Michael Speaks ~ September 27, 2020 ~ October Energy Report

Christian

@WolfAmethyst that was my thinking too.

Possible outcomes.

My brain went to....what if he dies....the ballots are out and done...should he then win...he would be in history books forever as the first dead president to win re-election.

It make me wonder should he die...what would the terrorists do.

Make a holy martyr of him?

Mourn and turn on each other in an attempt to take his place?

Dissolve back into the internet they came from?

Should it be mild...would they be emboldened?

Would him getting it actually get anyone on that side to take this thing seriously?

So many possibilities.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maureen

• Christian

• Becca the Student

• WolfAmethyst

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MEntity: Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We can begin.   First, we will say that the joyfulness experienced by our students gathering in recognition is not limited to students. We sh

Well, that was a quick turnaround from what they said last month:   

Posted Images

WolfAmethyst
23 minutes ago, Christian said:

It make me wonder should he die...what would the terrorists do.

Make a holy martyr of him?

Mourn and turn on each other in an attempt to take his place?

Dissolve back into the internet they came from?

Should it be mild...would they be emboldened?

Would him getting it actually get anyone on that side to take this thing seriously?

So many possibilities.

Definitely a power vacuum of some kind.  

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Sam K
2 hours ago, Jody Bower said:

Do we believe it? There are those saying he's done it to 1. keep all the attention on himself and 2. to emerge "cured" by hydroxychloroquine, thereby "proving" that all those doctors who said hydroxychloroquine doesn't do a thing for COVID were wrong and he is right. Not the first time Mr. Bone Spurs has faked a medical condition . . .

Wondering if the October 4 energy will play into this.

Sigh. I had actually gotten myself into a good place lately where the news wasn't bothering me and I had faith that it was all going to be okay . . . well, not all okay, but we'd at least get the baboon out of the White House. Thinking that this is all another lie has thrown me out of that.

Can we ask MIchael if this is true?

I doubt it, honestly.  If he were making it up to make hydroxychloroquine look like a viable treatment, I imagine he'd be claiming to have a more serious case, not downplaying the symptoms.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Luciana Flora

I know that when Bolsonaro got covid. He had mild symptoms and said he took hydroxyclioroquine and that it cured him. Then he blamed the deaths in Brazil on the governors who nailed the chloroquine treatment

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • ANGRY 10
  • PRIEST
Maureen

Think Trump has the virus? What would you trust Trump to say that is true? Trump flip-flops all the time, often in the same sentence, so why wouldn't he "contract the virus" and then use this to his advantage. His poll numbers are sinking. Everything is crumbling around him. Think of all the strategic benefits -- and the timing of this. He will do ANYTHING to get re-elected and not go to prison. Think of all the news that's being pushed aside right now because this is all anyone is talking about. Any Republican who could use COVID-19 to benefit their re-election, including Trump, will. It’s in their nature to lie and they’re desperate. They’ll do anything to maintain power.

Now, if in reality Trump does have the virus I won't believe it unless he suffers and dies -- but not before passing it on to his spawn and fawners.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • PRIEST
Maureen
15 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

I know that when Bolsonaro got covid. He had mild symptoms and said he took hydroxyclioroquine and that it cured him. Then he blamed the deaths in Brazil on the governors who nailed the chloroquine treatment

Here's a tweet from September 18, 2020:

Trump's October Surprise_Faked Virus.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 5
  • PRIEST
Maureen

People need to stop thinking like they normally think, as decent people, and imagine what it's like to be a cutthroat narcissistic psychopathic liar who will do anything, ANYTHING, to say in power. Now expand on that and imagine all the Trumps supporters and/or Republicans who are equally desperate to keep Trump in power and to stay in power themselves. This is the shitshow Michael was talking about.... and it's just begun. Look at what they did to the USPC. Look at what Republicans are doing in Philadelphia in the Senate to delegitimize the election. Look at what the Governor is doing in Texas to de-allocate ballot boxes. Look at what the Michigan AG did to catch two Trump supporters working scam robocalls to Black Democratic voters across the country. There is and will be a ton more. Trump having COVID-19 is likely (there's a small chance it's not) another bullshit scheme that they cooked up in the backrooms. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 2
Christian

RNC chair tests positive

If it is fake, then they are over doing it.

I think we need to remember to check our belief.

These assholes have been flaunting the virus for months.  They were not taking safety precautions.

Could they be faking it?  Of course.

But which is more likely.

A man with no forethought plans out an elaborate hoax just for an election.

Or 

A narcissistic man, who only cares about applause and stroking his own ego, who takes no safety precautions and having multiple rallies with no safety precautions. A jackass who gets tested everyday at least.  With security guard who have the virus in their training center. Who has assistants with positive tests in his inner circle. Finally caught it.

