• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maureen

• Christian

• AnnaD

• Cong

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MEntity: Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We can begin.   It has been said by many teachings at various points across all of your lives that you are living in pivotal times that deter

Thanks Uma!!! Michael said this in Michael Speaks - When the Infinite Soul Arrives on January 28, 2017.   Bobby:  Would the multiple personalities of this next manifestation be considered co

From the Facebook page of Kumi Naidoo posted 14 March 2020   Dear friends, family and colleagues in the struggle for a just world   As some of you know, in December of 2019, I

Posted Images

Ingun

And I encourage you all to DONATE to Troy 🙂

You'll find a donation option on the TLE's front page, to the right.

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 3
KurtisM

Seriously Troy, this will go down as one of the best, most comprehensive transcripts you've ever channeled.

I'll have more to add later, given there's so much to unpack here.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 21
Evelin

How fitting that Kumi Naidoo is embodying the very theme Michael mentions for 2021, I've also been strongly sensing this in my personal life: "2021 is a year in which each of you have an opportunity to look at that balance between caring for yourself and caring for others."

Also, what a bomb of a summary: "...because humanity is tired of tolerating inhumanity."

• LIKE/LOVE 17
Cong

Agree Maureen. When I looked at his picture, I think he “has” to be a king or a priest. King cast priest is my guess.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
Cong

Also, I can't help but laughed at how Michael dissed religions in the opening and ending questions. Almost felt like they did it intentionally.

Edited by Cong
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • SAD 1
  • LOL 4
Luciana Flora
9 hours ago, Uma said:

Peaceful passive peoples are not inclined to fight, they are inclined toward inclusion and compliance, especially in the younger soul ages.

I found it so interesting ... because even though I am not a new soul I think I was always like this ..

I was never inclined to fight ... I remember once, I think it was in 2019, that I had fought with my father ... and as I was always terrible to find out what I felt a colleague asked me what had happened and I said, "I had a fight with my father."

And she looked at me in surprise: "I can't imagine you fighting with anyone."

At another time at a New Year's Eve party they described me as the most peaceful person in the hospital .. Maybe I'm not that awake ... I still have a lot of resistance in fighting ... mainly because sometimes it doesn't seem to do any good. just stress me out .. IoI

I think that was one of the main reasons why I found 2019 so stressful. My relationship with my parents was never the ideal. I know that ... but there was never as much of a fight between me and my parents as in 2019. And there didn't seem to be any improvement in the relationship with these fights that was just stressing me out. IoI

• LIKE/LOVE 11
petra

It is also of note that when religion is removed from the equation, so is division. As religion dies from society, so does division. And religion is dying.

Divide and conquer has been on the plate now for a to long of a time. For the last hundred years unfortunately Governments, Bankers and the Church were in bed together, one being the mattress, the other the pillow, and the f..... Church being the Comforter, oppressing and squeezing all that they could get a hold on, to enrich only themselves.

To erase Religion out of the equation, playing a role on the World Stage, is "THE" step to bring people globally together focusing on how we truly can help each other.

Religion has to become a private thing that people do for themselves if they so choose, not something that rules whole Nations.

Privileges of Religions, as here in America, and in other countries have to be looked at and changed.

The Vatican is one of the richest "Countries" in the World, ??? = their wealth alone could help and solve more than half of the struggles with poverty, it is time people think of that, and claim from those thief's what is righteously to be shared among the peoples.

These are some of the highlights for me, what Michael shared with us about the state of the Planet:

but because humanity is tired of tolerating inhumanity.  I broke out in tears, according to this statement so many had it with inhumanity, thanks Humanity!

The idea that one must comply, not fight, not complain, only work hard, and carry on as a way to promote peace, good, and comfort is dead. It was always a lie.

Your entire planet of people is ready for change, even if there are those who resist it. Even they are tired. Because people are ready for change and are no longer allowing excuses for those who resist it.

Older souls can learn from encouragement and comfort, but younger souls require real-world consequences and firm accountability.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 3
  • PRIEST
Maureen
8 hours ago, Christian said:

So the heart of a resource based economy is not technology as Fresco stated.

It is mutual aid.

A brief primer for those interested.

Even being a fangirl of Fresco I always focused more on the mutual aid side of the Resource-based Economy rather than the technology. Although the technology ideas are interesting, you must have that one human idea at the core, at the heart of it, that will move all the other "sides" along with it into the future – otherwise it dies. Technology springs from our desires to improve on who we are and how we live, etc. The best of technology will exceed even our expectations about who we are and how we live. At this point in time, I do have great expectations for how we will move us through this new frontier of Humanism. 

