ENERGY REPORT - January 2021

Diane

Thank you Michael and Troy!

As we start our new year I am feeling tired but I also feel an excitement for whatever is yet to come. I am grateful and appreciative of being here at this time. 

• LIKE/LOVE 23
Crystal

Thank you so much, @Troy, and thank you to the M’s! It’s like they read my mind. All this Debbie downer stuff was just how I was feeling and grousing to my Scholar TC who was feeling the same way. Funny just as this got posted she and I were in a messenger chat and we resolved to help each other have a better, brighter 2021.

This post is really so hopeful and helpful to me. 

• LIKE/LOVE 16
Rosario

thank you so much again, Troy! what a rich and encouraging report. Will come back to this many times...

this morning I was meditating on my desired states of Being for this year, how much I love simplicity and presence, they ease all kinds of worries and distrust. 

looking forward to the growth, expansion and evolution too ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1
AnnaD
2 hours ago, Troy said:

Simplicity leads to Evolution and Evolution requires Simplicity. 

I love simplicity too. I think lots of better choices will be made this year from this energy, I hope. 

Re -evaluation is a great thing.

Another thought was when I read this, maybe tough years such as the pandemic bring on the following year as cynic. 

I appreciated the review of the truths of 2020.

This gives me some confidence in the most realistic way, and hopefully I learn from my experiences and can get in the positive poles more. 

• LIKE/LOVE 18
Jackie

Thank you Troy for using your gift to download these beautiful messages.

”Learning to Learn”....Love that.....🕺💃🏻🦚

Happy Healthy Wealthy 2021 

• LIKE/LOVE 15
DianeHB

Ugh, oh my god, I definitely had a horrible attack of Self-Dep and Denigration over Christmas and New Year's. I've sorted it out, but I haven't had it that bad in ages. Damn.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • SAD 9
Allison

Thank you @Troy. I'm finding this energy report really positive and hopeful. As I looked back on 2020, it was really tempting to say that it was the most awful year ever, but in many ways it really was a great year for my growth and my family's growth, despite some of the struggles we had. Looking back on my photos from 2020, there were a lot of good times and weirdly I'm feeling a little nostalgic for the quiet that we had at the beginning of last year. 

Did anyone else notice that the second energy shift - the collective "awakening" - takes place right as the US will be getting a new President? Not to be so US centric, but I definitely think that getting rid of Emperor Cheetoface will bring about a path of Simplicity not just for us, but for the entire world. And the note about resistance makes a lot of sense too. 

Happy New Year all!

• LIKE/LOVE 18
Wendy
2 hours ago, Troy said:

We will work with our students over 2021 to expand on the number and clarification of Truths gained over 2020 and how to bring Love to those Truths.

I teared up a little when I read that.

This report really resonates.  I've been so tired lately and I feel it's related to the relentless pressure of our collective trauma.  

• LIKE/LOVE 14
Connie Stansell-Foy
6 hours ago, Troy said:

Simplicity leads to Evolution and Evolution requires Simplicity. 

Thank you, @Troy and Michael!

I was already looking at seriously simplifying my life this year, staying home because of the pandemic and utilizing the extra time at home to get started gardening the way my parents did. Most likely I won't have enough of a harvest to need to learn to preserve it for winter as they did, but I'm going to give it a shot. It's a nice feeling to see that the energy report seems to support those plans.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
JohnM
7 hours ago, Troy said:

Review yourself and your life with the honesty that honors many of the Truths of 2020:

• The world has been shaken awake in unprecedented ways in an unprecedented number of areas of life that cannot be undone. 
  • The world is awake and maturing, regardless of how many would prefer to remain asleep and unchanging. 
  • You took care of yourself and survived.
  • You found ways to be with yourself even if you did not want to be alone.
  • You found ways to be with others, even if there were major limitations and obstacles.
  • The collective consequences of collective denial in regard to race, animals, gender, sexuality, environment and all have come to a head that cannot be ignored.
  • You discovered that life is not just about being alive, but about living. 

Thank you Troy and Michael for another moving energy report.  This one really feels right on target for me - and as happens to me sometimes the section quoted above fired off the waterworks - it is just feels so personal and so true.

