TruthLoveEnergy

ENERGY REPORT - NOVEMBER 2020

Troy

On 11/9/2020 at 7:04 PM, Rosario said:

Biden-Harris... what a relief and healing for the world!! ❤️ 

but oh, today is a sad day for my country. our president Vizcarra was vacated. it's all a mess....the corrupt congress fucking did it!! he wasn't a perfect man but surely the most decent president in 20 years 😭

I understand they booted him on charges of corruption... while themselves being scrutinized by his administration for corruption.  THAT'S not suspicious at all.  🙄

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

• PRIEST
57 minutes ago, Crystal said:

To sum up: it seems like there are not enough roosts for all the chickens coming home, nor are there enough shovels for all the chicken shit (or bullshit).

I am glad Joe Biden won and Kamala Harris (a King, like someone else we know...so this will be interesting) will be making history as first woman, first Black AND first Asian-American to occupy the VP position.

As for all the people who have become Trumpkins, it occurs to me...Fuckface is a King. I don't know if Magnetic Kings have to be old, but it seems that "magnetics" can be all roles (George Floyd was a Magnetic Server). I wonder if Fuckface is, albeit extremely negative in all poles and ways, a Magnetic King? Even if not, will his cult survive him? He's not a young man, he does not live a healthy lifestyle, he's survived COVID.

Is this a case of people really believing, in their heart of hearts, everything Fuckface says or does, or...is it some kind of misguided and misdirected search for Truth, which the M's have said that any Infinite Soul manifestation will focus on? Poor Truth! She has taken quite a beating lately! It's so easy for people to be isolated in bubbles and only hear information they want to hear. I think COVID has intensified this effect, because of people who normally would be out and about staying home and finding who knows what internet rabbit holes to fall down.

Divergence wise: I've been hit with a burst of energy and purpose, and part of a dream last night might relate to the global warming/ecology theme: I dreamed that people in Australia were learning to love cats and be responsible for them; I saw a huge ad campaign, theater performances, 3-D advertisements, etc. saying "If you love your cat you will keep him confined" and people were coming around to the idea that it was OK to have cats but as long as they stayed indoors or in "catios." (Australia has a huge feral cat problem and there is a backlash to cats there because the feral ones are killing endangered wildlife. My own feline kids here in the US stay inside because there is wildlife that will kill THEM, or at least stink them to high heaven. No, you do not want your pet "skunked. Believe me.)

@Crystal, I wouldn't even try to compare the King that Kamala Harris is to the King that Trump is. There is no comparison to be made... but if you want one I'd look back at the kind of president JFK was. That might be a better indicator of how she would (or will -- in the future) fare at being president. 

There is no fucking way Trump is a Magnetic King as it's all about philanthropy and Magnetic Roles in lifetimes are always 6th Level Old.... no exceptions. Janet got this in a Q&A from 2016:

Janet: Hello Michael! What causes a 6th level Old Soul to become magnetic -- or not? That is, what defines which fragments become magnetic?

MEntity: It is a cumulative process that tends to rise from lifetimes where the fragment has affected many lives that then affect many lives. As "word gets around," so to speak, about a consistent source of beneficial impact, that fragment is "activated" as Magnetic.

The state of Magnetism is a kind of Philanthropic Karma.

Those fragments who generated these effects upon the lives of others without conditional intention or particular awareness create a kind of imbalance that then generates a necessity for addressing. The Magnetic phase is a way for one to finally recognize and gain awareness of how one's actions and choices have cascading ramifications.

This is why it is during the 6th Level where Karma is addressed. Even "good" Karma.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 5

@Maureen, I didn’t mean to compare Harris to Trump, at all, except for their roles! I rather meant she had the potential to be a vast influence on others. I think her presence will be nothing but positive. 

I still have to wonder how many of Trump’s “true believers” will still be buying into the cult when he’s in no shape to lead it anymore? (Incidentally, I’ve read rumors that Putin has Parkinson’s, but they are not from reputable sources - think Daily Mail - and are being denied. So, who knows?)

• LIKE/LOVE 11

2 hours ago, Crystal said:

Is this a case of people really believing, in their heart of hearts, everything Fuckface says or does, or...is it some kind of misguided and misdirected search for Truth

Thinking out loud here, but I wonder if a lot of his cult is playing out the 'serving a corrupt master' Monad. I believe many close to him are, so maybe his followers are as well? Not sure if that's how things work, though. Someone feel free to comment on this.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

27 minutes ago, Heidi said:

Thinking out loud here, but I wonder if a lot of his cult is playing out the 'serving a corrupt master' Monad. I believe many close to him are, so maybe his followers are as well? Not sure if that's how things work, though. Someone feel free to comment on this.

