Michael Speaks ~ January 24, 2021 ~ State of the Planet 2021

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
Troy

I haven't read through the infinite soul discussion thoroughly, but some quick points:

1. Tao means THE WAY. It's not the name of anything. It's just the most useful term for referencing that path home, the way home. "Home" is actually just all of us. The more of us that come together, the more home we are. If you ever see Tao used in my channeling to reference a specific separate thing, that's either bad channeling or just a shortcut term to reference that greater pool of energy of which we are all a part.
  2. Whether Infinite, Transcendental, Energy Rings, Cadres, Entities, or individual fragments, ALL of it is Tao. It's just that the more of us who come together, the greater the clarity of Tao, or the greater the clarity of The Way home. So the Infinite Soul is basically the greatest representation of the greatest pool of sparks/souls, the clearest representation of home.
  3. There are multiple hosts when it is relevant to accommodate populations and perspectives. 
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 3
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maureen

• Christian

• AnnaD

• Cong

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MEntity: Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We can begin.   It has been said by many teachings at various points across all of your lives that you are living in pivotal times that deter

Thanks Uma!!! Michael said this in Michael Speaks - When the Infinite Soul Arrives on January 28, 2017.   Bobby:  Would the multiple personalities of this next manifestation be considered co

From the Facebook page of Kumi Naidoo posted 14 March 2020   Dear friends, family and colleagues in the struggle for a just world   As some of you know, in December of 2019, I

Posted Images

Cong

If we go by the way Tao te ching defines Tao, it’s probably close to “the way nature is”, “nature’s pattern”, “the universal truth that does not change according to human’s will”. Lao Zi also said Tao is like a mother’s womb, it is that great “emptiness” that creates everything. In that sense it’s similar to how people use the term god, as the creator and source of everything.
For me, “Te” (loosely translated to morality) can be considered as Tao’s manifestations. It is “everything” we see in the universe that follows Tao’s way. 
one is the great mystery, the other is the way we can approach it, learn about it, and eventually be integrated, again and again.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Becca the Student
18 hours ago, Christian said:

This is Soooooo good.

A not so good cloud behind the silver lining: at least one of the driving forces behind this are antisemitic nationalists:

Es00r1UXIAAS-0r?format=jpg&name=small

Es00r1vXUAIeqlS?format=jpg&name=small

Es00r1uXAAY3JTC?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • ANGRY 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
  • ARTISAN
Janet

Interesting discussion about the Infinite Soul, but some of the points being made seem to be missing the fact that Infinite Soul is the 7th Soul Age. Every one of us will experience being an Infinite Soul manifesting through a human host or hosts. It's just that we won't experience it until after we have merged with our Entity and later with our Cadre because ... hey! None of us has even finished the 5th Soul Age yet. 

Yes, each Infinite Soul represents Tao, bringing the Logos. But each IS is also its own thing, working on completing the 7th Soul Age. 

12 hours ago, Cong said:

Cadres from each of the High Planes look to be represented, with 3 from the Buddhaic or Higher Moving Plane.

To rephrase the above for clarity: Each High Plane looks to be represented, with 3 Manifestations representing the Buddhaic Plane.

This from @Cong is what I was remembering when I first asked my question of Maureen. And from this, to me it appears there are five Cadres that are trying to complete their 7th Soul Age with these manifestations. However, the rephrased text suggests an interpretation that there may be three Cadres, but the one from the Buddhaic Plane may have three manifestations. Not at all clear, is it?

In the end, it doesn't matter how many there are. It's just that, bottom line, yes, there is only one Tao, but it's a Cadre that manifests as an Infinite Soul, with members of that Cadre moving themselves closer to reunion with Tao by completion of the 7th Soul Age. 

I think more info on the 7th Soul Age would be useful, or even how progression through the Planes happens from the Causal and beyond. Assuming Michael knows. 😉  I wonder, for example, what drives the decision to complete the 7th Soul Age from the Mental, Messianic or Buddhaic Plane? My impression has always been that each Entity completes their 6th Soul Age (Transcendental Soul) before completely merging with their Cadre and moving past the Causal Plane. But if it isn't the 7th Soul Age that drives progression through the High Planes, then what other factors are in play?

Perhaps there isn't really a progression but all of the Higher Planes are intermixed? Our Physical Plane expectation is that time moves everything along sequentially but ...

This is all stuff that I remind myself I will eventually learn by experience. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2
Nadine

Pat McCabe posted this on Facebook today. It gave me some serious goosebumps and I can sure feel some IS energy in this... 

