Mystery Links for January 2021

Janet

• ARTISAN

Here are your randomized "mystery links" for January.

HEADS UP! ... There are now several places on the site where you have to be a member to see posts. I have elected to post these links when they showed up among my randomly generated numbers. If you get a message that you don't have permission for an item, you can either choose another number or — if you feel the strong inclination — seek to join the group to which the link belongs.

Please let me know if you are continuing to like and/or use these links for synchronistic messages or study opportunities.

Calendar 1: Study Library

The Study Library contains excerpts from public and private sessions organized by topic so that it's easier to locate specific material on a specific topic. If you are not researching a topic but would just like to learn something new about the Michael Teachings, these are the links to use. The hope is that the random nature of these links may provide a synchronistic method for you to access information that might be useful to you right now.

Tips:

• While the linked article itself might not offer a nugget for you, we are in the process of adding links from the articles back to the original sessions. I encourage you to follow those links when they exist to see if there is a 'message' for you there.
  • Use these links in whatever synchronistic manner appeals to you. For example, instead of choosing a link for the current date, try choosing a link randomly.

Click on a number to open a library article.

January

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Calendar 2: Forum Topics and Blog Entries

There is an amazing abundance of items on this site and because much of it was transferred in a short window of time, there are "old" items that have never even been viewed on this new site: a potential goldmine for those who are newer to TLE. And, unlike the Study Library, all of these links open to an item that allows comments and discussion.

This second calendar contains an assortment of links to blog entries and forum topics. These are a total mishmash of items. Some may provide the contents of a private session with Michael, some may be asking for information, some may be sharing music, etc. This is another random way to find something interesting on the site: you might not learn anything, but you might enjoy revisiting or starting a new conversation about whatever topic pops up.

Click on a number to open a blog entry or forum topic.

January

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
              1 2
    3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    17 18 19 20 21 22 23
    24 25 26 27 28 29 30

• LIKE/LOVE 8
    • THANK YOU! 6
    • ARTISAN

A challenge for the new year. I will donate a POF session to the first person who correctly answers these questions using this month's mystery links.

For each question you must indicate whether the date is from the first or second calendar in the topic above. (First calendar has study library articles; second calendar links to forum topics or blog entries..) 

1. What word does Michael use to describe "the fear of not fitting in" and what date links to the session with this description?

2. Which date links to one of Geraldine's sessions and what is the topic of the session?

3. Which date links to content that includes a description of the relationship between caffeine and Frequency, and what is the relationship?

4. Which body "generates the body that you recognize as Physical" and what date links to the content with this information?

5. What does Michael call "a fragment whose life is no longer defined by a specific focus of growth in Soul Age" and which date links to the session with this information? 

6. Which date links to a session in which Michael describes an experience where a life is "learning about asking for help" and what is the experience being described?

7. What are the two responsibilities shared across all Soul Ages and which date links to the session that contains the answer? 

Please enter your answers in the comments within this thread. 

P.S. There may be more than one answer found to some of these questions using content across the site, but the answer is intended to be found via the mystery links and not via the search function. Which would not prevent you from using the search function if you are clever. 😉 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Answers in bold, underlined.

1. What word does Michael use to describe "the fear of not fitting in" and what date links to the session with this description?

Second calendar, January 11 Link:

MEntity: From what we can see, we might describe your wounding as INCONGRUITY, or the fear of not fitting in.

2. Which date links to one of Geraldine's sessions and what is the topic of the session?

First calendar, January 1 Link:

[Geraldine] I'd like some information on the difference between Essence's memories versus the Akashic Record. How different are the memories or experiences that are collected by each? Why the apparent duplication?

3. Which date links to content that includes a description of the relationship between caffeine and Frequency, and what is the relationship?

First calendar, January 5 Link:

Caffeine is called upon as a stimulant as it relates to an individual’s Frequency. Many are drawn to Caffeine as it keeps the individual Frequency at the higher end of the range one has within his capabilities. A Higher Frequency fits into Young Soul paradigm of “fast, fast, fast!” in terms of productivity, processing, and use of energy.

4. Which body "generates the body that you recognize as Physical" and what date links to the content with this information?

Second calendar, January 6 Link:

The soul/Essence is a kind of magnetic energy structure that is formless, but can take form, and does generate a form that could be described as the "etheric body," which acts a kind of matrix system that then generates the body you recognize as Physical.

5. What does Michael call "a fragment whose life is no longer defined by a specific focus of growth in Soul Age" and which date links to the session with this information? 

Second calendar, January 25 Link:

MEntity: When one moves into a Transcendent stage of existence, one has formulated one's own teaching. Keep in mind that we are not describing this fragment as a Transcendental Soul, but Transcendent, a fragment whose life is no longer defined by a specific focus of growth in Soul Age.

6. Which date links to a session in which Michael describes an experience where a life is "learning about asking for help" and what is the experience being described?

First calendar, January 21 Link:

Depression is one of a few, but serious, experiences wherein the life is learning much about ASKING for help. There is no other solution for depression except in the asking for, acceptance of, and openness to help.

