• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crystal

• Connie Stansell-Foy

• Ingun

• Rosario

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ENERGY REPORT December 2020   2020 OVERLEAVES ROLE: Sage (emphasized all year) CENTER: Higher Emotional (emphasized all year) (and Emotional Center) GOAL: Submission (emp

Same. The exact same piece hit me and as I read it, I recalled this feeling from this morning:   "I felt something for myself today for the first time. Actual love. I was reflecting and told

Unfortunately, this december is also bringing grief for many.   My house included.   Out 21 year old cat is on her last legs.  We are expecting the end soon.   It's been

Posted Images

Connie Stansell-Foy

Thank you, @Troy and Michael!

There is a lot to unpack here, and my mind is not cooperating right now. I'll need to revisit this probably several times in the next few weeks.

30 minutes ago, Troy said:

The Goal of Re-evaluation has already begun to be felt by those who have participated in “the great pause” during the pandemic. This means it is launched in the Negative Pole, WITHDRAWAL, before you find your way into the Positive Pole, SIMPLICITY. The state of Withdrawal will likely last in emphasis through March, but the Positive Pole is accessible at any time. 

This does ring true already, though. I am definitely in Withdrawal, but looking forward to Simplicity. I spent much of the day perusing online garden catalogs in anticipation of starting my home garden next spring. I won't have nearly enough room for everything that looked good; also probably not capable of successfully caring for a huge garden. I'm going to have to trim down my wish list. So -- Simplicity. At least this next year.

• LIKE/LOVE 24
49 minutes ago, Troy said:

We do not know what is to come, but we know you will be there, and because of this, we know the future is brighter than it would have been.

Thank you, Troy and thank you The Michaels!  💓

• LIKE/LOVE 23
Jody Bower

oh wow, totally feeling the "withdrawal" energy! Both the clearing out and the desire to just pull back and be alone. I like the idea that this is leading to Simplicity.

I've been playing also with the idea of designing an "introvert house," perhaps with my architect brother. Pretty much the opposite of today's houses with large rooms that all run into each other with no doors or walls separating them. I long for a little room of my own in which I CANNOT HEAR ANYONE ELSE. Or the fucking TV.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • LOL 4
  • THANK YOU! 1
Christian

Unfortunately, this december is also bringing grief for many.

My house included.

Out 21 year old cat is on her last legs.  We are expecting the end soon.

It's been a rough few days.  We told the kids today and ....it was hard.

Edit: she passed Wednesday 12/9/2020 early in the am.

Edited by Christian
Updated information
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 31
Luciana Flora
5 hours ago, BrianW said:

Same. The exact same piece hit me and as I read it, I recalled this feeling from this morning:

"I felt something for myself today for the first time. Actual love. I was reflecting and told myself how excited and happy I am to be me. How wonderful and compassionate and caring of a person I've become. 

Could someone check if hell has frozen over? I never thought I'd tell myself how lucky I am to be me."

That's great. I never felt anything like it .. but sound relly good

• LIKE/LOVE 13
Luciana Flora

There is something that I find interesting.

I think that collectively yes, 2020 was quite challenging. But for me individually I found 2019 much worse than 2020.

I started 2020 quite frustrated. But my frustration was due to the personal events of 2019 and not the events of 2020.

By contrast ... I think the events of 2020 have helped me in some way. The quarantine made it possible for me to get more away from my family ... and that and something I was not having the heart to do for myself. And thanks to this distance I realized several things about myself and I was not influenced by what my mother says about me.

TLE talks came back and it helped me even though I sometimes have difficulties in participating in the conversation when in many people in the chat. I got closer to a few people at TLE.

I would say that I felt much better during 2020 than in 2019.

• LIKE/LOVE 21

Thank you for this beautiful energy report that resonates deeply with me!

Maybe I'll finally start again on my clean out project.  I made some great strides in September I think then just gave up.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
Rosario

13 hours ago, Troy said:

YOU DID IT - You made it through the past year. You did it. There have been many worse years before this in history and there may come to be worse years in the future, but this is the year that you completed even when it seemed it would never end. You did it. But you did not just endure the year, you created, you gave, you cared, you grew, you found more of you, you loved more, you were loved more, you asked more and received more. We do not say this as a blanket statement. ALL of you who read this will find truth in what we mention that you did. You did it. Give yourself some room to breathe before the new year begins and new cycles unfold to explore. We do not know what is to come, but we know you will be there, and because of this, we know the future is brighter than it would have been.

how BEAUTIFUL!! tearing up!!

yes...WE FUCKIN DID IT!!! ❤️

wow. take a breath and let that sink in...

november for me was that self-dep, withdrawal and insecurities popping their heads out

I gave myself time and space to just BE and decompresss...

now I'm feeling more focused and alive...