I think I may have said something very similar in the "happy new year" thread -but will say again here because it seems so on topic - I've just been trying to take things simply, one at a time, and then trying to be thoughtful about how I choose to respond (including the decision to sometimes not respond at all).

Yay to me and to you and to the entire human design for continuing on the path toward love, truth, energy.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
WolfAmethyst
8 hours ago, Troy said:

We will work with our students over 2021 to expand on the number and clarification of Truths gained over 2020 and how to bring Love to those Truths.

Thank-you for this.

Help bringing Love to the Truths gained over 2020 would be very welcome.  Especially those I put into words on Nov 17th, 2020, post-Nexus:

"O.K.  The situation's not what you were hoping for, but at least you know that this is where things truly stand now. (ie with whom, and with what resources, you can move forward on this journey)

It's been a sad surprise to learn just how much certain people I know agree with the mindsets / words / actions of Fuckface and his supporters.  But at least now I know.  And there has been both resolution and empowerment to be found in that."

• LIKE/LOVE 11
Jody Bower

In my last session with Michael they offered to do some energy work with me - apparently at the request of my essence - to help me move out of withdrawal. Whatever it was (the image that came to me was having my entire aura bombarded with energy from the aurora borealis), it worked! I feel engaged again but in a quiet, calm way. I have also been working all year with the Jupiter/Saturn energy which is HUGE in my personal chart and have come to a place of clarity about how to merge those energies . . . applying discipline and structure to my creativity. Feels very good and also has confirmed for me just how involved the Michaels are with their students on every level, for which I feel grateful beyond words. At one point many years ago I realized that I have been guided throughout my life, even when things seemed at their worst, and how wonderful is that?

• LIKE/LOVE 9
Ingun

@Jody Bower I assume that "In my last session with Michael they offered to do some energy work with me"  happened with another channel than Troy. Here's a link to a Michael Speaks session, and at the end of this session there is a Check List that might be interesting (for anyone to read).🙂

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 4
  • PRIEST
Maureen
9 hours ago, Ingun said:

@Jody Bower I assume that "In my last session with Michael they offered to do some energy work with me"  happened with another channel than Troy. Here's a link to a Michael Speaks session, and at the end of this session there is a Check List that might be interesting (for anyone to read).🙂

Thank @Ingun!!  Yes, that felt really off. Michael states clearly:  We do not do healing, or "energy work," as this is a form of interference and potential karma.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
Cong

2021 is not going to be an “easier” year automatically. There are still a lot of work to do. Stay strong and resilient. Embrace each other with support and love.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 3
Jody Bower

Thank @Ingun!!  Yes, that felt really off. Michael states clearly:  We do not do healing, or "energy work," as this is a form of interference and potential karma.

I think one could probably find a quote from Michael to support any attitude, rather like the Bible. In my 30-odd years of working with the Michaels, I have had channelings through Sarah Chambers, Shepherd Hoodwin, Troy, Emily Baumbach, Victoria, and Nancy Gordon. Each channel has felt different; not necessarily better or worse, but of a different quality; almost as if they are best at channeling some things and not others. The Michaels also have said repeatedly that at best a particular channel is 80 percent accurate in translating the information. Ultimately, we each decide if a channeling is valid or not by how well it resonates with us; no one else can dictate to us whether it is accurate or not. And the real test is experience. I know what I experienced, and I have felt the continued effects. Was it Michael or the channel doing the energy work (with my permission!)? I don't really care.

I have to confess here that I said I'd worked with another channel on purpose to see what reaction I'd get. Sometimes this group has felt a bit . . . cultish. I know it's a real thing that the followers of a particular person can be more defensive and protective of that person's teachings than the person himself (Jung, for example, famously said that he was glad he didn't have to be a Jungian), so I don't blame Troy for this. There are also other topics on which it feels unsafe to express an opinion. So I think I'll step out.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 3
Becca the Student

@Jody Bower, I'm sorry you feel that way, and I hope you don't step out. It's important to bring outside perspectives into our little community here, and I appreciate your doing so. I'm sad to think you've felt unsafe within this community. As Michael says even in that transcript quoted above, learning with them involves learning via multiple channels: they've spoken about how they intentionally work through many channels in order to ensure their teachings can be validated, so simply quoting Troy's channeling in negation to another channel's channeling -- as I've seen several of our members do -- ignores the purpose of there being multiple channels. As you said, we must all validate in our own way, and validation involves finding Truth through multiple sources.

