How do entities work on this planet, geographically?

Anirudh Ramachandran

Question

Anirudh Ramachandran

I've observed that most MT students tend to be from the western hemisphere.

I also read on another channel's website, that we usually spend multiple lifetimes in certain geographies to complete some types of work.

I'm from India.

When I ordered my chart, I expected to be from a completely different Cadre Group or Cadre Ring from the rest of the members on this site.

But my chart said "Cadre 1, Entity 3".

I read later that many C1E3 members are in Asia, with a focus on clarifying Asian history. That resonates, as I spent vast portions of my free time over the past 12 years reading differing versions of Asian history, piecing together the truth, and publishing the (what I perceive to be) real version on online forums.

C1E3 also has a goal of presenting alterative versions of reality, which is also a recurring theme in my life.

If these statements are true, where are the other South and East Asian MT students?

And more importantly, how do entities work geographically?

Edited by Anirudh Ramachandran
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

8 answers to this question

Delphi

I’m from China and have spent a substantial portion of my life in Hong Kong. I’ve read many C1E3 members are in China, with many concentrated in the southern regions and Hong Kong in particular. I would guess one of the obstacles for many people from Asia is the language barrier, as many are not good enough at English to even read the sites on Michael Teachings let alone contribute on TLE. Another would be the many already existing spiritual teachings that vie for people’s attention (Chinese and Western organized religions - all those branches of Christianity, for example - spiritual seekers might be inclined to look into theology or try to learn Near Eastern languages instead- and traditions such as tarot or Purple Star astrology) - so that by the time they found that a certain teaching had its limits or was not enough, they would have already used a substantial portion of time, which always seems to be a scarce resource here. Bookstores also seem to be dying in Hong Kong at least. A lot seems to spread by word of mouth and FB/whatsapp groups. It’s a shame, because I think Michael Teachings is one of the clearest and most integrated set of perspectives I’ve come across, that feels consistently positive and right. If more C1E3 members were able to come together in the region (which imo does not value non-commercial forms of creativity much at all) and provide alternative views on reality together that could be really powerful.

Also, do you still have the links to the real versions of Asian history you compiled? I’d be interested in taking a look.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
Marigold

I'm also interested in knowing this. My Cadre/Еntity is C2E7 but I'm from Eastern Europe, Bulgaria, and so far I'm the only representative of my country here on TLE and one of the very, very few Eastern Europeans on TLE. I've been meaning to ask in which parts of the world my Entity Mates prefer to incarnate. So far I've seen a lot of them (people who've been channeled as C2E7) being from the US and the Western hemisphere as well. From more developed countries than me. A fair share of them involved in politics too.

I often think my nationality in this lifetime must be pretty uncommon for a C2E7 member.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
Bogi

@Anirudh Ramachandran

I would like to add that one Essence can have multiple Concurrents at the same time.

For example, as Essence I am in C2E2.

According to Michael, right now there are 4 versions "of me".

I am in Europe, the other ones are in New York, in Brazil, and one is in Tokyo, Japan.

Essence might be interested in exploring different cultures at the same time. 

We also have different lines. For example, once Essence has studied in one life some part of Asia, it might be rewarding to return to it at a different point in history. But it can also be that at the same time, you also existed in Europe. And Essence will return to Europe, too, as a Concurrent.

These would be then different lines of the same Essence.

Once I asked Michael about a past life, and they came up with a lifetime in Rome, Italy around 1 CE.

Later, in another students past life exploration *I* showed up, too, in Asia. Since they gave the same time period, I went to ask Michael if these 2 lifetimes were Concurrents. Yes, they were.

So, it can be that I am a "descendant" from a line where Essence was more interested in Europe, and the other line concentrated more on Asia.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
Anirudh Ramachandran
4 hours ago, Delphi said:

Another would be the many already existing spiritual teachings that vie for people’s attention (Chinese and Western organized religions - all those branches of Christianity, for example - spiritual seekers might be inclined to look into theology or try to learn Near Eastern languages instead- and traditions such as tarot or Purple Star astrology) - so that by the time they found that a certain teaching had its limits or was not enough, they would have already used a substantial portion of time, which always seems to be a scarce resource here.

Makes sense. When I recommend MT to anyone I know from India, the name "Michael" turns them away.

It’s a shame, because I think Michael Teachings is one of the clearest and most integrated set of perspectives I’ve come across, that feels consistently positive and right. If more C1E3 members were able to come together in the region (which imo does not value non-commercial forms of creativity much at all) and provide alternative views on reality together that could be really powerful.

Completely agree.

Also, do you still have the links to the real versions of Asian history you compiled? I’d be interested in taking a look.

I'm flattered, but they're probably a little too political and controversial for this forum. And many are sitting on my Google Drive because I scrubbed them off the internet (I don't want my current or future employers to find them and make a hiring or firing decision based on my views-but who knows, this may just be my self-deprecation talking). Feel free to look me up on Quora to read the little bit that survives online.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Anirudh Ramachandran
2 hours ago, Bogi said:

@Anirudh Ramachandran

I would like to add that one Essence can have multiple Concurrents at the same time.

For example, as Essence I am in C2E2.

According to Michael, right now there are 4 versions "of me".

I am in Europe, the other ones are in New York, in Brazil, and one is in Tokyo, Japan.

Essence might be interested in exploring different cultures at the same time. 

We also have different lines. For example, once Essence has studied in one life some part of Asia, it might be rewarding to return to it at a different point in history. But it can also be that at the same time, you also existed in Europe. And Essence will return to Europe, too, as a Concurrent.

These would be then different lines of the same Essence.

Once I asked Michael about a past life, and they came up with a lifetime in Rome, Italy around 1 CE.

Later, in another students past life exploration *I* showed up, too, in Asia. Since they gave the same time period, I went to ask Michael if these 2 lifetimes were Concurrents. Yes, they were.

So, it can be that I am a "descendant" from a line where Essence was more interested in Europe, and the other line concentrated more on Asia.

Whole new level of mindf**k

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 4
Zahra

I'm in C1E3 too from Iran. Hi entity mate! @Hani is also from Iran and lives in Canada.

I don't think I'll stay here for another lifetime.

I won't have any reason to stay in the middle east once a kind of revolution happens. I'm good to go then lol

I'm not doing any specific research about history atm, But I do resonate with 'being on the fringe of society' and presenting alternative versions of reality. which I guess takes form as sharing the wacky things I've learned and visions of a mature world to my friends who feel like nothing is gonna change.

they're only mildly interested in the Michael Teaching. but it'll do 😄

Edited by Zahra
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
AnnaD

In my experience in New Zealand which is where I live, all of the significant people in my life are from my own entity, and I run into them without trying too hard, in New Zealand. So I guess anyone that you have a decent or/and a charged relationship with, you probably have a history with them. People are everywhere, including tricky concurrent people.

• LIKE/LOVE 5