ENERGY REPORT - January 2021

Ray Bussard
5 hours ago, Bobby said:

I don't for a minute think that Trump will be done causing trouble once he's out of office.  His base is HIS base, not the Republican party.  He will continue stirring them up causing chaos.  What else does he have to do instead?  They represent his power and he's not giving it up, easily, even if he lost the election.  For that reason, I think 2021 could actually be harder to deal with than 2020.  They're cornered rats now and having nothing left to lose or so they think.  The infiltration of ex-military and police make them very dangerous.  I hope like hell people don't look at this as a one off event.

I had a dream wherein Trump was inaugurated for his second term in the first week of March. He helped usher in a New Golden Age, and historians wrote books about him calling him the greatest president in the history of American Politics!. LOL. Yowzers! Do you think it may have been the spicy Szechuan Chicken to close to bedtime? That thar was a hellofa dream, my friend!

• LOL 7
Becca the Student
1 hour ago, Ray Bussard said:

I had a dream wherein Trump was inaugurated for his second term in the first week of March. He helped usher in a New Golden Age, and historians wrote books about him calling him the greatest president in the history of American Politics!. LOL. Yowzers! Do you think it may have been the spicy Szechuan Chicken to close to bedtime? That thar was a hellofa dream, my friend!

lol you sure you didn't take a swan dive into his subconscious? This sounds like the kind of bullshit he'd be thinking right now.

• LOL 7
  • WARRIOR
Bobby
6 hours ago, Ray Bussard said:

That wasn't a dream.  That was a nightmare  🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 4

Honestly, it doesnt feel like a sobering start of the year for me even though a lot of people around me keep mentioning their disappointment that a vaccine isnt going to solve all our problems. For me it is more like "finally, everyone is on the same damn page". The band aids are ripped open, the hard truth is slapping people in the face as we confront the chaos of a crumbling world. It is perfect. There is potential in this.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
Leela Corman

I'm not disappointed because I wasn't expecting anything to change significantly until Biden and Harris take office, and until the vaccine has been widely administered *and* we've had a few months at least of infection rate data to gather *after* that has happened. I personally won't feel like the new year has even begun until this current administration is officially out of office, in two weeks. I strongly feel that the second half of this year will feel quite different from the first. And covid isn't going to magically disappear overnight, even with better central planning for vaccine distribution. There will be a long tail. We'll be wearing masks for a long time, and many of us will only feel safe returning to certain activities in stages. Like, it'll be very easy to return to browsing in a used record store before it will feel safe to me to sit down in a restaurant, or ride the bus, or fly in a plane. Again, I'll be watching the data closely and don't expect it to turn around fast.

As for the white supremacist attack this week, we are going to have to push hard on our representatives at every level to deal directly with this threat. And to stop acting shocked about it. It's part of our founding DNA. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12
15 minutes ago, Leela Corman said:

As for the white supremacist attack this week, we are going to have to push hard on our representatives at every level to deal directly with this threat. And to stop acting shocked about it. It's part of our founding DNA. 

I agree. The issues are still there and always have been. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
On 1/4/2021 at 6:34 PM, Troy said:

JANUARY 13th - 15th - ENERGY SHIFT - RENEWAL

We think this Energy Shift is where most of our students will begin to consider their year to begin taking on more of a pattern that is tangible and not floating in limbo. Individual themes for the year begin here.

I do feel a lot better now. The anxiety is gone and I don't feel confused and sad anymore. There's a certain optimism now and an idea of what I want to work on this year. I hope this Energy Shift brings all of you some uplifiting energy, too!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

How much worse do things have to get before the IS manifests?

Looking at what's been happening with the rise of fascism in the US and other parts of the globe is getting really difficult to emotionally deal with. The barbarians are at the gates and the media seems to be treating the situation like some kind of spectacle to maximize profits. Political leadership, to put it nicely, is having a truth crisis. Half of them are in on it and egging on the fascist violence with gusto. Well, you know what's going on. You don't need me to tell you.

I guess I'm wondering if anyone has any words of wisdom. "Just think happy thoughts" isn't cutting the mustard, so to speak.

This old warrior really doesn't want to pick up her sword again. There has to be a better way.

Edited by Maryann
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Becca the Student
1 hour ago, Maryann said:

How much worse do things have to get before the IS manifests?

Looking at what's been happening with the rise of fascism in the US and other parts of the globe is getting really difficult to emotionally deal with. The barbarians are at the gates and the media seems to be treating the situation like some kind of spectacle to maximize profits. Political leadership, to put it nicely, is having a truth crisis. Half of them are in on it and egging on the fascist violence with gusto. Well, you know what's going on. You don't need me to tell you.

I guess I'm wondering if anyone has any words of wisdom. "Just think happy thoughts" isn't cutting the mustard, so to speak.

This old warrior really doesn't want to pick up her sword again. There has to be a better way.

@Maryann, if it helps, know that a majority in the US agrees with you. There are people in positions who can do something about the current crisis, who want to do something about the current crisis, and who are doing their best to use the tools at their disposal to try to deal with it in a responsible way. And while it may seem like the media is only treating this situation as a spectacle to maximize profits, remember that "the media" consists of individual human beings: all of whom have their own anger and fear about what's going on, and (at least with those media outlets reporting the truth of the insurrection) are very aware of the responsibility of their job to document what's currently happening and present it to the public in as best a way they can.

The insurrectionists are loud, and frightening, and enraging. But there's also been a huge societal backlash to it. Case in point: Twitter banning trump. Companies suspending or asking for their donations back from reps who tried to overturn the election results. Apple and Google kicking Parler off their service for failing to restrain hatespeech. The impeachment the House just passed is the most bipartisan impeachment in the history of the United States.

The Logos, or the Truth, or Tao, is already here with us. It's been Activated as of November-- Manifestation will take time and we may not need it, as Truth's teachings have already begun to be introduced and reminded to us. That's one of the reasons you're seeing so much resistance: this is the last snarl of a dying idealogy.

Having a feeling we'd need it, I asked Michael for some hopeful probabilities and positives to look forward to in the near future. Please feel free to read that session here. One of the things they told me was the following (emphasis mine):

It is important to acknowledge that even though there have been wars, crises, slavery, torture, poverty, catastrophes, disasters, pandemics, droughts, etc. as blows to humanity, often along with the showcasing of the "worst" of humanity, these events always without fail prompt the best of humanity in ways that change everything and everyone forever. Current events and events to come will do the same.

Most of what has been taken for granted for the past 300 years is coming to a close with a paradigm shift. This shift may be turbulent, but there are more people on board with this shift than any other in history.

[...]

as for near-future probabilities that would be considered positive, we can say that new standards of responsibility and consequences are likely to be implemented regarding communication and expression. The lack of differentiation between free speech and "hate speech" has been due to the fear that any group could label any speech as "hate" if that group does not like what is said. But those are the rules of Baby and Young Souls. Mature and Old Souls know the difference and that it is about intentional harm. Mature and Old Souls know there is a difference between screaming "Fire!" because it can help others to survive a fire vs someone screaming "Fire!" to create panic and chaos. Mature Souls understand context and nuance and that it is not complicated. [...] This leads to an elevation of standards in broadcasting, news, communication, schooling, etc.

In other words, out of the threat to the destruction of Truth comes a new standard for Truth and this changes everything and everyone.

Things may seem difficult now, but we'll get through it. This moment in time is only a part of the story. ❤️

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2