This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

COMMUNITY FEEDBACK: State of the Planet PRE-Questions

Troy

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

The next Michael Speaks will focus on State of the Planet 2021! I like to pose a broad question to Michael and then leave the subjects up to them to cover, but I thought I'd see what all of you are interested in having covered by Michael I can't guarantee all subjects will be covered, but I will pose as many as I can. I think this kind of event goes more smoothly if I have the questions ready for Michael in advance, rather than only having an open floor with random questions.

GUIDELINES:

• Questions should be limited to the the subject of State of the Planet, which can include any questions about environment, politics, society, soul age clusters, current public figures, science, technology, medicine, economy, etc. You get the idea. 
  • Pose your question exactly how you would pose your question to Michael.
  • Add any clarifications you feel help flesh out or add context to your question.
  • NO QUESTIONS THAT REQUIRE PREDICTIONS

FORMAT YOUR REPLY LIKE THE FOLLOWING:

CATEGORY: Economy

QUESTION: What are the probabilities of seeing some obvious progress toward a Resource-based Economy?

MORE INFO: I'm not asking for a prediction, just wondering if we can find and validate some signs that we are moving in that direction at all.

Thanks! I will sort through responses and offer up what I can to Michael for the session.

Troy

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 6

• Troy featured this topic

CATEGORY: Science and Technology

QUESTION: Recent developments in Unified Physics by a group led by Nassim Haramein seems to leading towards an entirely new Energy Technology, which taps into the "Source-Field" of physical reality, which will make all other forms of energy generation obsolete. What's the probability of seeing signs of real progress emerging in that regard this year or very soon?

https://www.resonancescience.org/research-publications   

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 2

Thank you, Troy! I'm mostly interested in their perspective on current events today, particularly with what's going on in the US. But a specific question from me would be:

CATEGORY: Society (the Mature Soul Paradigm Shift)

QUESTION: In a session with me in September, Michael shared the following: "We cannot say how long the turbulence of events will be [during this paradigm shift] but in most probabilities most turbulence is subsiding within 5 years, some within 25 years, and many within 2 years. We do not know what trajectory is in effect, yet, but even at the 'worst,' this transition is fairly short." Have we come any closer to settling into a trajectory?

MORE INFO: I've been thinking about this quote a lot since January 6th, and I'm curious if current events (like the election and the fallout from the Capitol riot) have clarified our direction any.

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 18

• TeamTLE

CATEGORY: Infinite Soul manifestation

QUESTION: Recently you told me:   "The anchoring of all Infinite Soul variations is in place now and the work of the various hosts is active. How these will show up in terms of public view, we do not know, but the work is in progress and the Support Groups of each are active. Manifestation among all hosts is now imminent, but how and when are not known, yet."

We have identified 2 potential hosts: Emma Gonzalez and Pat McCabe. And two Transcendental Souls: David Hogg and Greta Thunberg. You recently mentioned that all of them are activated, so I am wondering where the other 3 are, and any other outstanding features such as gender, race, etc, that could help us identify them. 

Cong also reminded us that Yegor Zhukov has also been identified as a Transcendental Soul.

• LIKE/LOVE 23

Category: Global

Question: Of all the people in Power Positions globally for the next few years, in their own fields, the whole spectrum, education, economy, environment, medicine, pharma, law, media, politics, military, etc. is there an interest, willingness and awareness of those who are in those positions, to put to serve, care, share and progressively change the system that it serves the whole and not only a few, above all else?

As an example, the pharma industry is right now not sharing their recipes for vaccines, whilst in India there would be 50 factories if they would have it, could help distribution to countries that cannot afford the vaccine.

MORE INFO: I'm not asking for a prediction, just wondering if we can find and validate some signs that we are moving in that direction at all.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 3

CATEGORY: Social/Inter-personal

QUESTION:  In terms of aiding the paradigm shift to a Mature Soul world/society, what can we, as INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITIES  do to help advance the shift? 

Clarification: I'm speaking mostly in terms of older souls helping younger souls make that shift easier, avoiding unnecessary friction, be it emotional/physical/mental.  I know there will be drama, as is expected for a Mature Soul age, wondering how to help minimize it.

FOLLOW UP QUESTION:  There is a lot of Fear involved with the shift I think; how can older souls help assuage that in others who may not even realize they carry that fear?

• LIKE/LOVE 13

2 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

"We cannot say how long the turbulence of events will be [during this paradigm shift] but in most probabilities most turbulence is subsiding within 5 years, some within 25 years, and many within 2 years. We do not know what trajectory is in effect, yet, but even at the 'worst,' this transition is fairly short."

I'd wondered if the 2 to 5 years was how long the pandemic would last,

now that some strains of the virus have mutated enough that the vaccine can't protect people from becoming infected and seriously ill.

Not sure (yet) what words to use for phrasing something more direct for Michael.

