• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Becca the Student

• Connie Stansell-Foy

• AnnaD

• Maureen

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ENERGY REPORT November 2020   2020 OVERLEAVES ROLE: Sage (emphasized all year) CENTER: Higher Emotional (emphasized all year) (and Emotional Center) GOAL: Submission (emp

Yes.   I asked Micheal about a full blown civil war a few years ago (I think Bush years).  At the time he said the likelihood was around 25%.     However, they added that like many

Biden won Pennsylvania. He actually won. If I had the energy I would cry right now. 

Posted Images

Rosario

well , this certainly makes me feel renewed, relieved and empowered!!! thank you Troy and  Michaels...and this beautiful community !! ❤️ 

onward and upward, here we go!!

• LIKE/LOVE 22
Christian

Personally, since dropping off the ballot early, I have felt a sense of calm.  A confidence that regardless of outcome this is not over.

Just taking a breather to focus.

We will move forward regardless.  If Trump wins, it is a hostile fight for everything.

If Biden wins, we will fight him every day for the changes needed.

It is fight regardless.  

The methods are just slightly different.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 2
KurtisM

The last 4 fucking years have moved slower than any other time I've lived through previously, and have branched off dozens of parallels due to the dozens of choices I could have made. I've rustled through a lot of crap to get to the point I'm at now.

Same with regards to the world scale. At last the last 4 years are coming to some kind of end for some kind of new beginning.

This is relieving to me. I'm mostly on the side of feeling good, present and empowered. I look forward to a new chapter with new dynamics and responses.

• LIKE/LOVE 22
  • WARRIOR
Uma
50 minutes ago, Troy said:

This nexus may also bring with it the first voice of an Infinite Soul host with words in alignment with the Logos. This is not a Manifestation, but a potential shift in clarity of voice.

Let's see what this is about! 

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1
WolfAmethyst
1 hour ago, Christian said:

Personally, since dropping off the ballot early, I have felt a sense of calm.  A confidence that regardless of outcome this is not over.

Thanks for voting, neighbour! (I'm Canadian)

• LIKE/LOVE 12
Heidi

Thanks as always for the Energy Reports, Troy.

I don't feel too great after reading this, though. Anyone else concerned about a full-blown civil war or rioting like we've never seen, regardless of election results? I don't think Biden winning will be a profound relief on my end. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • SAD 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
Connie Stansell-Foy
5 hours ago, Troy said:

If you find yourself in a negative pole spin over November, allow room for this, but look for comfort and contact with those who are feeling the strength and inspiration. COUNT on them. Interlock among each other across your family, friends, community and share emotional resources, This is where the Higher Emotional Energy will be, and there is no truly “negative” pole of the Higher Centers. Allow yourself to be receptive and open and willing to move through your reaction and into action that matters to you. And do it together. If you so choose, of course,

5 hours ago, Rosario said:

onward and upward, here we go!!

5 hours ago, Christian said:

Just taking a breather to focus.

I'm with you guys, but seriously, I'm kind of terrified that I'll be one that falls into negativity if Trump wins. I may need to lean on you pretty hard for help getting out of it. I am SO thankful to have you guys to help! I really really don't want to fall into depression again. That's so painful!

Lawrence O'Donnell has some good advice, though. "Choose optimism." I"m trying! I hope some of you have been able to see his show this evening. His opening is pretty inspiring. 

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 2
Tyrone
7 minutes ago, Heidi said:

I don't feel too great after reading this, though. Anyone else concerned about a full-blown civil war or rioting like we've never seen, regardless of election results? I don't think Biden winning will be a profound relief on my end. 

I definitely understand that one. 

With the election integrity and voter suppression shenanigans Trump's Republican party has been trying to pull this season so far, the bar for staving off chaos is less about Biden winning and more about if the winning margin is big enough to put conspiracy doubts to rest.  If it in any way looks like Biden doesn't win outright, overwhelmingly, and without plausible deniability, the Trump crowd is gonna act precisely as if the election was not legitimate. 

