TruthLoveEnergy

ENERGY REPORT - December 2020

Troy

22 hours ago, Troy said:

You did it. Give yourself some room to breathe before the new year begins and new cycles unfold to explore. We do not know what is to come, but we know you will be there, and because of this, we know the future is brighter than it would have been.

This was relieving and what stood out to me the most.

I have no doubt there have been many far worse parallels that branched over the last four years in which many of us died and are not here on Earth anymore.

That is what I am reminded of.

So I see this both in terms of being true about our reality and about parallel realities. Despite the odds, we made it, we chose responses to events that kept us alive and awake and curious and compassionate.

Instead of giving up, we stood up and shined forward. 🙂

I'm glad to be here.

I have other things to say about this report, but the above is all I think needs be said for now.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 4

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
6 hours ago, CurvyWords said:

OH THANK GOD A SERVER YEAR. The sheer level of Sage-like STUNTS in 2020 has me like

Ohhhhh lawwwdy, You think a Sage year can be bad? There was a lot of noise in 2020, my god, so much noise, but also some breakthrough voices that were never taken more seriously. But have you met a negative pole Server? LOL All that loving kindness, inspiration and nurturing can shift into cruel resentment, emotional manipulation, and withholding of vital care, all through clenched and smiling teeth. Just like any year (and any person), we will probably see the best and worst of the Role. Hold on to your chakras!

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • SAD 1
  • LOL 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

@Troy  I am grateful for your Generosity having information from Michael each month to toy around with, so freely given💗 and because of those Energy Reports having exchanges with Fellow-Students, where I always learn from!!!

The last time we had a Server year was 2016 also with the Cynic Attitude, which made me look and read through of some of them, here is an excerpt of the Server:

This is a Server year. This means that sensitivity is going to run higher than usual and this can be met with recoil, reaction, and resentment, or met with impulses to help, to reach out, to care and nurture that which seems to be in most need at the moment. A Server year can feel overwhelming even when approached positively because it is a year where NEEDS come to the surface more than usual. Wants are set aside and Needs come to your attention. Your own Needs and the Needs of others. 

It is a good time for reviewing the Nine Needs that every person is responsible for upholding for himself or herself. Others can help in supporting or challenging those Needs, but only you can truly provide them for yourself. We will further discuss the Nine Needs with our students if this is requested.

When there is a year in which Need is emphasized, it is important to consider your resources. If you cannot give, you cannot give. This is an important consideration. Give when you can, and give what you can, but know your limits. This limitation is not a shame, nor is it necessary to be enforced with defenses. It is simply honest that is important to communicate. 

When you need help, it is just as important to understand that not everyone can or will give. If you do not have responses to your needs around you, it okay to look elsewhere. It is okay to keep looking. It is okay to keep asking for the help. Keep in mind that if you find that responses are perpetually saying “no” or not responding, it may be that you are the one you need to ask and the one who needs to give. It is often the case that when one expects solutions personal needs to come from others, but finds that the asking for help pushes people further away, it can be a reflection that you are the one who is not doing the work of providing for your needs. This is not always the case, but is often the case. You are quite often your own best and immediate resource of help, support, and kindness. This is not to emphasize separation or isolation. It is a means of nurturing your own reserves and resources so that you can return to being a giver.

This is a Server year, and in the same way that dressing an open wound will come with pain for the necessity of healing, so do the open wounds of humanity come with pain in the effort to move toward healing. The process of healing requires bringing to the surface any infection for clearing, and it is not inaccurate to say that the infection and sickness of humanity is directly in focus now, but only for the sake of dressing and healing. It is ugly and messy, but important.

And here are short descriptions from Michael for the other overleaves:

Re-evaluation: the lifetime revolves around slowing down experience as much as possible, so as to assimilate past life influences.

Perseverance: reaching your Goal by refining your actions

Cynic: sees life as opposite to what appears to be

Martyrdom: fear of Losing Control; a strong need for being in control of everything in your space even though that is impossible. This leaves you feeling victimized, burdened, and complaining. Fear of LOSING CONTROL OF SPACE.

Higher Intellectual Center: this is the Center where absolute TRUTH is experienced, where whole complete insights and "knowing" reside.

Intellectual Center: this Center governs our beliefs and thoughts and communication. Those Intellectually Centered take in life through analysis and reasoning.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 10

Geez, I found "THE" Server Song, who represents for me, the well meant intentions of the Server Energy in Idealism, which leads to what @Troy has described so well above, the smile with the clenching teeth, cause who can truly handle to always "be there" so yeah reach out, but also know what you can handle🤣

Edited by petra
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

4 hours ago, petra said:

I found "THE" Server Song, who represents for me, the well meant intentions of the Server Energy in Idealism

@petra, thank you for this. I haven't heard this song in many years, and it was always a favorite.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

On 12/7/2020 at 6:41 PM, Troy said:

December may be heavy with reflection and deep with processes about what has come to pass, leaving many in a state of grief

Good lord, this hit me hard this morning. Is anyone else just wracked with anxiety and grief? I feel like the weight of it is about to split my head open.

