TruthLoveEnergy

ENERGY REPORT - January 2021

Troy

5 hours ago, Bobby said:

I don't for a minute think that Trump will be done causing trouble once he's out of office.  His base is HIS base, not the Republican party.  He will continue stirring them up causing chaos.  What else does he have to do instead?  They represent his power and he's not giving it up, easily, even if he lost the election.  For that reason, I think 2021 could actually be harder to deal with than 2020.  They're cornered rats now and having nothing left to lose or so they think.  The infiltration of ex-military and police make them very dangerous.  I hope like hell people don't look at this as a one off event.

I had a dream wherein Trump was inaugurated for his second term in the first week of March. He helped usher in a New Golden Age, and historians wrote books about him calling him the greatest president in the history of American Politics!. LOL. Yowzers! Do you think it may have been the spicy Szechuan Chicken to close to bedtime? That thar was a hellofa dream, my friend!

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Ray Bussard said:

I had a dream wherein Trump was inaugurated for his second term in the first week of March. He helped usher in a New Golden Age, and historians wrote books about him calling him the greatest president in the history of American Politics!. LOL. Yowzers! Do you think it may have been the spicy Szechuan Chicken to close to bedtime? That thar was a hellofa dream, my friend!

lol you sure you didn't take a swan dive into his subconscious? This sounds like the kind of bullshit he'd be thinking right now.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 6

• WARRIOR
6 hours ago, Ray Bussard said:

That wasn't a dream.  That was a nightmare  🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 4

Honestly, it doesnt feel like a sobering start of the year for me even though a lot of people around me keep mentioning their disappointment that a vaccine isnt going to solve all our problems. For me it is more like "finally, everyone is on the same damn page". The band aids are ripped open, the hard truth is slapping people in the face as we confront the chaos of a crumbling world. It is perfect. There is potential in this.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

I'm not disappointed because I wasn't expecting anything to change significantly until Biden and Harris take office, and until the vaccine has been widely administered *and* we've had a few months at least of infection rate data to gather *after* that has happened. I personally won't feel like the new year has even begun until this current administration is officially out of office, in two weeks. I strongly feel that the second half of this year will feel quite different from the first. And covid isn't going to magically disappear overnight, even with better central planning for vaccine distribution. There will be a long tail. We'll be wearing masks for a long time, and many of us will only feel safe returning to certain activities in stages. Like, it'll be very easy to return to browsing in a used record store before it will feel safe to me to sit down in a restaurant, or ride the bus, or fly in a plane. Again, I'll be watching the data closely and don't expect it to turn around fast.

As for the white supremacist attack this week, we are going to have to push hard on our representatives at every level to deal directly with this threat. And to stop acting shocked about it. It's part of our founding DNA. 

• LIKE/LOVE 14

15 minutes ago, Leela Corman said:

As for the white supremacist attack this week, we are going to have to push hard on our representatives at every level to deal directly with this threat. And to stop acting shocked about it. It's part of our founding DNA. 

I agree. The issues are still there and always have been. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

On 1/4/2021 at 6:34 PM, Troy said:

JANUARY 13th - 15th - ENERGY SHIFT - RENEWAL

We think this Energy Shift is where most of our students will begin to consider their year to begin taking on more of a pattern that is tangible and not floating in limbo. Individual themes for the year begin here.

I do feel a lot better now. The anxiety is gone and I don't feel confused and sad anymore. There's a certain optimism now and an idea of what I want to work on this year. I hope this Energy Shift brings all of you some uplifiting energy, too!

• LIKE/LOVE 13

How much worse do things have to get before the IS manifests?

Looking at what's been happening with the rise of fascism in the US and other parts of the globe is getting really difficult to emotionally deal with. The barbarians are at the gates and the media seems to be treating the situation like some kind of spectacle to maximize profits. Political leadership, to put it nicely, is having a truth crisis. Half of them are in on it and egging on the fascist violence with gusto. Well, you know what's going on. You don't need me to tell you.

I guess I'm wondering if anyone has any words of wisdom. "Just think happy thoughts" isn't cutting the mustard, so to speak.

This old warrior really doesn't want to pick up her sword again. There has to be a better way.

