TruthLoveEnergy

ENERGY REPORT - December 2020

Troy

And another one from a Michael Speaks session in 2004:

….but do not forget that Re-evaluation is on the same Axis as the Goal of Growth, sharing an Inspirational Axis. Re-evaluation does not inherently mean resigning from the world, even if you move into the negative pole of Withdrawal; Re-evaluation is about Simplifying. All issues in your own life or in your shared world are being simplified down to only a very few basic issues; the KEY issues.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

@Crystal Thanks for your perceptions on that. I really enjoy that.

Simplicity and simplifying is something I as a Server have a strong affinity with.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

@Ingun, I have a goal of Growth so I can relate a lot to what the M’s say about Re-evaluation as a goal, as that is an opposite I can slide to.

And as I grow older I find that Simplicity can keep my “chaos muppet” (you know, five inputs...) tendencies from going full on out of control.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

@Crystal

I agree with you, except I think it's not about finding truth, but about remembering truth. Consistently. Which is Perseverance thrown in.

Then with Cynic, remembering truth most likely will require us to look at the opposite side of what we see/think. That way we're staying open to reality.

But the key is that the truth is simple, not complicated. It's of service, not serving to keep us trapped or stuck or paralyzed.

Given all of the overleaves shared, I think the thing we're all forgetting is that we do not need to control everything that happens, to be helpful and effective and purposeful. Or put in other words, we cannot presume that controlling everyone/thing is the only way forward.

On one hand, the victimized think theyre being controlled and the only path ahead is for them to resist being controlled, sometimes violently; or maybe those in victimization are just consumed by seeing others as victims of things they can't control.

On the other hand of the selfless, they're trying to control before they are controlled; maybe taking on all of the burdens and trying to control every outcome to help the most people.

So Reevaluation mixes in by reminding us to simplify and focus on doing just one or two things that matter most. Otherwise we'll get scattered and fall into bondage by trying to resist it all or do it all.

With the preponderance of Ordinal Inspiration & Ordinal Action overleaves, this is truly a year of inspired action.

The truth will shine through that inspired action.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

• PRIEST
4 hours ago, Meg said:

This discussion is really cool, thank, folks.

Shout out to @Jeroen for this interesting new (to me) information:

• The Higher Intellect is most easily accessed in Grief, as this is a process of integrating Objective Truth.  Never thought about this before, never would have thought to think it
• The Higher Intellect requires one to be in a state of pure receptivity to Truth, which does not often happen intentionally. For most fragments, this requires intensity and shock and profound realizations or breakthroughs that change the life. I just do HI a lot (through CONCENTRATION), so this is a surprise too, that others may typically access the Center differently

@Meg, here's another connection to the Higher Intellectual Center and to Grief:  Tears. 😢  Grief is always about change, and the process of accepting the truth about that change.

From Michael Speaks - August 26, 2018 - Accessing Higher Centers.

MEntity:  First, we will comment that no practice or spirituality is ever needed for accessing the Higher Centers. Access to the Higher Centers is a natural phenomenon and one that happens in both mundane and extraordinary circumstances.

MEntity:  The Higher Centers are always functioning and can never be "blocked" or you would die. They can be distanced in effect from the Personality so that the Personality does not recognize or use the benefits of these Higher Centers, but they are always in effect and functioning.

MEntity:  As we have mentioned many times before, there are biological reactions that indicate access to the Higher Centers in your most mundane of circumstances and these can be seen as "practices" or even as spiritualities in themselves.

MEntity:  Tears are the biological reaction to Truth <accessed through the Higher Intellectual Center>. Pleasure is the biological reaction to Love <accessed through the Higher Emotional Center>. Laughter is the biological reaction to Beauty/Energy/Oneness <accessed through the Higher Moving Center>.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 4

• PRIEST

This warmed my heart. 💖 Karen, an Entity Mate of mine (Old 6 Priest-cast Sage), shared this on FB. It exemplifies, for me, what a Server year could become — and it’s just January 2nd!! Service to others moves me in ways that regular gift-giving can’t touch. Care from another when you’re at your most vulnerable, especially at the basic level, is more precious than gold. Karen and her husband are both superstars!! ✨💖✨

My husband is so kind. We have a friend in the hospital who asked for our help doing his laundry. Today, he picked up his laundry, washed & dried it & the load is now back on it's way to the hospital. So love this guy & his kindness. Like attracts like - We both come from a place of - if it was us - we would really appreciate someone caring for us in this way. Shout out to all the kind people out there!