I have a few blog entries on the Resource-based Economy because, frankly, it fascinates me. Our future fascinates me. Of interest may be a blog entry from an Ask Michael, June 4, 2017, on Jacque Fresco ~ The Legacy of a Magnetic King. In it, I ask Michael about a dream I had where two Magnetic Roles/Personalities meet – Jacque Fresco, a King and Troy, a Sage.

Here is what may be Michael's first public mention of Jacque Fresco on The Choice Economy on October 13, 2008.

QUESTION:  Michael recently spoke of our economy based on debt being replaced by one based on choice... what does an economy based on choice look like? What are the key differences? I guess that the debt economy is based on the idea that "you owe me... because I did something for you". What is a choice economy based off of? Perhaps prioritization of resources? Is the system the same, but with a different emphasis... or is the system markedly different?

FROM MICHAEL:

An economy generated by Choice would be one in which each individual finds that which he or she is best at contributing and then does so because it feels good to do, create, give that thing. This is then reciprocated by the joy others have found in discovering what they feel good about doing, creating, giving.

Access to all resources is based on personal need and not on hoarding. No one would tend to take more than is needed because the concept of competition has come to a close.

Competition is replaced with Contribution. Natural joy and fulfillment evolves from the emphasis on Giving, and not just on the Consuming. "Laziness" is no longer a concern, because it is comprehended that for one to Give or Contribute, it must come from Choice, not from obligation or expectation. This tends toward a community that sustains inspiration and enthusiasm, while honoring the fluctuating moods and choices of the individual.

There are no debts because when one cannot, or chooses not to, give or contribute, he is seen as simply making a choice that will then be replaced with another choice at another time.

This economy tends to begin with a leaning toward fields organized within contexts of NEED and WANT, with some amount of overlapping. For instance, foods, sanitation, water supplies, healing, teaching services may fall into the NEEDS contexts, while arts, entertainments, invention, spirituality may fall into the WANTS contexts. Of course, the overlapping occurs when one can see Art as a form of Healing, or Invention as a form of support for Sanitation, etc. The economy of Choice then tends to discover that everything is "needed," and that "want" is a concept of the past when it was assumed that Want was less important than Need. In the evolved economy of Choice, it is quickly discovered that it is rare that one Wants more than one Needs, and that this is a relative concern best left to the individual's choice.

While there would still be pros and cons to this kind of economy (such as structure and consistencies), the pros far outweigh the cons in terms of health, happiness, and peace.

Reply by Leela on October 24, 2008:  On a practical level, how does a choice-based economy deal with money and concepts of trade and markets? I don't mean stock markets, I mean actual markets. I ask because it's hard to imagine, in real terms, what this would look like, since humanity has lived with market economies for a very long time.

FROM MICHAEL: (in response to Leela's comment)

Trade would still exist, but would be a matter of choice and comprehension, not rationing. Exchanges would be direct, rather than through the use of a controlling, irrelevant medium such as currency. A choice-based economy is a resource-based economy that does not rely on money. This may be a bizarre concept, but it is natural and a part of most evolving cultures at some point. In other words, a choice-based/resource-based economy would ask, "do we have the resources to provide what we need and want?" rather than "do we have the money to provide what we need and want?" Relying on resource as the factor for access and sharing frees up a massive depth of resources inherent within humanity that have rarely been tapped.

We realize we are speaking in simplistic terms, and this is partially due to the fact that what we describe would require much greater elaboration if we are to share the details of such an overhauling paradigm, and partially due to the limitations of this channel (and students) for delivering and comprehending such a paradigm.

We have suggested for Troy to read the works that are being explored and implemented by those within the kingdom of the Magnetic King, Jacque Fresco, and we would suggest the same for our students. In many parallels and vectors, this fragment holds the greatest impact on what you would consider to be your "future" as a species.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 5
  • PRIEST
Maureen

20 hours ago, Uma said:

QUESTION: In terms of aiding the paradigm shift to a Mature Soul world/society, what can we, as INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITIES do to help advance the shift? Clarification: I'm speaking mostly in terms of older souls helping younger souls make that shift easier, avoiding unnecessary friction, be it emotional/physical/mental. I know there will be drama, as is expected for a Mature Soul age, wondering how to help minimize it. FOLLOW UP QUESTION: There is a lot of Fear involved with the shift I think; how can older souls help assuage that in others who may not even realize they carry that fear?

RESPONSE: Living by example is one of the only ways that one can help change the world when the world is resisting change. The more people see more people doing more evolved things, the more people do those more evolved things. In other words: normalize compassion, normalize listening, normalize helping each other and knowing your limits and boundaries. But most importantly: normalize consequences and accountability. Older souls can learn from encouragement and comfort, but younger souls require real-world consequences and firm accountability.

This means it is okay to speak up, speak out, and clarify boundaries when those who are fearful or behaving in ways fueled by fear cross lines and harm others. It is okay to offend.

Their discomfort is not a sign of your failure.

