Jump to content

Religion: The mechanism of turning truth into bullshit


Anirudh Ramachandran

Recommended Posts

Anirudh Ramachandran

A case study of religion taking the truth and turning it into bullshit.

Here’s an excerpt from “Messages from Michael” that inspired me to examine the equivalent of the 7 roles in Hinduism:

//The sect of Hinduism began at the time of the manifestation of the Infinite Soul through Sri Krishna. It is an ancient sect that retained much of its original wisdom until foreign intrusion, at which time it became diluted and corrupted by doubt and embellishment. One thing we do say in defense of Hinduism is that it does retain the Logos concerning the life cycles of the soul, however distorted and embellished they may be at present.

The restrictive and destructive caste system had its beginning in the nature of the Essence Roles, but rather than encouraging actual Essence manifestation, there were arbitrary codes, determined by inheritance lines, that trapped all society into a rigid and negative structure. The major distortion here is the misconception that children have the same Essence as their parents, which is obviously absurd. Look at the Overleaves and you will see that this is rarely the case.

“What about the Hindu belief that we experience souls as animals?” Corrine asked.

That is a distortion, invented for the convenience of the Brahmin class in order to bolster their power. We have told you before that animals have hive souls and that sentient beings have fragment souls capable of evolution and change. If you will remember that, you will understand.

“That might not be popular with a lot of people”, Lucy observed.

We are not conducting a popularity contest.//

 

I found the equivalents in the 7 Gotras of Hinduism, as I outlined in this post.

 

Everything seems to fit with what Michael said.

 

So what does the bullshit look like?

 

1. The 7 roles are now 7 men who were created by God, and they’re the fathers of all Hindus. A lot of practicing Hindus believe that Kaushik / Bharadwaaj is their direct ancestor on the male line. Gotra translates to “the light in here” and the meanings of the 7 Gotra names corresponds exactly with the roles, but now the meaning assigned to it in society is paternal lineage.

 

2. The 7 Gotras have now devolved to approximately 50, but the other 40+ Gotras are somehow descended from the original 7.

 

3. If you belong to one Gotra, you’re not allowed to marry someone from the same Gotra, as both of you have descended from the same ancestor and are therefore siblings. Honor killings have been committed in some parts of rural India because couples from the same Gotra eloped. These killings were ordered by village councils, no less.

 

4. During a wedding ceremony, a priest will perform a ritual to “change” the Gotra of the woman to that of the husband’s. She, and all her children will now have the same Gotra as her husband.

 

5. In more liberal sects of Hinduism, two people of the same Gotra are allowed to marry if the girl’s uncle or grandfather on the maternal line ritualistically “adopts” her before/during the wedding ceremony. Her parents will not be allowed to conduct the ceremony, as they’re no longer her parents in the eyes of God.

Edited by Anirudh Ramachandran
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Anirudh Ramachandran

    26

  • Delphi

    20

  • petra

    8

  • Patty

    1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought of religion as a question that's dressed up to look like an answer. The original primordial question, "who am I?"/What is this life?" has been plowed over with an 'answer'. Religion i

I. Love. This.

@petra you are cracking me up - you’re on fire today!    @Anirudh Ramachandran that was all very interesting. I really enjoyed how you mapped out your process! I certainly hope the Michael teac

@Anirudh Ramachandran  Thank You, this is interesting research, and a great way to cope with your own upbringing. I am glad for now we are dealing with straightforward channeling from Michael and not with bullshit from thousands of years ago distorted and definitely used to oppress woman.

It seems you went full circle and am happy you found Michael fresh and not yet distorted in ways described above by you very eloquently!!!

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anirudh Ramachandran
8 minutes ago, petra said:

Thank You, this is interesting research, and a great way to cope with your own upbringing

I'm glad you found it interesting, Petra.

 

This may seem unbelievable, but after spending about 2 days on David Gregg's website when I first got introduced to this topic, I knew this was from the same elements as Hinduism.

 

I was intrigued, and yet scared. What if this turned out to be more eloquently crafted bullshit for the 21st century? So I kept reading and reading (sporadically) and waited nearly a year before I ordered my profile.