(link below) Michael mentioned this in 2016:

[Question] But why are so many people willing to follow a demagogue?

We would say that the simple answer is fear.

It is that simple. It may look like confidence, it may look like superiority, it may look like any number of empowered positions. But it is fear.

When a population is fired up through fear it tends to be because somebody is promising something in exchange for that fear, in exchange for your confidence in a solution to that fear. And as you can see that is exactly the equation occurring.

There are also factors that we will not get into tonight, but we can suggest for follow up. For example, there are also a great number of monads being played out in these scenarios where there is a corrupt master faithfully followed by servants. This kind of monad can happen on large scales such as this. And that is what is happening with the King and many who are hooking into a monad with that fragment.

[Question] Who’s the King?

[Response] Trump.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 5

Oh wow, thank you @WolfAmethyst - that mass following was what I was trying to get at when I said “magnetic.” So what is seems to be happening and causing that “magnetism” is an immense playing-out of the “honorable servant/corrupt master” Monad. On what seems like a very large scale. It explains his appeal as a cult leader (whereas other conservatives like Bush enjoyed popularity, perhaps even for a long time, but not the abject devotion that Trump does). Guys, guys, I know you want to live out your Karmas as you cannonball into the Pool of Life, bu some of us here on our towels with our mojitos and paperbacks don’t want to be splashed!

So perhaps when he is no longer physically capable of culting, his followers will dissipate. That won’t stop other charismatic exalted roles from promising to alleviate the fears in exchange for blind devotion.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Though I wouldn't compare Harris to Trump, we can't pretend -Tyranny hasn't shown up in many of her choices throughout her long career. Some of the things she did as the Top Cop in California and her general stance (prior to running for President) that incarceration is a useful response to social problems just screams King in the shadow to me. There can be a heartlessness to her that I do find alarming and why I wasn't a fan of her during the race.

However, I am so, so, glad to have Trump out of the White House that I am rooting for her and hope that the backlash she received over her record is enough to push her more and more towards +Mastery. She was truly a sight for sore eyes in that all white outfit during her speech. I never realized what dark ass psychic energy Trump's red tie was giving off until I saw her LOL. 

Edited by CurvyWords
  • LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 3

Divergence is hitting me like a ton of bricks. 
I dreamed of an old clock(think rattly metal parts old school alarm clock type thing, but ugly and sort of industrial looking)  I was trying to set to a specific time and I managed it briefly, but when I did, it woke up my partner. Partner said something nonsensical and sleep talky and I turned to look at them (in the dream) and when I looked back, the clock had started running backwards until it was back where it was before I moved it. 
I'm so exhausted today-going back to bed in a few. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 2

Michael mentioned that this divergence is around climate change issues, and this may simply be a coincidence brought on by my correlative impulse, but I am hearing more explicit discussion of progressive political choices around climate change now, these past few days, in light of the election here in the US. I heard a very straightforward discussion on the BBC (Radio 4, in case you're wondering) with a lot of refreshingly clear talk about what an obnoxious and useless non-leader Trump has been, and how much better we'll all be able to address this now, as well as what other governments have been doing, and some realities on the ground (renewable energy industry jobs have increased steadily in the US while coal plants have been closing, the US will be left behind if we don't participate in what the rest of the world is doing, even some Republicans are starting to get on board, etc.). And much more locally, I just read a story in the Boston Globe stating that the influx of progressive Democrats into Rhode Island politics (my new state) signals a much brighter future for climate change work. We're a coastal state with a high flood risk. This matters.

I wish I felt euphoric, but mostly, my emotions are on a spectrum from muted relief to sadness. I am extremely relieved that Biden and Harris won, I'm deeply moved that a woman of color will be in the White House (and I know what the debates are around her past policies, and his, but this is a huge deal and it matters to my daughter to see it), I can feel us moving in a better direction. I'm depressed by the unrelenting pandemic. I haven't left the house in days. I could, I should. But it's covid-y out there, and I have a book to complete, and and and. And I'm just downhearted. I can't celebrate my joy at our narrow escape from fascism with my comrades, because that would require a train ride to NYC or Boston where my people are, ordinarily a totally normal thing. I want to see my friends, stand in front of paintings for hours, blow out my ears with obliterating live noisy rock bands, sing in one again, and celebrate in the street in Brooklyn or Cambridge. But instead I'm in an apartment in Providence, wearing the same leggings I've been living in since March, listening to Eno records and giving my partner a terrible haircut. Wow! I'm bad at cutting his hair! So there's another casualty of covid.