• LIKE/LOVE 13

The 7 questions or elements that prompt our learning in a Server year:

MEntity:

• Will you make the effort to care enough? (Are you willing to do the work that caring invites you to do?)
  • Are you willing to care only because you care? (caring for the sake and reward of caring)
  • Can you care about "the world," "others," and yourself at the same time?
  • Are you willing to step back, rest, and recover when you feel you are no longer effective in caring? (caring for yourself as your primary fuel, and not as your last resort).
  • Are you willing to respond rather than react?
  • Are you willing stop being unintentionally or intentionally hurtful (to yourself or others)?
  • Are you willing to trust your impulses, instincts, and do the work of providing your very basic needs?

All of the above questions speak to the heightened invitation to care in a Server year.

In a year when the invitation to care is heightened, the concept is not enough. There is work to do. There is rest required. There are priorities of distribution of fuel for the capacity to continue caring.

The idea of reward and benefit from caring may keep some from caring if the results are not immediate, but the Server year comes when long-term care is needed for preferred changes to come and for safe development to be secured.

The above elements of the Server year can help you to check in and determine where you are and what might need to be done at any given moment.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

‘Sedition is a precise word’: GOP ripped for their ‘brutal betrayal of their oaths of office’

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-treason-2649720523/ 

Steve Schmidt

@SteveSchmidtSES

2021 will be a hard year in the life of the American nation. There is a great struggle that lies before us and our disbelief at its arrival must not blind us to the lethal danger it poses to the American experiment.

The poisonous bounty of Trump’s catastrophic Presidency is ready for harvest and the whole world will get to watch his seditious antics play out during a joint session of Congress on January 6th. It will play out as a farce and it will fail. Nearly 100 years on America will have its version of the Beer Hall Putsch. 

The danger lies in the act, not the outcome. We are in a dangerous moment and I’d like to try my best to explain how I see it. 

Before I start, there is an important matter of fact which unfortunately needs restating. @JoeBiden won the Presidential election decisively. The election was free, fair and legitimate. There is no evidence of any wide spread fraud. Allegations of fraud are premeditated lies being made by a rancid assortment of Trump’s stooges and propagandists. 

With the exception of a few of the more addled House GOP members like Louis Gohmert, every single House Member and every US Senator that participates in denying this reality and thus the legitimacy of our election does so as a cynical act which they know for certain has no legitimate basis.

Such actions are a grievous sin against America democracy and a brutal betrayal of their oaths of office and duty. They will be desecrating the blood sacrifices of 13 generations of American Patriots of all creeds and origins who died so that our children could be free.

They are fighting to maintain the power of a defeated President against the sovereign will of the American people as lawfully exercised under the Constitution of the United States. They are fighting to establish a tyranny. They are deliberately poisoning Faith and Belief in American democracy. 

Democratic Republics cannot survive such a collapse. The system is rooted in the willingness of one side to cede power to another at the will of the people. There are no other systems of government except for this type that are free. 

The legitimacy of that system is being strangled by Trumps lies and the lies of his movement. That movement is an autocratic one with fascistic markers. It is hostile to the American Constitution, the rule of law and the highest ideas and ideals of American liberty. 

January 6, will be a historic day in America. The battle lines will be drawn. The Autocrats will step forward into the light. They will include a majority of the House GOP Conference. After the 6th 

@GOPLeader will be the leader of House Autocrats and  @Liz_Cheney will be the Leader of House Conservatives. They will include a substantial number of GOP Senators and almost all of the known GOP Presidential aspirants. 

The Rubicon will be crossed on the 6th. The ruthless and amoral cynicism of  @SenTedCruz and 

@marcorubio and @SenatorLankford and  @HawleyMO will be on appalling display. It must be opposed fiercely. It must be recognized for what it is. Another storm is gathering in the constant Struggle between liberty and her enemies. Trump has unleashed the furies and has found his following. 

It will be a long fight. At the hour of his defeat and defenestration Trump has done his greatest damage. This is a movement that is fueled by lies, conspiracies, corruption, Greed, extremism, racism, grievance, resentment, cynicism and a profound absence of love for America. It is right to feel anger and contempt towards its leaders and enablers. There is only one proposition that America’s pro-democracy Coalition can offer to these people. “We win- you lose.” It’s that simple. 

Sedition is the precise word and the right word to describe what we have been witnessing. Never before have so many American leaders betrayed their country. We will watch their eternal disgrace on live TV. The evidence of their ignominy will exist forever as will the memory of their monumental betrayal. Shame on them all. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

The Seven Aspects of Trumpism

https://www.maxnewstoday.com/post/the-seven-aspects-of-trumpism 

Trumpism is an American autocratic movement with fascistic markers. There are seven specific parts that comprise its core. 

