I am in LOVE with Tom's Life Task

😂

Life Task

"To help change the taboo of relaxation: Because of the structure of the current society, there are definite taboos against simply being happy, having what you want, and doing 'nothing'.  The Scholar here is taking on the Task of changing those Taboos." 

@Tom  your Life Task will be the number ONE suggestion to my Essence for the next ti👌me around🎯

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 2
Rosario

OMG I LOVE that task too!! are you my new favorite person? LOL @Tom haha...Mine is all about True Rest...so, hell yuss!!

how synchronistic, today "carpe diem" popped in my mind...I've also been watching some italian inspired films @Jackie

image.png 

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • WARRIOR
17 hours ago, petra said:

😂

Life Task

"To help change the taboo of relaxation: Because of the structure of the current society, there are definite taboos against simply being happy, having what you want, and doing 'nothing'.  The Scholar here is taking on the Task of changing those Taboos." 

@Tom  your Life Task will be the number ONE suggestion to my Essence for the next ti👌me around🎯

Sounds like he's mastering the idea of "Dolce Far Niente"  🙂

Eat Pray Love

• LIKE/LOVE 7

It's definitely a "hero's journey" in learning how to achieve this task!  I have so much to say about it and in true scholar fashion my life includes a lot of research and study on the subject of flow, "relaxation," and "doing nothing."

I often try to think of this verse from the Tao Teh Ching when I am "doing nothing":

Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - chapter 11

Thirty spokes share the wheel's hub;
It is the center hole that makes it useful.
Shape clay into a vessel;
It is the space within that makes it useful.
Cut doors and windows for a room;
It is the holes which make it useful.
Therefore profit comes from what is there;
Usefulness from what is not there.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

@Tom

What an incredibly timely life task and, yes, somewhat of a " daunting" assignment. To me, among other things, changing the current perception of what "relaxation" is/means/looks like... is most certainly a "precursor" to our having a resource based economy!   And,  I, too, want to put this out to my Essence for the next time around....Love it, love it, love it!!

• LIKE/LOVE 3