Meanwhile kids are dying of it and the pain of it is too much to bear. I can't wait for the new administration to come in and actually lead in this area. I cannot believe what we have had to live under all of this time. If they do nothing else, I trust that at least the adults will be in charge of pandemic response again.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 7

I dreamed last night that an evil child monster had stabbed my mom in the stomach 🤐 I was rushing to the hotel we were staying in to stop it... but I was too late.

it was the first dream in this week that I remembered.

• SAD 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 9

My dream life has also been active as we enter the Divergence. For the past two nights in a row, I have had violent dreams, and that waste of life known as 'Kyle Rittenhouse' has appeared in both of them, which I am not happy about.

The night before last, I dreamed Kyle Rittenhouse was holed up in a building and shooting at people like what happened in Las Vegas several years ago. I was part of an armed rapid response team, and it took several minutes for me to move from cover to cover while under fire until I reached a position where I could shoot back. When I finally had Rittenhouse in my crosshairs, my rifle essentially jammed, and by the time I cleared the rifle jam, Rittenhouse had already surrendered. Later in the dream, I remember seizing Rittenhouse by the neck and choking the life out of him, but my team members pulled me away before I could finish the job.

Rittenhouse also appeared in my dream last night, but in a much more passive role. I was attending some kind of school, and at one point I had to fend off an attack from a group of bullies.

It was kind of cathartic, in a way, to try and murder that particular Human. As Sharvari can attest, I went a little crazy on the night when Rittenhouse murdered two people in Kenosha. I've never wanted to kill someone so intensely, and the dream gave me something of an outlet.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WHAT/WOW! 9

I admire all of you having notable dreams. I haven't been remembering mine, except for last night's, in which I was dancing with my dance mentor again, in an instructional or rehearsal setting. We were in a dance studio and she was showing me a step, I was behind her, copying it. I don't know what significance this could have right now, except that I quit bellydance completely after the 2016 election. I am definitely NOT returning to it! So I'll have to ponder the metaphorical meaning of this. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

On 10/31/2020 at 12:23 PM, Troy said:

Based on sequences and vectors, this nexus brings with it a split related to climate change and the momentum built by those who are responding to it responsibly and those who are not.

Interesting. I wonder what this means. 

Also in my neck of the woods. A major falling out has occurred between someone who is wealthy and who is in a position of political power in my region. She has backed and powerfully supported one of the activism groups I support. I suspect strongly that her being asked to negotiate with others instead of doing things unilaterally is counter to her regular modus operandi. She is I suspect pre 4th IM and a poor little rich girl.

She has called those of us who have gently but firmly said to her that she needs to walk her talk, remain truthful and transparent, share the power, and unite with us behind the cause, bullies and meanies. Our requests have been ignored, and she is bitching to our mutual friends that we are bullying her and being "mean" and "negative", when what we are doing is giving her honest feedback with an opportunity to take the feedback on board.

Well that hasn't happened, and now our mutual friends have turned on all 6 of us which is half of our total group, unfriended us and publicly told us that if we can't say something nice, don't say it at all.

So I posted the famous Peace isn't Pretty quote which I love, and tends to cut through the requirement for truth to be disabled by love and light tone policing, and by silencing peoples dissent. Most of us who are now unfriended and are Negative People for asking practical and pragmatic questions called the local politician and her main supporters out for tone policing and silencing dissenting comments. Maybe half of the group is early mature and expects everyone to agree and reach consensus without doing the work of truthful, dissenting communication. So then I posted that most human rights movements have advanced when diverse voices united behind a cause in spite of their dissent. Anyhow.

So truth is a casualty here. Our mutual friends don't realise that they are being manipulated, used, and that the local politician is playing a victim.

I am very interested to see what the nexus brings. I had super weird dreams last night. Someone died and some lovely things happened, but I can't remember. I just remember thinking in my dreams, wow, I hardly ever dream or think like this. This is wonderful, lol. 

Also my new family member, kitten Kiritapu, is getting speyed today. She is officially my new cat daughter.