Edited by Maryann
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

1 hour ago, Maryann said:

How much worse do things have to get before the IS manifests?

Looking at what's been happening with the rise of fascism in the US and other parts of the globe is getting really difficult to emotionally deal with. The barbarians are at the gates and the media seems to be treating the situation like some kind of spectacle to maximize profits. Political leadership, to put it nicely, is having a truth crisis. Half of them are in on it and egging on the fascist violence with gusto. Well, you know what's going on. You don't need me to tell you.

I guess I'm wondering if anyone has any words of wisdom. "Just think happy thoughts" isn't cutting the mustard, so to speak.

This old warrior really doesn't want to pick up her sword again. There has to be a better way.

@Maryann, if it helps, know that a majority in the US agrees with you. There are people in positions who can do something about the current crisis, who want to do something about the current crisis, and who are doing their best to use the tools at their disposal to try to deal with it in a responsible way. And while it may seem like the media is only treating this situation as a spectacle to maximize profits, remember that "the media" consists of individual human beings: all of whom have their own anger and fear about what's going on, and (at least with those media outlets reporting the truth of the insurrection) are very aware of the responsibility of their job to document what's currently happening and present it to the public in as best a way they can.

The insurrectionists are loud, and frightening, and enraging. But there's also been a huge societal backlash to it. Case in point: Twitter banning trump. Companies suspending or asking for their donations back from reps who tried to overturn the election results. Apple and Google kicking Parler off their service for failing to restrain hatespeech. The impeachment the House just passed is the most bipartisan impeachment in the history of the United States.

The Logos, or the Truth, or Tao, is already here with us. It's been Activated as of November-- Manifestation will take time and we may not need it, as Truth's teachings have already begun to be introduced and reminded to us. That's one of the reasons you're seeing so much resistance: this is the last snarl of a dying idealogy.

Having a feeling we'd need it, I asked Michael for some hopeful probabilities and positives to look forward to in the near future. Please feel free to read that session here. One of the things they told me was the following (emphasis mine):

It is important to acknowledge that even though there have been wars, crises, slavery, torture, poverty, catastrophes, disasters, pandemics, droughts, etc. as blows to humanity, often along with the showcasing of the "worst" of humanity, these events always without fail prompt the best of humanity in ways that change everything and everyone forever. Current events and events to come will do the same.

Most of what has been taken for granted for the past 300 years is coming to a close with a paradigm shift. This shift may be turbulent, but there are more people on board with this shift than any other in history.

[...]

as for near-future probabilities that would be considered positive, we can say that new standards of responsibility and consequences are likely to be implemented regarding communication and expression. The lack of differentiation between free speech and "hate speech" has been due to the fear that any group could label any speech as "hate" if that group does not like what is said. But those are the rules of Baby and Young Souls. Mature and Old Souls know the difference and that it is about intentional harm. Mature and Old Souls know there is a difference between screaming "Fire!" because it can help others to survive a fire vs someone screaming "Fire!" to create panic and chaos. Mature Souls understand context and nuance and that it is not complicated. [...] This leads to an elevation of standards in broadcasting, news, communication, schooling, etc.

In other words, out of the threat to the destruction of Truth comes a new standard for Truth and this changes everything and everyone.

Things may seem difficult now, but we'll get through it. This moment in time is only a part of the story. ❤️

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 3

Anyone else wake up today feeling like things were just a bit...different? 
I feel like some life goals are suddenly less of an abstraction and suddenly sort of feel like there is a clearly defined path to them. 
I'm also feeling more hopeful, though for no discernible reason I can fathom.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2

This new year was really lame for me, in personal level. Nothing feels like a big party. I recognize the need of re-evaluation. No idea, what I want and need just now. I have lost all my additional revenue and it´s difficult to pay all my bills. I thought I needed to move out of this apartment, but the landlady agreed to lower the rent so we can stay here. I still struggle with my exhaustion, though I sleep better now. Sometimes I even feel refreshed for a while. I can see some hope and energy ahead. This year began with a huge grief, my dear friend Vito moved away, he got work from other side of country. I realized, how much we spent time together and how empty my daily life is without him. This relationship have been something different in many ways. 