Those of us in battleground swing states are gonna be in the center of that drama. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • SAD 8
  • THANK YOU! 1
Connie Stansell-Foy
26 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

Those of us in battleground swing states are gonna be in the center of that drama. 

@Tyrone Be safe! With luck, maybe it will be a huge margin.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
Luciana Flora

In my personal life I'm curious to see what this month will be like.

After 7 months I will see my parents again. My mother called me asking me to spend a few days there (since I will have 10 days of vacation).

I'm not exactly excited to go. But, at least for me, it would be complicated for me to say no after so long. I'm already having to deal with the guilt of feeling relieved to be away from my parents. And I know that at that moment any emotional blackmail using it would make me give in (I know my mom is totally capable of that ... IoI). And I would probably be paralyzed.

So I said yes, but I would like to share 10 days with them and 10 days at my house. I thought there was more chance that I could do this without getting paralyzed.

And I was not paralyzed but there were still moments in the conversation where my heart sped up and I was nervous. Like when my mom 

gave me the list of things my dad "helps" me with when he comes to my house and what makes visits so essential.

So in those months I dedicated myself to trying to do as many things as possible on my own. For me to need this "help" less and less. Because this "help" takes away the right to have an opinion or to say no. Or to be dissatisfied with any attitude of my parents. because this is seen as ingratitude. 

And last year, these "helpers" were pointed out whenever I showed some dissatisfaction or expressed wanting some change and I often said, "So don't help me. If that's the case, I don't want help"

But I never had the courage to speak. Because I was paralyzed and I wasn’t very confident about not needing help. This has always been a dilemma for me to want to be independent and feel incapable of it.

But I was also curious to see if I could react differently to them. And the only way I know is said to see my parents. I think something has changed because before that I wouldn't even be able to negotiate.

I simply talked about when my vacation would be and my hand would buy it as a gift for me to go the next day and return the day before I went back to work ... IoI

If anything can take me to the negative pole of something, it is this visit to my parents that I will make on the 5th of November. but I am a little confident, and I think there are possibilities for me to be able to stay on the positive pole.

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 20
Maryann

When I saw the energy report there I got excited. I love these things. Briefly I imagined the M's would predict a Biden win and that we would successfully push him to the left and the resource economy would begin within the next few years. Michael doesn't really do that, I know. It was a fun fantasy for a quick second.
On a more serious note, I'm terrified the Desperate Despot will hold power until he dies. Asswipe and his enablers are doing everything they can to cheat and those with the power to reign him in flat out refuse to do so. Despite his supporters, I don't want to believe that the majority of people in this country are cold, heartless bastards that revel in the toxic fruits of a narcissistic psychopath.
Sometimes I can focus on what an economy of inclusion and kindness would be like and imagine others, all over the world holding hands dreaming the same dream. Other times, I get images of despots of lives past and the hell they rained down on those struggling to survive.
Maybe the trick is to focus on doing as many random acts of kindness as possible, all day, every day.
A few more days and we'll see which direction the pendulum swings. And yeah, we live in interesting times.

• LIKE/LOVE 18
Susan A Flow

Thank you Troy,  this is encouraging.  We can’t always have what we want but we can understand that we always have choices, perspective makes a difference and we are never alone.  Overall feeling: duck and keep on going, please keep on going don’t allow yourself to be left behind.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
DianeHB

Just a reminder that if you find these energy reports helpful or even crucial in these times, Troy accepts donations, which really help with the costs of running the site. Join the TLE Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=720869

or make a one time donation here: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HSBFD2XVYHVMG

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 4
Sam K

3 hours ago, Christian said:

I think the only thing that will really end it is the dismantling of capitalism.

Lovely, I'll bring the crowbar.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
JohnM

This report wasn't what I'd hoped for, but now that I've read it...I feel like this is what I expected.   Dropped off my mail-in ballot about two weeks ago and confirmed on the local supervisor of elections website that my ballot had been received and counted!  Since the beginning of October, I too think I've felt a little more optimistic, but preparing myself for whatever may come.   The message that most directly resonates with me is that I can't control what happens, but I can control how I react to what happens.....and, well, that's just it in a nutshell for me.   So, I'm going to enjoy my optimism for a few moments longer.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
WolfAmethyst
On 10/30/2020 at 7:23 PM, Troy said:

NOVEMBER arrives with intensity and density that many will likely experience as profound despair and dismay and others may experience as great relief and renewal. We cannot predict which of these our students may experience, but the line will be clear which “side” one experiences. 