Occam's razor says the later.

• LIKE/LOVE 20
Becca the Student
15 minutes ago, Christian said:

RNC chair tests positive

These assholes have been flaunting the virus for months.  They were not taking safety precautions.

Or 

A narcissistic man, who only cares about applause and stroking his own ego, who takes no safety precautions and having multiple rallies with no safety precautions. A jackass who gets tested everyday at least.  With security guard who have the virus in their training center. Who has assistants with positive tests in his inner circle. Finally caught it.

Goodness, there is so much hand-wringing going on here. I agree with Christian on this, but honestly, none of us know. It's smart to proceed with caution, and I'm thankful for the folks on here who are pointing out this could in fact be a ruse, because it could be -- but it's also entirely scientifically plausible he got it, and besides which:

It is utterly pointless to speculate about it. Because that's all this is: speculation. We can't know for sure (unless someone asks Michael about it, and even then, Michael may not be able to tell us). Even if he comes out the other end of quarantine praising hydroxychloroquine, all that tells us is he's trying to spin his recovery in his favor -- not whether he actually caught it or not.

In the meantime, polling for him has plummeted even further since the debate, a few more Republicans are jumping ship, and even Fox News is questioning on air why he won't renounce white supremacy. Does him having Covid distract people from their fear of neonazis? It hasn't seemed to yet.

Voter suppression and everything Maureen mentioned regarding that is scary, and judges and activist groups are doing what they can. If you're worried about that (as we all should be), volunteer to help with the groups that are trying to fight it. If you're worried about how the media will report about his diagnosis, then call up your news provider and share your worry. There are actions we can take here to ensure we've done all we can to preserve our democracy. We don't know what the Truth is yet in this situation. Speculation only adds to the noise. Let's try to inject more kindness and nuance into the energy and the conversation currently happening around us.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 5
  • PRIEST
Maureen
25 minutes ago, Christian said:

RNC chair tests positive

Or 

@Christian, I agree. ♥

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Christian
10 minutes ago, WolfAmethyst said:

Not fake.  Fuckface has just been hospitalized.

I just heard.

With his age and health...

It is concerning.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Crystal

Fuckface is at Walter Reed right now - if this is a hoax, it’s a very elaborate and well-planned one, which does not square with the Keystone Kops manner in which Fuckface and crew normally operate.

Mike Lee (senator from Utah) has tested positive, and so has Hope Hicks, Fuckface’s assistant. The President of Notre Dame also tested positive. I think this is for real and the virus is roaring back.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Maryann

I believe it's real too.
They cancelled his next public appearance. No narcissist willingly gives up an opportunity for live adulation: a narcissistic fix. Especially for a crowd that size. He needs that attention and can't give it up. Lying about a drug is easier than proving it in this way.
My 2cents. FWIW.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • PRIEST
Maureen

@Kerrin, posted this from Michael Moore on Facebook. It's worth reading... it's how I, and perhaps many others feel, as well.

So Now Trump Has Earned Your Trust? A Note of Covid Caution from Michael Moore....

There is one absolute truth about Trump: He is a consistent, absolute, unrelenting, fearless, and professional liar. A serial liar. A factually proven liar. How many lies now has the Washington Post proven in these four years? 25,000? A lie at least twice during every waking hour? Think of all the bad people you’ve known in your life. Even the worst ones you couldn’t say that about.

So why on earth would we believe him today? Has he earned your trust now? No. Yet, we’re decent enough to not want him to be sick, to wish him well, and maybe just this once give him the benefit of the doubt because why would he lie about this?

That’s not the question. The question we — and yes, I mean you, too, the media — the only question we really need to be asking is this: Why would Trump all of a sudden just start telling the truth?

All of you, my friends, have been saying for four years, “Trump’s a liar! Trump is a liar!” Why would you believe him now? He very well may have COVID-19. In fact, let’s assume he does. Of course he has it! Does that make him not Trump? I’m certain Mussolini came down with the flu one time. Pinochet and Franco would catch a cold every now and then. Margaret Thatcher must have had a migraine or two. None of them suddenly became nice or did good things - or started telling the truth - because they got sick. Jesse Helms with a runny nose was still Jesse Helms.

But Trump has a history of lying about his health. His longtime New York doctor, Dr. Bornstein, admitted a few years ago that Trump dictated his perfect “doctor’s letter” during the 2016 campaign. Then there was the White House doctor who said Trump could live “200 years!” What about his lying about that emergency trip to Walter Reed “to complete his physical?” Trump also has a history of lying about his opponents’ health (like when Hillary fell ill at the 9/11 remembrance ceremony, or what he’s now been saying about Biden’s health).