I have also been worry about my oldest daughter, who moved away in autumn and started her studies. She has suffered anxiety and been self-destructive. Of course, this situation with covid have been challenging for everybody, but I was shocked when I heard about her. Michael said that it started like normal 3rd internal monad, but turned more complicated with this situation.

I know that I have grown in last year many ways. I have been more confident, I care less, what other people think, I recognize better my feelings and I express them too.  I have learned to say I love you to them that I love (and it is much! Finnish people don´t waste these words). I dare to be more honest and set boundaries when necessary. Anyway I´m grateful for last year. But I´m very tired and I hope that everything will go easier this year.  

• LIKE/LOVE 9

• PRIEST

SIMPLICITY or SIMPLIFICATION – an answer to a question I didn’t know I had.

Dream on January 16, 2021: I woke up this morning seeing (I was shown) in a dream these long, long, long multiple lines that looked like cables encasing multiple cords running out of what looked like large hands (of the universe?) of what I knew to be lines of work/progress/evolution that had been streamlined by using simplicity at each decision point. I knew this. I could see these decision points as lights. My head exploded with possibilities as the clarity of ideas flooded in laying out for me the “how” of moving forward, especially in this year, in 2021. It was way too early for me as I lay in bed with all these ideas rolling around my head and finally I had to get up to write them down. 

I was seeing what could be done, simply, from the macro of government to the micro of the personal. That’s what this year is for. Solutions abound. They are crowding in around us. If we haven’t seen them before, we just haven't noticed them, or we haven’t been looking for them.

I started to get example after example of simple solutions. I realized this year is set up perfectly for waking up to these kind of streamlined solutions and, at the same time, I could see that people are addicted to going the long way around, more often than not, resisting the more simple solutions due to built in prejudices and habits. 

It's not by accident that we are in a Server year with the Goal of Re-evaluation (-Withdrawal +Simplicity). Re-evaluation is the natural Goal of Servers with Growth (-Confusion +Evolution) being its complement. It makes sense, to me, that a Server who learns early on how to manifest one's Essence, through service to self and others, naturally learns how to use Simplification, bringing Evolution, which progresses them swiftly through their Levels. Servers, or a Server's way, can teach us how to do this. They can teach us how to Simplify either by working with us or by us learning by observing them as a model doing this in their own lives. 

Here are some examples that flashed through my mind of how we could change things in the world through Simplification.

Homelessness and Waste Management are two of my passion issues. I’m always thinking of ways we can all help to make changes in our lives and in the world to fix these issues. One of the things I like to do is pay attention to solutions, especially simple ones. I've been watching how one city in Canada reduced Homelessness to zero and it was easier than you think. Here's a short YouTube Video on how they did it and the blurb for those who like to read.

When Medicine Hat, a city in southern Alberta, Canada, pledged to put an end to homeless in 2009, there were many sceptics who thought it couldn't be done. A good six years later, the city says it has fulfilled its promise with the help of a surprisingly simple idea: giving every person living on the streets a home with no strings attached.

Author Mark Sakamoto on how homelessness touched his life, and how his hometown is dealing with the problem

Homelessness can strike anyone. It could be you. 

Right now in Canada, families are being pinched in ways we've never seen before. We know why: housing prices are escalating, rents are increasing,  wages are stagnant, technology is displacing jobs. An increasing number of us live on the edge but are a slip away from losing our homes. 

But it does not have to be this way. In some places, it isn't this way. 

A few communities throughout Canada have adopted a Housing First approach: this policy ensures that nobody — under any circumstances — is rendered homeless. If you need a house, you get a house. No questions asked. 

My own hometown of Medicine Hat has embraced Housing First. It's one of the most conservative cities in the country — not a place where you would expect to see radical social housing policy. But City Hall ran the numbers. For every homeless person in Medicine Hat, they were paying up to $100,000 per year. The cost of giving that same person a roof over their head, a place to feel safe and a place to rebuild one's life: $22,000 per year. The city saves approximately $78,000 annually for every person housed. 

Turns out, eradicating homelessness is not only a compassionate thing to do — it's the cheapest thing to do. 

Another example is something the Evergreens told me that has proven true, over and over again: If you see a job that needs to be done -- it's yours. Rep. Andy Kim exemplifies this in spades. Here is Congressman Andy Kim helping to clean up the Capital after the breach of Congress -- in his suit and tie.