Maybe it's just left over from the anxiety/pandemic dream I had this morning (and which Jethro-kitty woke me from very abruptly). But I can't quite shake the feeling I had during the dream that something bad has happened or is about to happen. My head hurts, my eyes hurt, and I almost want to cry for no damn reason.

One of the images that has stuck with me from that dream is of a truck trying to enter a tunnel under a road I'm walking on, and I can see that the truck is too big for the hole it's trying to go into, and I know that if it tries to ram its way in as it appears to be trying to do, that the road I'm on will collapse. Each time, the truck barrels up as if to try to ram through, and each time stops before there is damage, but as I travel down the road I'm on, there are more tunnels under it, and the truck arrives to try again at each one just as I reach it on the road above. In the dream, I did finally reach safety, but then I go outside with several other people, light candles, and watch the meteor storm, and the feeling of anxiety returns.

Maybe my anxiety today is because that's the point when my cat woke me up; I don't know. But it's not a good feeling.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

I had a crazy dream last night about how trump was finally being locked away in a care facility for dementia. It involved, among other things, having to deliver him into the supervision of three young baby butch lesbians who told me he'd need not only a diaper, but Underoos.

It began with him driving there himself, cheerfully laughing about how badly he'd fucked things up, and somehow he was also pregnant.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • LOL 11

7 hours ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

But I can't quite shake the feeling I had during the dream that something bad has happened or is about to happen.

Connie, I too can't shake that feeling. I'm hoping it's just the incessant stress of the last four years where all the bad things I intuited would happen as soon as Trump was elected, did happen.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 1

Thanks @Troy. Feeling all of this keenly today as I head into my office to pack my up belongings. I was laid off after 6 years from an ok job in a great company. All of what you’ve laid out is really resonating, and even more so since the end of the year is a time for reflection and introspection anyway. For sure I’m grieving the loss of my job and the day to day interactions with people I’ve grown to care about. At least the blow is somewhat softened by having been at home for the past 9 months. 

I have trouble making my own self care a priority but will make an effort to focus on that more in the coming days, weeks and months. (Oh, if only the Korean spa were open!)

I’ve found a lot of comfort in my friendships during these dark days. People want to connect now more than ever and I’m lucky to be blessed with the ability to connect deeply and genuinely. 

Be safe and well, my friends. 

• LIKE/LOVE 16

I found out the other day that my favorite youtube yoga instructor, Lesley Fightmaster, died suddenly a couple weeks ago. I've been doing her videos regularly for several years now and her voice and presence has always been healing to me.  I don't even know how she died. It hasn't been said. She was only 50 and left behind a husband and two young sons.

It's so weird to lose someone you 'know' but haven't met before. I can't recall experiencing something like this before and surprised myself by full-on sobbing the other night.

Man, fuck this year!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • SAD 23

I’m sorry about your yoga teacher, @Heidi. In the words of Thurl Ravenscroft, 2020 Stink, Stank, and Stunk. Except for being able to turf Fuckface and his feculent family out of the White House. (Joe Biden won Georgia! Thanks largely to Stacey Abrams. Has anyone gotten overleaves on her?)

As for the Roles, there are positive and negative poles to every one. Servers can be kind and loving and selfless or they can be smothering and manipulative and overbearing. And I think this Server/Cynic year will be different than the dread, the horrible, 2016 because of the difference in other Overleaves. 2016’s Goal was Discrimination, Mode Caution, Chief Feature Self-Destruction, and it was Moving centered. 2021 will be Re-Evaluation, Perseverance and Higher Intellectual/Intellectual. I take this as meaning we (as a collective) are going to be sitting back, taking stock, slowing down and digesting what went on in these past four years that seemed like four decades!

@Janet very helpfully compiled a list of Annual overleaves going back to 2000. (A few years have some data missing.) She also added information from the M’s on what two years of consecutive overleaves mean (we don’t have any repeating overleaves this year). 2004 was also a Re-Evaluation year.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

I had a private session about the Higher Intellectual and Intellectual Centers a while back. I thought I would post it here as these are the Centers as part of the 2021 overleaves.

“MEntity: The Intellectual Center is the Ordinal or Lower counterpart to the Higher Intellectual Center. The Intellectual Center is anchored in the body and manages one's thinking within the range between the Positive Pole of INSIGHT and the Negative Pole of REASON. Insight is when the Intellect allows one to discover, uncover, realize, and awaken to truths that were not previously considered or even anticipated. Reason is when the Intellect uses its base of knowledge to reinforce what is already known or what has been decided is true.