Edited by WolfAmethyst
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

4 minutes ago, WolfAmethyst said:

I'd wondered if the 2 to 5 years was how long the pandemic would last,

now that some strains of the virus have mutated enough that the vaccine can't protect people from becoming infected and seriously ill.

Confused by this. I don't think we have a strain that's been confirmed to be immune to the vaccine -- just the opposite, so far all indications are saying the new strains are more contagious, but seem to be just as reactive to the vaccine as the older strains. Did I miss something in the news?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

6 minutes ago, Becca the Student said:

Confused by this. I don't think we have a strain that's been confirmed to be immune to the vaccine -- just the opposite, so far all indications are saying the new strains are more contagious, but generally the same virus. Did I miss something in the news?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/health/coronavirus-variants-immunity.html

antibodies from previously-infected COVID patients struggle to recognize the B1351 strain (identified in South Africa)
suggests a vaccine-caused antibody response to the original strain of COVID wouldn't work nearly as well, if at all

https://www.nicd.ac.za/can-i-be-re-infected-with-the-new-variant-if-ive-had-covid-19/
from South Africa

Scientific Panel discussion about new strain

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

@WolfAmethyst Thanks! I missed all this about the South African strain, been focusing on the London one.

EDIT: read the NYTimes article and watching some of the conference now. I'm not getting "the vaccine won't work nearly as well if at all" from either of these -- I'm getting "the vaccine may not stop you from getting infected and spreading infection, but it so far still looks to be effective in minimizing symptoms, and we need actual real-world data to know for sure."

• LIKE/LOVE 3

I talked with a friend from astra Zeneca , she told me at least theoretically, the vaccine should be effective against different variations of the virus. The vaccine targets part of the virus structure that do not change much.

also @Uma, yegor zhukov is also transcendental soul.

Edited by Cong
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 3

It's also frankly much easier to update this new vaccine than it was to invent it. As the NYT articles states: "The mRNA technology on which the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines rely can be altered in a matter of weeks, and far more easily than the process used to produce flu vaccines." Docs in my family circle are very excited about the vaccine tech for multiple reasons, but that's ^ one of them. Certainly doesn't hurt to be cautious, though!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

6 hours ago, Timothy J Sullivan said:

CATEGORY: Science and Technology

QUESTION: Recent developments in Unified Physics by a group led by Nassim Haramein seems to leading towards an entirely new Energy Technology, which taps into the "Source-Field" of physical reality, which will make all other forms of energy generation obsolete. What's the probability of seeing signs of real progress emerging in that regard this year or very soon?

https://www.resonancescience.org/research-publications   

from what I understand (my physics isn't great yet so please feel free to correct me, I've tried to do a little reading around the topic though), proposals for technologies tapping into the vacuum have been around for decades. I remember reading John Archibald Wheeler, who did a lot of work on vacuum energy and geometrodynamics (spacetime geoemetries) came very close to free energy in the 70s, but was dissuaded from disclosing any information about this by the government. 

I've been trying to listen to podcasts to learn more about , and it seems like there is this field called stochastic resonance energy harvesting which doesn't tap in the vacuum but works using similar principles of inputting just the right amount of energy to trigger resonance and thus harvest over-unity levels of output that way.

https://www-sciencedirect-com.ezproxy.library.ubc.ca/science/article/pii/S0022460X08006421

The key assumption that over-unity devices is impossible lies with a linear view of thermodynamics, that entropy always increases - this assumes however that the universe is a closed system,- but with consciousness/life force, it is possible for states to become more ordered over time (negentropy).

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/cplx.21800 - this paper talks about how synergy works. "Synergy is often defined as the creation of a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts. It is found at all levels of organization in physics, chemistry, biology, social sciences, and the arts. Synergy occurs in open irreversible thermodynamic systems making it difficult to quantify. Negative entropy or negentropy ( ) has been related to order and complexity, and so has work efficiency, information content, Gibbs Free Energy in equilibrium thermodynamics, and useful work efficiency in general ( )"

I hope someone much more competent at physics than I am comes along and corrects me or contributes to this discussion!

I think the real question is, perhaps not whether it is possible to create free energy devices or other exotic devices like antigravity devices, but why they have been allowed to become so high profile now.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

I second Uma's suggestion for the 'Infinite Soul' topic, and I have a topic suggestion of my own.

Category: Gorillas

Question: I think one of the most amazing parts of being alive on Earth today is witnessing the first incarnations of a new Sentience. You said the ensoulment of Gorillas began sometime around 1990. In 2008, you said there were 24 Sentient Gorillas living on Earth. Our most recent update was in 2016, when you said that number expanded to more than 300 Sentient Gorillas across several different species and sub-species, and you also said, "Permanent anchoring of the Sentience is more likely than ever." Can you please give us another update on the progress of Gorilla ensoulment? Is Gorilla Sentience permanently anchored yet?