Edited by AnnaD
there is always reasons believe me
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • SAD 2

1 hour ago, Leela Corman said:

I admire all of you having notable dreams. I haven't been remembering mine, except for last night's, in which I was dancing with my dance mentor again, in an instructional or rehearsal setting. We were in a dance studio and she was showing me a step, I was behind her, copying it. I don't know what significance this could have right now, except that I quit bellydance completely after the 2016 election. I am definitely NOT returning to it! So I'll have to ponder the metaphorical meaning of this. 

I recently watched Frozen II (for some reason I cried buckets with both Frozens) and there’s a phrase ”Just do the next right thing” — troll’s advice (so it must be right!) in a situation where the future is uncertain. When I read your dream, I immediately want to say: ”Just take the next right step”.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

I love hearing all the dreams. I wish I could remember mine.

The nexus started to hit me yesterday by playing with my sense of time. I am always tuned in to time and just automatically know what time it is. Yesterday, more than once, I had to check the time because I couldn't "feel" it and it was earlier than I had expected by an hour. 

I do hope "I" am going to land in the timeline where we do begin to tackle climate change. I have recently started to want to take care of my body. I have tried before because I thought I should and it didn't stick but now I actually want to. I feel it's connected to the earth and wanting to help her body heal and repair. So, as I heal, earth does too sort of thing.

I truly can't deal with the rising temps. Tuesday, it was in the '70's but it felt hotter to me and I struggled as I went grocery shopping. Just too hot.

I spent last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday watching CNN and MSNBC all darn day even though I knew Biden was going to win. I've stopped checking the news since Biden's speech on Saturday. I can feel Trump whining but it feels far away. I know this can be a dangerous time because he can burn it to the ground but that feels far away now too. I check Twitter and social media wants me to get pulled in to Trump's behaviors, and I have for 4 years, but I am just done with him. I don't feel it's coming from a place of privilege, I'm just done. No more abuse, no, enough. stop. it's done. go the f away.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

1 hour ago, Moonfeather said:

I don't feel it's coming from a place of privilege, I'm just done. No more abuse, no, enough. stop. it's done. go the f away.

@Moonfeather, I feel the same. I and many others also feel the same about the ”Christian” ”conservative” bullies in our government, who also didn’t get that many votes, but political games got them in, regardless. Finally the worst useful idiot of them resigned. Still hoping for the opposition to find their balls, seems they’re slowly getting there. But I’m just done with so much, on so many levels. Enough is enough.

Cool, about you and time-sensing!

• LIKE/LOVE 12

I had a pleasant night of lucid dreams and out of body experiences that went on for hours. Early in the morning, I felt a surge of energy over my body and flowed with it. Within moments, I felt an exit from my body. I was moving around through my home which had the lights turned on. There was a wall that I touched. I could see my "hands" and feel the wall. With a bit of effort, I was able to float through the wall. I saw a door in my home open on its own. I walked into the dark room. While I did not see anyone, I heard the voice of a man who said something along the lines of, "Let me know when you are ready." I listened to people speak or had conversations with people who I have not met in my life throughout the night. Throughout this night, every time I woke up and closed my eyes again, I was back to the state I was in before.

After leaving my home, I was floating in the air at this colosseum the top of which was painted red. It was then that I remembered my lifetime in Antarctica that Michael shared with me recently. I thought this would be the ideal time to try and visit this time and place. I focused on that. Within moments, I saw this frozen land come into my vision. There were a pack of gray wolves floating over the land. I thought about how there are no gray wolves in Antarctica so this might not be the place I am looking for.

Then, I found myself on a frozen land except it appeared to have been terraformed. It was quite beautiful. There were fields of grass, gardens, trees, and I could see mountains at a distance. There were people walking around. There was a gray wolf who kept following me and would put her head and body against my body. At first, I could not tell if she intended to harm me or was a companion but after a while we were sitting together. I think she was a companion.

Nearby was a building people worked out of that I visited briefly. There were two men working at table who wanted to be left alone. When I walked outside, I met a man who was bald and had a thin gray beard. He looked like Richard Rudd. I told him about my search for my life in Antarctica. While he did not seem to know details about that life he did seem to speak to me about the place we were at. I only remember the theme of our conversation, not his exact words.

I do not know whether the place I was at was actually Antarctica or not or whether the person was Richard Rudd but his name came to me after I woke up. Here is a picture of him that looked like the man from my dream. He is someone I do feel resonance with.

richard_rudd.jpg

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

3 hours ago, Moonfeather said:

I love hearing all the dreams. I wish I could remember mine.

The nexus started to hit me yesterday by playing with my sense of time. I am always tuned in to time and just automatically know what time it is. Yesterday, more than once, I had to check the time because I couldn't "feel" it and it was earlier than I had expected by an hour. 