This is an Expression Axis Center so this is all about the effort to convey an idea to others in some form.

It is also about conveying or putting into form ideas for the self, or put another way, it is how one tries to understand ideas.”

“MEntity: The Higher Intellectual Center is the Exalted or Cardinal center that transcends subjective truth and aims for Objective Truth and Universal Truth. It is still a process of Insight, but Higher Insight, so to speak, which is its Positive Pole of TRUTH.

The Higher Intellectual Center is your connection to your Objective Consciousness, or the part of you that profoundly comprehends the Truth of your ultimate safety.

The Higher Intellectual Center helps one manage one's Objective Conscious infrastructure that exists as Truths or Higher Insights and how to bring these Truths into form through the Negative Pole of Telepathy.

The Negative Pole of any Overleaf is merely a focused or restricted variation on the spectrum of that Overleaf, and in many cases these are divisive and painful, but the Higher Centers' Negative Poles are not subjective to divisiveness or pain. They are simply more focused.

Telepathy, then, is one's capacity for conveying Truths beyond the means of the accepted senses.

Telepathy includes one's "life" as an example, behaviors, patterns of choices, consequences, as well as one's use of any form of Art to represent Truths. Art is Telepathy.

The Higher Intellectual Center is never in an unhealthy state. It may or may not be accessed or utilized effectively or often, but it is always healthy.

The Higher Centers are not designed for sustained access by the Personality as they are beyond the Personality and it requires specific states for these to be accessed. They can be accessed regularly and often, but not sustained. The Personality is not designed to live in a state of Objective Truth. It would never take risks or play or bump into adventures and surprises if it were in a state of sustained Higher Intellect.

Instead, the Higher Intellect is accessed relative to the development of the Personality and its capacity to be awake.

The Higher Intellect is most easily accessed in Grief, as this is a process of integrating Objective Truth.

We say "most easily" in terms of how most fragments access the Higher Intellect.

The Higher Intellect requires one to be in a state of pure receptivity to Truth, which does not often happen intentionally. For most fragments, this requires intensity and shock and profound realizations or breakthroughs that change the life.

This is not a "bad" thing because the Personality is not designed to live in sustained Objective Truth, and part of the awakening process is "figuring things out" on your own.

For practice in accessing the Higher Intellectual Center, one would have to develop a practice in CONCENTRATION. Concentration is the process of focusing one's mental efforts, but also on focusing on a priority. This is why Imagination is often a direct line to the Higher Intellect because it can be untethered from Reasoning and fully receptive to Truth. For many, Imagination is a detriment because this same capacity for being untethered and receptive can also lead one far from Truth.”

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 8

On 12/11/2020 at 11:42 AM, Heidi said:

I found out the other day that my favorite youtube yoga instructor, Lesley Fightmaster, died suddenly a couple weeks ago. I've been doing her videos regularly for several years now and her voice and presence has always been healing to me.  I don't even know how she died. It hasn't been said. She was only 50 and left behind a husband and two young sons.

It's so weird to lose someone you 'know' but haven't met before. I can't recall experiencing something like this before and surprised myself by full-on sobbing the other night.

Man, fuck this year!

omg noooo!! I was just thinking of her this morning!! she was truly a gem!! 😢❤️  

hugs to you!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

@Jeroen, thank you for the information on the Higher Intellectual center! I think we as a collective could USE some of that TRUTH this coming year. Poor Truth has taken such a beating in the past four years, and even before that! There have been many many articles written on how people are “silo-ing” themselves into tight little bubbles where they hear all the news they want to hear and that’s it. Right-wing people much more than centrists or leftists (let’s face it, getting your news from the New York Times is probably closer to “truth” than Stuff Uncle Steve Posts To Facebook) - but it seems a lot of people are just so sticking their fingers in their ears and going “lalalalala I can’t hear you” that Truth is suffering. 

The M’s themselves have said this here, that any Infinite Soul manifestation will likely be centered on Truth: 

From the session: 

One of the greatest causes for this pivotal year to lead to a breakdown for humanity comes from the combination of INFORMATION GLUT and ANTI-TRUTH. 

First, if one is participating in modern society, one is taking in too much information, period. You are bombarded with news, opinions, perspectives, advertising, choices, decisions, threats, pressures, etc. that demand of you absorb and process all of it effectively.

When one is in an Information Glut, it becomes noise.

It no longer serves you in terms of making decisions or choices and tends to leave one paralyzed and waiting for something to distract, disrupt or change.

When information turns into noise, the Truth then becomes vulnerable.

