Michael Speaks ~ September 27, 2020 ~ October Energy Report

michael_k

I had two interesting dreams last night. The first one involved the US Presidential Candidates, which was interesting as I don't usually dream about those sorts of topics like others here do, and I became aware after I woke up that the debates were getting prepared over in America while I slept.

The dream started with me going down an escalator. It wasn't one of the usual escalators you see around malls and such, it didn't have any steps and was just a slippery metal surface, like what you might expect in a luggage conveyor belt system at an airport. In front of me, the Trump family was sitting on actual seats, and between them and I was a razor sharp metal barrier which I had to perilously leap over once the escalator reached the ground. The divide between myself and the Trump family in this dream may represent the wealth and power divide between the common person and the people in charge, and me having to leap off the escalator might have been illustrative of the difficulty average and poor people have to face to get to their desired destination in life in comparison to the wealthy, who only need to get up and move.

I didn't see the Trumps again in this dream, and they didn't seem to notice my existence. Next I came to what could have represented a voting booth, and I think this part of the dream reflected my own insecurities about the US Voting System. In order to vote, I had to tear off a piece of paper that represented either Trump or Biden and put it in an envelope. The envelope however, had holes in it, and there was a machine in front of me that I didn't know how to operate. I think these elements represented postal voting and automated voting booths, both of which are voting methods that concerns have been raised about, and systems that I do not use when I vote in Australia through our in-person paper ballot system.

Joe Biden walked up to me while I attempted to figure out the voting, and while I had a feeling about him that he was a good guy (more so than I have in the past), he didn't seem to know much about the dilemmas I was having with voting or what to do about it. There was an African American man about my age in the voting booth next to me, and I spoke to him about the situation and he walked off and discussed it with some older people in his community and came back saying that things would be okay. Maybe then this dream is about overcoming my own securities with the election process and the eventual outcome, then it is about actual problems with election integrity?

The second dream related to the manifestation of the Infinite Soul. Whilst I'm not in the doom and gloom mindset concerning manifestation, have to admit I do find the whole process of Infinite Soul hosting a little spooky and I don't understand it well. This dream helped me come to terms with it a bit as well as providing an interesting revelation.

This dream was toward the end of my sleep and basically all it was, was me making a post to this topic on TLE in a humoured manner. I wrote "You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why, Santa Claus, the IS, is coming to town." along with a picture based on an urban legend I heard, where Santa was supposedly depicted on a crucifix like Jesus in a Japanese department store during Christmas festivities. (I have looked it up and it seems this legend is false, as the Japanese know enough about Christmas not to do something as ridiculous as this.)

As I rose from sleep I thought about this and how it would nicely tie up our Christmas stories to have both Jesus and Santa as Infinite Souls. I thought about this more as I woke up properly and wondered, could this be a clue? Considering that we have the capacity to channel lives from potential futures and establish accurate fictionalised media on aliens (Ewoks) according to MEntity, then surely there would be some sort of blueprint in our own mythology as to what the upcoming IS will look like and what messages will be delivered.

One of the reasons why Santa Claus stands out is due to the character's involvement in Christmas festivities, which began as a celebration of Jesus' birth. It is interesting how another figure would emerge on this day and take over the narrative unless they were based on something that would eventually be just as important.

But why Santa, in 2020? Well, Santa is very charitable. Santa comes down from the North Pole to deliver presents to children all around the world, perhaps this is a metaphor for global wealth equality, with the wealthy nations of the North becoming or being encouraged to be more charitable to the Global South? There are environmental messages associated with Santa also, naughty kids get a lump of coal in their stocking - a non-renewable, polluting energy source is seen as an ill reward for wrong-doers. The colours of Christmas, red and green, are also associated with workers' movements and environmentalism respectively, which strengthens the hypothesis.

