Jump to content
  • 0

How to sort out discrepancies between a chart you intuited for yourself, and a chart made by a channel?


Anirudh Ramachandran
Go to solution Solved by Bobby,

Question

Anirudh Ramachandran

I studied the teachings, and I created the following chart for myself:

 

Essence: Warrior

Casting: Sage

Energy Ratio: Approximately 60 male, 40 female

Frequency: Low to mid. Probably fifties.

Soul Age/Level: Mature/1

 

ET:

Role: Warrior

Status: Male

 

Personality Dynamics:

Goal: Discrimination

Mode: Observation > Caution, Reserve, Perseverance (the third one is the natural overleaf of a Warrior)

Attitude: Skeptic

Center/Part: Intellectual/Emotional

 

Chief Feature 1: Self-deprecation

Chief Feature 2: Martyrdom

 

I wasn't able to figure out Cadre/Entity, Manifested Age, Lifetime, Grand Cycle, ET Cadre/Entity, Task Companions, Body Types.

 

Troy created the following chart for me:

 

Role: Scholar

Casting: Artisan

Cadre/Entity: 1/3

E-Ratio (focused/creative): 55F/45C

Frequency: 69

 

Soul Age/Level: Old/2

Manifested Age: Mature to Old

 

Lifetime#: 215

Grand Cycle#: 10

 

ESSENCE TWIN INFORMATION

Role: Server

Cadre/Entity: 1/7

Status: female

 

TASK COMPANION(S) INFORMATION

Role/Status: Artisan/female

Role/Status: Scholar/guide

 

PERSONALITY DYNAMICS

Goal: Growth

Mode: Observation → Passion/Reserve

Attitude: Spiritualist

Center/Part: Emotional/Intellectual

Body Types: Venus/Mercury/Saturnine/Neptune 

 

Chief Feature 1: Self-deprecation

Chief Feature 2: Self-deprecation

 

I'm not sure how to validate the correctness of each one other than "I know this to be true" and "that feels right".

 

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Anirudh Ramachandran
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
Link to post
Share on other sites

16 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • WARRIOR
  • Solution
Bobby
8 minutes ago, Anirudh Ramachandran said:

 

I'm not sure how to validate the correctness of each one other than "I know this to be true" and "that feels right".

 

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

 

Keep reading, young Scholar  🙂

Validating Your Overleaves

  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Petter

I think I can help you validate your soul age at least, because as far as I understand it, if you're very interested in this teaching, then you're most likely an old soul, or at least late mature. This teaching and the way it's delivered doesn't seem to appeal to younger souls than that. And if you look through all the profiles on TLE, then you'll see that pretty much everybody here are old souls.

 

I personally think it's difficult to validate the other overleaves apart from soul age. It's all quite subtle so you can always find evidence in your personality and experiences that supports any of the overleaves.

 

When I first got started with the Michael Teachings I had two overleaves charts channeled from two different channels. The charts were very different from each other, but both of them made sense to me when I "tried them on." In the end I went with the one I got from Troy because of how convincing everything else he channels is.

 

I would recommend that you trust the chart you got from Troy. If something is obviously wrong with it, then you'll probably notice it over time as you study the teachings more.

  • LIKE/LOVE 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Anirudh Ramachandran
5 minutes ago, Petter said:

I think I can help you validate your soul age at least, because as far as I understand it, if you're very interested in this teaching, then you're most likely an old soul, or at least late mature.

Thank you, Petter.

 

I thought I was first level mature, because my relationship with the self has been an overriding theme since childhood. First-level mature souls are just getting into this new perspective, and I'm still pretty materialistic, so the Old Soul mentality doesn't seem to resonate as much.

  • LIKE/LOVE 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Anirudh Ramachandran
2 hours ago, Bobby said:

Keep reading, young Scholar  🙂

Thank you, Bobby.

 

This makes sense as far as the overleaves and casting are concerned, but I still have my doubts. I'm not at all creative, but I'm very expressive.

 

But Scholar essence doesn't resonate as much as Warrior, because I'm more into actionable information rather than just information.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Petter

I'm not quite sure what kind of relationship with the self you're referring to, but I've been very materialistic my whole life, so I don't think that disqualifies you from being an old soul. I think that's just the culture on the planet now.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Anirudh Ramachandran
Just now, Petter said:

I'm not quite sure what kind of relationship with the self you're referring to

I keep looking for the "right" thing to do that resonates with the deeper self. There is no objective right or wrong based on situation, but there is a right and wrong answer for the personality.

  • LIKE/LOVE 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Petter
4 minutes ago, Anirudh Ramachandran said:

I keep looking for the "right" thing to do that resonates with the deeper self. There is no objective right or wrong based on situation, but there is a right and wrong answer for the personality.

 

I don't know why you think this is typical of early mature souls, but wanting to resonate with the deeper self seems like a classic thing that spiritual old souls are concerned with.

  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Anirudh Ramachandran
5 minutes ago, Petter said:

I don't know why you think this is typical of early mature souls, but wanting to resonate with the deeper self seems like a classic thing that spiritual old souls are concerned with.

That makes sense.

  • LIKE/LOVE 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Anirudh Ramachandran
42 minutes ago, petra said:

Hello and Welcome Entity Mate from C1E3 = Warrior Entity from Cadre One !!!😘

Whoo! So you're saying I'm a warrior, or not necessarily so?

