ENERGY REPORT - NOVEMBER 2020

Connie Stansell-Foy
1 minute ago, Becca the Student said:

I tend to get songs stuck in my head as messages from my guides and Essence

If that's what's going on, my guides and Essence are insane. This morning it was "Worst That Could Happen" by The Brooklyn Bridge (and who named that group???). If that's supposed to be calming, it's not fucking working!

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 7
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Becca the Student

• Connie Stansell-Foy

• AnnaD

• Maureen

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ENERGY REPORT November 2020   2020 OVERLEAVES ROLE: Sage (emphasized all year) CENTER: Higher Emotional (emphasized all year) (and Emotional Center) GOAL: Submission (emp

Yes.   I asked Micheal about a full blown civil war a few years ago (I think Bush years).  At the time he said the likelihood was around 25%.     However, they added that like many

Biden won Pennsylvania. He actually won. If I had the energy I would cry right now. 

Posted Images

Becca the Student
43 minutes ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

If that's what's going on, my guides and Essence are insane. This morning it was "Worst That Could Happen" by The Brooklyn Bridge (and who named that group???). If that's supposed to be calming, it's not fucking working!

lol I'm not sure if that's a message or not! I think that's something only you can answer. Do you guys have a tendency to communicate via song lyrics? 

I think guides/Essence and 'you' have a very personalized form of communication. I have a friend who feels her crown chakra tingle every time she thinks something that comes from her guides, and another who communicates mostly in images. I've asked several times throughout my life for my guides to communicate with me via music, and a few magically serendipitous moments later, I began to recognize they were answering my request. Sometimes, when I get lyrics or a song stuck in my head on an insistent loop, I recognize it as a message, and sometimes it's clearly just stuck in my head because someone said or sang something that reminded me of the song.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Connie Stansell-Foy
2 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

Do you guys have a tendency to communicate via song lyrics? 

I've no idea. I only recently learned I have a guide, a discarnate Priest who is my Task Companion. I haven't yet received further information about this fragment. If there are others, I don't know about them yet, nor do I know how any of them communicate. I have asked for further information about the Priest, but haven't yet received the response. I'll add a question about any other guides and how they communicate to my list, though. Thanks for the suggestion!

Update: Turns out both questons were already on the list. It's so long, I'm not able to remember everything anymore!

Edited by Connie Stansell-Foy
update
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
Evelin

LOL, Connie! At some point during the night when I was half-working, half-checking the early results, I had the cursed earworm of "Any Dream Will Do" and thought... now wait a minute, not ANY!?!

I've been waking up to meaningful music in my head for the past year or two. Sometimes I wonder about the dark sense of humor some lyrics imply, but then remember my usual level of irony and think: yeah, entirely appropriate, My Guides, I sarcastic-clap-applaud you!

• LOL 4
Jody Bower

Oddly, although I definitely feel the "heaviness," after two years of being stuck in my weightloss journey, I suddenly am finding it easy to eat right, exercise, and limit my portions, and the scale is showing me a number I haven't seen in a long time. Pondering what it means that I am lightening up physically. Have also been doing a lot of sorting through/giving away "stuff" and the annual garden cleanup. I'm a firm believer that decluttering physically helps declutter the mind and clears the way for new things to happen.

. . . also on the N.K. Jemisen bandwagon. She's up there with Ursula Le Guin for me.

I get my messages from [whatever] in batches. Someone will tell me something and then I will hear about the same thing on TV or will read about it, usually on the same day. Used to take three repetitions for me to say "okay, I am supposed to pay attention to this," but as I've gotten more receptive, now it's usually just twice.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Sam K
3 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

99% of Michigan's votes have been counted, and it is in Biden's favour. Why haven't they announced a winner yet?