The images from last week’s Capitol riot are shocking and disturbing, but one is giving people hope: that of Rep. Andy Kim cleaning up the Capitol afterward. “I tried to do as much as I could,” Kim says. NBC’s Harry Smith reports for TODAY.

Another example that was running through my head was when I was working with my sister to help a relative go through a very difficult, very challenging, time that ran across 18 months. We were out of province for months (we took turns). Each day Diane and I would talk about our steps for that day always keeping our eyes on what we were working towards. It was one of the most challenging times in my life and took every ounce of compassion and finding a way to work "correctly" with Right Action. I was tuned into this person's Soul to help us with his navigation. Why I bring this up is that the clarifying points of light at each juncture, our decision points, were always about Simplification. We would always return to the one thing that would work right now. What can we do, or allow, that will bring us to the next decision point? I can tell you that we were using everything we had, all chakras were wide open, as we navigated as if on a ship that had only this person's Soul to guide us. It was our ability to tune in with compassion, open up to his needs, to his Soul's choices, that allowed us to move forward towards a healing state. It was Simplification, one purposeful step at a time, that moved us to our Goal where a life was saved. It was slow, and our foci was heightened to a level I thought one couldn't sustain, but that's what got us to where we needed to get to, where we needed to be. And... Every. Moment. Was. Worth. It. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 3

@Maureen  THANK YOU !!!    Solutions abound. They are crowding in around us. If we haven’t seen them before, we just haven't noticed them, or we haven’t been looking for them.

My train of thought too, all my life I hear in discussions mentioned to me, that is a to simple of a solution. The thing is, complexity creates much more ground that can be exploited in many ways.

Simplicity cannot be exploited, it is already so simple.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2

Thank you @Maureen! Ever since the energy shift finished I've been in Grief, integrating new truths. What you shared above helped that process along. I resonated strongly with the entire post, but the following line really leaped at me. 

15 hours ago, Maureen said:

Another example is something the Evergreens told me that has proven true, over and over again: If you see a job that needs to be done -- it's yours.

I'll go ponder this now. See if I can't trigger those tears that are just below the surface. Thank you for sharing. ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

• PRIEST

I woke up today feeling better, feeling more optimistic than I have in a long time. I had a defining dream this morning. This is just the excerpt at the end of a longer dream. It's about Trump finally leaving us all. I left the part in about the contractor as I think it relates to the influence, political or otherwise, many of us have had and still can have on people who are waking up. I see all politics, whether global or local, as personal. We are all part of the political body whether we realize it or not.

Dream on January 17, 2021: 

Then the contractor, who had gone home, came around to casually see me. He reminds me of a really sharp guest Rachel has had on as a guest. He’s now become quite interested in what we were talking about and wants more information from me. He wants some magazine I have. He shows me a handful of what he has already that seem to be mine. They’re all these magazines with covers in clear plastic protectors of all these different political figures. He wants more information on one of the men. He’s getting more curious. I notice the spark of interest in his eyes and think, ah, yes, he’s waking up to the bigger world. Now we can have a relationship.

As we are all standing, talking, just outside the door on the street, my sister Yvonne pulls up in a small white van and parks it in a small car space behind another vehicle. We seem to be communicating, talking somehow, even though we’re a bit of a distance away. Then Trump pulls up in a van/SUV, aggressively angled, right in front of Yvonne’s vehicle blocking her way. She’s stuck in her car now. Some shadowy person is in the driver's seat on the right side of Trump's vehicle and as I look at them Trump jumps out of the left side and walks back to Yvonne’s car and menaces her by looking in her side mirror (which is strange). I get enraged. I’ve had enough. He’s been here before menacing, bullying, other people. I walk up to him and grab him by his orange blonde hair and pull him forward throwing him face first, full body, onto the sidewalk outside my entranceway. I continue to pull his hair in a way that forces him to stay on the ground. I say this isn’t the first time you’ve come around here but it’s the last. You are never to show your face around here again. With that he was gone. I knew we would never see him again.

