Michael Channel Barbara Taylor on COUNTRIES

petra

@Barbara Taylor  Thank You for this interesting channeling about Countries!!!

Countries and Places

Algeria. Perspective: Competing

Argentina. Perspective: Learning

Australia (tribal). Perspective: Surviving

Australia. Perspective: Competing

Austria. Perspective: Relating

Bahrain. Perspective: Competing

Bali. Perspective: Relating

Bangladesh. Perspective: Learning

Belgium. Perspective: Relating

Borneo (tribal). Perspective: Surviving

Brazil. Perspective: Learning

Cambodia. Perspective: Learning

Canada. Perspective: Competing

Caribbean Islands. Perspective: Learning

Central America. Perspective: Learning

China. Perspective: Learning

Costa Rica. Perspective: Learning

Cuba. Perspective: Relating

Czechoslovakia. Perspective: Teaching

Denmark. Perspective: Relating

Egypt. Role: Server, Perspective: Relating

England. Role: Scholar, Perspective: Relating

England (London). Role: Sage, Perspective: Relating

Ethiopia (tribal). Perspective: Surviving

Europe (Eastern). Perspective: Competing

Finland. Perspective: Relating

France. Perspective: Competing

Germany (East & West). Perspective: Competing

Greece. Perspective: Relating

Haiti. Perspective: Learning

Holland (Amsterdam). Perspective: Relating

Hong Kong. Perspective: Competing

Iceland. Perspective: Teaching

India. Perspective: Learning

Indonesia. Perspective: Learning

Iran. Perspective: Learning

Iraq. Perspective: Learning

Ireland. Perspective: Learning

Irian Jaya (tribal). Perspective: Surviving

Israel. Perspective: Competing

Italy. Perspective: Relating

Japan. Perspective: Competing, Center: Intellectual

Kuwait. Perspective: Competing

Laos. Perspective: Learning

Lebanon. Perspective: Relating

Libya. Perspective: Learning

Malaysia. Perspective: Learning

Mexico. Role: Artisan, Perspective: Competing

Middle East. Perspective: Learning

New Guinea (tribal). Perspective: Surviving

New Zealand. Perspective: Relating

Norway. Perspective: Relating

Oman. Perspective: Competing

Pakistan. Perspective: Competing

Peru. Perspective: Relating

Poland. Perspective: Relating

Polish Rulers. Perspective: Competing

Portugal. Perspective: Learning

Russia. Perspective: Relating

Russian Leaders. Perspective: Competing

Saudi Arabia. Perspective: Competing

Singapore. Perspective: Competing

South Africa (Black). Perspective: Relating

South Africa (White). Perspective: Learning

South America. Perspective: Learning

South America (Amazon Basin). Perspective: Surviving

South Korea. Perspective: Competing

Spain. Perspective: Competing

Sri Lanka. Perspective: Surviving

Sudan (tribal). Perspective: Surviving

Sweden. Perspective: Relating

Switzerland. Perspective: Teaching

Syria. Perspective: Competing

Taiwan. Perspective: Competing

United Arab Emirates. Perspective: Competing

United States (generally). Role: Warrior, Perspective: Shifting from Competing to Relating

United States (Cambridge, Massachusetts). Perspective: Relating

United States (Florida Keys). Perspective: Teaching

United States (Northern California). Perspective: Relating

United States (Washington State).  Perspective: Relating

United States (Santa Fe and Taos, New Mexico). Perspective: Teaching

United States (Southern California). Perspective: Competing

Vietnam. Perspective: Competing

West Africa (Ghana). Perspective: Learning

West Africa (Ivory Coast). Perspective: Learning

West Africa (Liberia). Perspective: Learning

West Africa (Nigeria). Perspective: Learning

Yemen. Perspective: Competing

Yugoslavia. Perspective: Relating

I assume that Surviving = Infant, Learning = Baby, Competing = Young, Relating = Mature, Teaching = Old

I do not know in which year you channeled this, would be nice to know?

Thank You Barbara!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 3
Cong

As a non-channel, Soul age is a bit tough for me to read. Also those who have the most influential voices in media might not reflect the soul age of the general public. Imprints from history and traditions make it even harder.

Moreover, it's highly related to the reader/channel's personal impression and knowledge of the countries. A lot of room for biases here.

I live in Northern California right now, I think there are flocks of young souls coming in the past 10 years or so, and right now that's the more dominant voices. Not sure if they're just louder, or they officially take over the lead in population.

Roles are easy for me to read though, no matter if it's a person or a country. I would respectfully disagree and say that England/UK is Scholar to me. 

Yes, I know people in UK love to crack jokes and are proud of being humorous. But that's not necessarily sagey. In fact, that screams scholar to me. In my personal experience, scholars are far more chatty and joke-heavy. I think the funniness of sages is more subtile, and is likely to come from all aspect of their life, behaviors, facial expression, how they dress, how they choose, etc. It is part of their living philosophy. 