My guess is everyone's gun-shy now.  Normally, news media fall over themselves to be the first to credibly announce an election winner, but now I think everyone's so afraid of calling it and being made a fool by another sudden swerve that they're just waiting until the count's completely done.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
AnnaD

Thank you @Juni and @Sam K. I need to check what I receive in news media here given this is the year that Truth is being compromised by misinformation, so I just wanted to know if you guys were receiving the same results. Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Becca the Student

@AnnaD The remaining states are either very close races still or have a large enough percentage of their ballots yet to be counted that things could possibly flip in those states. He's flipped Michigan and Wisconsin, which is awesome. It seems likely he's getting Pennsylvania, based on what we know of the 1.1 million mail-in ballots there that are yet to be counted and what areas they're coming from, but, again, those have yet to be counted, and no one knows for sure until they start counting those. And it might take until Friday for us to get a total vote count on PA.

Nevada and Arizona have only reported 86% of their vote total -- if they update us to 98% by tonight and Biden's kept his lead in both, then he's got 270 and they'll probably announce him the next Pres.

North Carolina accept ballots until November 12th so they could hold out on calling the state until then -- surprise surprise, within the window of when our Divergence happens. Wondering (and slightly worried) if that has anything to do with the divergence or not.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Connie Stansell-Foy
38 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

I need to check what I receive in news media here given this is the year that Truth is being compromised by misinformation, so I just wanted to know if you guys were receiving the same results. Thank you.

Also bear in mind that what you see on the news is just a projection. "It's our opinion that..." whatever they think is going to happen. Also, there is no way to determine a winner for certain until the individual states certify the results of the election. Most if not all will certify them exactly the way they are announced, but it's not a given. One state - I think it was North Carolina - has announced that their ballot count won't be complete until November 27. On top of all of that, the actual election is December 8, when the electors (from the Electoral College) meet and cast their votes. Usually all of them cast their votes the way the state they represent votes, but I don't think they are required to.

Many if not most US citizens desperately want to get rid of the Electoral College (a leftover from the days when voting citizens were white, male, property owners) and go strictly with the popular vote. The current system is screwed up.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
AnnaD
3 minutes ago, Becca the Student said:

He's flipped Michigan and Wisconsin, which is awesome. It seems likely he's getting Pennsylvania, based on what we know of the 1.1 million mail-in ballots there that are yet to be counted and what areas they're coming from, but, again, those have yet to be counted,

@Becca the Student I knew about Wisconsin, but yes waiting is hard, but if the due diligence is undertaken to ensure accuracy, that is what needs to happen, but its not to say that I am at all zen about this. I am impatient AF but holding tight and imagining a Biden/Harris result.

7 minutes ago, Becca the Student said:

Nevada and Arizona have only reported 86% of their vote total --

Damn I thought we were getting actual done deal total counted state results. Ok. So that is speculative too. 

8 minutes ago, Becca the Student said:

North Carolina accept ballots until November 12th so they could hold out on calling the state until then -- surprise surprise, within the window of when our Divergence happens. Wondering (and slightly worried) if that has anything to do with the divergence or not

Hmm that is a long time to hold out for and hopefully any opposition will not compromise Biden's trajectory so far. 

10 minutes ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

Most if not all will certify them exactly the way they are announced, but it's not a given.

Ok. I just hope that the electors report the true counted vote outcome, not the outcome that the elector desires.

11 minutes ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

Usually all of them cast their votes the way the state they represent votes, but I don't think they are required to.

WTAF? Are you kidding me?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
Becca the Student
5 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

The intention as stated was that the electoral college would be more "educated" and was mainly there to prevent a situation wherein a tyrant would be elected the Presidency.

You know. A situation like the one back in 2016. If ever there had been a time to vote against what their states did and instead cast their lot in with the popular vote, it was then.

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 2
  • ANGRY 2
Connie Stansell-Foy
8 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

I wish I were. But don't quote me. That may be an over-generalization on my part. I know it's correct for the delegates to the national conventions. I only think it's correct for the electors.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
AnnaD

@Connie Stansell-Foy, I was recently a member of the NZ nurses organisation, a union to protect nurses working rights. The union is corrupt and ALSO has the privilege of voting how the elector chooses, which may not be how their constituents vote has chosen. 

So I have a lot of cynicism about "delegates",  "voting on behalf of voters".  I just shake my head and sigh. It is enraging.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • ANGRY 1
DianeHB

Yeah, the most disappointing outcome of this election is the reality that so many people voted for him anyway after 4 years of this BS. There is so much work to do still. 