The post reads:

I am not a hardcore, angry, perpetually cynical, sarcastic, native, woman. On purpose. I sometimes call myself “a radical bridger.” Consequently, in a world so fond of dualities, I am frequently alone in my views and efforts. I go through long periods of having no “friends” on either “side” followed by bursts of lots of praise and “likes” and etc. I live my life in a radical tide. I accept this. The voice I trust and follow, tells me, unequivocally, relentlessly, that this way serves what I most long to serve. I came to (re)propose Beauty. To everyone. To each one. Exactly like the Mother Earth is always doing/being, every, single, moment. I am to do what it takes to propel myself into the l-o-n-g view, into the over-view. I am to zoom out, and out some more, and even a little more, until I can see and feel and hold some aspect of the BIG STORY. Which is always a story of Oneness, of Interrelatedness, of The Interbeingness way of our sweet Mother Earth.

So I am puzzled by the devastation I feel at the prospect of a “nationstate” unwilling to uphold “law and order,” “constitution,” or even a sense of basic safety for “its members.” What am I, 5? Has not all the events of history not impressed upon me yet, the fraudulent character of the modern-world-paradigm, its cunning, its ruthlessness, its desperation of self-preservation at the expense of... children... elders... women... men, too... water... trees... mountains... the air we breathe...? What is this heretofore unknown reserve of naïveté, hope, trust, faith, in a nationstate version of humanity so fallen that it poisons itself in every way and calls it living, that still resides inside of me? I am weeping... ugghhh... I am weeping.

At this very, very late-hour of our kind’s precarious position on the Earth, I find myself weeping with my whole heart... I will rise again, to a new place I suspect, but for now, my Dreaming Heart is weeping tears of hot grief and disappointment, not for a “nation,” but for a species, given a Seat of Honor on the Sacred Hoop of Life, placed in a Paradise beyond imagining. This is just how far our own imagining, our staggering brilliance, our keen innovation can bring us. After all this time...

We are so deeply deceived, Trickster has played their hand, and we have lunged to grasp great mouthfuls of that lie, with

Beauty Above Us, with

Beauty Below Us, with

Beauty Behind Us, with

Beauty Before Us, with

Beauty All Around Us...

For the moment, I am stunned. And I won’t pretend that I am not. It seems to bring no relief or catharsis to deny it, only a continuous hum of nausea, and immobility. How far is far enough now, to find the BIG STORY? We will find out.

(And actually, the answer is “Yes.” Some part of me is 5, with a keen sense of justice. She is howling.)

Edited by Nadine
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 5
Christian

@Becca the Student that doesn't surprise me.

That also would explain why some people were willing to just throw away all of thier life savings on this.

As usual, Nazis fuck things up for the rest of us 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Troubadour

2 hours ago, Nadine said:

Pat McCabe posted this on Facebook today. It gave me some serious goosebumps and I can sure feel some IS energy in this... 

The post reads:

Thank you Nadine. This is it.( I think)...SHARE!

Edited by Troubadour
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
AnnaD

@Janet thankyou for mentioning a concept that I see now that @Cong was referring to, the 7th soul age.

Please, where can I read more on this? Has it been channelled? I only thought that we got to 5th level old and then somehow mysteriously began some ?5th level astral plane lives? Do I search for "seventh soul age?".

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • PRIEST
Maureen
1 hour ago, Nadine said:

The post reads:

Thank you @Nadine. This was indeed BEAUTIFUL to read.  ✨

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • PRIEST
Maureen
13 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

@Janet thankyou for mentioning a concept that I see now that @Cong was referring to, the 7th soul age.

Please, where can I read more on this? Has it been channelled? I only thought that we got to 5th level old and then somehow mysteriously began some ?5th level astral plane lives? Do I search for "seventh soul age?".

@AnnaD, you can read more here:  Michael Speaks on The 7 Planes of Existence on November 13, 2011

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 3
Troubadour
14 hours ago, Nadine said:

The post reads:

The tone of the post from Pat McCabe is different and I assumed it to be the manifestation but I’m not so sure now. Has something happened to affect indigenous people in the USA since the inauguration? There seems to be anger and dismay coming from a number of people commenting but I can’t figure out what is causing it. What is going on with the ‘nation state’ mentioned in the post?

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Nadine
1 hour ago, Troubadour said:

The tone of the post from Pat McCabe is different and I assumed it to be the manifestation but I’m not so sure now. Has something happened to affect indigenous people in the USA since the inauguration? There seems to be anger and dismay coming from a number of people commenting but I can’t figure out what is causing it. What is going on with the ‘nation state’ mentioned in the post?