 

Then I read even more, and came to a place of "trust but verify". 

 

After conducting this exercise, I think I'm in a place where I'll trust channelled material, but be a little cautious about translation errors and akashic record access errors.

 

Who knows? Maybe a millennium from now, this system will be distorted and can be used to oppress women because there's no "Queen" or "Priestess".

Edited by Anirudh Ramachandran
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

@Anirudh Ramachandran 

Then I read even more, and came to a place of "trust but verify". 

 

After conducting this exercise, I think I'm in a place where I'll trust channeled material, but be a little cautious about translation errors and akashic record access errors.

 

 

For me that is the way also, and Michael says it over and over again, you get 1 to 20% error, it is up to us to ask again if we cannot validate.

 

I love your journey Anirudh and appreciate you being here with us!!!

Edited by Troy
to properly quote original reference
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@petra you are cracking me up - you’re on fire today! 
 

@Anirudh Ramachandran that was all very interesting. I really enjoyed how you mapped out your process! I certainly hope the Michael teachings never become a static tool of oppression. ...I think it’s slightly less likely though, let me tell you why: Krishna dies, the teachings become static. Jesus dies, and the teachings become static. Same with Buddha, same with so many others. But the Michaels are already dead. 😃 

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anirudh Ramachandran
11 minutes ago, Patty said:

Krishna dies, the teachings become static. Jesus dies, and the teachings become static. Same with Buddha, same with so many others. But the Michaels are already dead

Interesting.

I need to ask Michael how the Vedas came about. The Vedas themselves say that they were "heard" by approximately 350 saints when they went into deep meditative states. Michael said that the inhabitants of the Indus Valley Civilization were the instigators of the Vedas, and we know that their civilization is the only one that shows no archaeological evidence of religious practices.

 

I thought they were channels, too, based on all of this, but you could be right.

Edited by Anirudh Ramachandran
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Patty  Oh yes, I am on fire most of my days, please let's get into some wonderful trouble together, you and I, like in the old days🤣

 

I like what you had to say above and of course had my LOL moment, I would like to add that maybe in the Mature Soul Paradigm we less and less repeat the errors of the past with such valuable Teachings as from our Michael.

  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anirudh Ramachandran
4 minutes ago, petra said:

I would like to add that maybe in the Mature Soul Paradigm we less and less repeat the errors of the past with such valuable Teachings as from our Michael.

I hope so too, and I don't want to be a cynic, but soul age doesn't always seem to move forward.

 

India used to be an old soul country until the time of invasion of Alexander the Great, following which it has shown signs of baby to mature in various stages of history.

 

It's currently going from baby to young.

 

China keeps going back and forth between mature and young, with a brief period of infant to baby during the century of humiliation.

  • LIKE/LOVE 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Anirudh Ramachandran  That is because we had it with certain geographical locations and adventured of to new lands of discovery, new views, different food for thought and belly. We want to evolve and not hang on to what we have already experienced. So it will change forth and back in all areas of our world cause we are so wonderfully curious. And for old souls, as it is seen right now, there will be pockets here and there and everywhere for quite some time only.

  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Anirudh Ramachandran said:

Interesting.

I need to ask Michael how the Vedas came about. The Vedas themselves say that they were "heard" by approximately 350 saints when they went into deep meditative states. Michael said that the inhabitants of the Indus Valley Civilization were the instigators of the Vedas, and we know that their civilization is the only one that shows no archaeological evidence of religious practices.

 

I thought they were channels, too, based on all of this, but you could be right.

I think what would be interesting to flesh out as well is their channeling process and how they recorded/fleshed out material as this would have been a huge project, and whether those techniques are viable today or whether other channeling methods are more suitable. Speaking of channeling, one area I think Michael Teachings would benefit from expanding on is the interaction of higher plane energies and the energies on the physical plane - healing and life force is said to emanate from the buddhic, for example. How is this anchored? One of the projects I’d like to carry out is to ask Michael for the mechanisms of these/how inner sciences can be systemarically advanced. In particular, how we can speed up the process of producing those Spiritus boards and other psychic technologies lol.

