Nadine
9 hours ago, Troy said:

If you have been feeling disconnected and distant and untethered and unmotivated and withdrawn like I have been feeling, you are not alone. And you should take as much time as you need to work through your stuff. 

That's exactly how I've been feeling lately. I hope we all find some relief soon because I'm really looking forward to being more active in this community again and reconnect with all of you. HAPPY NEW YEAR! ❤

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1
Wendy

Happy new year to you Troy, and thanks for all you do.    Happy new year and love to all of you!

Here's hoping that it's a much better year for all of us!

• LIKE/LOVE 12
Marvin Wilkins

Happy New Year!!!!

Wishing Troy and all of my fellow students a happier 2021 we can only get better from Herr. 

Love everyone

Marvin

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
JohnM

I wish everyone at TLE (and everyone else too) a happy, safe, healthy and prosperous new year!  I am going to do all I can to make choices that support a kinder, gentler year than 2020!   Blessings to all!

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2
Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

It's all good, Troy!  You are allowed to experience the full spectrum of phenomenal and miraculous you😘

Happy New Year, everyone.  

Wow.

We made it, and let's all take a moment of silence for all those who didn't...in one way or another.

But they are still with us...just transformed.

I hope you are all wrapped in cozy bubbles of love and caterpillar cocoons, preparing for the divine moment to emerge transformed in 2021.

I love you all💜🌌🙏🏾

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1
Crystal

Happiest of Happy (Gregorian) New Years to @Troy and all the rest of the wonderful community. I don’t know about you but the past four years have felt like forty. May 2021 bring us so much more joy and happiness and love and peace and tranquility!

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • Troy unfeatured this topic