I think there's tons of stuff to be angry about. Native communities in the US have been hit pretty hard by the pandemic and received little to no help. The destruction of the environment is ongoing. There is no regard or consideration for the personhood and integrity of other non-human beings on this earth, the soil is poisened, animals exploited, tortured and killed. Consumerism and capitalism are running rampant with no regard to resources. PoC are systemically oppressed.There was a terrorist attack on the capitol which republicans now prefer to gloss over, refusing to let consequences follow the actions of certain people. There's a lot of talk about "healing" without wanting to look at and clean the wounds first. We have a patriarchal system in place that is toxic to every single person in it and leaves large parts of humanities members in danger of being attacked or/and killed, be it for not having the right gender or not representing traditional gender roles and/or expectations on sexual identity. The "nation state" is failing to protect its citizens. The very idea of nation states in itself is devisive and creates the notion that earth is to be devided and owned instead of creating a common global ground for all of the beings who live on earth. I could go on and on about this. Nothing of it changed just because Biden was elected. We still have a ton of work to do, not only in the US but the whole of humanity. Until then, there will be anger, which we can use to actually change something.

Edited by Nadine
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 3
Becca the Student
9 hours ago, Troubadour said:

@Nadine listed several fantastic reasons to be angry, but another more specific one is Republicans stating their intended obstruction of Deb Haaland's confirmation as Biden's Secretary of the Interior. Haaland is from New Mexico, a citizen of the Laguna Pueblo, and is the first Native American ever nominated to a Cabinet. The Department of the Interior has historically had the greatest impact on American Indians, and her appointment is both hugely symbolic and necessary.

It's also hugely important on another level: she's a supporter of the Green New Deal. This is supposedly what Republicans are objecting to.

Minnesota Republican rep Pete Stauber sent a letter to Biden asking him to change his nomination, citing (of course) largely embellished and fake factoids about the Green New Deal as his reason. Several tribes objected to Stauber’s letter to the president, including all five tribes in his congressional district, who wrote him a letter accusing him of appeasing big industrial interests at their expense:

“This historic nomination is more important to us and all of Indian country than any other Cabinet nomination in recent history,” leaders of the five tribes wrote in a letter dated Jan. 14 and reviewed by NBC News. “Your opposition to the first and only American Indian ever nominated to a Cabinet position is likely to reverberate across Indian country.”

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • PRIEST
Maureen

I woke up this morning thinking about this Q&A I had with Michael and seeing all these images of moving wheels in my mind's eye. As well as the wheels, I could also see people, and the movements (don't you love that word!) they were part of, like interwoven collages flowing in, around, and through these wheels. I had posted this Q&A in another entry yesterday but it belongs here. I would love to see more discussion on this (here) and perhaps get more on this in another session with Michael. 

My sense (what I see) is when change happens the biggest, primary wheel moving ahead gets to impose or move change along. Sometimes this is progressive and sometimes this is regressive. A secondary big wheel, or even tertiary and so on, may also be operating along the biggest wheel either moving along in tandem or trying to ram the other wheel in opposition trying to check it's course. Attraction and Repulsion is operating energetically like a magnetic force. There are always other progressively smaller wheels spinning but they don't have the same forward motion and spin in place until there is enough energy and/or focus to support them. Sometime these wheels will keep going and going waiting for an opportunity to get attention and get amped up while others will die even as they spin in their own tracks. 

These days I'm sensing a heightening. I can see multiple wheels, as in tighter patterns within bigger, broader patterns, and they are all moving towards each other, seeking each other, attracting each other, to harmonize into a larger pattern with all the other wheels, like a very large clock or more like multiple interconnected clocks with beautiful varying distinctive wheels, within a very, very large global clock. It is very beautiful to see. The Beauty is inherent within the imagery. Love is the "glue" or the attractor. When all the wheels are aligned in harmony Truth will be amped up in frequency. Truth will be seen, felt, heard. It will be received through all our senses. It's all in these elegant navigating Patterns... the Ordering of Beauty working with and through Love to give us the revelation of Truth. Perhaps this is the Infinite Soul trajectory I'm seeing. Perhaps this is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. Whatever it is it includes everyone. Everyone is part of a wheel, everyone is part of multiple wheels, and they are all moving towards interconnection. Whatever it is, the forward movement of the wheels is opening up and revealing even more Truth, Love and Beauty. It's unstoppable now. 

✨✨✨

I think change can be and is complex and ever so complicated. It's messy, straightforward... it's all over the map. It's not usually easy but then sometimes it is. I got some really great channeling from Michael in an ASK Michael on Societal Change ~ by Role on February 7, 2016. Here's an excerpt:

Societal Change - by Role

Because of the breadth and depth of this topic, we can only share a brief outline today, but encourage further exploration. If we understand your question and premise correctly, we can describe the various forms of Change within a society to be as follows:

NURTURING CHANGE, with positive pole of Progressive and negative pole of Safe.