I adore Troy and this community, but I can also see the way some of us pounce on others learning with Michael via someone other than Troy. I don't say this to shame people, I simply think it's important to remind each other that this is something we have done, and something we should be on the lookout for. So thank you for saying something and sharing how you've felt, and I hope we can work to create a more inclusive community.

On another note, I am so boiling over with fury right now at the events that happened in the Capitol today, and even more furious at the thought that the menace currently in office and those who instigated and enabled these events won't face consequences for it. I so deeply, furiously need them to face consequences for it.

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • PRIEST
Maureen

@Jody Bower, you may be interested in reading this.

True Community

[Excerpt from TT: 2007-04-04]

FROM MICHAEL:

The dynamic that we have always seen among our little groups of students has been a dynamic that is as ancient as your commitment as students. It is not amiss to state that your creation and resolution of these scenarios are, indeed, a PART of your commitment as students in terms of your implementation of your work with the teaching. It is also not amiss to state that to the extent that your groups understand our teaching is the extent to which your groups are not repelled from one another.

There will always be various groups with various angles of emphasis and to understand this is to grasp the true nature of “true community.” We do not require a close-knit group of students across the world, but as your world is “smaller” now than it was when we began teaching, the fantasy of a global community has been met with the reality of different approaches, methods, expressions, digestions, and implementations of our teaching.

True Community would find a cohesiveness only under the umbrella of a general, overall “mission statement” that is carefully free of restrictions and details, but encouraging of variety and creativity in the implementation of that mission. All who wish to contribute to, and exist within, the True Community of The Michael Teachings would find this mission statement to be inspiring and unaffected. The “mission statement” could be said to be the WHAT of a True Community and offered as a kind of banner of invitation across the board. It would not be complicated or difficult for all of our active students to generate this with ease and find meaningful agreement among all.

Within the True Community then, it could be clarified by each group who wishes to form, either by intention or natural gravitation, an eventual description of the HOW that the group brings to the WHAT. It is usually a fairly clear pattern that can be seen to emerge from a formation of a group, and more specifically, from the source of the formation of a group. Those who create, guide, and nurture a group are more than likely the source of the HOW. Having this clarified can bring great peace to those who wish participate in a group by implementing their tool of CHOICE in the matter of HOW one wishes to contribute and interact toward the WHAT.

In other words, while the True Community has a shared GOAL, each group defines its own MODE. More accurately, it could be said that a True Community shares an AXIS of emphasis related to one of the Goals on that axis, as well as a shared Axis of emphasis related to one of the MODES on that Axis.

Our teaching at this time in the 21st Century tends to create True Community with an emphasis on the EXPRESSIVE Axis, with an emphasis on DISCRIMINATION.

Within each group there will be a bringing of philosophical stances (Attitudes) that explore the HOW, or MODE. In most cases, all 7 Philosophies/Attitudes are represented to some degree, but a primary axis of philosophy will become the general atmosphere, with a dominate divide representing one of the axis: SKEPTIC/IDEALIST (expressive), CYNIC/REALIST (action), STOIC/SPIRITUALIST (inspiration), OBSERVATION (assimilation)/other. Again, as with the Mode, the creator and nurturer of a group will most likely set the atmosphere for the primary philosophy, in turn generating the general CENTERING of a group as it relates to that philosophy.

TRUE COMMUNITY of The Michael Teachings would easily find common ground in the understanding that this teaching (at this time) emphasizes a strength in DISCRIMINATION, in the refinement of choice, in the ability to discern materially, intellectually, and emotionally, and to find peace in the expression of that in the world at large, as well as in the most personal circles of your world. For the next 100 years or so, our students will more than likely have the emphasis on living the teachings as a means to explore TRUE CHOICE. In the 1900′s, our teaching had its emphasis in GROWTH, exploring TRUE COMPREHENSION.