Last night I said in Discord chat that whoever wins (we thought a Trump win was quite possible at that point), let's live our best lives from here on out. Every one of us Old souls is a teacher in our own way, and we are so needed. Enough with the fears and excuses holding us back.

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 8
Becca the Student
1 hour ago, AnnaD said:

@Becca the Student thank you for explaining it. Such corruption on their (GOP) terms always. 

To be fair, no time in US history has the electoral college ever voted against their state's projected vote. 

It just seemed like the whole reason for their being was to do so in 2016, and so when they followed their historical precedent and voted with their states, it just further proved they had no real reason to exist. (Abolish the electoral college! Ranked choice popular voting for the win!)

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2
petra

Praise the day, where the so called "United States of America" finally becomes a Democracy, One Person One Vote, nothing in between, standing on the three tiers of a Democracy, the sheer thought of voting in Judges is incomprehensible, what a fucked up Jurisdiction, even the Constitution can be messed around with whenever it pleases the ones in power.

I am very well aware that I live in a fascist country with destructive outcomes unto Life itself more than ever, I know also the more those who celebrate Life itself, and stand up for it, are carving that trajectory.

It is a heart-breaker how much unnecessary harm has been done through the US alone in this world, I wish it to be done and over with, and that this country is growing into a "real" Democracy, and throws their faked one from the very beginnings, out the window.

It will change, it just takes to fucking long for me, cannot stand anymore to be ruled by toddlers in diapers, and are being told that "this" is called Democracy, it is not.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 4
Christian
15 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

Abolish the electoral college! Ranked choice popular voting for the win!)

Agreed 

And term limits on Federal judges with at least retention elections like many states do.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Marigold

One thing that's really bizzare to me is how can some people who claim to have been lifelong Democrats become Trump supporters. I've read many stories like these and have observed people sharing online how they had friends who used to be ''hardcore liberals'' but  in a few years slowly transformed into Trumpists. I've read stories of children who were raised by Labour-supporting parents in the UK that later switched to the conservatives and the pro-Brexit rhetoric. Like, how does that happen? Surely in order for those people to have been liberals or leftists, especially those who held such positions for a huge part of their lifetimes, must have had secure and strong ethical positions at least on key issues  that would have prevented them from supporting authoritarians should such individuals appear or try to gain power. But apparently no. Reminds me of some of those ex-vegans who seemed like they were really passionate about animals but after quitting veganism went full carnist and hunting.

Now, I know that most of the people supporting Trump and others like him were conservatives to begin with, I'm just perplexed by the (I hope, minority) that weren't.

This brings forth the question-if these people could turn from one person to another so easily, did they REALLY had strong ethical foundations to begin with? Media brainwashing is a huge thing (tell me about it-I live in a country that holds the 111th place in the world for media freedom and I constantly see the effects of it on the people around me) but I can't see it as being an excuse to turn back on one's former positions that easily. This issue looks complicated though and I still can't find one satisfactory answer particularly for those who were liberal/left-wing (I don't view these as the same thing, by the way, even though I'm aware they are often used interchangeably) for a longer time.

This whole thing feels like a psychological horror story. I'm calling it ''Ethical Alzheimer's'' or ''Moral Dementia''. ''A sickness that causes people to turn on their previous values and support neo-fascists. Coming soon to your country on election season.''

In other cases, people's regression of ethical positions makes more sense. In particular, cases when people do not pull off an obvious 180° but instead fail to keep up with the times and the new movements. They become conservatives simply by not moving forward instead of by contradicting their past positions. A good example would be those who may accept gay people and continue to do that but don't extend that towards accepting trans people. It becomes ''simply too much for them''. 

From a more broad point of view, it could be argued that if they can't keep up with modern, ever-changing values, then they didn't have such strong core liberal views to begin either. To me having a certain core value (let's say that value is human rights) is not just about being in favour of this or that concrete issue, but something more abstract that includes being able to support or defend all that is associated with said value, whether it's a mainstream issue and being actively discussed or more fringe. It allows you to keep an open mind and constantly seek to educate and better yourself (haha, I'm speaking like the Idealist that I am here).

• LIKE/LOVE 9