ENERGY REPORT - NOVEMBER 2020

Connie Stansell-Foy
3 minutes ago, Crystal said:

I’m now picturing one of those Trump baby balloons being cut from its string and floating away on the air, with that pout always on its face...

I hope not. I want it to be part of the Macy's parade every year until Trump dies.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 11
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Becca the Student

• Connie Stansell-Foy

• AnnaD

• Maureen

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ENERGY REPORT November 2020   2020 OVERLEAVES ROLE: Sage (emphasized all year) CENTER: Higher Emotional (emphasized all year) (and Emotional Center) GOAL: Submission (emp

Yes.   I asked Micheal about a full blown civil war a few years ago (I think Bush years).  At the time he said the likelihood was around 25%.     However, they added that like many

Biden won Pennsylvania. He actually won. If I had the energy I would cry right now. 

Posted Images

Becca the Student

Joining the Nexus Dream brigade. I dreamt a lot of dreams last night, but the one I had last was all that stuck with me:

I had driven into a town with my brother and stepped out of the car to discover there was a small protest of MAGA folks gathering a few streets down. I felt vague concern, but I couldn't see them and I knew they weren't an immediate threat: they were far away, more of an idea than an actuality, and seemed somewhat scattered in leadership. My brother and I entered a hotel to say hello to a friend working coat check -- and this is where my memory muddles, because I think at some points during the dream I was working coat check too, and at others I was going around the hotel to visit the two dining rooms that were taken up by weddings. There were two weddings going on: in one room was a young glamorous couple I knew and was fond of, having a dinner/dance party, and in the other larger one was another couple I can't remember having a more subdued wedding party. I had some sense that the young glamorous couple had something to do with Biden -- and then Joe and his wife came into the hotel.

We took their coats, and I had an instance of dream knowledge where some part of me decided the hotel was the White House. We decided to sneak them into one of the hotel rooms they were supposed to have been given access to, but were denied: we talked about how the current White House staff were restricting them and making things more difficult than they needed be, and both Bidens were frustrated by it. Jill did most of the talking, though Joe felt like a very kind, calm presence in the dream. I felt a great deal of fondness for both of them, and I thanked Joe for taking on the massive job he'd taken, and offered my support. We were easily able to get them into the room they needed, and it seemed like a small success -- but as the door closed, I saw Joe kind of collapse onto the bed and hunch over. He looked suddenly much older, and he kept repeating, frustrated, "I'm already so tired." Jill held him up and comforted him. The door shut. A few others were in the room with him, and I got the distinct sense that he was being greatly supported. I also got the sense that there was an understanding among him and his crew that he wasn't going to be a spearheading force -- that all his administration would be working together with him to be President, and that someone (perhaps Kamala or Jill) might have to step up in his place one day. Then I woke up.

I'm terrible at interpreting dreams, but I figured I'd share this.

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
SunSand

I have always been a sceptic about America and the American system probably because I grew up one of the reddest states in the country. I am relieved that Joe Biden / Kamala Harris won but can't shake the feeling that it is a hollow victory. I get that Harris is the first black/asian women to be VP and that should be celebrated but it just comes off to me like they found a person who fulfills everything on the opressed minority + gender checklist just to appease the public. 

After this 'victory', what comes next?

Edited by SunSand
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
Becca the Student
22 minutes ago, Leela Corman said:

Curiouser and curiouser. Wondering how this ties in to the IS Manifestation. In this parallel, are we on track to lose Georgia and have to deal with incremental policy change rather than sweeping reform? Or will we win back the Senate, but still have to deal with resistance in other forms (Trumper protests/obstruction)? Or do we need an even more radical reform bill than Biden is planning on passing? Whaaat is our trajectoryyyy...

• LIKE/LOVE 7
On 11/12/2020 at 11:32 AM, Leela Corman said:

Michael mentioned that this divergence is around climate change issues, and this may simply be a coincidence brought on by my correlative impulse, but I am hearing more explicit discussion of progressive political choices around climate change now, these past few days, in light of the election here in the US. I heard a very straightforward discussion on the BBC (Radio 4, in case you're wondering) with a lot of refreshingly clear talk about what an obnoxious and useless non-leader Trump has been, and how much better we'll all be able to address this now, as well as what other governments have been doing, and some realities on the ground (renewable energy industry jobs have increased steadily in the US while coal plants have been closing, the US will be left behind if we don't participate in what the rest of the world is doing, even some Republicans are starting to get on board, etc.). And much more locally, I just read a story in the Boston Globe stating that the influx of progressive Democrats into Rhode Island politics (my new state) signals a much brighter future for climate change work. We're a coastal state with a high flood risk. This matters.