Edited by Delphi
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, petra said:

@Anirudh Ramachandran  That is because we had it with certain geographical locations and adventured of to new lands of discovery, new views, different food for thought and belly. We want to evolve and not hang on to what we have already experienced. So it will change forth and back in all areas of our world cause we are so wonderfully curious. And for old souls, as it is seen right now, there will be pockets here and there and everywhere for quite some time only.

There must be a how and why old souls decide to move off to different places - like how some old souls today incarnate in the amazons to nurture infant tribes. Why did we choose india as a hub before? Perhaps someone can try to flesh out a more detailed account of the founding of several major civilisations and the ideas and principles these were founded on, and at what point and why older souls decide to move on and which currents this contributes to (maybe in terms of timelines and so on). A sociology of soul ages haha.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anirudh Ramachandran
23 minutes ago, Delphi said:

I think what would be interesting to flesh out as well is their channeling process and how they recorded/fleshed out material as this would have been a huge project, and whether those techniques are viable today or whether other channeling methods are more suitable

 

Great point.

 

The Vedas were passed down orally for millennia until the British got to India. An indologist named Ralph Griffith was the first person to write it down and translate it.

I tried reading parts of it, but it felt as boring as staring at a wall, and it was full of bullshit rituals and praises to different Gods. That's not at all consistent with the Michael material, so maybe we've lost big parts of it. 

Edited by Troy
to properly quote original reference
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anirudh Ramachandran said:

 

Great point.

 

The Vedas were passed down orally for millennia until the British got to India. An indologist named Ralph Griffith was the first person to write it down and translate it.

I tried reading parts of it, but it felt as boring as staring at a wall, and it was full of bullshit rituals and praises to different Gods. That's not at all consistent with the Michael material, so maybe we've lost big parts of it. 

Thanks for the info! From what I’ve read, many oral history based cultures actually had a distrust of the written word - I think many native american tribes shunned it because they saw it as being easy to manipulate, preferring a kind of collective memory - I think they were more able to access the Akashic records. There’s a piece remember reading where Thoth laments the invention of writing, speaking of the future degredation of memory in man. I wonder if this coincided with a overall weakening of that civilization’s ability to clearly channel.

  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anirudh Ramachandran
3 minutes ago, Delphi said:

Why did we choose india as a hub before?

I've thought about this, and tried to correlate it with what Michael said.

 

Archaeologists don't think the Aryan migration happened, but Michael said a migration of Aryans happened from Atlantis, and they reached India many centuries later after being nomadic in various places.

If that's true, they must have displaced the ethnic dravidians by pushing them down south (Tamil scripts have been found all across northern and western India, but Tamil and related languages are spoken only in the south).

 

Old souls must have incarnated as Aryans to evolve the mentality and mindset of the young soul culture, and later an infinite soul manifestation of Sri Krishna took place. Following this, the Indus Valley Civilization was built and the Vedas were channelled.

 

One mystery of the Indus civilization is the stone tablets that everyone carried around. Their script hasn't been deciphered, but most academics think they were ID cards of some form. I can only guess that they were similar to Michael charts / profiles. This in turn got diluted and turned into the caste system after the old souls and channels cycled off.

 

The timeline spans millennia, but this extrapolation fits what I know. Of course, we have no way to validate it other than to ask Michael.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anirudh Ramachandran
12 minutes ago, Delphi said:

Thanks for the info! From what I’ve read, many oral history based cultures actually had a distrust of the written word - I think many native american tribes shunned it because they saw it as being easy to manipulate, preferring a kind of collective memory - I think they were more able to access the Akashic records. There’s a piece remember reading where Thoth laments the invention of writing, speaking of the future degredation of memory in man. I wonder if this coincided with a overall weakening of that civilization’s ability to clearly channel

That's part of the reason, but there's more to it.

 

The Vedas are at least 4000 years old. Paper was invented in China around 200 BC, and made its' way to India through cultural exchange.

