Michael Speaks ~ September 27, 2020 ~ October Energy Report

Bogi
3 hours ago, avi said:

1D9226FB-8886-4F91-BB12-D95E62E33826.jpeg

Your screen is like mine. I am always keeping open 100 tabs.

And then I am *always* surprised when my laptop goes like "no, thank you" and crashes. 😆

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 13
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maureen

• Christian

• Becca the Student

• WolfAmethyst

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MEntity: Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We can begin.   First, we will say that the joyfulness experienced by our students gathering in recognition is not limited to students. We sh

Well, that was a quick turnaround from what they said last month:   

Posted Images

Evelin

@Juni, yes -- I did wake up anxious the night before. Thought my phone had chimed, but it hadn't, yet I could't go back to sleep for hours. Once I did, I dreamt a big black feline was sleeping under a bush-tree in my childhood yard. Looked like it was peacefully sleeping, but I distinctly felt it's really ready to pounce with a second's notice. That's kind of how I feel lately, like the small stuff is taking a back seat and I'm sitting on a spring, waiting for the moment it pounces.

I had a deep wave of nostalgia yesterday, something about the autumn light hitting the already coloured leaves on the ground and through the pines, when I was walking to my mother's with my daughter, who had it too or picked it up from me, and talked about how nature is everywhere and the most important thing, and I said "We're nature, too" and we just kept walking in quiet joy. I have always loved autumn and it's always nostalgic for me, but this bout came from a very deep place, almost species-deep.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 1
Luciana Flora
10 hours ago, Uma said:

Older souls afflicted with this fear assume they are wrong or in trouble or failing long before anyone else brings this up.

10 hours ago, Uma said:

Older souls tend to retreat and hide because they do not want to be liked or seen only because they pushed you to see them. Younger souls do not have that concern.

I found it interesting .. this is exactly how self-deprecation works for me ..

• LIKE/LOVE 16
Ingun
8 hours ago, Maureen said:

On October 4, 2020 Pluto in Capricorn will go direct at 22°29"

And this is at the same degree where Pluto and Saturn met for the first time in 100 years, back in January, on the 12th.

Also; Saturn is in Capricorn and turns direct on Tuesday 29th............... Saturn is squaring a retrograde Mars in Aries.....

Full Moon on Thursday in Aries conjunct Chiron.

An astrologer wrote:  "This will initiate an even deeper wave of the major clearing and cleansing. Anticipate more detoxing globally in terms of more disclosure, more public political wrangling, more attempts to control, more purification, more soul searching as a collective and more revelation and exposure. Truth needs to be served up, raw and cold and clear, whether about racism or the dark side of modern economics or the environment. Due to the laws of synchronicity, it is a command from the universe. With the Dark Lord as the all-seeing Eye of Mordor, Truth is saying, “Ready or not, I’m coming.”

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • THANK YOU! 4
Marigold
12 hours ago, Uma said:

OCTOBER ?? - Infinite Soul activates among hosts. We cannot predict this as 100%, nor can we describe what this will look like, but we have enough data to see that it is more likely than not that the flow of Infinite Soul through the hosts begins in October.

Not happy about this. I read the energy report very late last night and had trouble falling asleep fast due to the anxiety. To me an IS manifestation means that humanity fucked up and that it will be taking the longer, slower and more painful path towards a breakthrough rather than the faster and more pleasant one. Besides, if I remember correctly, an IS plants the seeds of Truth, Love or Energy but it takes time for them to take hold and grow, we will not be seeing immediate results, it may take quite a while.

This also makes me think that an even deadlier mutation of the virus is happening/is close to happening. I remember Michael saying (and I'm paraphrasing roughly, I can't find the actual quote right now) that if we don't start seeing relief from it by the end of the year and the beginning of the next one, then possibility for COVID getting worse becomes higher.  Many people  still do not believe a virus even exists or that it's not that big of a deal, that only older people with pre-existing conditions are at risk which is not true especially with some of the variations of the virus. Personally, I find the long-term effects (which include brain damage, lung damage, heart issues and other) of this disease to be quite scary and you can't know whether you are going to be one of those who won't recover at 100% with no after-effects. I get so angry when I hear-''oh, let the young people get sick, they'll be fine''. Not to mention that a long-term immunity doesn't get deveoped anyway, from what we know.

In my country, the schools are open and children study in them without masks. My sister goes to school and I'm rather anxious-I can expect her to get infected at any time and bring it home. Besides, there are also the private group lessons which she goes to because the educational system is so bad at preparing children for university entrance exams.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 11
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
Jørgen

To be honest, I'm quite looking forward to this Chief feature season. Last year's emphasis on Self-Destruction was quite miserable for me, and I was depressed for large swaths of time during it. That being said, it was also an incredibly cleansing and healing time for me. Leaving me with a much upgraded and more useful filter on reality. That I've carried forward into this year.

