20010611 Special Session: Oklahoma Bombing

• ARTISAN
Janet

20010611 Y Oklahoma Bombing

Posted by Troy on Yahoo list, June 11, 2001

I decided to get a comment from Michael while I am working tonight, asking them to comment on the Oklahoma media stuff. I want to note that this kind of event is going to bring a lot of contradictory channeling from various channels, because it plays on each of our own Personality perceptions, unfortunately. I feel I was as clear as I will be about it, but any other channel could say the same thing. Read it with your intuition as well as your intellect and see what resonates. This is only a brief comment, so if you want to ask more, bring your questions to the chats.

From Michael:

The fragment known as Timothy McVeigh is a 6th Level Young Soul, a Warrior with Priest Casting and a discarnate Server Essence Twin. An Idealist in Passion Mode with a Goal of Submission, Intellectually Centered, Emotional Part, this fragment acted on many levels, not only on behalf of his own Essence, but as a catalyst for an aspect of humanity. The event known as the "Oklahoma Bombing" was primarily a balancing of Karma in a circle involving primarily Baby and Young Souls relating to various wars throughout history wherein the Warrior had lost his life in similar catastrophes. The creation of Karma left from this event were with a small pocket of Mature Souls who died, while no Karma was created with a small number who simply "chose" to exit the life in this manner as a part of their own agenda. His own death was his own Karma balanced by those fragments directly involved and in attendance. In essence, it is basically all "over."

The wider significance of this event is in the Warrior acting as a catalyst for the examination of the "underground movements" that are truly significant and have been growing. His actions contributed to a rift in the Parallels of the United States at the time which culminated recently in your Nexus, "spinning off" versions of the U.S. wherein civil war is or isn't imminent. His execution may or may not stave off an uprising from the "underground," but the probabilities are much lower "here" (22%). His actions also contributed to the on-going shift into Mature Soul perception by initiating a motion for community. In fact, many acts of violence toward groups in recent time have contributed to the on-going shift. It is not that the acts are "new," as there have always been acts of violence toward groups, but the reaction and responses to these events are from the stance of Mature Soul perception; not necessarily in the political realm yet, but on the "grass roots" level. Violence will always act as a catalyst for the implementation of the widest Soul Age, except when the planet reaches the Old Soul Age.

The fragment, upon his death, appears to have felt a deep grief in his release from the numbing parameters of this life. The burning of that many ribbons was a "relief" to all involved, however gruesome and emotional the varying interpretations of the event.

The 6th Level of any Soul Age is the closest to having "no choice" as any lifetimes will ever get. It is never true that there is no choice, but the parameters for the life can be quite "strict," maneuvering the experiences as efficiently as possible through the maze of Karmic ribbons.

There is always choice; always. There are as many parallels to accommodate choice as there are actions to take in making the choices. Many, when in the rigors of the 6th Level, many times choose to relinquish their active participation in choosing, simply opting to "wait" for the next Karma to unfold, which is a choice in itself.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 6
Crystal

Thank you, @Janet ! I appreciate you digging this up. Even if the events are long past there is still value to be had in the M's commentary on the situation, which is useful in many other circumstances.

(Though I must say I am NOT looking forward to my 6th level! I'll be holding on to the Astral railings saying noooooo I don't WANNA go!)

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Connie Stansell-Foy
On 10/4/2020 at 12:29 PM, Crystal said:

(Though I must say I am NOT looking forward to my 6th level! I'll be holding on to the Astral railings saying noooooo I don't WANNA go!)

I'm with Crystal. NOT looking forward to that.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Leela Corman

It seems meaningful that you dug this up now, because while McVeigh has often been portrayed as a "lone wolf", he was part of a white supremacist group and their terrorism continues to this day. His name has come up a lot of late, as white supremacist violence has again become a major force in the public eye (it never went away). Dylan Roof, whatever the fuck that asshole's name was who massacred people in the Pittsburgh synagogue, and so many others have followed in his nasty footsteps. In fact this was just discussed on, I believe, last weekend's episode of On The Media. I'll try and find the segment.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Kerrin
On 10/3/2020 at 4:28 PM, Janet said:

The wider significance of this event is in the Warrior acting as a catalyst for the examination of the "underground movements" that are truly significant and have been growing. His actions contributed to a rift in the Parallels of the United States at the time which culminated recently in your Nexus, "spinning off" versions of the U.S. wherein civil war is or isn't imminent. His execution may or may not stave off an uprising from the "underground," but the probabilities are much lower "here" (22%).

I was just listening to commentary today, on the right-wing Michigan militia group that plotted to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer.  Timothy McVeigh had ties to that group, and had said in interviews that he had hoped the bombing would "inspire other brothers in arms to follow his example and carry out attacks on the government."  I am going to assume the militia members recently arrested were counting on the same thing-  only this time we have a President who supports and encourages them.  Think that 22% probability for an "underground uprising" has risen much higher-  and they are no longer underground.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 2