Another aspect of Santa is that he is capable of flying on his sleigh all around the world without the use of fossil fuels. This could be symbolic of a shift in technology to cleaner energy. Preservation of glaciers and the environment of the North Pole is also celebrated in Christmas tales with the notion of a 'Winter Wonderland'. If we want to maintain the Earth and creatures like Polar Bears, it will be essential to stabilise sea and land ice in both poles to avoid flooding and environmental catastrophe in the future.

Santa is also associated with accountability. 'He's making a list, he's checking it twice, he's gonna find out who's naughty and nice' is ultimately a call to accountability, transparency and honesty which are things that are sorely needed right now in the leadership of this world.

Santa going down the chimney is also a nice fun way of illustrating the process of Infinite Soul host activation. 😆

Santa_Crucified.png

^^ This is apparently a photoshop but there's no way I wasn't including it. 😝

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 2
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maureen

• Christian

• Becca the Student

• WolfAmethyst

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MEntity: Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We can begin.   First, we will say that the joyfulness experienced by our students gathering in recognition is not limited to students. We sh

Well, that was a quick turnaround from what they said last month:   

Posted Images

Troubadour
On 9/28/2020 at 8:11 AM, Uma said:

OCTOBER ?? - Infinite Soul activates among hosts. We cannot predict this as 100%, nor can we describe what this will look like, but we have enough data to see that it is more likely than not that the flow of Infinite Soul through the hosts begins in October.

We remind you that these are not saviors. They are people. Infinite Souls are not superstar celebrities (unless they are). The effect of the Infinite Soul is longterm, not a matter of rescuing or saving.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 3
michael_k

Another thing I wonder is how prominent in media the Infinite Soul Manifestation will be. Could it initially be something profound that occurs between a relatively obscure group of people during the host activation, that later becomes something acknowledged in history or perhaps mythology if the source isn't accurately found? I think there's an opportunity for a lot to happen 'under the surface' of our existence during the event rather than it being a public spectacle.

In my earlier post I floated the idea of Santa Claus as a mythological hint of what a future IS could look like from a dream I had. Well of course I know the story of Santa comes from a man known as St. Nicholas. Despite the popularity of Santa and other narratives deriving from St. Nicholas, it is stated in the Wikipedia article I glanced over that little is actually known of the life of the man, apart from what was written about him centuries later, which is interesting given how potent the Santa mythos is in popular culture today.

Lao Tzu is similar in that little is actually known about the person he was, despite his influence. Perhaps the Infinite Soul may be someone who is barely acknowledged in our world today even during the Manifestation, until inspirational stories and philosophies begin floating around centuries from now which point back to a source that can't quite be determined. It should be easier now though for the IS Host to have some worldly influence given technology, but I guess time will tell.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1
Diane
On 9/27/2020 at 11:24 PM, Jeroen said:

This means that efforts to balance, calm, and heal the body need to be fun, engaging, and active, turning your focus outward in a way that enjoys the world, rather than turning inward as a way to avoid or distance from the world."

@jeroen

Thanks for the reminder.

I feel so much better when I am able to do this.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
petra

Our world is in a big pickle right now, and Michael reminded us to stand together, and to use nostalgia as a tool to keep us going.

As Michael Students we know about the different Soul Age Levels and what each one of them is capable to pull of.

I always wondered about the current distribution of Soul Age Levels in our world, and how it would be different with more Mature and Old Souls, instead of so many Young and Baby Souls?

How did this come about?

One answer I found is this:

[Geraldine] So, the last caretaker intervention was approximately 300,000 years ago, of which the enlarged brain of the Neanderthal was the result? Was there a separate experimental line that evolved into what we call the Cro Magnon?

MEntity:
In response to your question, Geraldine, it would be yes.

Most who were involved in the accelerated civilizations either cycled off, or were Mature and Old, and decided to remain discarnate during this rebuilding over the next century or so, and this gave rise to a great foothold of Baby and Young Souls that remains to this day.