I wish I felt euphoric, but mostly, my emotions are on a spectrum from muted relief to sadness. I am extremely relieved that Biden and Harris won, I'm deeply moved that a woman of color will be in the White House (and I know what the debates are around her past policies, and his, but this is a huge deal and it matters to my daughter to see it), I can feel us moving in a better direction. I'm depressed by the unrelenting pandemic. I haven't left the house in days. I could, I should. But it's covid-y out there, and I have a book to complete, and and and. And I'm just downhearted. I can't celebrate my joy at our narrow escape from fascism with my comrades, because that would require a train ride to NYC or Boston where my people are, ordinarily a totally normal thing. I want to see my friends, stand in front of paintings for hours, blow out my ears with obliterating live noisy rock bands, sing in one again, and celebrate in the street in Brooklyn or Cambridge. But instead I'm in an apartment in Providence, wearing the same leggings I've been living in since March, listening to Eno records and giving my partner a terrible haircut. Wow! I'm bad at cutting his hair! So there's another casualty of covid.

Meanwhile kids are dying of it and the pain of it is too much to bear. I can't wait for the new administration to come in and actually lead in this area. I cannot believe what we have had to live under all of this time. If they do nothing else, I trust that at least the adults will be in charge of pandemic response again.

A dear college friend, Kendra Anderson, was elected to the RI state senate this election. She's a delightful and deeply compassionate person. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

New experience today. 
I had just finished folding clothing and making the bed and the room smelled of fresh laundry. 
I was near my nightstand putting my phone down and as I turned, I felt a shift. 

Everything suddenly felt different-the best way I can think of to describe it is the feeling of the breath you take as you step outside after it's just stopped raining.
That cool, clear misty air that smells of plants and just sort of clean. 
I got a flash of green trees,  rained on grasses, cooler temperatures and general balance and health for the climate.
Felt a very strong conviction that this was where we were headed again, and I would be here for it. 
This, along with a new sense of possibility and calm and calamity averted. 
Relief. Equanimity. Vitality. 
I usually only know after the fact which way things went, but I think this time I felt it as it happened. 
At about 5:20 this afternoon, in my bedroom.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 6
Rosario

the situation is ugly and devastating here , but our hearts still fight 🇵🇪✊❤️

"what's going on in Perú" this website has English translations if anyone is curious https://golpedeestadoenperu.carrd.co/

in the span of 2 dayst hey changed laws and now basically police can kill us without consequences. they sent drones to alter internet signal and communications in the protests. 4+ murders by the police and many injured and missing, including students from my university, and medical volunteers! most press is blatantly lying and not showing the massacre, we only trust each other. our coward usurper "president" tried to escape and request political asylum.. 

I know many of you can relate to this scenario!! it gets darker before the dawn ✊❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 13
  • ANGRY 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 6
Rosario

@Luciana Flora we did it!! 😍

kicking out Merino ✅

Sagasti :new prepared transitory president without acussations ✅

revoke parliamentary inmunity - in process

justice for our fallen - in process

search for and bring home the missing persons - in process

changing our 1993 constitution approved by a dictator - soon!!

we gave them a lesson. our country is awake. power to the people!!

"we're the bicentennial generation and this is only the beginning"

image.png

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 5

@Rosario  I had to cry reading this grand NEWS, I bow deep, the peoples of Peru have shown lots of courage and maturity, bless the ones who have given their lives for Justice for All, Equality and better life-circumstances ahead.

I do not want to endure any more Dictators in this our World, BASTA!

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1
Becca the Student

@Rosario I got shivers and a rush of excitement reading this news. Yes! This is only the beginning!! Thank you to all those in Peru stepping up to teach and say "no more." We'll all soon be following in your footsteps. A newer, kinder age is in progress. ❤️

(Also in general, thank you for your sweet, lovely energy. I'm so glad you're a part of this little online community.)

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Does anyone else feel overwhelmed post-nexus? It's like I got this huge rush of energy in me and I don't know what to do with it. It's such a stark contrast to the lethargy and and exhaustion these last couple of weeks. I'm trying to be productive with it but man is it hard to manage. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • PRIEST
Maureen
21 minutes ago, NickG said:

Does anyone else feel overwhelmed post-nexus? It's like I got this huge rush of energy in me and I don't know what to do with it. It's such a stark contrast to the lethargy and and exhaustion these last couple of weeks. I'm trying to be productive with it but man is it hard to manage. 

Yes, I feel weird. I feel like I'm sedated and energized all at the same time. The last two days I've done next to nothing except "rest". 

• LIKE/LOVE 15
8 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Yes, I feel weird. I feel like I'm sedated and energized all at the same time. The last two days I've done next to nothing except "rest". 

Yes, I feel so off centered and overwhelmed right now. I'm trying to return to a more stable, centered internal position but fuck me with this energy it's like NOPE, ride the wave bitch! 

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 9

Yeah, @NickG and @Maureen.

Both tired and wired. Find it hard to manage a profoundly grounded, yet high-strung energy, need both an overvoltage fuse for my own energy and a more powerful battery for work.

Feels like trying to thread a needle, only the thread is a lightning bolt!

• LIKE/LOVE 10
Christian
1 hour ago, NickG said:

Does anyone else feel overwhelmed post-nexus?

Not really.

Just tired.  Yet have trouble getting to sleep then sleep like the dead when I get to sleep.

Dreams seem to theming around essentially Avengers Assemble.

Lots of stuff about teams getting together and such.

Appropo giving the Nexus.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • PRIEST
Maureen
11 minutes ago, Christian said:

Lots of stuff about teams getting together and such.