RADICAL CHANGE with positive pole of Overhaul and negative pole of Collapse.

PERSUASIVE CHANGE with positive pole of Invisible and negative pole of Deceitful.

REMOTE CHANGE with positive pole of Unaffected and negative pole of Apathetic.

REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE with positive pole of Renewal and negative pole of Rebellion.

REPRESSED CHANGE - with positive pole of Slow and negative pole of Regressive.

REQUIRED CHANGE - with positive pole of Responsible and negative pole of Resistant (painful).

These do correlate to the Roles, and are in order of Server, Artisan, Warrior, Scholar, Sage, Priest, and King.

Though the preference for methods of change is not limited to Role, there may be some familiarity in the brief descriptions.

In the United States, which is a heavy Artisan/Warrior country, change tends to come in the correlative ways associated with those Roles.

This is an example on a larger scale.

We can elaborate in further exchanges, but this structure of preferences and paths for Change tend to be how social change comes about, and how those within those social structures will fight to implement their ideal path and preferences.

Astrology Wheel_7.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2
Becca the Student

Your visions always bolster me, @Maureen. ❤️ 

It's funny you post this Q&A here, because I accidentally stumbled upon it a few days ago while searching for something else in the forums. I wonder how this relates to the energy of a year, of it relates at all. In a Server year like this one, for example: are we collectively as a global society Nurturing Change? Would America be approaching this from a Radical -- or, perhaps, Revolutionary perspective? (Renewal vs Rebellion feels appropriate to Biden's first month as President to me; I can see the Collapse, too, but I'm not necessarily seeing much Overhaul. But maybe we entered this Change via Collapse, the Negative Pole, and Overhaul will be made more obvious as Change continues and the year progresses.)

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1
Connie Stansell-Foy

I'm a bit late to the party, but I just want to add my thanks:
To @Troy for this marathon channeling session. You're the best!
To the Michael Entity for providing us with this information. Yes, there is much work to be done, but I can work on it with a lighter heart now. This is so hopeful!

To all my TLE friends for your thoughtful and thought-provoking comments and questions and links. It's going to take me forever to get caught up on my reading. That's a good thing!

Love you all!! 🥰

• LIKE/LOVE 7
KurtisM

Thought Id add a comment I was going to add before, but ive been swamped with work.

"RESPONSE: If we understand your question correctly, we can say that over the next 2 to 5 years, more positions of power, authority, and influence will have been influenced by or taken over by Mature Souls who help to overhaul the current Young Soul Paradigm of scarcity and competition. The shift in overall collective consciousness helps to shift the behaviors and priorities of all Soul Ages."

"In short, change is coming to all continents and countries in ways that would uplift all, but how that change shows up and how people react to it is yet to be seen. We know from the patterns we observe that these changes grow less and less dramatic over the next 25 years as more proof of concept, so to speak, is seen. People want to be happy and safe and more willing than ever to fight for that. Even North Korea is moving toward a complete overhaul in its social and political structure within that 25 years."

"QUESTION:  In a session with me in September, Michael shared the following: "We cannot say how long the turbulence of events will be [during this paradigm shift] but in most probabilities most turbulence is subsiding within 5 years, some within 25 years, and many within 2 years. We do not know what trajectory is in effect, yet, but even at the 'worst,' this transition is fairly

short." Have we come any closer to settling into a trajectory? MORE INFO: I've been thinking about this quote a lot since January 6th, and I'm curious if current events (like the election and the fallout from the Capitol riot) have clarified our direction any.

RESPONSE: At the moment, you are in a 2-year transitional shift that looks quite promising. We stress: at the moment."

I had a session I posted last October in which Michael said that a Love Timeline is coming, and we need not push for it.

It said this:

"FROM MICHAEL:  A Love Timeline will naturally rise out of the current Timeline as Mature Souls come into positions of authority and power. The emphasis on empathy would naturally trigger explorations in living and loving that would once have been considered fantastical or fringe. It will come. There is no need to plan or push for it."

I wondered if the September session mentioned above on the 2, 5 or 25 year transition from turbulence would coincide with said Love Timeline branching.

What Michael said above seems to me to coincide with this theory. 

I am quite interested in keeping up our 2 year shift trajectory and would love nothing more than to see and create a world where everything above is realized and Humanity is forever aware that we can grow through pleasure and joy instead of just suffering; just by making simple choices and electing people into power or giving voice to those that are demanding and creating a compassionate, cocreative resource-based world.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8