7. What are the two responsibilities shared across all Soul Ages and which date links to the session that contains the answer? 

Second calendar, January 14 Link:

The two Responsibilities that are shared across all Soul Ages that might act as the connecting points that create the base of the Triad are:

CURIOSITY 

AWARENESS

Edited by Kasia
    formatting
    • LIKE/LOVE 15
    3 minutes ago, Janet said:

And we have a winner! 

@KasiaWas it too easy? AND ... did you learn anything in the process or revisit things you had forgotten?

Thank you! Not too easy, it's just the Scholar-cast Sage aspects of me got very excited about the prospect of a Michael quiz. 😂🤓

And yes, I did learn a few things. For example, I hadn't realized Caffeine works by keeping you at the higher end of your range, and I use caffeine to manage my energy levels daily. I actually felt the comprehension seep in as I was bolding that sentence, even though I've read that session before. The session on Depression was also enlightening in a new way.

There's something about having to answer a question that helps you comprehend the information in a new way, so I got some new insights from sessions I've already read, as well as new sessions I've not seen before that I have bookmarked for further reading.

Thank you for putting all of this together, @Janet!

• LIKE/LOVE 17
    4 hours ago, Kasia said:

I hadn't realized Caffeine works by keeping you at the higher end of your range, and I use caffeine to manage my energy levels daily.

that explains why I cannot handle caffeine well - operating myself at 88 frequency is a toll on my body. Maybe that's why you think I am more grounded than my frequency suggested...

• LIKE/LOVE 9
    • PRIEST
    Maureen
    52 minutes ago, Cong said:

that explains why I cannot handle caffeine well - operating myself at 88 frequency is a toll on my body. Maybe that's why you think I am more grounded than my frequency suggested...

@Cong@Troy might have more on this but I recall him saying that he processes coffee (caffeine) really well because he has a higher Frequency at 89/90. Here's a short (excerpt) Q&A DianeHB had with Michael in a POF.

Diane_H:   I would say he  <Tex> has pushed himself forward all his life, and he does so with caffeine.  ...

MEntity:  In response to your comment: the fragment in question can benefit from Caffeine, but it is not ideal. Only those fragments with Frequencies above 70 can truly process Caffeine in ways that are "beneficial."

• LIKE/LOVE 8
    • THANK YOU! 5

With my Frequency of 58, I observed myself to sometimes even triple my caffeine intake when I am surrounded with high Frequency persons, it seems to build a bridge to them, even when my physical body doesn't like it much.

Being just with myself I drink a little cup in the morning and mostly do not finish that cup.

Individually there are of course more factors to consider, like Cong mentioned with her genes, I cannot have tea at all, it turns my stomach instantly.

Our upbringing in a certain culture and its rituals play in here as well.

Thank You @Cong  and  @Maureen  for this exchange!

• LIKE/LOVE 10
    • WARRIOR
    1 hour ago, petra said:

With my Frequency of 58, I observed myself to sometimes even triple my caffeine intake when I am surrounded with high Frequency persons, it seems to build a bridge to them, even when my physical body doesn't like it much.

Being just with myself I drink a little cup in the morning and mostly do not finish that cup.

Individually there are of course more factors to consider, like Cong mentioned with her genes, I cannot have tea at all, it turns my stomach instantly.

Our upbringing in a certain culture and its rituals play in here as well.

Thank You @Cong  and  @Maureen  for this exchange!

I think my frequency begins the day, EARLY, at 100 and then gradually subsides to my normal 28 by end of day.  Just ask anyone who's encountered me right after waking up and compare that to when I fall asleep at 8pm  😄

• LIKE/LOVE 3
    • LOL 11
    13 hours ago, Cong said:

@Cong Same here. Mine is 89 and I cannot drink regular coffee or I will be hanging from the ceiling! Tea does not have the same effect, for some reason. And the gene thing is interesting. My mom had the same reaction to caffeine as I do. She was in some study many years ago and it measured her intolerance.

Edited by AnnH
    • LIKE/LOVE 7

I have a frequency of 90 and I'm not drawn to caffeine, or at least when it's in high concentrations. I only drink one to two cups of green tea a day (because I like the taste), two being the maximum.  And when I drink white tea, which has an even lower caffeine content, it doesn't feel different at all in comparison to the green tea.

I generally stay away from high caffeine and other stimulating beverages or substances because it can really increase my anxiety and nervousness, and I already feel kind of like a lightning bolt anyway, especially under pressure and I don't want anything addding to that.

Edited by Marigold
    • LIKE/LOVE 9
    • PRIEST
    Maureen
    3 hours ago, Bobby said:

I think my frequency begins the day, EARLY, at 100 and then gradually subsides to my normal 28 by end of day.  Just ask anyone who's encountered me right after waking up and compare that to when I fall asleep at 8pm  😄

Yes, I can testify that Bobby has fallen asleep, mid-sentence, and it's always been later in the day. 😲

• LOL 9
    • PRIEST
    Maureen
    16 hours ago, Cong said:

Thanks, Maureen. Maybe there's a metaphysical reason to it, I have done 23andme and they confirmed that my gene has decided I cannot process caffeine well.