1. THE LEADER: Donald Trump is the unquestioned leader of this movement. It is a cult of personality, and there are no serious challengers against his leadership. 

2. THUGS: The Proud Boys are but one example in a toxic stew of heavily-armed militias, white nationalists and other right-wing extremists. As is always the case, their ranks are filled with people on the fringes of society; the lonely, dispossessed, aggrieved and resentful. 

Not so long ago, there would have been a near-societal consensus around describing these people as losers. These people bring the menace of violence to politics and are akin to the same thuggish rabble that were wearing brown and black shirts 100 years ago. 

3. ELITES: All autocratic movements fuse an unholy alliance between society’s elites and losers. It is a coalition of convenience between two groups who despise each other, yet need each other. The boundless cynicism of the elites and the endless grievances of the losers becomes an unbreakable cement. 

Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz are perfect examples. Hawley graduated from Stanford and Yale Law School. He taught at Oxford and clerked for the Chief Justice of the United States. Ted Cruz graduated from Princeton and Harvard Law School. They have become completely faithless to their oaths and American democracy in the name of their ambition. They have no convictions, only self-interest. 

4. PROPAGANDISTS: Autocratic movements are built on and sustained by lies. Political lying and conspiracy theories have become billion-dollar businesses. Fox News, Newsmax, One America News Network, social media, talk-radio dividers, Infowars, and others have poisoned the American polity and created the conditions for Trump to create an alternate reality that is now a lethal threat to American liberty. 

5. FINANCIERS: This autocratic movement is financed by donations from some of America’s largest and best-known companies and brands in the form of millions of dollars of donations to the entities that fund the political careers of the men and women who will soon be rising on the floor of the United States Congress to betray American democracy. 

AT&T and Charles Schwab are two such companies. The list includes some of America’s wealthiest and most powerful individuals. Mostly, they are disconnected from any interest or idea of the public good other than the selfishness of self-interest. 

6. RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS: Trump has surrounded himself with a group of loony, corrupt, hateful, sacrilegious charlatans that make a mockery of decency and goodness with every public utterance. 

7. SHEEP: None of what is happening could happen without the silent complicity of a legion of men and women who lack the conviction, guts and integrity to stand up against Trump's mean tweets and thousands of indecent, corrupt, cruel and incompetent acts. 

These men and women are no different than all of their predecessors who found collaboration with what they knew to be immoral or evil as more convenient than resisting it. They are the weaklings and appeasers. They are the fools and the naïve. They are the blind for whom what is obvious and true is far less preferable to delusion and pretend. 

In order to win the fight, we must understand: 1. Why are we fighting? 2. Who are we fighting? We must be clear-eyed about this. The stakes are too high.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

I've been feeling depressed, anxious and disconnected this last week. I honestly just feel like curling up in bed and doing nothing. I hope this is just me working myself through the Negative Pole of Re-Evaluation but it really sucks.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • SAD 5

3 hours ago, Nadine said:

I've been feeling depressed, anxious and disconnected this last week. I honestly just feel like curling up in bed and doing nothing.

I am with you @Nadine

I had taken some time off before the new year and I thought I would get back to work refresh and well rested, but yesterday I kept wishing I had this week off, cause I just didn't see it in myself to start a new week with work

It was really hard to get out of bed today and all I want right now is going back to bed and sleep 

I also feel anxious and I have no idea why 😞

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 5

I've been in various dark states, too. I put it down to the ongoing covid pandemic and, in the US where I am, the fact that Biden and Harris haven't been sworn in yet. We're still stuck with that rapist white supremacist mob boss wanna-be for three more weeks. Nothing feels satisfying and every day is another round in the hamster wheel. We all want relief we're not getting yet. I'm trying to just wait.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

2 hours ago, Hani said:

I had taken some time off before the new year and I thought I would get back to work refresh and well rested, but yesterday I kept wishing I had this week off, cause I just didn't see it in myself to start a new week with work

It was really hard to get out of bed today and all I want right now is going back to bed and sleep 

I also feel anxious and I have no idea why 😞

Same here, @Hani. I was off work since Christmas Eve and thought I would be able to return to work rested and with energy to tackle this new year but well, that didn't go as planned...I really struggled to get out of bed this morning and keep at least some kind of focus while working.

I'm not taking any joy out of you and others feeling the same but it is indeed soothing to know I'm not alone in this. Big hug to you and @Leela Corman!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

• Janet pinned, unfeatured and unpinned this topic