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2

Category: Transition in younger countries at an age of soul

Question: I am curious about the transition to younger countries in soul age like Brazil. Will the change in these countries happen later? Will these countries see changes in other countries and try to do the same afterwards?

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

23 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

Category: Transition in younger countries at an age of soul

Question: I am curious about the transition to younger countries in soul age like Brazil. Will the change in these countries happen later? Will these countries see changes in other countries and try to do the same afterwards?

As a person who also lives in a country that's transitioning to Young instead of Mature like the US, this is very important to me too. Unfortunately, even the younger generations here are much less progressive than much of their peers in many other countries. It's so painful to see strong movements there that are lacking here or ar at least have way less support.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

I’m not sure if this is an ok question to ask..

CATEGORY: Planet’s health (environment)

QUESTION: The pandemic slowed down western economy, air and car travel. I’ve also noticed people are more aware of the environmental impact they have, more and more companies, shops and even countries started to move to more sustainable resources over the past year. I was wondering if this has actually made a noticeable difference.

What is the current state of our planet environmentally? Have we been able to lower the risk of mass extinction and what would be do-able key elements to lessen the impact at this stage?
MORE INFO: I mainly would like to have an update on where we stand and if there have come up (or if we are close to) new solutions to this main issue since we last asked.

Edited by annali
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 3

CATEGORY: Society, Science, and Technology

QUESTION: What might be some of the short-term and long-term effects on society and technologies used by society as a result of the pandemic and the coming Soul Age shift over the next five to ten years?

MORE INFO: Michael mentioned back in the January 2018 State of the Planet that in 2020, humanity would hit the walls of Energy Resource, Consumption, Waste Management, Climate and Environment, Information Management, Social Intelligence, and Diet as a result of the Turning Points of 2016. They also mentioned the pandemic would likely set the tone for the next five to ten years of society. I'm curious as to what new scientific breakthroughs and technological developments and changes in societal behavior and norms might arise as a result of the pandemic response.

Edited by BrianW
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TLE12

CATEGORY: Environment, Science, and Technology

QUESTION: Advancements continue to be made in virtual and mixed reality headsets. For example, Microsoft released their HoloLens 2 headset, a mixed reailty headset that is immersive and makes it possible to interact with holograms as if they are real objects. Then there is the Oculus Quest 2 virtual reality headset that has advanced in terms of working in both standalone mode and linking with a computer if desired using mobile technology. The mobile technology has advanced to where the virtual experience is closer to being realistic now.

Based on where we are now, what advancements might we see over the next 10 years with this technology? As people have adapted more to doing things remotely from the pandemic, do you see people in this time frame using mixed reality technology to communicate and interact with each other across the world versus in person and would this have a noticeable impact on the environment?

• LIKE/LOVE 9

CATEGORY: Economy

QUESTION: I'm curious when and how the stock market will "end" as we move towards resource base economy. The background is, during the pandemic, when many members of our society are struggling to make ends meet, the stock market rose to a record level and the disparity of income and wealth are alarmingly high. It seems that federal reserve figured out a way to print money without risking high inflation. Of course, it benefits the rich a lot more than the rest. Do you see a transition to income and wealth equality in a peaceful fashion, or some kind of uprising is unavoidable given the current trend of increasing disparity among social classes?

• LIKE/LOVE 19

• TLE12

Category Economics

question:  as the economy moves away from capitalism, it seems that ideas of mutual aid and community organization are going to become more important.  How will these ideas play out in the economy as we move forward?

more info: the idea of mutual aid as I understand it is to provide for those locally who need with the excess we have often for free.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Category:  Economy

Question:

With all of the money that has been printed in recent months and now considerably more planned imminently to (band-aid) alleviate the dire circumstances of so many people and businesses in our country, inflation will be rising exponentially as the dollar loses less and less value, it seems, according to prognostications and some plans by banks, that our country is heading toward a digitized currency in lieu of the dollar relatively soon.  And will universal digitized currency be the first step we will have toward a resource-based economy?  Not asking for a prediction as always but is this a probability as you, The Michaels, see it?

Edited by Deb
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Category--Healing Our Divide

The tremendous divisions between "sides" in our society must mean that each side sees something to fear in the other sides.  What new concepts, perspectives, would help each side begin to work toward living more easily with the other sides?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Category:  World Trend to Dictatorship

It appears that trends to dictatorship are on the rise in Europe, in China, in Russia, in Latin America, in India.  What is fueling the fear of democracy?   Will these trends continue to escalate?  How long?  Where is there hope amidst all this?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Category:  Global Arcs of Healing and Transition

Michael,   It is obvious we are in a tremendous transition as a species and planet.  Can you please describe for us any major arcs that will come to a conclusion during 2021.  What is going to die so we can move forward more fully into the Mature Soul paradigm?     Can you also please name and give details about any new arcs beginning this year and indicate where they are leading us?

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

• Janet unfeatured this topic