 

Even after paper came, there was the problem of weather. In warm countries, paper can last a maximum of 200-250 years.

 

Things that needed to be preserved for a long time were written on palm leaves, as they last 400-500 years.

 

Stone is the only thing that lasts long in that weather, and it's not economical to write such huge treatises in stone. 

 

A lot of other things were written, but the Vedas were not.

  • LIKE/LOVE 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Anirudh Ramachandran said:

I've thought about this, and tried to correlate it with what Michael said.

 

Archaeologists don't think the Aryan migration happened, but Michael said a migration of Aryans happened from Atlantis, and they reached India many centuries later after being nomadic in various places.

If that's true, they must have displaced the ethnic dravidians by pushing them down south (Tamil scripts have been found all across northern and western India, but Tamil and related languages are spoken only in the south).

 

Old souls must have incarnated as Aryans to evolve the mentality and mindset of the young soul culture, and later an infinite soul manifestation of Sri Krishna took place. Following this, the Indus Valley Civilization was built and the Vedas were channelled.

 

One mystery of the Indus civilization is the stone tablets that everyone carried around. Their script hasn't been deciphered, but most academics think they were ID cards of some form. I can only guess that they were similar to Michael charts / profiles. This in turn got diluted and turned into the caste system after the old souls and channels cycled off.

 

The timeline spans millennia, but this extrapolation fits what I know. Of course, we have no way to validate it other than to ask Michael.

What do archeologists think occured? From the little I know Aryans were quite a patriarchal, war like culture (bullying peaceful pastoral and sedentary people). If this was an old soul dominant culture, why would such values have been adopted? Another thing probably worth analyzing is the linguistic features of Sanskrit versus Tamil. I don’t know much about Tamil, but I think Sanskrit has built into it properties of certain sounds supposed to stimulate chakras or some kind of etheric organs which would seem like an old soul invention. Stone ID cards sound cool btw. If they were from Atlantis, we should see integration of Atlantean technologies and values - high technological capabilities especially when it came to sound, crystal, and psychic technologies, but too much focus on power that distorted the Logos. Or perhaps these were Atlantean survivors who were aware of the flaws of their previous civilisation. At the very least, we should see remnants of such knowledge. On a tangential note- I think analyzing the spread of different religions is interesting - Christianity moved from being something like communes to state enforced, Islam was spread by the sword (an if Muhammad was a transcendental soul or old soul, why did he condone this??), but Buddhism seemingly by individual monks and networks, with little violence involved. Perhaps dominant state ideologies were more flexible in China and Japan and other countries. A project I’d like to see expanded for sure - how the means of spreading certain teachings impacted their constiuent communities and cultures.

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Anirudh Ramachandran said:

That's part of the reason, but there's more to it.

 

The Vedas are at least 4000 years old. Paper was invented in China around 200 BC, and made its' way to India through cultural exchange.

 

Even after paper came, there was the problem of weather. In warm countries, paper can last a maximum of 200-250 years.

 

Things that needed to be preserved for a long time were written on palm leaves, as they last 400-500 years.

 

Stone is the only thing that lasts long in that weather, and it's not economical to write such huge treatises in stone. 

 

A lot of other things were written, but the Vedas were not.

That's a good point as well, and something I've come across - teachings and information would only remain extant if transcribed periodically. However, this seems to have been feasible with something as important as the Vedas, with such a large group of available Brahmins. Perhaps another reason for the lack of transcription might have been more likely? In addition, are you aware of any systems of symbols developed that could be encoded to compact more information, like the IChing? This would seem logical if material shortcomings were an issue. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anirudh Ramachandran
2 minutes ago, Delphi said:

What do archeologists think occured? From the little I know Aryans were quite a patriarchal, war like culture

I'm not sure where you read that, but it's not consistent with what we know about the Indus civilization.

 

It was high on technology. They had toilets, stone houses, and advanced sewage and bath infrastructure that was at least a millennium ahead of the rest of the world. Their pottery and art were far more advanced than Ancient Greece. The lack of weapons and war infrastructure was conspicuous for a civilization that spanned most of current day Pakistan and western India. And they seemed to have a federal democracy with high levels of standardization of building material.