TROY’S GROUP, for lack of a better way of referencing this channel’s students and agreements that have come to form as a group, is a PASSIONATE Group, with an emphasis on true self-actualization as a means of increasing strength of choice. Nothing within this group will ever be “neutral” and nothing within this group will ever be “simple.” Passion Mode as a means of exploring Discrimination is a turbulent and exciting path, and in the end, all involved know EXACTLY where one stands on an issue of choice, exactly who one is in relation to an issue of choice, and feels inspired to own one’s self fully and lovingly, leaving the false aspects of self behind. In addition to this, our teaching will never be presented in this atmosphere without an emphasis on its being a source of inspiration, transformation, and meaningful depth. Nothing will be presented as a simple subject of observational study. It must be deeply explored, lived, and experienced before this group can move beyond that particular aspect of study. This can often feel tedious and tiring, with a repetitive review of “old” material (sometimes seen as “ad nauseum”) that is less-exciting than ever-new material (from us or from you), but that is simply the nature of Passion and Discrimination. It is not just a matter of learning how to choose, and choosing how to learn, but building on the comprehension gained over the last century as to exactly what has been chosen and the how and why of it. As Passion is Exalted, this group will also strive to be all-inclusive in its inspiration as a method of refinement for Choice, but Passion with Discrimination can be tricky because Discrimination will emphasize a discerning eye against all things not passionately inclusive, which can seem to create bizarre conflicts of interest, since one cannot please everyone, or cater to every wish or demand, but must also allow room for all of those differences.

What we have described is mostly the higher end of what this group has as potential, but this same combination can fall prey to what would seem to be the extreme opposite, with an emphasis on exclusivity, superficial nods to concepts without encouraging depth of experience, and such a strong investment in an identity that the nature of community is lost altogether in the shadow of a fearful agenda.

All of this is made even more interesting by the philosophical atmosphere of Idealism, which is the key to his successful or failed group. When the group has moved into a Naivete and has presented grand arcs of direction without understanding the actual steps needing to be made as a path along that arc (Coalescence), the group will fail to live up to its ideals and lose all sense of inspiration and choice. When the group is failing against its ideals, it may slide into phases of Rejection (being rejected, or rejecting), Identification (experiencing loss of self, rather than exploration of self), and Rationalization (offering excuses and defense, rather than insight).

Contrary to what many students may believe, Troy’s Group is an Intellectually-Centered Group with an emphasis on EXPRESSION, and not an Emotionally-Centered Group. For those involved with his group, any curtailing of EXPRESSION can be experienced as tantamount to an absolute removal of validity of self and soul.

DAVE’S GROUP, for lack of a better way of referencing this student’s group and agreements that have come to form, is also a PASSIONATE group. The first many lines of what we have said about Troy’s Group can be said for Dave’s Group, as well. This is often why both groups are so strongly repelled and connected at the same time, depending on each group’s place in the spectrum between positive and negative poles. When one group is emphasizing exclusivity while the other is emphasizing inclusivity, there will be repulsion between the two. When one group emphasizes self-actualization while the other emphasizes an investment in an identity, there will be repulsion.

The philosophical atmosphere of Dave’s Group is rooted in Cynicism, creating a natural environment of high activity and constant debate, which is the nature of this Moving-Centered Philosophy. Cynicism at its best keeps all levels of reality in check with a healthy contradiction to all presumptions and assumptions. Contradiction will always be a natural element within Dave’s Group, as the basic philosophy is to look beyond the obvious, and this can be invigorating and provocative. However, when Cynicism has moved into a state of denigration, there is no longer an emphasis on looking beyond the obvious, but in controlling what appears to be obvious (the nature of denigration). In addition to this, Cynicism is often carefully misrepresented as being Realism, but this is usually when Cynicism is in the extreme negative Pole; it is quite common to dismiss the impact of a denigrating philosophy when one can present it as simply being “realistic.” The success of Dave’s group would be in its open debates and encouragement of contributions that contradict the common-denominator of assumptions involved with this teaching. The failure of this group would be in its efforts to control debates, and present false realities as a way to impose a common-denominator of perception, losing all sense of productivity and choice. When failure is impending, this group would fall into phases of Rejection (rejecting, or being rejected), Identification (losing self, as opposed to exploring self), and Freneticism (repetitive behaviour that yields repetitively-unproductive results).