So we must be skeptical. We must always remain skeptical when it comes to Trump. He may have it. But it’s also possible he’s lying. That’s just a fact.

But why would he lie about this? What would he have to gain? I mean, it looks bad that he’s called it a hoax for seven months, and he totally mismanaged the government response — and now he has it? Doesn’t it look terrible that he’s spent months downplaying wearing masks, dismissing social distancing, holding large rallies filled with elderly, at-risk supporters and even killing his own supporters like Herman Cain? And doesn’t this go against his brand of always projecting (and exaggerating) his own strength, his health, his genetics, his virility? Yes. This is all true. He would not want to admit he‘s come down with a hoax.

But — he’s losing the election. And he knows it. It’s not 2016. He was hated in 2016, but he’s hated even more now. Millions of Americans are ON FIRE and on the verge of serving him up a major league ass-whooping and a record landslide defeat.

So he needs - badly - to totally change the conversation about this campaign.

And he just has.

Democrats, liberals, the media and others have always been wrong to simply treat him as a buffoon and a dummy and a jackass. Yes, he is all those things. But he’s also canny. He’s clever. He outfoxed Comey. He outfoxed Mueller. He outfoxed 20 Republicans in the GOP primary and then did the same to the Democrats, winning the White House despite receiving fewer votes than his opponent. He’s an evil genius and I raise the possibility of him lying about having COVID-19 to prepare us and counteract his game. He knows being sick tends to gain one sympathy. He’s not above weaponizing this.

He’s been lying about how soon a vaccine will be ready. What better way to hammer home that lie then by directing a saga in the final weeks before the election that culminates in the release of this “vaccine.”

The NY Times tax story was horrible for him. As was The Atlantic story about him calling American troops losers and suckers. There are a dozen more of these stories coming in October. Just last night, The New Yorker detailed how his campaign finance director (and Don Jr’s girlfriend) was fired from Fox News for....well...behaving like a typical Fox News host by sexually harassing her assistant and forcing Fox to pay a $4 million settlement to that assistant due to her behavior. And also, last night, there was CNN playing an audio recording of Melania talking shit about children separated from their parents at the border — AND talking shit about Christmas. Christmas!

These stories are about to be a daily occurrence. However, they may get less airtime and be less damaging since Trump and FLOTUS are now “sick” and supposed to be in our thoughts and prayers.

But most dangerously, HE MAY USE THIS TO PUSH FOR DELAYING/POSTPONING THE ELECTION. The constitution does not allow for this, but he doesn’t give a f*ck about the constitution. He and his thug Attorney General Barr have no shame and will stop at nothing to stay in power. He may even use this as an excuse for losing.

Then there’s this:

He may use his Covid as a pretext to drop out of the race and move Pence to the top of the ticket. Pence would temporarily become President, and then Pence could pre-emptively pardon Trump for all of his crimes.

Again, though, he may have COVID. He probably does. But never, ever, ever take him at his word and never, ever, ever underestimate his survival skills or the depths of his deception or his evil.

What can YOU do today? Make your plan to vote and stick to it. Question everything. And if you and I are finally convinced he has it, do NOT sit silent as he schemes how to use this illness for his benefit.

Finally, on a personal note: Stay alive Mr. President. Your exit from public life must happen in the right and decent way. You have many years to live. You have a child to raise. Grandchildren who need you. A base that loves you. And the families of nearly the quarter-million dead who might be alive today had you done your job, had you cared, had you not played politics with people's lives. Over 200,000 lost souls — and YOU KNEW! You told Woodward in February it was a plague. 200,000 dead because of decisions you made, because you denigrated science and ignored the doctors.

I’m certain you’re listening to them now.

Covid must not remove you. That’s our job. With a pen and a ballot.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 5
  • PRIEST
Maureen

I just saw this in a comment on a Robert Reich FB posting. Trump may have a human right to receive good healthcare, as any human being should, but he doesn’t have a political right, nor does he deserve, to have a swelling of patriotic support, if he recovers. 

121E902D-16C0-4F8D-BFC3-626B3D7BC1CD.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Juni

Chris Christie just tested positive too, along with a fourth senator and Kelly*anne Conway.  As mentioned, Occam's Razor. This is a superspreader event, pushed along by no social distancing or masking and extended time in the company of others talking. 
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chris-christie-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
Juni

I kind of view this as similar to someone repeatedly having unprotected sex. Sooner or later, a positive result is the overwhelmingly likely outcome. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
Crystal

This is also the ultimate result of when Truth is disregarded, twisted, and shunned. Between the Trump administration, Republicans in general, and conspiracy theories like Q Anon, Truth has suffered. The M’s have said that any Infinite Soul manifestation will emphasize Truth, as Truth has taken quite a hit in our current age. People believed that Trump’s COVID diagnosis was a lie, because...he’s lied so many times before, he makes Pinocchio look like an avatar of Truth. No wonder we don’t believe anything we see or hear!

