ENERGY REPORT - NOVEMBER 2020

Mike Cleverly

When people talk about Hope it makes me uneasy. I know it makes people feel good to hope, but the way its talked about its often a little too akin to faith, and belief. If faith is holding on to a belief despite any evidence to the contrary, sometimes hope feels like a person is allowing themself to feel that things will turn out ok even though they don't intend to do anything to make it turn out ok. Do you see what I mean? Some people use it to excuse inaction. Not everyone does of course. I think most people here as Michael students know about the power of choice and action and understand that you must use your personal power to push outcomes in the direction you want to see them go.

So hope coupled with proactive and positive actions is a good healthy thing. Hope as comforting blanket to insulate us from exposure to consequences of inaction, not such a good thing. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 3
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Becca the Student

• Connie Stansell-Foy

• AnnaD

• Maureen

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ENERGY REPORT November 2020   2020 OVERLEAVES ROLE: Sage (emphasized all year) CENTER: Higher Emotional (emphasized all year) (and Emotional Center) GOAL: Submission (emp

Biden won Pennsylvania. He actually won. If I had the energy I would cry right now. 

@NickG, Van Jones' response on CNN started my tears flowing. 💞  

Posted Images

• PRIEST
Maureen
8 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

That said, I 100% disagree that statement that hope is a "pleasant fiction." Hope is an integral and important part of existence, it's one of the engines that keep us running. Take away hope, and all you got is a bunch of depressed people checking out of the Life hotel and taking the next bus back to the Astral, thinking none of their actions or opinions matter.

@Becca the Student, Michael gave me their definition of hope in a Q&A when I was asking them about Shame and the Mercury Body Type.

MEntity:  Despair is often defined as the complete loss of hope, but because we do not look fondly upon the concept of "hope," we would say it is the complete loss of aspiration.

MEntity:  We might describe aspiration as having a negative pole of Hope, and a positive pole of Accomplishment.

MEntity:  Hope is passive Aspiration, so Aspiration would include Hope, but when the emphasis is on Hope, or when there is a complete loss of hope, then any effort, enthusiasm, and encouragement has flatlined.

MEntity:  The positive pole could also be described as Intention.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 5
  • PRIEST
Maureen

Something to consider...

Joy Reid quoted Bree Newsome last night: “Not every man of colour wants to get rid of the patriarchy, some just want a piece of it.”

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • SAD 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
petra

We remind all of our students that what happens TO you does not matter as much as what you DO with what happens to you. If you find yourself in a negative pole spin over November, allow room for this, but look for comfort and contact with those who are feeling the strength and inspiration. COUNT on them. Interlock among each other across your family, friends, community and share emotional resources. This is where the Higher Emotional Energy will be, and there is no truly “negative” pole of the Higher Centers. Allow yourself to be receptive and open and willing to move through your reaction and into action that matters to you. And do it together. If you so choose, of course.

The quality of life for everyone’s present and future is dependent on the quality of care, compassion, and consideration NOW. There are circumstances where quality of life are completely out of the hands of those who are suffering, but as long as you have choice, will, and compassion, the quality of life for yourself and others can always be tended, nurtured, expanded, and deepened.

ALL TOGETHER NOW through this intense and dense November, the colors are changing!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1
NickG

I know it's too early but we're dead at work and I'm literally sitting eyes glued to that electoral map as the votes are being counted in real time. I can't take my eyes off it. I feel excited and dread all at the same time. Ohio's voting closes in 5 minutes and it's the one I'll be paying a lot of attention to. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
AnnaD

I am following the US election results on the Guardian. How likely is it that the results are known today? Like are the majority of votes counted today?

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Becca the Student
56 minutes ago, Maureen said:

MEntity:  Hope is passive Aspiration, so Aspiration would include Hope, but when the emphasis is on Hope, or when there is a complete loss of hope, then any effort, enthusiasm, and encouragement has flatlined.

MEntity:  The positive pole could also be described as Intention.

I'd actually say that backs up what I personally believe about hope. 😉 As we must go through a negative pole and incorporate it into the positive in order to actually be in a positive pole, by Michael's definition, Intention is reliant on Hope, and Hope is a vital part of Aspiration. And Aspiration/Intention is the first step in taking Action, isn't it?

As @AnnaD pointed out, the meaning of what language we use is variable to the contexts within which we learn it: we all have our own personal definitions and experiences with these terms. I agree with some others on here that "faith" or blindly believing something will change without the action to back it up is not my favorite thing in the world. But I don't lump "faith" and "hope" together, personally, simply because I have a very different emotional and intellectual relationship with each term. "Faith" feels more helpless to me, more like foisting responsibility onto an unknowable 'power' or 'universal order'. But "hope", to me, is very time-based. If I had to define it as it appears in my life, I'd probably say it's "the ability to envision something better happening tomorrow."