  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • WARRIOR
Bobby
1 hour ago, Anirudh Ramachandran said:

Thank you, Bobby.

 

This makes sense as far as the overleaves and casting are concerned, but I still have my doubts. I'm not at all creative, but I'm very expressive.

 

But Scholar essence doesn't resonate as much as Warrior, because I'm more into actionable information rather than just information.



Keep in mind, you have imprinting that could be impacting that from caretakers, the public-private-true overleaves issues, and Scholar is the most fluid of roles as far as potentially feeling like another role.  But bottom line, Michael has said if you want to live your life as a Warrior in the positive pole you can do that!

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 2
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
petra

@Anirudh Ramachandran  Aren't you something, "NO" I am not saying you are a Warrior, You are channeled by Troy to be a fragment of Cadre 1 Entity 3, there are seven Entities in a Cadre, each Entity representing one of the seven Energies, our Entity 3 represents itself to the world Warrior like, as a whole.

There is a lot of info to digest in a validation process, and all the nuances that code an Essence differently, like to which Cadre you belong, which Entity, which Block (Greater Cadence, which Row, which Energies are the most represented in an Entity etc.

After all of this inhaling of info, you exhale and check it out in your life, validate what you can, dismiss what doesn't jive, and ask again.

I just love it, so much fun !!!

Wish You the same!

  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Christian

@Anirudh Ramachandran

 

Recently, well okay in the last year or so, I have been wrestling with this too.

 

See my first profile was channeled 20+ years ago.  I was channeled as a 6th Mature Warrior.

 

Looking at all the other overleaves, I was pretty confident they are correct.

 

Then about a year or so a friend used a small portion of a private session to ask about the 6th Mature part.  Through Troy it came back as 4th old.

 

A few things made me pretty sure that was correct.  

 

My life now is stable compared to 20 years ago.  This has allowed for much work to be done dealing with depression. I did not understand until this how much that was making my life chaotic in the past.  When I had that channeling, the longest I had a stable address after leaving home was a year.  Now I have been living in the same house for 10yrs.  

 

So 20 years ago 6th mature would seem correct.

 

I believe part of my 4th IM has been going to therapy and addressing past traumas.  I feel more me now than I think ever in my life.

 

The 4th level old as described here on TLE focuses on balance and home. For a large majority of my life, I didn't feel I had a home. Things were too unstable.  Even when I lived with my parents as a kid, I wanted a home.

 

The balance part I have come to see not so much as a true neutral who will do so much bad stuff and then balance it will good stuff but finding that center even in the storm.  Feeling the emotions and expressing them but not without analysis. Analyzing but not without heart.

 

For me, that is how I validated the soul age discrepancy.

 

@Bobby is very spot on.  Keep reading. Keep studying. 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Anirudh Ramachandran

@Christian Thank you so so much for the detailed and personal answer. I guess I have a lot more self-exploration to do before I become my true self.

  • LIKE/LOVE 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Patty

Ok, here are my thoughts: 

 

- You created your own profile, and annotated it. So that's just screaming scholar or scholar cast to me.

- You say you feel more action oriented, which I think suits the artisan casting. It's not necessarily about creating art (although it is often that), a lot of times it's about finding creative ways to get things done. 

- You probably get a bit of warrior flavor from being in the third Entity of Cadre 1. Maybe from some of your other overleaves too (growth? I don't remember which role that corresponds with). 

- If you're here, then you probably really are an Old Soul, but a lot of us manifest on a sliding scale from Mature-Old depending on what suits at the moment. When I first started studying this, I remember thinking that I wanted to be Old but that was probably overreaching and I was just Mature --> now I think that was my self-dep talking! And I see you have double self-dep...

- You already are your "true self". Wherever you go, there you are 😉  Ok, that was cheeky. It's nice to feel like you have a better understanding of the big picture. And scholars just love to understand!

 

But I'm just a scholar in observation mode, so what do I know? 😂

Edited by Patty
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Anirudh Ramachandran
On 10/23/2020 at 6:18 PM, Patty said:

- You created your own profile, and annotated it. So that's just screaming scholar or scholar cast to me.

Haha. Fair enough.

 

On 10/23/2020 at 6:18 PM, Patty said:

- You say you feel more action oriented, which I think suits the artisan casting. It's not necessarily about creating art (although it is often that), a lot of times it's about finding creative ways to get things done. 

That does resonate.

On 10/23/2020 at 6:18 PM, Patty said:

- You probably get a bit of warrior flavor from being in the third Entity of Cadre 1. Maybe from some of your other overleaves too (growth? I don't remember which role that corresponds with). 

Possible. Growth = Priest, Observation = Scholar, Spiritualist = Priest, Self Deprecation = Server

On 10/23/2020 at 6:18 PM, Patty said:

- If you're here, then you probably really are an Old Soul, but a lot of us manifest on a sliding scale from Mature-Old depending on what suits at the moment. When I first started studying this, I remember thinking that I wanted to be Old but that was probably overreaching and I was just Mature --> now I think that was my self-dep talking! And I see you have double self-dep...

Makes sense.

On 10/23/2020 at 6:18 PM, Patty said:

- You already are your "true self". Wherever you go, there you are 😉 

Ramana Maharshi has returned as 8th Old 😛

  • LIKE/LOVE 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...