• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maureen

• Christian

• Becca the Student

• WolfAmethyst

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MEntity: Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We can begin.   First, we will say that the joyfulness experienced by our students gathering in recognition is not limited to students. We sh

Well, that was a quick turnaround from what they said last month:   

Posted Images

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)
On 10/13/2020 at 2:56 PM, WolfAmethyst said:

Does anyone else feel like "October ?? - Infinite Soul activates among hosts" could be happening right now?

@WolfAmethyst, I do think that the IS has begun manifesting through some of its hosts...not due to anything I have noticed in the news but more like an intuitive sense.

Last weekend I experienced a profound gathering of "tribe" where we very organically and with soft intention tapped into quite a strong current of truth, love and energy.  I think we all felt it.  It felt like "the coming together of all the various tribes".  It felt like true community and full of that potential for what true community can do in the world.

At one point during the gathering, I had this sense that the IS had begun manifesting.

Also, over the past few days, my morning meditations have become more and more grounding, centering and inspiring.

Something in me thinks that the IS manifesation is supporting us in going deeper into truth, love and energy within our own psyches and communities/tribes.

Of course, I could be wrong!  It could just be the IS energy that has already been moving through our 3D realities...without the manifestation yet.

It will be interesting to see what Micahel says next month.

Also, Michael has said that the first people to receive the teachings of the IS are the 12 fragments close to the IS...the 12 fragments that are in the IS's support circle.  It is those 12 fragments who then share the teaching in their small circles.  Apparently, the teaching and impact then begins to ripple out into the collective in wider and wider circles.

It thinkn it would very likely not be dramatic...at first.  And I don't think we would know about it...at first (unless Michael tells us and tells us what to look for in order to validate).

But I bet it would become quite obvious to we students by the end of this year and into the beginning of next year...one way or another.

What extraordinary times we are living in!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • EYEROLL/MEH 1
  • THANK YOU! 6
Christian
12 hours ago, Nick Sweeney (Babylove) said:

Also, Michael has said that the first people to receive the teachings of the IS are the 12 fragments close to the IS...the 12 fragments that are in the IS's support circle.  It is those 12 fragments who then share the teaching in their small circles.  Apparently, the teaching and impact then begins to ripple out into the collective in wider and wider circles.

Exponential growth and spread 

Like a positive virus.

That sounded better in my head....

Anyway I hope we can ID the individuals and seek them out.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 4
SunSand
18 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Regarding the Amazon, Greta Thunberg posted this:

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/oct/12/western-worldyour-civilisation-killing-life-on-earth-indigenous-amazon-planet?__twitter_impression=true

If the Infinite Soul Hosts are activating, then this would definitely be a direct way to do it.

perfect 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 1
Evelin
23 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Regarding the Amazon, Greta Thunberg posted this:

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/oct/12/western-worldyour-civilisation-killing-life-on-earth-indigenous-amazon-planet?__twitter_impression=true

If the Infinite Soul Hosts are activating, then this would definitely be a direct way to do it.

I was going to post the same link, you beat me to it, @KurtisM, thank you! Since Greta is said to be a TS, I always thought she'd be one of the people pointing at possible IS hosts.

Also, the BBC documentary with David Attenborough about how many species and how fast are dying out because of humans is really chilling and depressing, but painfully necessary, and points in the same direction.

As to nostalgia, I have been considering re-watching the Fifth Element, which is kind of a "manifestation" film, now that I think about it... well, I'll pour out a glass of wine and then it's either that or Frozen II, to have something to discuss with my kid! 😄

• LIKE/LOVE 13
Ingun

Came to think about these again: (link)

Questions to prompt learning in a Sage year

MEntity: In a year that was threaded with the energy of Sage, you would want to look at these 7 elements that would tend to be prompted as part of any attempts to learn during the year:

• What efforts did you make to bring into your awareness the recognition of innocence in yourself and others?
  • What efforts did you make to bring levity to your struggles and challenges?
  • What did you do to bring honesty to your communication?
  • What did you do to truly communicate (listen, as well as express)?
  • What efforts did you make to own the responsibility of your influence on others who may be affected by how and what you express?
  • What did you do to play?
  • What truths did you face?

In asking these questions of yourself, you will see just how much of your year was about these elements as a thread or undercurrent through nearly everything?

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 8
  • WARRIOR
Uma
On 10/14/2020 at 10:50 AM, WolfAmethyst said:

United States (3 possible hosts, Oregon, Georgia, Michigan): 

Michael specifically said that Emma Gonzalez is a potential IS candidate and David Hogg the TS. They live here in Florida. 

Where did you get that info, @WolfAmethyst?

• LIKE/LOVE 6
WolfAmethyst
8 minutes ago, Uma said:

Michael specifically said that Emma Gonzalez is a potential IS candidate and David Hogg the TS. They live here in Florida. 

Where did you get that info, @WolfAmethyst?

Here- I've wondered if Emma had been on vacation out-of-state at the time, or perhaps she'd "stepped forward" while another potential host "stepped back"?

• LIKE/LOVE 5
NickG

Does anyone think it's sort of strange during such a pivotal time, there's no info about branching or converging parallels this month? Like, I think I've had my own personal ones, but with so much collective energy in flux, I'm surprised there's been no mention of the different pathways humanity can take. Maybe that comes after the collective turning point though? Just thinking out loud. 

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1
Becca the Student
42 minutes ago, NickG said:

Does anyone think it's sort of strange during such a pivotal time, there's no info about branching or converging parallels this month? Like, I think I've had my own personal ones, but with so much collective energy in flux, I'm surprised there's been no mention of the different pathways humanity can take. Maybe that comes after the collective turning point though? Just thinking out loud. 