Of the places I've been to,  Italy and India are quite obviously sages. I say scholar for China. Spain/Germany/Japan are Artisans. US can be warrior or artisan, with sages being highly influential in popular culture.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
petra

@Cong Thanks for responding. About England this is what Barbara had above:

England. Role: Scholar, Perspective: Relating

England (London). Role: Sage, Perspective: Relating, so the same for the whole Nation what you got.

We do not have yet via Troy so many countries channeled, and I also do not know yet how old this channeling from Barbara is, I find it interesting to have the info and open up the field for discussion, and each Channel is a Human Being with their imprinting and bias's plus higher or lower accuracy, agreed.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
AnnaD

I would also say that each country's General Election for Prime Minister, or President, has a large influence of the majority soul age of that country on its elected politician. 

Also not all who could have voted, may have voted, and so the default elected politician won't be a true reflection of the constituency/electorate. Also when there is a choice between a Trump and a non Trump and those who have had too many years of the Trump type candidate may choose the lesser of the two evils such as has occurred in the USA...

The countries whose soul ages are an equal balance of two or more soul ages confuses this so my method is flawed. 

For instance New Zealand majority mature soul, we have a mature soul Prime Minister but I don't have @Troy yet channelled casting/role/cadre/entity/soul age for New Zealand/Aotearoa Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.

For instance Canada, most voted Justin Trudeau (old soul) so..... maybe majority mature and older...

For instance England, Boris Johnson (unknown for me but let me know if you know) ..... maybe majority young and baby.

Australia ... Scott Morrison.....maybe majority young /baby....England still comes across as young soul to me, but I am speculating. This is all speculation. 

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
Bogi
3 hours ago, petra said:

Germany (East & West). Perspective: Competing

I think I am at the wrong place. 🙄😆

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 2
  • PRIEST
Maureen

This is why I trust only Troy's channeling and why I'm on TLE and no other channeling site.

Canada. Perspective: Competing. Off the top, the channeling for Canada is wrong and I will tell you why.

Canada is totally about Relating. It's our signature for Tao's sake. It's how we know who we are. Also, you only have to follow politics and other signs of "maturity" -- healthcare, immigration policies, LGBTQ rights with same sex marriage, women's rights with abortion rights, legalization of cannabis and pardons for past convictions, and on and on and on -- to see Canada has been a Mature Soul country for quite a while. You can also see we are a Mature Soul country by how diverse it is making it really difficult to lead. We have extreme Left out on the west coast, we have extreme Right in the prairies, we have extreme Right in Quebec and the rest of the country is moderating it all. It's all "working" because we have the more liberal party party with Justin Trudeau (Old 2, Server-cast Sage, C2E2, with the Goal of Submission) leading in a Minority Government right now. Our Liberals look a lot like progressive American Democrats.  

Troy channeled this in a POF on November 16, 2015. It's in my blog entry: Soul Ages in Politics: Trudeau, Canada & The U.S. Here's an excerpt on the two countries Soul Ages.

Maureen:  What is the Soul Age/Level of Canada? I'm also interested in the Soul Age/Level of the U.S. I suspect Canada is "older" than the U.S. based on the extreme polarities we still see operating in the U.S. – but I could be wrong. What is the Soul Age/Level of the U.S?

MEntity:  The Soul Age of Canada remains as Young and Mature, with Mature having taken the lead in positions of power and influence so that it sets the paradigm as Mature. This makes Canada a Mature country, then.

The Soul Age of the United States remains as Young and Mature as well, with large pockets of Baby. These large pockets of Baby changes the dynamic of the paradigm in place in the United States. Where Young Souls in Canada pursue experiences within the Mature paradigm, the Young Souls in the United States pursue positions of power over or through the Baby.

Mature Souls continue to shy from positions of power in the United States because the dynamic is uninviting to the sensitive, and is not conducive to democracy governing.

Though there are more Mature Souls than other Soul Ages in the United States, the Young and Baby continue to hold a Young Paradigm in place. This makes the United States more Young than Mature in paradigm.

It is changing, but not without growing pains.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2
Stickyflames
17 minutes ago, Maureen said:

This is why I trust only Troy's channeling and why I'm on TLE and no other channeling site. Canada. Perspective: Competing. Off the top, the channeling for Canada is wrong and I will tell you why. Canada is totally about Relating. It's our signature for Tao's sake. It's how we know who we are. Also, you only have to follow politics and other signs of "maturity" -- healthcare, immigration policies, LGBTQ rights with same sex marriage, women's rights with abortion rights, legalization of cannabis and pardons for past convictions, and on and on and on -- to see Canada has been a Mature Soul country for quite a while. You can also see we are a Mature Soul country by how diverse it is making it really difficult to lead. We have extreme Left out on the west coast, we have extreme Right in the prairies, we have extreme Right in Quebec and the rest of the country is moderating it all. It's all "working" because we have the more liberal party party with Justin Trudeau (Old 2, Server-cast Sage, C2E2, with the Goal of Submission) leading in a Minority Government right now. Our Liberals look a lot like progressive American Democrats.  

