Hey All! After Months of Chatting, Finally, A Proper Introduction... Maybe <3... (Totally me on the bus, or planes, trains and automobiles...lol)

Birdy Bear

: D  (...so a few stops into our ride and delightful conversation...)

Hi Michael students and Entity!

It’s been a wonderful surprise to receive my profile today (yesterday by now : )!

My sore body feels better even...

Thanks @Christopher LeBlanc, @Troy and @MichaelEntity!

I’m Dr. Anada Tansy .... Etro-Beko; in the West, I go by Tansy mostly, Dr. Birdy Bear if you’re nasty lol 😝 

I’m both flabbergasted and not even surprised that I’m a Artisan-cast Priest- (@Meg called it!)

I’m surprised though that reading @ME’s answers to my questions sounded very different in my head from every other reading of their answers to others...

I’m certain I’ve unleashed a new addiction- so many more questions... so much more reading and rereading (I got my profile and at once both knew it was right and had no idea what any terms meant anymore... lol)

I am totally using my Oversoul name as my new drag name... Maybe ❤️

I will certainly share my first tiny @ME nuggets of gold asap...

Yay Team!

I tots get my Essence- love it 😂 

P.S. I can’t stop smiling, unless it’s to laugh LOL (or experience the gift, if hopefully the last: well received and well processed!, that is my pain- thank you body for all your amazing work- thank you for developing painful now but effective then coping mechanisms.... ever you continue to fluidly rock solid! Love you, Awesome-Sauce!...)

Xo ... Maybe, ForSure

• LIKE/LOVE 21
  • LOL 1
Marigold

I also felt that you have a very Expressive/Inspirational vibe! I'm a Priest-Cast Artisan, the reverse. My favourite session with Michael is (and I think always will be) my first when I requested my Essence and Personality Profile. There was just so much build up and anticipation before it.  My friend and Entity Mate @Rosario is also a 5th Level Old Artisan-Cast Priest like you. Also you're from Cadre 2 as well-good to see more people from our Cadre here!

• LIKE/LOVE 16
6 hours ago, Birdy Bear said:

I am totally using my Oversoul name as my new drag name... Maybe ❤️

HAHAHAHA So glad to see this discovery, thanks for sharing.  Love You Awesome Sauce right back atcha! 

• LIKE/LOVE 12
Birdy Bear

Yays, hugs and thanks to you each, @Meg, @Marigold, @Rosario! Heaps of love back at you all! I really feel welcomed and happy to be part of the Michael students... It’s been less than 24hours and I have been catching myself really noticing myself and my choices more- having my profile feels like I can see the world and myself much better, like I’m a car with upgraded led headlights (you know those that blind the older non-led lit vehicles like my truck... lol)

xoxoxo

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 1
Ingun

Time for Celebration! It is a big thing to have your Overleaves, and I feel your happiness and joy, and I understand it so well. 😍

Everytime I got either my Profile or my Essence Report, or the 9 Pillars Report, Internal Monad Report and Chief Feature Report it was SO HUGE to me. I lived on that for a long long time and it meant so much to me. I was so happy to have it!!! And I continue to be! Every time I re-read or dive into studying these again it's like having a precious gift in my hands or in front of me.

And thanks for sharing yourself. And WELCOME 😃

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1
Caitlin

Woo Cadre 2!!! Hello & welcome :))) I’ll be looking forward to how you might find your 5th Oldness to be, I’m with you on that journey lol. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
Bogi

Whenever I see C2E5, I have to always think of Elon Muuuuuusk. I think I am a secret fangirl or something.

My ET is also from C2E5.

Love you guys. 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 7