The more time that passes, the more beautiful I find last year's chief feature season. 

Self-Depreciation as one of my own chief features will probably be rough, but its impact and severity has been diminishing lately. So I'm interested to see if this emphasis will make it flare up and more difficult to deal with again, or if I'll be able to continue with the same momentum I have had up to now. 

Edited by Jørgen
Grammar
  • LIKE/LOVE 20
michael_k

Even though a worsened Covid strain is said to be one of the triggers for the Infinite Soul, in my opinion the bigger issue leading to manifestation is continued denial that the virus is a problem. Even if a virus strain weakened humanity for a generation and it couldn't be controlled, a compassionate society would probably be able to endure such a scenario. In our current system though, there is not enough impetus for accountability for such a crisis, and the results would be disastrous and lead to social breakdown.

I see humanity's handling of the virus as symptomatic of our relation with the truth. Many want to deny it exists in a way that allows the problem to worsen, and that in itself is potentially more of a trigger for the Infinite Soul than the actual ramifications of an uncontrolled virus, and affects us in much more profound ways concerning our evolution as a species. If we make up our own truth and refuse to face reality, we can't really evolve unless there is an intervention that breaks us from that, hence the Infinite Soul arrives.

Humanity's issue with the truth extends beyond the Covid pandemic. Around the world there has been recent surges of ultranationalism in tandem with religiousity. In the USA, we have the Trump movement with its Conservative Christian, White Supremacist trappings, we also have Narendra Modi in India and the Hindutva movement, as well as Erdogan in Turkey and the ongoing threat of Islamism against Progressive reform in the Middle East and many other examples. Western Progressivism may be useful in countering the Trump movement, although its effectiveness is limited worldwide due to lack of understanding of problems outside the Western World, and the realisation that it would be an interference to walk in and attempt to solve the problems of other cultures for them.

All Western progressives, liberals and leftists can do is to then allow an open space for others to air their grievances and concerns about issues in their own cultures and lend an open ear, and while this brings true benefits, it is a slow approach, and it can cause confusion when dubious voices can exploit this compassion to further their own agendas and play on the ignorance of the Western populace.

For this reason, I think it is the right time for the Infinite Soul to come. If these next three months have a theme of Self-Deprecation, then it may be best to work with the fact that even our best knowledge and courses of action may still not be enough to solve our issues every time, and this time it may be the right choice to accept our inadequacies and embrace the greater level of assistance from the Infinite Soul. I don't think this situation means we have failed, I see it more of a reminder of how there is always more to learn, and even when we think we have the answer and we could build a greater society for ourselves if we just try, it may avert catastrophe in the long run if we have some kind of blueprint for where we should go.

We have to admit, we don't really know much about what a Mature Soul Human Society will look like on a global level, we have never done it before. The plannings of the Infinite Soul manifestation in itself is a mystery, not even the Michael Entity on the Causal Plane with their access of knowledge can speak much on the specifics of it. Who are we to assume it shouldn't happen now in this timeline? Regardless of speculation, I don't think we have nearly enough information to ascertain such a thing.

However, I do see how regressive political and religious movements around the world could make life hellish in coming decades if there is no firm way to counter them. Even our best efforts as Mature and Old Souls may fall short of that and it is good to know the IS has our back.

Edited by michael_k
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 6
Christian

Two things on why the IS is manifesting, probably.

This article appeared in July. It could be that with FL fully reopening and TX never taking it seriously, that the virus is part of the cause.

As what they said last month that if the virus takes a lethal turn the probabilities would shoot up to 80%-90%.

Second, the goddamn fatalism of the fucking left. I have had multiple conversations with people directly addressing this. There is this fatalism of he just gonna steal the election.  The democrats are just spineless and won't do anything.

Like I cant even listen to any of the Left tubers anymore because it's all doom and gloom.  

So what we just give up? We just lay down and let them? We just accept their version of reality?

That more than anything else is why I think this is happening.  People have fallen into the belief that we can't win. So, to me, it seems like the IS showing up would be the kick in the ass some of these people need to start doing something or at the very least snap out of it enough to join the fight.

It is so very frustrating.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
KurtisM

@Christian

The concept of giving up when you know you can do something to change course,, pisses me off.

I hate that fatalism..

I think your points may be rather accurate then.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
Amanda
11 hours ago, avi said:

i must admit that i’ve been quite tired and checked out of the news and happenings lately. it’s been an overwhelming year especially with last week’s lack of justice for breonna taylor piling on top of everything else with donald frump. plus moving to a new city unexpectedly after the july nexus. but this energy report is reminding me i’ve got to keep pushing even if i’m exhausted and just want to relax on an island somewhere and hope i return to everything being perfect and trump being out of office and the revolution being complete and global warming being halted lol. but that’s just not how things work and it’s certainly not what i incarnated to experience in this lifetime. my dad always said i work best under pressure when i’m on the ropes getting my metaphorical ass beat lol...i’m going to muster the energy to do that now and fight self-deprecation and the voices in my head that say my little contributions won’t matter

this quote from the social dilemma on netflix really resonated for me and feels relevant af. to utopia!!! 