The, ahem, “information superhighway” (remember that terminology?) can either speed us to knowledge or leave us as roadkill. We’ve got far too much roadkill.

I’m not especially worried about a “sympathy vote” for Republicans, because they’ve made themselves so thoroughly disliked AND they are spreading the virus to good people who have nothing to do with their vile machinations, but I really really do worry about Joe Biden and his health, some of our other older/less healthy Democratic politicians (Pelosi is healthy but she’s in her 70’s) and the chaos that is going to ensue now that the virus is spreading so far and wide.

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1
Mari Lynn

"OCT 4 - Energy Shift - REALITY CHECK - this appears to be a shift that emphasizes a reality check, or a focus on directly dealing with or exposing or lifting the truth in a way that is not ignored. On a collective level, we think this may relate to strategies for the Mature and Old to focus on how to move forward together rather than how to move others..."

Could this be the Oct. 4th *REALITY check*?

Edited by Mari Lynn
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
WolfAmethyst
1 hour ago, Mari Lynn said:

"OCT 4 - Energy Shift - REALITY CHECK - this appears to be a shift that emphasizes a reality check, or a focus on directly dealing with or exposing or lifting the truth in a way that is not ignored. On a collective level, we think this may relate to strategies for the Mature and Old to focus on how to move forward together rather than how to move others..."

Could this be the Oct. 4th *REALITY check*?

If Fuckface suffers obvious permanent consequences from COVID, sure.  Whether long-term visible symptoms of lung damage affect how he's able to function...or if he dies.

Anything less, I'm not sure it would make much difference given all the other variables (and people) involved.  And how his supporters seem to have become some kind of delusional Republican death cult 🙄

Edited by WolfAmethyst
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • PRIEST
Maureen

I posted this on TLE Facebook (The Michael Teachings Group).

OCT 4 - Energy Shift - REALITY CHECK - this appears to be a shift that emphasizes a reality check, or a focus on directly dealing with or exposing or lifting the truth in a way that is not ignored. On a collective level, we think this may relate to strategies for the Mature and Old to focus on how to move forward together rather than how to move others.

On a personal level, this may be a shift that takes you out of a fog you may have been in for the past 3 months on some level.

~~~

I think we can validate that at least part of the Reality Check, that Michael mentions in the October 2020 Energy Report, is the coronavirus hitting the White House, hard, via president Trump and others.

Olivia Troye caught my attention on Rachel Maddow's show on Friday when she actually used the words "Reality Check". Olivia Troye worked on the Coronavirus Task Force in the White House under VP Pence.

~~~

Here's the exchange:

Rachel Maddow: How has it been for you today learning about what appears to be a pretty significant infection cluster in the White House, including among people with whom you used to work?

Olivia Troye: Rachel, this has been a very hard day for me, the last 24 hours of Hope Hicks. Honestly, last night when I heard that I just knew that we would be hearing more people would be positive. That’s because of the proximity of the immediate staff that I knew how close she was to president and she was part of the inner circle. I watched this develop throughout the day. It’s really been a very somber sad day for me. It’s something that is very serious. I know a lot of these people. I know that a lot of them are scared right now. I’ve been in touch with some of them and this is very real to them. I think it’s, to be honest, a reality check moment for everybody in that White House right now.

CoronaVirus_Mask.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • PRIEST
Maureen
8 hours ago, Crystal said:

This is also the ultimate result of when Truth is disregarded, twisted, and shunned. Between the Trump administration, Republicans in general, and conspiracy theories like Q Anon, Truth has suffered. The M’s have said that any Infinite Soul manifestation will emphasize Truth, as Truth has taken quite a hit in our current age. People believed that Trump’s COVID diagnosis was a lie, because...he’s lied so many times before, he makes Pinocchio look like an avatar of Truth. No wonder we don’t believe anything we see or hear!

The, ahem, “information superhighway” (remember that terminology?) can either speed us to knowledge or leave us as roadkill. We’ve got far too much roadkill.

I’m not especially worried about a “sympathy vote” for Republicans, because they’ve made themselves so thoroughly disliked AND they are spreading the virus to good people who have nothing to do with their vile machinations, but I really really do worry about Joe Biden and his health, some of our other older/less healthy Democratic politicians (Pelosi is healthy but she’s in her 70’s) and the chaos that is going to ensue now that the virus is spreading so far and wide.

Pelosi is 80 years old. ♥

• LIKE/LOVE 7