminds of what Michael had shared here in the August 2020 Energy Report about the physical body.

"MEntity: Moments or efforts to soothe or calm or rest the body may be met with surprisingly shocking resistance and agitation and disorientation, regardless of tried and true techniques.

This is because your bodies are on high alert and in defense modes that are usually reserved for specifically physical threats in the moment. Any efforts to reduce that alertness or calm it are being met with distrust and rejection as the body cannot and will not ignore any threat to your well-being.

If your attempts are a means to counterbalance your anxiety, you may find that it amplifies your anxiety, for example.

Your attempts to soothe, calm, and ground your body must be approached as a way to give your body more presence in your life, not as a means to quiet and reduce it.

This means that efforts to balance, calm, and heal the body need to be fun, engaging, and active, turning your focus outward in a way that enjoys the world, rather than turning inward as a way to avoid or distance from the world."

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 6

i must admit that i’ve been quite tired and checked out of the news and happenings lately. it’s been an overwhelming year especially with last week’s lack of justice for breonna taylor piling on top of everything else with donald frump. plus moving to a new city unexpectedly after the july nexus. but this energy report is reminding me i’ve got to keep pushing even if i’m exhausted and just want to relax on an island somewhere and hope i return to everything being perfect and trump being out of office and the revolution being complete and global warming being halted lol. but that’s just not how things work and it’s certainly not what i incarnated to experience in this lifetime. my dad always said i work best under pressure when i’m on the ropes getting my metaphorical ass beat lol...i’m going to muster the energy to do that now and fight self-deprecation and the voices in my head that say my little contributions won’t matter

this quote from the social dilemma on netflix really resonated for me and feels relevant af. to utopia!!! 

1D9226FB-8886-4F91-BB12-D95E62E33826.jpeg

Edited by avi
  • LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 3
AnnaD

I can vouch having triple self deprecation (what a trophy) that I *scramble* to define myself before anyone gets a chance, that is, when it is running hot, which is quite a bit at the moment. And it runs both ways: on a compassionate and inclusive day (I have spiritualist attitude too) I can define things in a "talking it up" manner, and on shitty days I will jump to a cynical position with the greatest volume of evidence. Self deprecation can be a bit of an ignored child, kind of loud insecure and needy and needing feedback lol that is probably just me. 

Also gutted that the infinite soul is thinking of turning up, and that the average soul age of used and abused planet earth is coming into 1st level mature. harrumph x 1000

• LIKE/LOVE 20
Michael C
2 hours ago, Miizle said:

i must say i am excited to be alive at this time in history to witness this. It is kind of crazy.

@MiizleThese were my first thoughts! To be alive at this time with the IS activating is thrilling.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
KurtisM

"OCTOBER ?? - Infinite Soul activates among hosts. We cannot predict this as 100%, nor can we describe what this will look like, but we have enough data to see that it is more likely than not that the flow of Infinite Soul through the hosts begins in October."

Ugh.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • LOL 1
  • Troy featured this topic