@KurtisM is the expert on parallels and how they work, but I remember reading somewhere recently in an Energy Report thread that collective nexii usually happen about every couple months over the course of a year. If I'm remembering correctly, that means it's about time for a nexus around next month or so. Presumably if we aren't generating excessive Nexii, it's because we aren't making Decisions that will markedly diverge our trajectory yet. I'll be surprised if November doesn't generate some kind of a Divergence.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
WolfAmethyst
11 hours ago, NickG said:

I'd wondered that, too.  Because Michael tends to be so specific about defining such things, perhaps activation of IS hosts affects things like "parallels" in such a way that Michael will use a different term in Nov's energy report to describe what's currently happening?

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WARRIOR
Uma

Thanks for the link to that info @WolfAmethyst. Now I see that Michael said "potential hosts" and in that context I can understand it much better. And hosts are not yet locked in, as I understand it. That process is underway. It sure feels intense these days, and it makes me wonder if I am perceiving IS energy or just other intensity of these churning, tumultuous times.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Christian

The energy shift ripple effects.

Trump standing there at Ginsberg's viewing.  The crowd booing so loud that the mics were picking it up.

The only thing that came to mind was Ceausescu's final speech.

The difference being that Ceausescu had the intelligence to realize how fucked he was and ran.

Trump can't even see reality anymore.

Just a random thought I remembered and wanted to share.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
KurtisM

@Becca the Student @NickG

I do not think we are in a Nexus Bubble right now. I think the reason nexii haven't branched is because most people are waiting for the metaphorical shoe to drop before they make their big choices or feel they even can.

I also had a major personal divergence from what I can tell, in August though.

Do take note though that March for our Lives & Black Lives Matter both took place in nexus bubbles, which have helped us lift out of times of apathy and despair.

In Energy Reports, Michael has adressed the Nexus Bubble in March 2018.

Outside of ER's they addressed it in this transcript.

There is an excerpt and how often nexii happen on various levels here in the library, but I suspect it's not entirely correct. It notes this:

"No, shifts happen all the time. More individual shifts may occur during personal revelations, but that is individually determined. Each year, there are an average of 4 Individual Shifts, 2 Community Shifts, and one Global Shift. They are all built upon by "decisions" that lead to the major "choices."

Perhaps on average this is correct, but we have definitely not been having average years lately.

It's pretty clear to me that there would be more than one global nexus in a year like we had in 2016. One set of parallels moved towards civil war; one towards Donald Trump; and one with no Trump, and they didn't all branch at the same time. (February, April, July and November were noted as major nexii of that year.)

But in a way, they did all branch by November 2016, so I guess you could say they branched at the same time.

Just Kurt thoughts.🤔

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
Nick Sweeney (Babylove)
On 10/14/2020 at 7:23 PM, Nick Sweeney (Babylove) said:

@WolfAmethyst, I do think that the IS has begun manifesting through some of its hosts...not due to anything I have noticed in the news but more like an intuitive sense.

Last weekend I experienced a profound gathering of "tribe" where we very organically and with soft intention tapped into quite a strong current of truth, love and energy.  I think we all felt it.  It felt like "the coming together of all the various tribes".  It felt like true community and full of that potential for what true community can do in the world.

At one point during the gathering, I had this sense that the IS had begun manifesting.

Also, over the past few days, my morning meditations have become more and more grounding, centering and inspiring.

Something in me thinks that the IS manifesation is supporting us in going deeper into truth, love and energy within our own psyches and communities/tribes.

Of course, I could be wrong!  It could just be the IS energy that has already been moving through our 3D realities...without the manifestation yet.

It will be interesting to see what Micahel says next month.

It thinkn it would very likely not be dramatic...at first.  And I don't think we would know about it...at first (unless Michael tells us and tells us what to look for in order to validate).

But I bet it would become quite obvious to we students by the end of this year and into the beginning of next year...one way or another.

What extraordinary times we are living in!!!

Ah!  Michael said in @Jeroen latest post that Pat McCabe (Woman Stands Shining) HAS been activated as a potential host for the IS.  Perhaps what I have been sensing is the activations and not the manifestations.  And Michael did say likely "activated" in Oct.  Duh! 😁

• LIKE/LOVE 10
WolfAmethyst
On 10/15/2020 at 8:05 PM, WolfAmethyst said:

Could the potential for election-related militia activity be part of why  Michael mentioned Georgia, Michigan and Oregon re the IS?
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/revealed-these-5-states-pose-the-greatest-threat-of-right-wing-extremist-violence-around-the-elections-as-trump-loses-more-ground/

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • PRIEST
On 9/27/2020 at 6:11 PM, Uma said:

Nostalgia is a primary strength of emotional intelligence as it is the part of the emotional body that carries forward all that matters, not merely all that happens.

This nostalgia takes the best and builds upon that.

With the truth so fragile at the moment, many are dependent upon nostalgia to keep the truth alive about the wonders of existing and living and being together as human beings in this world.

I got a snatch from a dream this morning that is resonant with nostalgia.

I could see what looked like NASA buildings or at least the launching pad for a large rocket. A woman was saying, insisting, that she was going to buy (live in) a house in a neighbourhood that surrounded the site. It would be like having front row seats to "blast off" activity. She said she was doing this because her husband wanted to live there. I sensed there was more and pressed her. She said, yes, her husband had died 4/5 years ago but she wanted to bring his memory closer to her by being where he would want to be at this time. She then referenced 30 years ago but in reality I knew it was more like 50+ years ago.

The nostalgia was oozing out of her through memory, emotion, and a driving action to fulfil it. It was sad, bittersweet, beautiful, and exciting. A lot like the times we're in. 🪐💞✨

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 1
  • THANK YOU! 1