@Cong, interestingly, Diane (sister) has a Frequency of 80 and Michael said this to her in a session in 2015. I'll also note here that in some fiction books I've read, that are placed in Venice, Italy, whenever the people go into a bar/cafe and order coffee they always order water at the same time. It's likely they know something, even if not so consciously, about what Michael says.

Diane:  Why am I unable to sleep at night if I drink caffeinated coffee?  Is there a way to change this so that I can enjoy regular coffee without losing sleep?

MEntity:  This is a chemical that has effects, so it may be difficult to neutralize these effects. You can help to neutralize these effects by drinking at least two large glasses of water after consuming the caffeine, or eating citrus fruits, or exhausting your body with exercise. Otherwise, it must be understood that physical elements have physical effects and these are difficult to override.

MEntity:  This question is something like the equivalent of asking "if I walk uphill, how might I avoid the incline?"

MEntity:  It would be true that there are ways to evade the incline, but not without some great detour or contraption.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
    • LOL 1

I have a frequency of 70, and I’m a bit embarrassed to admit that I have an unhealthy reliance on caffeine. I don’t get any of the negative effects, unless I fail to maintain my daily “dose”. The withdrawal symptoms are no fun. 

Sometimes I’m able to cut back, like on vacations, but my caffeine consumption always creeps back up once I return to work. So there probably is a correlation with how much I use to how often I need to be “on” for the public. This was true when I worked in insurance claims and now as a teacher. Both roles have an emotional component that is hard to ignore: claims with upset/injured people, and now as a history teacher I’m often trying to elicit emotion and compassion while managing whatever the students bring to the classroom. 

I remember reading this before, and figured it was true for me, but I didn’t really reflect on HOW it was true until just now. Thanks you guys!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
    • Janet featured this topic
    • ARTISAN
    Janet

My frequency is 63 and I've loved coffee all my life. My mother tried to resist my demands to sample it when I was very young, but I insisted. She began by adding a small splash of coffee to my breakfast milk, and I was drinking cups of coffee with breakfast by the time I was early teens. Now I must say that in later life I thought my mother's coffee tasted more like coffee-flavored water, so the dose I was getting while young wasn't enormous. I didn't become fully enamored of coffee until I was college age, going to coffee houses late in the evening and still able to sleep.

That changed of course, and these days I check the clock if I have coffee in the afternoon: anything after about 3:30 pm will keep me awake at night. Still, I do love the taste of coffee, preferring non-citrusy dark roasts. Years ago when my non-coffee-drinking daughter worked at Starbucks, I raked in the freebies. 

Like @Patty, I notice that my coffee consumption was higher when I was working. I think it's because the "coffee break" was the legitimate excuse to take a break and leave my desk for awhile, but that in itself probably improved my performance. Now that I'm retired, I require coffee when I first wake up in the morning, but only intermittently desire it the rest of the day. I'm also happy to drink tea in countries that prefer that drink, which wasn't so true when I was younger.

A few years back JP was channeling personalized food and drink feedback from Michael, and I signed up out of curiosity. She knows me from the East Coast Gathering but otherwise not well, so I was surprised at the feedback Michael/JP was giving because it seemed very accurate as to my likes and dislikes. (Michael via JP said that, generally speaking, if you don't like a certain food, it's because your body doesn't want or need it.) Anyhow, in that session I was told that I was one of very few people who actually need coffee because it acts as an anti-carcinogenic. So that's my go-to excuse for my coffee requirements these days. 😉 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
    • THANK YOU! 2
    Connie Stansell-Foy

I have a frequency of 80, and have never liked coffee, because of the taste; I just never got used to the bitterness. I do like caffeine in other forms, though. Black or Green tea, colas, or other soft drinks that are high in caffeine; Dr Pepper is my go-to, with Coke as a second choice. When I was working, I made sure to have caffeine for a good part of the day, just because my thought processes and reaction times slowed without it. Since I've been retired, though, I don't have to have a dose every day. Strangely, I don't seem to suffer any withdrawals from not having it, and I can drink caffeinated drinks right up to bedtime without it seeming to affect my ability to go to sleep. The same cannot be said of blue light; I need at least an hour from the time I turn off the tv and computer and when I can go to sleep (on purpose at least), even when I take melatonin. Yet at the same time, it's really easy for me to drop off to sleep while watching tv (and usually have really weird dreams when that happens). 

On 1/1/2021 at 10:31 AM, Janet said:

if you don't like a certain food, it's because your body doesn't want or need it.

Interesting! Not fond of beets or parsnips, or most of the hot spices (though I do like jalapeno poppers in moderation). But I do like a lot of foods others don't: brussels sprouts are a favorite! I even like rutabagas and turnips.

• LIKE/LOVE 3