Like @Luciana Flora, I'm paralyzed without that feeling. Immediately after the 2016 election, or after learning about the actual realities of climate change in college, the future looked like a whole lot of black squares to me, and it was difficult to do anything but lie in bed and cry. It wasn't until I was able to feel hope again that I got out of both funks. 🤷‍♀️ 

But then, hope's my buddy. We're good friends. Having a career in the entertainment industry, with so much reliant on luck and perseverance and meeting the right person at the right time, and often eating rejection for breakfast, empty promises for lunch, and she-just-looks-too-much-like-my-ex-wife for dinner: hope is often the spark that fuels my perseverance in this ridiculous industry. (lol I love it so much I can't give it up.)

EDIT: Anna, probably not likely today unless Texas turns blue. There were 100 million people who voted early, so everyone's expecting it to take a few days for all those mail-in ballots to be counted. (Not all 100 million were mail-in, but a large chunk were.)

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 3
Connie Stansell-Foy
31 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

How likely is it that the results are known today? Like are the majority of votes counted today?

Not very likely, and if we have even a good guess, it will be very late this evening. That said, if Biden wins Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan (and they may be able to be projected with high conbfidence this evening), there is almost no way for Trump to win enough electoral votes to win. We also need to win at least 4 or 5 new Senate seats, or Biden will be hamstrung even if he wins.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2
AnnaD

@Connie Stansell-Foy yay I guess??

I don't know what to say. I would ask what time is it where you are but there is no point as US has multiple different timezones, so God knows when "very late this evening" (as you said) is.

There will be emotional eating tonight in my lounge. 

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 4
Connie Stansell-Foy
9 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

I would ask what time is it where you are but there is no point as US has multiple different timezones, so God knows when "very late this evening" (as you said) is

I'm in Washington state, so in the Pacific Time Zone. I think we're 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time. It's just coming up on 6 PM here.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
AnnaD

Oh ok. You are like 3 hours ahead of NZ except its yesterday. That is not too hard to calculate. But yes, as you are that time of day already, I now know what you mean by late in the evening.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
WolfAmethyst
2 hours ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

I love this. May I quote it?

Sure- here's the original article the excerpt came from

Excerpt from:  Trump voters double down like gambling addicts at the roulette table as his malicious incompetence becomes clearer and clearer

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/trump-voters-double-down-like-gambling-addicts-at-the-roulette-table-as-his-malicious-incompetence-becomes-clearer-and-clearer/ 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • PRIEST
Maureen
2 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

I'd actually say that backs up what I personally believe about hope. 😉 As we must go through a negative pole and incorporate it into the positive in order to actually be in a positive pole, by Michael's definition, Intention is reliant on Hope, and Hope is a vital part of Aspiration. And Aspiration/Intention is the first step in taking Action, isn't it?

@Becca the Student, yes, it is. 🎇

• LIKE/LOVE 6
AnnaD

Are the US 2020 Election results at this time where Trump has 213 and Biden has 224, if Biden maintains a lead, does Biden win? And if Trump overtakes Biden, Trump wins? I understand that whoever gets closest to 270 college votes wins?

• LIKE/LOVE 3
MelinS

Emotional eating YES, as electoral vote totals swung *briefly* to Trump a few minutes ago. Feels like we're in the last car of a roller coaster here on the U.S. west coast, whipped around as more states declare outcomes. Burning candles, wishing on stars, crossing my fingers - immature gestures, I know, but holy shit this is a wild ride. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Jeroen
On 10/30/2020 at 4:23 PM, Troy said:

NOVEMBER 12th -  15th - NEXUS - Divergence

Based on sequences and vectors, this nexus brings with it a split related to climate change and the momentum built by those who are responding to it responsibly and those who are not. This nexus may also bring with it the first voice of an Infinite Soul host with words in alignment with the Logos. This is not a Manifestation, but a potential shift in clarity of voice. This nexus is tied to the United States election as many conditions related to climate change across the world are currently hooked into responses to the results. For most of our students, this nexus is likely to be experienced as the shift described above in terms of positive and negative overleaves and the rush of intensity and density. By “density” we mean that there is either a heaviness and weight to bear or a deep resolve of presence and empowerment.

As Michael mentioned the Divergence as being between November 12th - 15th then it might take at least a few days to get a result on this election. I would like to think there is still a path to victory for Biden and Harris. There are still mail-in ballots to be counted. I am going to try to do my best to be in the positive poles and imagine a path to a future with Biden/Harris leading. Perhaps we can all do that together. Imagination is one of our most powerful tools available to us.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 6
BrianW
6 hours ago, AnnaD said:

Are the US 2020 Election results at this time where Trump has 213 and Biden has 224, if Biden maintains a lead, does Biden win? And if Trump overtakes Biden, Trump wins? I understand that whoever gets closest to 270 college votes wins?

No, it's whoever surpasses 270 wins.

Note: I am never trusting the "polls" again.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1
Christian

Imagine the world you want.

Okay here goes.

I want a world where food and shelter are freely given.

Black and white bladed wind turbines are everywhere.

Solar farms flood desert areas and are non reflective to protect birds.