When the Truth becomes vulnerable, then it can be targeted and dismantled

The M’s comparing being in “withdrawal” negative pole of Re-evaluation as looking at your cluttered closet and wondering “where do I begin with cleaning this out” struck me...maybe that’s why we chose Higher Intellectual and Re-evaluation as part of our yearly overleaves, so that we could “clear out our information closet!”

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

• PRIEST
1 hour ago, Crystal said:

The M’s comparing being in “withdrawal” negative pole of Re-evaluation as looking at your cluttered closet and wondering “where do I begin with cleaning this out” struck me...maybe that’s why we chose Higher Intellectual and Re-evaluation as part of our yearly overleaves, so that we could “clear out our information closet!”

Imagine being Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and the rest of the new Administration. "...where do I begin with cleaning this out?"  😷😲_🤩✨✨✨

Joe Biden_Cleaning White House Cartoon.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 2
  • LOL 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

It's kinda funny watching Team Trump throw all these frivolous, and no evidence based lawsuits and challenges about the election results and the counts from varying voter precincts keeps rising. I thought it was sort of like a last look at verification and belief of the spiritualist attitude this year where the results keep getting verified over and over again and yet those entrenched in belief will just not look at reality. It's comical to say the least. I'm glad the Supreme Court isn't validating or endorsing any of their bullshit. 

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 4

3 hours ago, NickG said:

It's kinda funny watching Team Trump throw all these frivolous, and no evidence based lawsuits and challenges about the election results and the counts from varying voter precincts keeps rising. I thought it was sort of like a last look at verification and belief of the spiritualist attitude this year where the results keep getting verified over and over again and yet those entrenched in belief will just not look at reality. It's comical to say the least. I'm glad the Supreme Court isn't validating or endorsing any of their bullshit. 

And yet again. Biden just got officially certified by the Electoral College as well. 
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/14/politics/2020-electoral-college-vote-tracker/index.html

• LIKE/LOVE 13

• 2 weeks later...

Lately I've been having again very interesting and intricate dreams. Also, consecutive spontaneous astral projections that I had to mentally yell "ESSENCE LET ME SLEEP!!"  lol

the conjunction, IS energies, I wonder what influenced them..
last time I deliberatedly played with AP was like 15 years ago, and I decided I prefered my waking life instead xD 

But I feel it's related the Old Soul networking I'm doing and new Agreements for 2021

excited to keep adding my grains of salt to our collective healing and evolution!! 💜🥰

• LIKE/LOVE 12

On 12/8/2020 at 3:41 AM, Troy said:

2021 OVERLEAVES

ROLE: Server (emphasized all year)

CENTER: Higher Intellectual (emphasized all year) (and Intellectual Center)

GOAL: Re-evaluation (emphasized Jan - Mar)

MODE: Perseverance (emphasized Apr - Jun)

ATTITUDE: Cynic (emphasized Jul - Sep)

CHIEF FEATURES: Martyrdom (emphasized Oct - Dec)

I enjoy looking at the Overleaves..... thinking; what kind of creative mix is this.... what are we up to with this combo...

Overleaves:
SERVER, HIGHER INTELL., RE-EVALUATION, PERSEVERANCE, CYNIC, MARTYRDOM

Neg. Poles: Bondage, Telepathy, Withdrawal, Unchanging, Denigration, Victimization

Pos. Poles: Service, Truth, Simplicity, Persistence, Contradiction, Selflessness.

Edited by Ingun
space
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2

Here's a quote that was once shared by Matt on Re-evaluation as a Goal in a lifetime:

FROM MICHAEL: The closest we can come to describing this would be that those in Re-evaluation can often fall into what would seem to be a high-functioning daydream state. However present the individual may be, he is always “somewhere else,” and when one is not present, time moves differently. It can be experienced as extremely slow, or as suddenly and surprisingly fast. Because time is intrinsically linked to the Emotional Body, the experience of time is relative to what is experienced and processed emotionally, which includes daydream states, dreaming, astral projection, etc. Those in Re-evaluation live with one foot in “another world” at all times, and so their experience of time and emotion may not always sync up with “real world” events.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 3

3 minutes ago, Ingun said:

I enjoy looking at the Overleaves..... thinking; what kind of creative mix is this.... what are we up to with this combo...

Overleaves:         SERVER, HIGHER INTELLECTUAL, RE-EVALUATION, PERSEVERANCE, CYNIC, MARTYRDOM

Negative Poles:  Bondage, Telepathy, Withdrawal, Unchanging, Denigration, Victimization

Positive Poles:    Service, Truth, Simplicity, Persistence, Contradiction, Selflessness.

The positive poles could be so healing to us right now. Especially, I think, Persisting in finding Truth despite the Contradicting opinions we all have. Service and Simplicity can help heal us too. (I know that Marie Kondo-ing my house during COVID lockdown has givine me great appreciation for Simplicity!)

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

• Janet pinned, unfeatured and unpinned this topic