 

Some archaeologists think the Aryans were the indigenous people of the area, and they migrated out of the area and spread to Iran and northern India after the Saraswati River dried up.

 

The mystery is: how did Tamil scripts exist in the area, and what was the relationship of the Indus people with the Dravidians?

 

Tamil and Sanskrit are very very different languages. I'm a native speaker of Tamil, but Sanskrit is the liturgical language of the Hindus, so I'm familiar with that to some extent. Both languages have heavily borrowed loan words from each other, but the grammatical structures are not the same.

 

Also, Tamil has had the same script for millennia, while Sanskrit never had a script. People wrote Sanskrit in their native languages.

 

The British standardized writing Sanskrit in Devanagari (the same script that's used to write Hindi and Marathi), and the government of India just went along with it later.

  • LIKE/LOVE 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anirudh Ramachandran
5 minutes ago, Delphi said:

However, this seems to have been feasible with something as important as the Vedas, with such a large group of available Brahmins. Perhaps another reason for the lack of transcription might have been more likely? In addition, are you aware of any systems of symbols developed that could be encoded to compact more information, like the IChing? This would seem logical if material shortcomings were an issue. 

Yes, there could have been other reasons. Most scriptures enforce the need to maintain secrecy of them, lest they fall into the wrong hands.

The roles and reincarnation between Michael and Hinduism are the same, but the attitude towards them are very different.

Michael says we just need to live, and all choices are equally valid. Hindu scriptures focus on Yoga (union with God/Tao) and Moksha (freedom from having to come to the physical plane and suffer).

 

Apparently, if you follow the Yogic principles and free your true nature, you will automatically take the right action and burn Karma, freeing yourself of the need to incarnate again. But this itself will take multiple lifetimes.

 

Perhaps they wanted to ensure that Yoga and Mukti concepts were only taught to mature and old souls, because the true nature of baby and young souls is to get whatever they want through any means possible. But that's only a guess.

 

As for compacting information, Sanskrit was all they needed. It's an incredibly precise, logical, and compact language. If you learn the internal logic of the language, you will be left in no doubt as to what the writer is trying to convey. The only modern language I know of that comes close is German.

 

I do think it's only a human invention, but it's an amazing human invention that was far ahead of its' time, just like the Indus civilization.

  • LIKE/LOVE 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Anirudh Ramachandran said:

Yes, there could have been other reasons. Most scriptures enforce the need to maintain secrecy of them, lest they fall into the wrong hands.

The roles and reincarnation between Michael and Hinduism are the same, but the attitude towards them are very different.

Michael says we just need to live, and all choices are equally valid. Hindu scriptures focus on Yoga (union with God/Tao) and Moksha (freedom from having to come to the physical plane and suffer).

 

Apparently, if you follow the Yogic principles and free your true nature, you will automatically take the right action and burn Karma, freeing yourself of the need to incarnate again. But this itself will take multiple lifetimes.

 

Perhaps they wanted to ensure that Yoga and Mukti concepts were only taught to mature and old souls, because the true nature of baby and young souls is to get whatever they want through any means possible. But that's only a guess.

 

As for compacting information, Sanskrit was all they needed. It's an incredibly precise, logical, and compact language. If you learn the internal logic of the language, you will be left in no doubt as to what the writer is trying to convey. The only modern language I know of that comes close is German.

 

I do think it's only a human invention, but it's an amazing human invention that was far ahead of its' time, just like the Indus civilization.

Yes, this sounds plausible. I think I will study Sanskrit at some point, I did download a copy of the Bhagavid Gita with English and Sanskrit, but only got through a little because of other life, school and work things that came up. (I also read Patanjali's work by the way, I forgot to mention earlier but thank you for the recommendation). I would like to ask Michael whether levitation is really possible. I have seen accounts of such, and I think Michael or Seth did confirm some incredible psychic phenomena like Uri Geller's bending of spoons was legitimate. I also tried reading a guide to Taoism and it seems there is foundational tenet called "San Yuen" or three elements comprising all of Tao which is a clear link to Logos, Ethos and Pathos, or Truth Love and Beauty imo. These three elements are then divided into 7 components which may correspond to the 7 roles.