1D9226FB-8886-4F91-BB12-D95E62E33826.jpeg

LOVE Buckminster Fuller. ❤️ So much resonance with his ideas for me!

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WARRIOR
Bobby
12 hours ago, NickG said:

If it does manifest through it's hosts though, I'm crazy curious to see what emphasis on truth is taught and shared. 

I can almost imagine Michael humorously answering this with "Truth Trump(s) Conspiracy"  😄

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 15
WolfAmethyst
15 hours ago, Miizle said:

Secondly, the IS manifestation... I can't say i'm not feeling a little taken aback by the news. At the same time, i must say i am excited to be alive at this time in history to witness this. It is kind of crazy.

Maybe that's the answer for any of us who have ever wondered "What on EARTH was my essence thinking when it chose this life / this body?!"

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 3
Sam K

It still isn't a certainty. If the odds have flip-flopped so drastically before, they can do so again.  Easy come, easy go.  Either way, I don't see it as a discouraging thing.  I may be more panentheist than pantheist, but I still resonate with how Michael describes it here: it's a measure we collectively choose, not some test we pass or fail, nor some salvation imposed on us by a separate deity.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 17
Christian
8 hours ago, KurtisM said:

The concept of giving up when you know you can do something to change course,, pisses me off.

I hate that fatalism..

A few that I have spoken too expresses they will vote or already have.

The fatalism I see is that they seemed to have belief in only Trump winning regardless of anything.

So

I'll do this one thing but the future I see is shit despite that.

So it appears that is the future they are interested in.

It drives me up a fucking wall.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • SAD 1
Rosario

Such a great report as always, I'm teary eyed...and cant' wait to share this with my other little communities!! ❤️ 

and count me in the group "curious and kinda just meh" when it comes to the IS xD  

thank you TLE fam, I'm learning so much from your perspectives and amazing insights...big soul hugs!!

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1
Becca the Student
2 hours ago, Christian said:

A few that I have spoken too expresses they will vote or already have.

The fatalism I see is that they seemed to have belief in only Trump winning regardless of anything.

So

I'll do this one thing but the future I see is shit despite that.

So it appears that is the future they are interested in.

It drives me up a fucking wall.

Oh, I know those kind of people well. The worst. To bring a little peace, or at least maybe a bit of understanding to the anger, I remind myself that fatalism is a protective mechanism. It's not a future they want, but it IS a future that hurts them the most, so they feel they need to "prepare" for it by "not getting their hopes up" -- which is of course counterintuitive to what they really want, and thus only gets in the way of building the future they actually want. It's a great way to divorce themselves of responsibility, as well.  Fatalism also frustrates the hell out of me, but knowing it comes from fear sometimes helps me to speak through that wall when I talk to them.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
KurtisM

@Becca the Student

@Christian

Futility came up in my discussion with others today.

I defined it as "when our capacity to respond appropriately is short-circuited by our sense that our actions are losing value/meaning".

Which... totally came out of left field for me. I think that was Essence downloading the words to me.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 2
Connie Stansell-Foy
On 9/27/2020 at 3:11 PM, Uma said:

When older souls fear inadequacy, they can tend to shrivel, retreat, hide, or become the person who insults themselves first before others can do it.

Older souls afflicted with this fear assume they are wrong or in trouble or failing long before anyone else brings this up.

I am more convinced than ever that my mother was an Old Soul with Self-Dep. She did this all the time.

OCTOBER ?? - Infinite Soul activates among hosts. We cannot predict this as 100%, nor can we describe what this will look like, but we have enough data to see that it is more likely than not that the flow of Infinite Soul through the hosts begins in October.

I have conflicting emotions about this. Sad, that apparently we didn't manage to make things enough better that the IS manifestation wasn't needed. Excited, to be able to witness this rare phenomenon (unprecedented in our species, really, as I understand it, to have multiple/many hosts at once). Hopeful for the future; sure, it will take some time for the IS to affect our society, but how long?

With the truth so fragile at the moment, many are dependent upon nostalgia to keep the truth alive about the wonders of existing and living and being together as human beings in this world.

There are awful and horrifying things that happen in the world, but these have never defined your world. Your evolution has defined it. And it is vital to know the truth that it is evolving and you are a part of that.

OCT 4 - Energy Shift - REALITY CHECK - this appears to be a shift that emphasizes a reality check, or a focus on directly dealing with or exposing or lifting the truth in a way that is not ignored.