I've been finally putting together a project that's been on my heart for a long time... wooo, this fills me with so much enthusiasm!!

of course, will interweave times of deep selfcare with my creativity 

love the Server energies, subtle , nurturing, calm ❤️

Happy Holidays !!!

image.png

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 4
12 hours ago, Juni said:

This is...spot on for me. Last week all I wanted to do was revisit and reflect on past memories and cry constantly. 

Strange, but you made me realize I've been doing the same. The past week or so, my family and I have been watching old home videos and looking at hundreds of old photos we saved on our computer. The kids wanted to see when they were babies. It brought up a lot of stuff I had forgotten about. I also realized I am about to go through some Jupiter transits that I experienced twelve years ago, so I have been rereading old journals from that time and waxing nostalgic.

• LIKE/LOVE 22

put into practice over December seeing yourself as a gift, as something you are opening up to and excited to receive

Wow...this quote got me...so beautiful....we are a gift, this physical tour on earth we gave ourselves is a gift...how different we would walk through our incarnations if we lived from this knowingly.....

Thank You Troy fir channeling these beautiful messages.

💃🏻🕺💃🏻🕺💃🏻🕺💃🏻🕺🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

• LIKE/LOVE 18
Jody Bower
10 hours ago, Christian said:

Unfortunately, this december is also bringing grief for many.

My house included.

Out 21 year old cat is on her last legs.  We are expecting the end soon.

It's been a rough few days.  We told the kids today and ....it was hard.

So sorry to hear that. We lost our 16-year-old "perfect" cat in August. They are so special.

We resolved not to get another, but that lasted about two months. The new cat (rehomed from a family where asthma became a problem) seems to know what cat behaviors we liked in our dear old Maxx cat and does them too.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1
Crystal

@Christian and @Jody Bower, I am so sorry to hear about your cats. I lost two of my dearest fur children - one of them was Neville, my heart cat - within a week of each other in September. (I am convinced they wanted to go together.) It’s tough. I am still very much mourning my kids. I still have two cats remaining and hope they remain in good health.

Thank you to @Troy and the M’s for the energy report! I resonate with it, especially about feeling like I’ve been playing tug-of-war and now the rope has been released. I swear the past four years felt like four decades! I am TIRED. I am going to binge on happy feel-good superficial Hallmark movies and other mind candy for this month, I need it!

Maybe that is why next year’s Goal is Re-Evaluation - we all need to take stock of what has been going on and where do we go from here.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
Leela Corman

Extremely accurate. I felt that withdrawal for the entire year, before the pandemic began, because I injured my knee pretty badly at Yaddo, and when I came back from there I couldn't really walk much for two months. I went to Zurich for work just when it was beginning to get markedly better, and flew back into lockdown. In January and February, I was deeply withdrawn already because of my physical injury, but also because I had come to really hate where we were living. It had come to feel too haunted by the departed, loved ones who had either died or moved away. With my band broken up and my knee not functioning, I was stuck in my house and so miserable. I felt like I was disappearing and it was making me so angry. I'm too young and too much in the ascent of my artistic career for that. Then the pandemic hit and I made myself numb, as Michael described here, in order to cope with that, and with some personal stuff that I had no control over. But I knew we had to get out of Florida, and we did. I moved some mountains this year, in fact, even with all this going on.

And yeah, we made it through. The election is over! That's a huge one. We are on the other side of that now, whatever other crazy shit happens. I so feel what Michael says about resting, taking stock, grieving, recovering, all of that. I have bouts of intense sadness, or powerful fury, and through those I keep getting little glimpses of the future. For as Criswell said...

Edited by Leela Corman
  • LIKE/LOVE 15
  • LOL 1
Connie Stansell-Foy
9 hours ago, Wendy said:

Maybe I'll finally start again on my clean out project.

I was looking for something this afternoon - didn't find it - but I did throw out a mess-load of old catalogs and magazines. Am I done? No. But I made a heck of a dent in that particular mess. I'll get back to it sometime. I just need to take a break and do something different for a while.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • Janet pinned, unfeatured and unpinned this topic