The soul ages of countries (historical, not current)

Anirudh Ramachandran

Question

Anirudh Ramachandran

I know there is channeled information about the soul ages of countries, but these seem to be current soul ages rather than historical soul ages. Mass transportation, invasions, wars, colonialism, and genocides have changed the circumstances across the world over time. As souls choose the circumstances of their lives, it makes sense that the soul ages of countries also change. India used to be a great country for old souls earlier, but it's currently a baby soul country that's gearing up for young stage.

My thoughts, based on reading history:

1. Africa: Infant (early)

2. North and South America: Infant (mid to late)

3. Polynesia: Infant (mid to late)
  4. Australia: Infant/Baby
  5. New Zealand: Infant/Baby
  6. Middle East and North Africa: Baby/Young
  7. Central Asia: Baby
  8. Europe: Young
  9. China: Mature
  10. Japan: Mature
  11. India: Old
  12. Tibet: Old
Edited by Anirudh Ramachandran

5 answers to this question

bianca_the_storyteller333

Why is Africa infant , when there has been many historical kingdoms in Africa , The Zulu nation before the arrival of the Europeans was most certainly a Young soul society , with the emphasis of the nation being on expansion and gaining wealth and power . Aztec and Mayan society in Central america also looks more on the Young soul side , Mexico and most of central America is now Mature soul  as Well as South Africa . Actually it seems more likely Europe was historically baby  soul and infant . The Roman Empire was mostly inhabited by baby souls but it was just  led by young souls . England in the middle ages seems like it was mostly Baby with a strong emphasis on rules and caste distinctions (monks ,pages , peasants, bishops) but obviously the ruling elite who waged wars , and colonized countries were Young ....

Edited by bianca_the_storyteller333
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Eric

It really depends on what time period in history you're looking at. Societies, and by extension dominant soul age values, have likely cycled through many regions at differing periods.

As mentioned above, although Africa may have some areas of higher infant concentration today, I'd say there's a fair amount of Baby and Young going on depending on what part of Africa, and as mentioned areas of Mature level such as South Africa. Historically, kingdoms like the Mali empire, Ethiopia, and others reached levels that might be considered from Young up to Mature as well, and the Zulu example as likely Young makes sense.

South America is another area where there may be higher infant concentrations today, and having historically remote regions in the Amazon have probably made this the case for a while. But in the past, the Incan Empire had some fairly Young expansionist rule, and even today there's a fair amount of Baby and Young influences. As mentioned, the Aztecs and Maya of central America likely reached as far as Baby and Young at least.

In North America, while there's not as much obvious history left in the wake of colonization, there are some instances of Mature and even possibly Old soul influences. The Haudenosaunee (aka Iroquois) created a modern confederacy system with some fairly Mature lore and reasoning behind it long before European arrival. In fact, this confederacy would actually later inspire the ideals of the founders of the US. There were other civilizations as well that we're still learning about (e.g. Anasazi/Hopi and the Mississippian Culture) that likely had a greater variety of soul ages than known about.

Australia is harder to pin down with the aboriginal people, and while that would be fertile ground for infant souls, the high degree of abstraction and spirituality reported in some of the aboriginal groups suggests there may be Mature and Old influences in there at some point as well.

China has gone through a number of cycles, within which are definitely cycles between Baby/Mature (during periods of unity and stability) and Young (during periods of instability). Japan as well has a number of very Young soul periods (e.g. the Sengoku "Warring States" period) interspersed with Baby or Mature periods (Heian period, Edo "sakoku" period).

Tibet has had Old/Mature influences recently, but in its past it had some fairly aggressive residents not unlike the historical Mongols that would be considered more Young.

Polynesia may have some infant influences still, but they were actually fairy well developed in their sphere and in some cases aggressive and expansionist (Tu'i Tonga Empire, Kingdom of Hawaii), so I'd say they've gone at least as far up as Young at times.

I don't have as good a grip of general Indian history. I would agree that historically it likely had notable instances of Mature and Old influence, but some cultural norms, including a lingering caste system, also suggest prominent Baby influences as well.

Europe historically has been pretty Baby/Young, with maybe pockets or moments of Mature in some areas of the past. It's only in recent years (by which I mean the last 50 or so) that more Mature themes have become overarchingly prominent there.

These are all speculations of course, but there's been a lot of change and cycling throughout the world as much historically as there is today. So trying to pin down a soul age is very much dependent on when in history you are and where/what region and people you are looking at.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 4
Crystal
14 hours ago, Eric said:

These are all speculations of course, but there's been a lot of change and cycling throughout the world as much historically as there is today. So trying to pin down a soul age is very much dependent on when in history you are and where/what region and people you are looking at.

And “countries” are arbitrary boundaries and in many cases recent, as in the past hundred or two hundred years. I think it was likely that many, many areas were a patchwork of, for instance, Young + Mature (like the Incan empire) with Infant and Baby in outlying areas in the same “country.” 

Likewise, even with an area like the Amazon, which seems now to have some of the few remaining pockets of Infant, at one time was a vast civilization. It reverted to rainforest after Spanish and Portuguese conquest and genocide in the region, with what we think of as “uncontacted tribes” being more like remnant refugees. 

I recall a Michael session where they talked about soul age levels in North America - apparently there were quite a few Mature and Old Soul societies, and then around 1300 or so they started reverting to Young, with Columbus et al turning up on Young souls’ doorsteps. (If I find it I will post it - I hope it wasn’t lost on the old boards.)

A fictional example might be juxtaposing Jean Auel’s Earth’s Children “universe” with Elizabeth Marshall Thomas’s “Reindeer Moon” universe. Both are prehistoric fiction, with the latter set maybe later than the former but Auel’s societies seem more ranged from Baby to Old all in a patchwork, whereas Thomas’ are more Infant. But both probably co-existed! With each thinking the other was weird af. 

I think there are soul ages of regions, and that those regions shift from as rapidly as decade to decade. Back when Sarah Chambers was channeling the “older” iteration of Michael as found in the Yarbro books, the M’s said that there was a large pocket of Baby souls in “mid America towns.” This was in the 70’s. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of the Baby souls of the 70’s have since died or grown old (and Trumpy) and been replaced by Mature souls. After all, someone born in 1970 is 50 years old now, and someone 50 years old in ‘70 is probably gone to the Astral for some life review by now...

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Juni
9 minutes ago, Crystal said:

I think there are soul ages of regions, and that those regions shift from as rapidly as decade to decade. Back when Sarah Chambers was channeling the “older” iteration of Michael as found in the Yarbro books, the M’s said that there was a large pocket of Baby souls in “mid America towns.” This was in the 70’s. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of the Baby souls of the 70’s have since died or grown old (and Trumpy) and been replaced by Mature souls. After all, someone born in 1970 is 50 years old now, and someone 50 years old in ‘70 is probably gone to the Astral for some life review by now...

That's funny, I think the Midwest is still *quite* full up on Baby Souls or at least the imprinting, what with the regressive politics and heavy religious influence in a lot of places. Esp freaking Oklahoma. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
Crystal

FWIW, I think a lot of the Baby Soul grouping/cluster/whatever has gone southward. Now Oklahoma (which is the “buckle of the Bible Belt” and more southern in culture than western) and Alabama, etc. seem to have the biggest concentration of (white) Baby souls. Cities like Minneapolis and Chicago have gone far more Mature, but then again, I think Mature souls prefer cities, or so it seems to me.

• LIKE/LOVE 1