We wish to remind you that we have no investment in one group over another as we can see the whole of each and while each move through phases of failure and success, each are valid contributors to valuable experiences in relation to our teaching. It should also be noted that each group has its own teaching as it relates to what is offered to your Personality for the lifetime, which is part of your attraction to one or more group’s energy.

Troy’s Group emphasizes a teaching and process of a spectrum of experiences related to SELF-RESPONSIBILITY, while Dave’s Group emphasizes a teaching and process of a spectrum of experiences related to SELF-KARMA.

Although we can elaborate on all of this, we believe this is a wide-enough response to current dynamics that would allow the opportunity for healthy exchanges among Personalities, inviting a movement from False Personality to True Personality, not only on an individual level, but on the collective levels of your groups within the true community.

We also realize that there are many more groups than these explored here, and we can respond with our perception of any other group if there is an interest.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 3
Crystal

It’s a little earlier than the “energy shift” on the 13th, but strike a blow for Truth - Trump has been BANNED from Twitter: https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/01/08/twitter-trump-dorsey/

Go away and tweet no more, tiny hands!

This will also be good for our collective mental health. No more “what will Fuckface spew forth on his chosen platform next?” I can’t wait until Joe Biden is inaugurated and the news won’t be a source of dread.

Oh, and thanks to Stacey Abrams, we flipped both Georgia Senate seats. Kamala Harris will be the tie breaker. No, we won’t be able to get all we could have done with a bigger majority, but...having the Senate is HUGE, and it’s so very uplifting and happiness-making to know that a formerly red state is now voting Democratic. Jimmy Carter must be so happy. And, from the Astral, John Lewis.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • WARRIOR
Bobby
1 hour ago, Crystal said:

It’s a little earlier than the “energy shift” on the 13th, but strike a blow for Truth - Trump has been BANNED from Twitter: https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/01/08/twitter-trump-dorsey/

Go away and tweet no more, tiny hands!

This will also be good for our collective mental health. No more “what will Fuckface spew forth on his chosen platform next?” I can’t wait until Joe Biden is inaugurated and the news won’t be a source of dread.

Oh, and thanks to Stacey Abrams, we flipped both Georgia Senate seats. Kamala Harris will be the tie breaker. No, we won’t be able to get all we could have done with a bigger majority, but...having the Senate is HUGE, and it’s so very uplifting and happiness-making to know that a formerly red state is now voting Democratic. Jimmy Carter must be so happy. And, from the Astral, John Lewis.

I don't for a minute think that Trump will be done causing trouble once he's out of office.  His base is HIS base, not the Republican party.  He will continue stirring them up causing chaos.  What else does he have to do instead?  They represent his power and he's not giving it up, easily, even if he lost the election.  For that reason, I think 2021 could actually be harder to deal with than 2020.  They're cornered rats now and having nothing left to lose or so they think.  The infiltration of ex-military and police make them very dangerous.  I hope like hell people don't look at this as a one off event.

• LIKE/LOVE 18
Leela Corman

If we all aren't careful, if we don't demand that white supremacist hate groups be policed and prosecuted and that law enforcement be purged of infiltrators and sympathizers from this group (and, you know, I'm full on ACAB/defund, but that's a different conversation), this is going to be our Beer Hall Putsch. People need to pay attention to the history of fascism and totalitarianism. We all need to learn the true history of the US, AND also the mechanics of fascism, how it takes hold, how its adherents come to power. NOW. It's already getting to be too late. I am sick of screaming about this. All of us whose family members died and were oppressed by fascist regimes are sick of trying to be heard, and watching everyone be gaslit. FASCISM RUNS ON GASLIGHTING. 

But about Georgia, that's a huge deal and I want to celebrate it! Ossoff was mentored by John Lewis, and Warnock was Lewis' pastor, if I read that correctly. His legacy, and all the constant, meticulous organizing of Stacey Abrams and so many others on the ground there is what brought this victory. I have watched my friends in Atlanta doing this work from afar, often against ugly opposition, and I'm so heartened by this. Also can we just send some big love to ATL? That is a great city. 

I probably need to stop reading the news and go work on my 200 page handpainted graphic novel about the Shoah, which is frankly more comforting.

Edited by Leela Corman
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 6