It is a sign of their conscience returning.

This Q&A reminded me of what Michael has said previously in a MICHAEL SPEAKS on The Old Soul in a Young Soul World on April 25, 2015

And this brings us to anyone who is an Old Soul in a predominantly younger soul world.

We can say that approximately 70% of the Old Souls on the planet are asleep in ways that generate patterns described above.

To wake up among those who are asleep is very difficult.

Imagine having a sleepover so that your living room is crowded with others who have decided to continue sleeping late into the day, and you wake up.

You have many choices for what to do, but nearly all of them will disturb or upset those still asleep.

No matter how delicately you navigate, you will disturb, bother, disrupt, or even provoke anger from someone asleep.

Even if everyone remains quietly sleeping, you are in a state of constant self-monitoring so as not to bother anyone.

You must concede to walk on eggshells or leave altogether.

The scenario described above is not an exaggeration for what the Old Soul in a Young Soul paradigm feels.

Bobby:  I slammed a few doors  😉

This is why so many opt to wait to wake up. Or even as others begin to awaken, they opt to comply to the pace and preferences of those awakening.

Or they "leave."

And by "leave" we mean this in a range between depression and checking out on the life, to isolation and loneliness, to suicide and dying.

Bobby is close to understanding the solution.

And this is one of the most difficult lessons that an Old Soul will learn:

YOU CANNOT EXIST AMONG OTHERS WITHOUT DISTURBING THEM.

We emphasize "EXIST" because we are not speaking of imposing yourself, or defensively navigating the life in antagonistic ways. Your mere existence will disturb others.

IT IS SUPPOSED TO.

We do not say the above as if you have a predestined role or function. We say the above because it is a practical description.

If an adult walks into a room full of children, the children often notice the adult quite profoundly and react in some way that honors the adult or defies the adult.

No Old Soul at this point in the collective evolution of your species can escape this similar scenario. You are not invisible. You can hide. You can isolate. You can deny. You can comply. But you cannot UNexist.

You can be considerate of those who remain sleeping, but the pace and preferences of your life do not have to diminish to compliance and constriction.

You do not have to "slam doors," but you can use doors, so to speak. You will not get through this life without disturbing others into considering where they are in the process of waking up.

You can go about this in as active a way as you wish, or as passively as you wish, but the aim would be for you to nurture your wakefulness, not to shame it, deny it, use it as a shield, or redirect it.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2
Christian
3 hours ago, Maureen said:

Even being a fangirl of Fresco I always focused more on the mutual aid side of the Resource-based Economy rather than the technology.

And that was my blind spot.

See with the degree in neo-liberal market worshiping economics my brain could wrap around the idea of technology producing enough for everyone.

Hell, we do that NOW.

It took far longer and reading and listening to people steeped in actual left philosophy and theory to understand what how fundamentally broken and inhumane our current system is.  Even once exposed to the concept of mutual aid, it still took a good year to get my head around it.

Indoctrination is a hellava drug.

Ultimately, it got down to the core tenant of economics and scarcity being the issue. The idea of scarcity is kinda self-evident.  There are only 24 hrs in a day.  There is only so much land. Some many trees. Etc.

Okay fine. 

When that concept in married to the idea of competition, then you get the frantic consumption of resources.  If I am going to eat, and there is only so much bread made in a day, I need to eat it first or I won't get any.  Greed sets in as a default.

But just to give away things.....

Absurd. Blasphemous. How would we make sure "they" deserve it?  Did they earn the right to the house?

Amd suddenly, white supremacy.

It is baked into the paradigm down to the core of our economic model.

Takes time to unfuck yourself.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • PRIEST
Maureen
1 hour ago, Christian said:

And that was my blind spot.

See with the degree in neo-liberal market worshiping economics my brain could wrap around the idea of technology producing enough for everyone.

Hell, we do that NOW.

It took far longer and reading and listening to people steeped in actual left philosophy and theory to understand what how fundamentally broken and inhumane our current system is.  Even once exposed to the concept of mutual aid, it still took a good year to get my head around it.

Indoctrination is a hellava drug.

Ultimately, it got down to the core tenant of economics and scarcity being the issue. The idea of scarcity is kinda self-evident.  There are only 24 hrs in a day.  There is only so much land. Some many trees. Etc.

Okay fine. 

When that concept in married to the idea of competition, then you get the frantic consumption of resources.  If I am going to eat, and there is only so much bread made in a day, I need to eat it first or I won't get any.  Greed sets in as a default.

But just to give away things.....

Absurd. Blasphemous. How would we make sure "they" deserve it?  Did they earn the right to the house?

Amd suddenly, white supremacy.

It is baked into the paradigm down to the core of our economic model.

Takes time to unfuck yourself.

Great insights @Christian. Thank you!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 9