Huh, reading this reminded me that yesterday, my spouse and I were both confused by how long the day seemed-like we checked the clocks more than once and we were sure it was much later than it turned out to be, like it was two days in one. It was quite odd.   (I tend to have a similar "time-sense" like what you described, @Moonfeather. )

• LIKE/LOVE 8

3 hours ago, Moonfeather said:

I do hope "I" am going to land in the timeline where we do begin to tackle climate change. I have recently started to want to take care of my body. I have tried before because I thought I should and it didn't stick but now I actually want to. I feel it's connected to the earth and wanting to help her body heal and repair. So, as I heal, earth does too sort of thing.

I truly can't deal with the rising temps. Tuesday, it was in the '70's but it felt hotter to me and I struggled as I went grocery shopping. Just too hot.

I spent last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday watching CNN and MSNBC all darn day even though I knew Biden was going to win. I've stopped checking the news since Biden's speech on Saturday. I can feel Trump whining but it feels far away. I know this can be a dangerous time because he can burn it to the ground but that feels far away now too. I check Twitter and social media wants me to get pulled in to Trump's behaviors, and I have for 4 years, but I am just done with him. I don't feel it's coming from a place of privilege, I'm just done. No more abuse, no, enough. stop. it's done. go the f away.

@Moonfeather That has been my feeling about Trump too. I sense he is whining and throwing a temper tantrum but he feels like he is at a distance moving away from the path we are on.

I too would like to be part of the future where we tackle climate change and help the Earth recover. It has been unusually warm where I live throughout October and most of November. We have had concerning drought throughout most of the year. The forest has been very dry up until a recent snow storm which did not drop that much snow.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • SAD 1

35 minutes ago, Juni said:

Huh, reading this reminded me that yesterday, my spouse and I were both confused by how long the day seemed-like we checked the clocks more than once and we were sure it was much later than it turned out to be, like it was two days in one. It was quite odd.   (I tend to have a similar "time-sense" like what you described, @Moonfeather. )

Yep @Juni, we experienced the same thing! So cool!

As for the time-sense, I have a secondary CF of Impatience and it deals with the fear of losing control of time. Every minute has a "feel" to it for me.

Edited by Moonfeather
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

30 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

@Moonfeather That has been my feeling about Trump too. I sense he is whining and throwing a temper tantrum but he feels like he is at a distance moving away from the path we are on.

Yes @Jeroen, we are experiencing the same thing and we both want the same for earth. I think that bodes well for our timeline landings.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

I don't know if this is related to the divergence in any way.

Last night I dreamed that I was still living on the farm where I grew up. Mom and Dad had gone somewhere, and my younger brother and I were home alone. We were maybe in our mid-to-late teens. I had heard a forecast of a meteor storm, and I thought it would be cool to watch. But I saw the sky start to develop multiple black spots, like black acne, and then it was raining rocks. Big ones, and they were coming down hard. I yelled for my brother to get in the basement, but he got pinned by an extra-large rock in the garage. I ran out and rolled it off him, and then we both went to the basement to wait it out, hoping the house wouldn't be destroyed on top of us.

After it was over, the survivors (there were relatively few of us) had to figure out how to make civilization go again. It seemed to center on the ability to grow tomatoes. There was more about the tomatoes, but most if it has faded now. I remember getting new tomato plants by cutting a cherry tomato in half and laying it face down on the soil. 

I did have other dreams; one was about a Volkswagen Beetle race, and one of the drivers (Ryan Wolfe from CSI:Miami - I don't know the actor's name) stopped to help when someone else was hurt. Don't remember more than that.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 7

21 minutes ago, Moonfeather said:

As for the time-sense, I have a secondary CF of Impatience and it deals with the fear of losing control of time. Every minute has a "feel" to it for me.

I have the same secondary CF - but not the ability to sense time. It gets away from me all the time. It usually results in my staying up way too late on nights when I have to get up early the next day.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

1 hour ago, Jeroen said:

That has been my feeling about Trump too. I sense he is whining and throwing a temper tantrum but he feels like he is at a distance moving away from the path we are on.

I’m now picturing one of those Trump baby balloons being cut from its string and floating away on the air, with that pout always on its face...

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, Crystal said:

I’m now picturing one of those Trump baby balloons being cut from its string and floating away on the air, with that pout always on its face...

I hope not. I want it to be part of the Macy's parade every year until Trump dies.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 11

• Troy unfeatured this topic