  • LIKE/LOVE 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thought - since Latin is a distant descendant of Sanskrit, could a degradation of language be linked to a degradation of culture? The high degree of clarity in Sanskrit was the impression I got from it as well. I think English just does not make much sense since most people have forgotten the roots of where words come from conceptually but at least its a language that produces great raps lol because you can make so much stuff up and have it adopted sooner or later. The characters of Chinese meanwhile have remained intact and stable for thousands of years, and Chinese history is characterised by the adoption of a cyclical view of time. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anirudh Ramachandran
2 minutes ago, Delphi said:

Yes, this sounds plausible. I think I will study Sanskrit at some point, I did download a copy of the Bhagavid Gita with English and Sanskrit, but only got through a little because of other life, school and work things that came up. (I also read Patanjali's work by the way, I forgot to mention earlier but thank you for the recommendation). I would like to ask Michael whether levitation is really possible. I have seen accounts of such, and I think Michael or Seth did confirm some incredible psychic phenomena like Uri Geller's bending of spoons was legitimate. I also tried reading a guide to Taoism and it seems there is foundational tenet called "San Yuen" or three elements comprising all of Tao which is a clear link to Logos, Ethos and Pathos, or Truth Love and Beauty imo. These three elements are then divided into 7 components which may correspond to the 7 roles.

Whoa whoa!

You read all of Patanjali already?! That's intense! I could only do 2-3 pages a day.

By the way, did you see how much information was contained in each Sutra? It's mind boggling isn't it?

I'm not sure about the psychic phenomena. I'll believe it when I see it or experience it. Yoga scriptures keep talking about Siddhas which are more or less the same thing, but Patanjali said the only accepted forms of knowledge are experience, inference, and testament by a trusted authority. I won't apply the third category for the Siddhas.

And those three elements do seem consistent with Michael.

But there seems to be poles and levels to the three elements too.

Yoga says that the three elements in the energy body are Sattva (True nature), Rajas (restless energy), and Tamas (lethargic energy).

The three elements of the physical body are Kapha (phlegm), Vata (Air), and Pitta (bile). 

 

After your kundalini reaches the Sahasrara chakra, you expierience Sat (truth), chit (consciousness), Ananda (bliss).

 

Beyond a point, the truth has to be experienced rather than studied.

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anirudh Ramachandran said:

Whoa whoa!

You read all of Patanjali already?! That's intense! I could only do 2-3 pages a day.

By the way, did you see how much information was contained in each Sutra? It's mind boggling isn't it?

I'm not sure about the psychic phenomena. I'll believe it when I see it or experience it. Yoga scriptures keep talking about Siddhas which are more or less the same thing, but Patanjali said the only accepted forms of knowledge are experience, inference, and testament by a trusted authority. I won't apply the third category for the Siddhas.

And those three elements do seem consistent with Michael.

But there seems to be poles and levels to the three elements too.

Yoga says that the three elements in the energy body are Sattva (True nature), Rajas (restless energy), and Tamas (lethargic energy).

The three elements of the physical body are Kapha (phlegm), Vata (Air), and Pitta (bile). 

 

After your kundalini reaches the Sahasrara chakra, you expierience Sat (truth), chit (consciousness), Ananda (bliss).

 

Beyond a point, the truth has to be experienced rather than studied.

Ahh silly me I meant only the Yoga Sutras! (but I suspect I will read all of it eventually). I read the full Yoga Sutras at least pretty much the day you recommended it! In one sitting! (like an hour or two). I'm a 90 creative energy 88 frequency nut lol (but that probably means I retain less detail, and only recall the gist of what I've read). Yes, the information is super dense. I then went on quora and started reading for people's interpretations of their experiences implementing Yogic practices. Seems like he's written a lot of Sanskrit grammar which sounds like something I'd be interested in.

  • LIKE/LOVE 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...