I want a world with public transportation .  buses and trains yes.  But also Autos.  Self driving vehicles that you order like an Uber should you live more remotely.  Those in deep rural areas would have one stationed at their residence but maintained by others.

Wild areas are grown and restored.

Production life cycle considers everything from extraction to ens of life recycling.  

Plant based everything. This one I have been bad about handling as convenience has been the focus for so long in my life.

Space cities and explorations.

As I see it, the economic model has to change and that is going to take constructing parallel power systems that eventually make the old on obsolete and irrelevant.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 6
Wendy

I didn't watch returns last night and was afraid to look this morning.   I had to be told by a friend.  I will be visualizing a win for us , hard as it is to open myself to hope.

I was on a bit of a high yesterday.  After some very lean months, I appear to be set with plenty of work through April.  Good work where I asked and am receiving more money, and work that won't break my body.  I am currently doing a 10 day gig over 2 weeks and I am loving it so much, and the client is loving everything I do and the novelty of being out of the house and having a new client is making me over the top excited.  It's a very strange juxtaposition with my terror over the state of the world. 

It's just so horrifying to know that people came out in droves to vote for FF.  Neighbors across the street, who I've had a very nice relationship with, had a FF party last night.  It's just horrifying to know that this is who so many people in this country choose.  It's unfathomable to me and I don't know how to move forward with this knowledge.  For the past 4 years we could tell ourselves it was a fluke, that people didn't know better.  No matter what the outcome of the election,  we can't hide from the fact that this really is a nation of nazis. 

I'm tired of fighting despair.  Just so fucking tired of it.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 8
Crystal

Well well. Oregon has decriminalized drugs, or rather, the possession of small amounts for personal use. ALL drugs, not just pot. Astoria, here I come! https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/03/oregon-drugs-decriminalize-arizona-new-jersey-marijuana

I don’t know if I can live through another election. I could feel my telomeres shortening by the hour. Between 2016 and 2020, I feel like I’ve aged in “dog years.”

And, like @Wendy, I’m really ashamed and angry at how many Americans love the orange pustule and voted for him. And how many are QAnon believers. Maybe the Infinite Soul DOES need to come on down and, in the phrasing of the Yarbro books, “bring the Logos to bear.” Poor battered Truth needs a hand up.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 5
Becca the Student

Oof, I couldn't sleep last night. I just shivered in bed all evening. Disappointed and saddened at the reality of what a full quarter of this country is, but cautiously optimistic for a Biden/Harris win. As of now, he's leading in Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Michigan. If he keeps or grows that lead as absentee vote counting continues, he's got 270. On top of that, there's hope for PA and GA, too (Georgia narrowly). Cross fingers!

@Jeroen, great idea. I imagine Biden winning, and Democrats narrowly claiming the Senate a few weeks later after the run-off race. Two years later, we have another blue wave in House and Senate as new policies help us out of the mess we're currently in. I imagine a world running on clean energy. There are tree-planting parties to restore the forests, and the U.N. is actively putting a stop to the burning of the Amazon. We're cleaning up the oceans and landfills with awesome little bacteria that eat plastic and provide energy, and laws have been put in place that safeguard Truth and change our cultures for the better. Wealth has been redistributed, and money is actually starting to phase out and become obsolete: we're well on our way to a resource-based economy. We're having conversations, healing our divisions, and setting the stage for a golden age of human compassion and innovation and creation and love.

... Wow, writing all that out actually calmed me down a lot. Thank you for suggesting we do that! ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 8
Evelin

@Christian, I love your Nice New World!

Related note: I recently read N. K. Jemisin's excellent story "Emergency Skin" and recommend it to anyone who hasn't. It's short, too! 🙂

Heck, I live in Europe but I was still up all night (alright, I pretended it was about a deadline, but nah) and I'm still strongly hoping for a blue win, both for your sake, my dear US friends, and the rest of the world! The Orange Narcissist has "encouraged" too much crap everywhere already, Polish women on the street over abortion, one party in the government of my home country literally bullying any group they dislike... yet I FEEL strangely calm, optimistic even, although objectively there's little reason.

@Wendy, I don't know which emoticon to react with! I'm sorry you have ethically blind neighbors... I recently found out my childhood neighbor "supports" our Bully Party, my daughter plays with his granddaughter and it makes me feel slightly queazy as well. Glad you have work, though! Glad I have, too.

Making some Earl Grey tea now while humming "Into the Unknown" from Frozen II and thinking like Anna: "Just do the next right thing"...

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 3
Becca the Student

@Evelin It's so funny you mention Frozen II! A youtube video about that was the only thing that was able to distract me. 

During the brief times I was able to cat-nap last night, I kept waking up with the chorus part from "No More Fear" from (oddly enough) the Freaky Friday musical stuck in my head. It's a very triumphant song, and felt heartening to hear in my ears as morning came (I tend to get songs stuck in my head as messages from my guides and Essence).

EDIT to say I freaking adore N.K. Jemisin with my whole heart.

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 7