@Christian, I haven't recorded any dreams since November 8th except a very short bit this morning, BUT, what you said about teams getting together and such I can recall standing out in my dreams as if I wanted to remember that. Thanks!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
WolfAmethyst
1 hour ago, NickG said:

Yes!  But partly in a good way, like "O.K.  The situation's not what you were hoping for, but at least you know that this is where things truly stand now. (ie with whom, and with what resources, you can move forward on this journey)

It's been a sad surprise to learn just how much certain people I know agree with the mindsets / words / actions of Fuckface and his supporters.  But at least now I know.  And there has been both resolution and empowerment to be found in that.

I keep thinking about Michael's earlier comment:

For most of our students, this nexus is likely to be experienced as the shift described above in terms of positive and negative overleaves and the rush of intensity and density. By “density” we mean that there is either a heaviness and weight to bear or a deep resolve of presence and empowerment.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
Leela Corman

Regarding that density they mentioned, for me it's not either/or. I've experienced a little of both. Mostly, the resolve to be present and empowered, but in a muted way, not ecstatic. The pandemic is a heavy weight. It's depressing, it's scary, it's a slog. I'm no longer depressed or scared, since the election. The tightness in my chest has gone away. I also don't know when I can fully relax my hypervigilance, knowing how many of my fellow citizens are neo-Nazis and white supremacists. I don't buy arguments that not all trump supporters are that. They are. They might not know enough about white supremacy to identify consciously with it, but everyone knows about the children in cages, about police murdering Black people freely, and about the president's support for hordes of hooting white boys screaming "Jews will not replace us" and beating on Black protesters in Charlottesville. If they know and voted for him anyway, well, as the saying goes, "If there are ten people at a table, and nine of them are Nazis, there are ten Nazis at the table." I care not for what happens to any of them, their loved ones who disagree with them can call them in, I am protecting my Jewish daughter and self, and my broader community, from them and theirs.

So as you can see, I have a lot of rage, and I'm fine with that. It's not the kind of rage that's going to hurt me, it's the kind that comes from love. I am not going to forget the past four years. My resolve and presence is there.

I've been dreaming about apartments a lot, and strangely, a couple of nights ago I dreamed about revisiting two very long-past and finished parts of my life - my last "service"/admin job, in 2000, in Boston, and my first boyfriend and his sister. He and I broke up before I even turned 21, and in the dream I was hanging out with them while they did heroin, which was a thing they did in the years after our relationship. I was close to both of them in various ways over those years. In the dream I guess I was just kind of holding a presence of love and approval even while they were doing this self-destructive thing, and I was also inviting my ex to make music with me, but he was too checked out. The old job dream involved me having to go back and retrieve something I'd left there. I was apprehensive about running into my old boss, but when I got there he was gone and an older woman who was also Nelson Mandela (?!) was there, and was extremely happy to see me.

I definitely feel like we're on a better track now. It's just muted. No one can really celebrate yet, in part because of course that choad isn't going to concede, and the GOP are now a toxic neo-fascist party so we have to fucking contend with that for the long term, and also because the pandemic makes it completely impossible. I'm having fantasies about art museums like they're lovers.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
3 hours ago, NickG said:

Yes, I feel so off centered and overwhelmed right now. I'm trying to return to a more stable, centered internal position but fuck me with this energy it's like NOPE, ride the wave bitch! 

THIS. It's mostly manifesting as bodily anxiety, unfortunately. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Just now, Juni said:

THIS. It's mostly manifesting as bodily anxiety, unfortunately. 

To me it feels like almost channeling Michael but lighter. I get really giddy and energetic whenever I attempt at channeling them and it takes FOREVER for the energy to ground and move through me. I swear I could do a five minute session early in the afternoon and still be "on" until early the next morning. This feels a lot like that but comes in waves. Now I just feel sleepy lol  

• LIKE/LOVE 10
Jeroen
4 hours ago, NickG said:

I had this deep restful sleep last night. My body felt lighter this morning. I was walking out in the forest earlier and could feel more energy around me than normal today. There is always that energy around but today it felt more present in a way.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

@NickG, what you described is how I feel (before, during and after) attending a Michael session with Troy.
The energy of these past few days feels similar, but not the same. I feel like I'm bigger than I physically am, but it's much more grounded than around a Michael session. Also my Root Chakra is "talking to me" a lot, but I haven't had time to get enough sleep to properly "listen".

@WolfAmethyst, thank you -- resolve! That's the word.

I've always felt very much a neutral Scholar, but right now I am SO taking sides, deeply, in core matters, and refuse to compromise. It's like I've dug in my heels, not in a stubborn way, but it's an overall feeling of I Know Where I Stand.
Deep resolve, "Hier Stehe Ich" and all that.

@Leela Corman, "having fantasies about art museums like they're lovers" is so much cooler than me missing that grumpy grocery store lady during the spring quarantine! I admire your strength to live in what must lately feel like near-constant genetic PTSD... I raise my glass of Barbera to you, instead of a toast I imagine I'm nodding to your favorite curse!

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • Troy unfeatured this topic