Statue of Liberty Firing Trump.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • LOL 1

Hate to be negative, but does anyone feel that their 2021 may end up even more difficult than 2020? 2020 was a rare relief from the continual expectation and drama of society for me on a personal level, and allowed me some time to reflect on everything, even though it was one of the hardest years for many others. The first Energy Shift of 2021 has already brought back a lot of the anxiety that I thought was going to be over for me, and with 2021 being a Server themed year, I would not be surprised to have to deal with much of the -Bondage issues that I had before, whether it be how I bind myself, or how I am bound by others. Perhaps this year is an opportunity for me to be set free from that, but it may bring up some of the worst unaddressed struggles associated with those situations.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

46 minutes ago, michael_k said:

Hate to be negative, but does anyone feel that their 2021 may end up even more difficult than 2020? 2020 was a rare relief from the continual expectation and drama of society for me on a personal level, and allowed me some time to reflect on everything, even though it was one of the hardest years for many others. The first Energy Shift of 2021 has already brought back a lot of the anxiety that I thought was going to be over for me, and with 2021 being a Server themed year, I would not be surprised to have to deal with much of the -Bondage issues that I had before, whether it be how I bind myself, or how I am bound by others. Perhaps this year is an opportunity for me to be set free from that, but it may bring up some of the worst unaddressed struggles associated with those situations.

I also suffer from anxiety, so I feel you there. According to my friend's therapist, the pandemic was actually pretty good for a lot of us anxiety-prone folks' mental health -- hilariously. I have a feeling 2021 will feel at once lighter and possibly more difficult, depending on where we all are. For me, I've felt a noticeable weight off my chest since November. But I also think my anxiety will mostly likely be back, and I'm not sure how it'll react once the pandemic is eventually over. I figure if we find ourselves overwhelmed, we can take Michael's advice and turn to Simplicity for a solution. As @Maureen shared: solutions are all around us.

Speaking of simplicity, has anyone seen what they prepared for Biden's inauguration? I teared up looking at these pictures, knowing what they represented. I thought the idea was such a lovely way to acknowledge the American people, and acknowledge the pandemic we're still suffering through. For once, looking at a bunch of American flags, it didn't feel like I was looking at a symbol of xenophobic nationalism... it felt like I was looking at a symbol of empathetic solidarity. It felt a little like reclamation. So I cried.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Some ugly stuff will hit the fan and as it is coming we have always a choice how to respond, here is what Michael said at the end of last years September Energy Report:

I DO NOT HAVE TO SAVE THE WORLD, JUST BE A PART OF IT - We continue to emphasize the power and value of honoring and acknowledging how much your thoughts, actions, and even private feelings contribute to the state of the planet. What you do in your private thoughts, secret actions, and personal feelings all informs how you see and experience and participate in the world, and this is why it is helpful to remember that you are a part of it. If you need help, ask for it. If you can shift your spiraling anger toward creative passion, do so. If you can love your body for a few hours in ways that dismantle your usual self-loathing, do so. If you can allow yourself to be alone today without interpreting this as being lonely, do so. If you can allow yourself to desire and want even as you know it may take time to get what you desire and want, do so.

BE KIND - When the inner or outer world feels overwhelming, or you wonder what you could possibly do when you feel you cannot do much to make a difference, always remember to BE KIND. This can be your go-to state. The world is on fire and everyone is screaming, remembering only to BE KIND can give you the calm and focus that allows you to care for yourself and others as you can, when you can, and if you can. If there is nothing else you can do for anyone in the world, you can always BE KIND. Be Kind to a stranger, to yourself, to an animal, to a plant, even to a creative project. Being Kind is the bridge or path that helps you keep moving toward what you CAN DO.

Edited by petra
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Let's just be thankful we all avoided civil war. The transition of power is underway.

Sure, there may be other parallels that are experiencing it, but we did not have to, however close we came.

This is good work on all of us.

I am looking forward to progressive policies with a blue president, house and senate. And I am looking forward to people pushing Biden to do more for the good of the many.

According to Troy, Biden is 2nd Level Mature. The compare and contrast level, and the level where any plateaus in awareness of compassion and empathy are stretched to get one even more used to the Mature Soul perception.

I think Biden will take the task on of navigating the Balance of Love vs Stability of Love.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

• Troy unfeatured this topic