NOTE: these two “sides” are not related to a win/lose scenario regarding the United States Presidential election.

The election is quite relevant as a catalyst, regardless of where one is in the world, but the experiences on the other side of it speak to many layers of experiences accumulated over the year. 

We remind all of our students that what happens TO you does not matter as much as what you DO with what happens to you. If you find yourself in a negative pole spin over November, allow room for this, but look for comfort and contact with those who are feeling the strength and inspiration. COUNT on them. Interlock among each other across your family, friends, community and share emotional resources, This is where the Higher Emotional Energy will be, and there is no truly “negative” pole of the Higher Centers. Allow yourself to be receptive and open and willing to move through your reaction and into action that matters to you. And do it together. If you so choose, of course,

[approximate] DATES OF INTEREST:

NOVEMBER 12th -  15th - NEXUS - Divergence

This nexus may also bring with it the first voice of an Infinite Soul host with words in alignment with the Logos. This is not a Manifestation, but a potential shift in clarity of voice. 

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER NOVEMBER:

WINNING AND LOSING ARE TEMPORARY; THERE IS ONLY MOVING FORWARD 

THE WORLD WILL NOT END, BUT YOU CAN BEGIN 

Does anyone else think Michael's also talking about the latest lockdowns and successes / failures in the fight against COVID?  And how they're collectively  impacting people around the world?

• LIKE/LOVE 9
Becca the Student
1 hour ago, WolfAmethyst said:

Does anyone else think Michael's also talking about the latest lockdowns and successes / failures in the fight against COVID?  And how they're collectively  impacting people around the world?

I was thinking that too, as I read that part. Honestly, I think they're talking about a combination of factors, and how they're contributing to the general energy of this upcoming month, besides the election. COVID, the world's forests burning, the economies collapsing, etc. -- there's a lot going on right now. I'm feeling fairly hopeful regarding the election (when I'm not anxiously praying for a good result lol), but I can also see how, even after a Biden win and a Senate reclamation, I could collapse into depression, simply because I would finally feel like I have the permission to do so.

I can also see, if some sort of leadership or IS voice comes out with inspiring words about the massive amount of work we have to do for the planet and for society, reacting to that in both a galvanizing or a collapsing way. 

The past few years have been a lot. I'm looking forward to five to ten years from now, when we're farther away from all this crazy, and I can look back on these times and wave them cheerily goodbye, to never meet again. 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2
Moonfeather
On 10/30/2020 at 11:26 PM, Heidi said:

I feel the same. It's going to be a shitstorm. I do have hope for the divergence, though, and would really love to shift into a world where climate change is taken responsibly.

Regardless, I feel the first two weeks of November are going to be bumpy.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
Becca the Student

Also, for those not keeping abreast of the climate situation, this article may enlighten you as to what Michael is referring to regarding the upcoming Divergence, and our location in the world and the election being a relevant catalyst to how we experience the shift: https://blog.ecosia.org/how-you-can-save-the-green-new-deals/

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • WARRIOR
Bobby

This November brings a shift of all of the year’s overleaves into full negative pole manifestation or full positive pole manifestation. This means that there will be many who shift into behaviors aligned with Oration, Sentimentality, Subservience, Oppression, Beliefs, and Abasement, while many shift into behaviors aligned with Dissemination, Perception, Devotion, Authority, Verification, and Humility. In other words, many will be expressing lamentation and looking for something to hold on to as an emotional lifeline while others set forth with expressions of empowerment and dedication as a responsibility, not a burden. 

I've been loving listening to the sound track of the Netflix series Dark.  The above clip makes me think of this song, especially with the election this week no matter the outcome.

• LIKE/LOVE 8