==============================================================================================

The choices that each fragment makes can have a long tail of consequences into a far future, right now I wished the Oldies would have kept incarnating then!

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 3
Christian
10 minutes ago, Diane said:

Aren't we the brave old souls, having decided to 'be here now'.   🤗

An action is usually considered brave or foolish in hindsight.

We did choose for our own reasons to be here now and it could be because of memories of that previous decision.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 4
petra

Brave or foolish, is an aside of my original intent to have found an answer from Michael why we are distributed in Soul Age Levels as we are, and the consequences thereof for the world we live in.

300 000 thousand years ago I was Young, 150 000 thousand years ago I was Mature, and 25000 years ago I became Old.

I belong to E-Ring 2, Cadre 1, we know from Michael that the first 3 Cadres of an E-Ring are essential to establish the ground upon where the other 9 Cadres walk upon, call it brave or foolish.

The ones 300 000 thousand years ago being Mature and Old, hold back for their own reasons, but it definitely created, what we have to deal with right now, we are all learning and evolving, dealing mainly with the consequences of our choosing.

My point is that I am closer to understand just in looking at the distribution of the different Soul Age Levels, and why this happened without pointing fingers, the state of affairs right now.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • PRIEST
Maureen
13 hours ago, michael_k said:

This dream was toward the end of my sleep and basically all it was, was me making a post to this topic on TLE in a humoured manner. I wrote "You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why, Santa Claus, the IS, is coming to town." along with a picture based on an urban legend I heard, where Santa was supposedly depicted on a crucifix like Jesus in a Japanese department store during Christmas festivities. (I have looked it up and it seems this legend is false, as the Japanese know enough about Christmas not to do something as ridiculous as this.)

What struck me from your dream was that Jesus was our last Infinite Soul and Santa Claus is a modern version of how secular people people celebrate the birth of Jesus (December 25) -- which isn't his real birthdate. 

Also, the idea of the crucifixion, as Michael mentioned to us (looked and cannot find the channeling... yet) that whoever the five Personalities are, who will manifest the Infinite Soul, will likely be targets of rage killings. I will keep looking for the channeling or if anyone can remember please comment. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • SAD 2
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • PRIEST
Maureen
19 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

@Maureen

Is it this?

@KurtisM!! yes, likely, and if it isn't the one I was thinking of it's close enough as it addresses the assassination of Infinite Soul hosts. Thanks!! ♥

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Birdy Bear

Thanks @ME, @Troy, @Uma, @thepersonreadingthisnow : )

@Troubadour, huge thank you for the judicially dated post: September 30th- Orange Shirt Day- Every Child Matters!  Singing and dancing are better forms of some knowledge, preach!,  and she describes so well and succinctly how our precious Indigenous peoples have the knowledge of healthy sustainable socio-economic growth- they can educate us! It is just enchanting and it stokes my hopes and trust in our achieving it.. https://www.orangeshirtday.org/.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Maryann

A vision for the future presented as nostalgia. Watching this, I cried like a baby.

Edited by Maryann
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 2
AnnaD

What the IS needs is personal detail around them 24/7: I envisage "Dad's army" home guard (people too old to really fight) looking like geriatric Men In Black doing important things like throwing their bodies (slowly) in front of oncoming bullets. A black popemobile. Juxtaposed with the BS that is Baby and Young Soul USA and their lather about the right to bear arms, the image of Old Souls doing home guard duty at varying levels of effectiveness is a sweet thought. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 4
JeanneS

Count me among the folks who are excited and intrigued to be incarnated during an IS manifestation.  I will admit being fascinated with the IS and with what the manifestations will be like.  My understanding of the IS is that it is meant to be a presence whose very beingness nudges us in the directions for growth during a time when humanity has lost its way.   I will admit to hoping that I might be able to be in the presence of an IS manifestation.  I realize that this might be considered a bit nuts by others on this group, lol. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
Sam K
3 hours ago, JeanneS said:

Count me among the folks who are excited and intrigued to be incarnated during an IS manifestation.  I will admit being fascinated with the IS and with what the manifestations will be like.  My understanding of the IS is that it is meant to be a presence whose very beingness nudges us in the directions for growth during a time when humanity has lost its way.   I will admit to hoping that I might be able to be in the presence of an IS manifestation.  I realize that this might be considered a bit nuts by others on this group, lol. 