It sounds to me as if the IS focus may well be TRUTH. Is there something that we need more right now than objective reality?

• LIKE/LOVE 11
Christian
11 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Futility came up in my discussion with others today.

I defined it as "when our capacity to respond appropriately is short-circuited by our sense that our actions are losing value/meaning".

@KurtisM

That is brilliantly lovely

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • Troy featured this topic
Christian

David Harvey released a new episode of his anti-capitalist chronicles.

It points to a few other reasons for why the IS could be manifesting.

My wife just received a letter from the IL unemployment office saying she has exhausted her benefits.  This is happening in many households in the US this month.  This is the primary income many have had for the last 6 months.  

Now it's gone.

This will aggravate the housing situation. This will mean more children and families going hungry.  If the weather doesn't cooperate this winter and we get a cold snap from the 8th circle of hell...heating costs will go up.

The potential of people starving and freezing to death in the thousands in the US.......

Harvey talked about the social and redistributive structures that need to be setup don't have time.  By January, we will be in the worst of it. So while anything can help...damage will already be done. 

Taxes will have to go up or we will have to fine with people dying.

He touched on the mix of COVID and the flu season.  We simply have no idea how people who have had covid are going to react to catching the flu.  It could be more lethal. Add to that the lack of knowledge about the effects if someone gets both.

There is far more in there than just that.  But these things stuck out to me as reasons why the IS seems to be coming.

We talked more than we acted and now we face the consequences.  

Edited by Christian
Grammar, spelling clarity
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 7
  • THANK YOU! 1
On 9/27/2020 at 6:11 PM, Uma said:

We remind you that these are not saviors. They are people. Infinite Souls are not superstar celebrities (unless they are). The effect of the Infinite Soul is longterm, not a matter of rescuing or saving.

We remind you that it does not mean "the worst." We remind you that the Infinite Soul is not some external god, but the whole of all of us. In other words, when the Infinite Soul manifests, it is because events require ALL of us to come together in some way that changes course for all of us. And by "us," we include ourselves.

Hoo boy.  Well, I do not consider this to be "good news" at all.  Even if it's not "the worst" I suppose my mixed-feelings are analogous to: "well, I suppose it's a good thing that a bunch of state and national fire-fighters are on their way here with multiple fire-trucks ... but it really sucks that the local house fires have gotten so entirely out of hand (and the local city first responders who are on the scene are so unable to deal with it) that we have to call in that level of support and resources to keep everyone here from dying in fire."  To continue the analogy, I'm also ... let's be polite and say "supremely annoyed" ... at the kids who have intentionally set all the fires, denied their existence, and fed the flames ... and that will be cheering 'cause they want to see these new shiny-red engines and the neat firefighters in their uniforms -- and who will be screaming their heads off (and actively interfering) once said fire-fighters actually do start helping to put out the pretty-pretty flames.

Maybe I'll have the opportunity to offer one of these Infinite Soul hosts my sincere condolences and apologies for the systemic failures of our species which necessitated their manifestation?

Edited by John
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2
Jody Bower

I relate to the exhaustion and desire to just put my head in the sand. I've dialed WAY back on social media, especially the people who just. can't. stop. with the angry political posts. Anger does not inspire me, it saps my energy. I think it has to do with how I'm biochemically wired. Can't handle too much stimulation but it's unrelenting.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • PRIEST
Maureen
On 9/27/2020 at 6:11 PM, Uma said:

So the next three months emphasizing the Chief Feature of Self-Deprecation is likely to be quite turbulent as exhausted older souls try to override the wish to simply shut down, shut off, and hide while the younger souls try to overcompensate and prove themselves by pushing, forcing, and imposing their view of themselves on others.

Trump most certainly displayed this while he derailed the debate (it was actually a debacle, a blow to democracy) tonight. One more institution that he’s now savaged to death — like everything he touches. 

And this didn’t take long, “Proud Boys” (men with boy-brains who have dick all to be proud of) were watching what Trump said, as he defended them, during the debate. 

From Shaun King on FB: “Utterly disgusting. Here is the white supremacist group, The Proud Boys, now changing their logo to Trump’s remarks to them to “Stand Back and Stand By.””

D1777082-D481-47F9-B592-0B841737FF90.jpeg

• EYEROLL/MEH 1
  • SAD 5
  • ANGRY 5
Connor
7 hours ago, John said:

Maybe I'll have the opportunity to offer one of these Infinite Soul hosts my sincere condolences and apologies for the systemic failures of our species which necessitated their manifestation?

The Infinite Soul host would probably give you a weird look because they are also Human and they probably have no idea what an Infinite Soul is. If  you cross paths with an Infinite Soul and they do not want to grab a drink, try for a selfie instead.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 17