I have an ongoing Essence-level study in IS manifestations, so I get you.  I also empathize with the perspective of not wanting the IS to be necessary, though it's not a perspective I adopt myself.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
Connie Stansell-Foy
On 9/27/2020 at 3:11 PM, Uma said:

OCT 4 - Energy Shift - REALITY CHECK - this appears to be a shift that emphasizes a reality check, or a focus on directly dealing with or exposing or lifting the truth in a way that is not ignored. On a collective level, we think this may relate to strategies for the Mature and Old to focus on how to move forward together rather than how to move others.

On a personal level, this may be a shift that takes you out of a fog you may have been in for the past 3 months on some level.

May have started a bit early for me.

I was all set to create a home workspace and get a work computer set up in it so that I could continue to work for the next 9 - 10 months until I reach full Social Security age. Today I received news that the program I work in is going to be shut down completely at the end of December. I do have the option of going to the phone side instead of online chat, but no. Just no. I trip over my tongue, and then there are all the things you're just not allowed to say or talk about, and I absolutely HATE talking on the phone anyway. There's a reason my cell phone lives in my car. So it looks like I'll be working until the end of November, when they're closing the whole building down, and then I will either be officially retired or living off my savings for a few months until I qualify for full SSA. I can't say either way will necessarily be bad.

• WHAT/WOW! 10
SunSand
2 hours ago, Christian said:

Welp.  Did not see this one coming.

President and First Lady test positive for the Vid

Herman Cain dies of it, along with 200k + others.  Should he die....it throws everything up in the air.

Maybe the IS looked at the possibilities and went....better safe than sorry.

Finally the orange got corona. He wasnt very careful anyway

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
Evelin
2 minutes ago, SunSand said:

Finally the orange got corona.

I sort of hope so. Then again, my kid also gets an upset stomach before stressful school days...

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
Jody Bower

Do we believe it? There are those saying he's done it to 1. keep all the attention on himself and 2. to emerge "cured" by hydroxychloroquine, thereby "proving" that all those doctors who said hydroxychloroquine doesn't do a thing for COVID were wrong and he is right. Not the first time Mr. Bone Spurs has faked a medical condition . . .

Wondering if the October 4 energy will play into this.

Sigh. I had actually gotten myself into a good place lately where the news wasn't bothering me and I had faith that it was all going to be okay . . . well, not all okay, but we'd at least get the baboon out of the White House. Thinking that this is all another lie has thrown me out of that.

Can we ask MIchael if this is true?

Edited by Jody Bower
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
Becca the Student

lol @Cristian, I just had an image of the IS chilling in its eternal chill spot and looking at the probabilities and going "O.O UMMMMMMMM maybe I'll head down there just in case."

To the healthy skeptics, based off the way the White House et al have reacted to the news with dread, I would think it's safe to assume he has indeed tested positive for it. Whether or not he'll die of it, who knows; we know a lot more about it now and how to treat it, and there are many now who've caught it and ended up with mild symptoms. I'm crossing fingers at the very least he ends up bedridden on a ventilator for the rest of the year until Biden takes over.

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
WolfAmethyst

Definitely another variable to complicate the equation...
if he ends up with a mild case, how many people will see it as "proof" the virus is a hoax they can safely ignore?
if he ends up with a severe case, or dying, how many people will regard it as "proof" of an attempted coup / conspiracy like all the ones which arose about JFK's assassination?

Because he didn't come to power in a vacuum, I don't think any possible outcome will be as simple as merely beginning, or ending, with him.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1