Troy channeled this in a POF on November 16, 2015. It's in my blog entry: Soul Ages in Politics: Trudeau, Canada & The U.S. Here's an excerpt on the two countries Soul Ages.

Maureen:  What is the Soul Age/Level of Canada? I'm also interested in the Soul Age/Level of the U.S. I suspect Canada is "older" than the U.S. based on the extreme polarities we still see operating in the U.S. – but I could be wrong. What is the Soul Age/Level of the U.S?

MEntity:  The Soul Age of Canada remains as Young and Mature, with Mature having taken the lead in positions of power and influence so that it sets the paradigm as Mature. This makes Canada a Mature country, then.

The Soul Age of the United States remains as Young and Mature as well, with large pockets of Baby. These large pockets of Baby changes the dynamic of the paradigm in place in the United States. Where Young Souls in Canada pursue experiences within the Mature paradigm, the Young Souls in the United States pursue positions of power over or through the Baby.

Mature Souls continue to shy from positions of power in the United States because the dynamic is uninviting to the sensitive, and is not conducive to democracy governing.

Though there are more Mature Souls than other Soul Ages in the United States, the Young and Baby continue to hold a Young Paradigm in place. This makes the United States more Young than Mature in paradigm.

Is Canada really that evolved compared to the united states? We have a lot fewer people here. I mean we are getting there but our leadership here still greatly dismisses indigenous peoples.

We mostly outright deny our racism.

Every park in my city has been turned into a tent city while gentrification soars.

Rent continues to skyrocket. 

We have healthcare, that’s no small potato but I really don’t see us evolving faster than the US? I think emotionally and spiritually Canada is evolving slower than the U.S.  The U.S is dramatic and turbulent but all the shit surfaces for people to see meanwhile it takes a lot for many Canadians to even admit our woundings or past karmas as a country. We are getting there , we are getting there but it’s for sure something we are merging into rather than an energy we are close to grounding here. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
petra

I acknowledge Barbara Taylor's effort and time to present me with what I was looking for, she was the only Michael Channel I could find to have done this to such an extend, therefore me posting this for those who share the same interest.

We know by now that no one Channel hit's 100% accuracy.

For me personally it is interesting and am agreeable to a lot what she has channeled.

Times are always gonna changing, and what was channeled a longer time ago, even if accurate then, maybe not anymore today, we experience that here on TLE too.

With the Mature Soul Paradigm taking a hold in this world, some countries considered still young a few decades ago, showing more maturity now.

Germany as an example, like Canada and the US.

Thank you for your responses, I still hang onto the thought that shared material from other Michael Channels is welcome here.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • PRIEST
Maureen
7 minutes ago, Stickyflames said:

Is Canada really that evolved compared to the united states? We have a lot fewer people here. I mean we are getting there but our leadership here still greatly dismisses indigenous peoples.

We mostly outright deny our racism.

Every park in my city has been turned into a tent city while gentrification soars.

Rent continues to skyrocket. 

We have healthcare, that’s no small potato but I really don’t see us evolving faster than the US? I think emotionally and spiritually Canada is evolving slower than the U.S.  The U.S is dramatic and turbulent but all the shit surfaces for people to see meanwhile it takes a lot for many Canadians to even admit our woundings or past karmas as a country. We are getting there , we are getting there but it’s for sure something we are merging into rather than an energy we are close to grounding here. 

@Stickyflames, I wondered about that, as well, that's why I asked about it in the first place. Read what Michael said about it. They explain the differentiation. Note: Now that Biden and his new Administration is in power, and Democrats hold the House and the Senate, we should see broader, faster change. 

7 minutes ago, Stickyflames said:

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • PRIEST
Maureen

@Stickyflames and @petra, I think change can be and is complex and ever so complicated. It's messy, straightforward... it's all over the map. It's not usually easy but then sometimes it is. I got some really great channeling from Michael in an ASK Michael on Societal Change ~ by Role on February 7, 2016. Here's an excerpt:

Societal Change - by Role

Because of the breadth and depth of this topic, we can only share a brief outline today, but encourage further exploration. If we understand your question and premise correctly, we can describe the various forms of Change within a society to be as follows:

NURTURING CHANGE, with positive pole of Progressive and negative pole of Safe.

RADICAL CHANGE with positive pole of Overhaul and negative pole of Collapse.

PERSUASIVE CHANGE with positive pole of Invisible and negative pole of Deceitful.

REMOTE CHANGE with positive pole of Unaffected and negative pole of Apathetic.

REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE with positive pole of Renewal and negative pole of Rebellion.

REPRESSED CHANGE - with positive pole of Slow and negative pole of Regressive.

REQUIRED CHANGE - with positive pole of Responsible and negative pole of Resistant (painful).

These do correlate to the Roles, and are in order of Server, Artisan, Warrior, Scholar, Sage, Priest, and King.

Though the preference for methods of change is not limited to Role, there may be some familiarity in the brief descriptions.

In the United States, which is a heavy Artisan/Warrior country, change tends to come in the correlative ways associated with those Roles.

This is an example on a larger scale.

We can elaborate in further exchanges, but this structure of preferences and paths for Change tend to be how social change comes about, and how those within those social structures will fight to implement their ideal path and preferences.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • PRIEST
Maureen
On 1/27/2021 at 4:30 PM, petra said:

Thank you for your responses, I still hang onto the thought that shared material from other Michael Channels is welcome here.

@petra, channeling by others is welcomed here, by Troy and by many students, if it is credited as being from another channel, but for those of us students who feel a responsibility to validate, validate, validate, it's often received as onerous as it feels as if there's now yet another new load that needs to be examined, that needs to be validated. It may not be visible to others just how much effort a few of us, perhaps many of us, already put into validating Troy's work, but it's happening, all the time. So, when I see yet another channel's information (other than Troy's), and I see new students claiming half-baked theories about the teachings without doing their homework (searching the site for more information, having sessions with Michael via Troy), the (new) work can seem daunting.

Another thing to note to @newstudents is that anything you may be wondering about has likely (very likely) already been asked about and it's a good practice to search through TLE to gather information before you start to ask questions. Actually this is a great way to learn as you end up bumping into even more new material than you could have imagined. It happens to me all the time. Also, a lot of the good solid Michael material is in personal blogs and you can learn a lot by choosing a student's body of work and spend time going through their blogs. They are a big part of the Michael Teachings as well as the material that is channeled publically. Geraldine is the one who saw the value in student's personal sessions and got everyone posting their private sessions. She kept on us, regularly, to do this even when many were shy to do so. Without Geraldine doing this, pushing us, much of what we share today would not be available. Before then most of what was available was just material that was published from public sessions.

I wrote a piece about the different Michael Teachings Groups in blog entry on June 2, 2013 - Michael Student Groups: Study, Concentration and Meditation - riffing off what Michael had to say about Troy's group and other MTs Groups, using an overlay of the natal astrology chart's quadrants with the movement of Internal Monads. It was fun writing it. 🙂 Troy's group is decidedly a Study Group. 📚

From Troy Speaks - You Do Not Need This Teaching from an original piece from Aug 22, 2011: "Michael Is Not A Savior".  Here's an excerpt:

There are different "groups" that form for different work among our students. It could be said that groups form around Study, Concentration, or Meditation as their primary focus. Each of these would then have an Active and/or Passive element to them, and a Mutual or Challenging element to them. Depending on the emphasis, the rotation of the elements would move in combinations, and affect different members at different times.

The group you may refer to as "TLE" is a Study Group, with heavy emphasis on Passivity and Mutuality, but is not without its Activity and Challenge, of course. The group you refer(MTSC) to is a Concentration Group, with heavy emphasis on Active Challenging, but not without its Passive Mutuality, of course.

A Study Group is going to be one in which the materials are offered, and left to the individual to do with as they will, and most of the Active/Passive, Mutual/Challenging will be in the realm of Intellect.

Because of the nature of Study, the default would tend to be Passive and Mutual.

A Concentration Group is going to be one in which the materials are offered, but with an agenda and focus that is expected to have priority, and most of the Active/Passive, Mutual/Challenge will be in the realm of Action.

Because of the nature of Concentration, the default would tend to be Active and Challenging.

This would mean that a majority will be working on their issues, triggers, and reactions by actively challenging each other.

The positive side of this is when the members realize this, and can then adjust their awareness to include themselves in the equation, becoming conscious of how their own issues are being used as a means to defend, trigger, or provoke.

The negative side of this is that because the members are naturally bringing to the surface their own issues, triggers and defenses as a means to trigger the issues of others, they can lose themselves in themselves as they feel they are doing others a favor, and the emphasis turns to how others should be fixing themselves.

You took the positive route in this, and despite all apparent justification, wondered what you could learn about yourself from this exchange.

This is not to say that a Study Group is preferable over a Concentration or Meditation Group, but that they are inherently different in their nature, and we support these various groups forming for those insights.

Walking into a Concentration Group means either losing oneself, or finding oneself, if you will. Concentration Groups reveal the True Self.

Walking into a Study Group means mental masturbation and social surfing, or profound intimacy and application of wisdom. Study Groups tend to reveal ones True Wholeness.

Walking into a Meditation Group means delusional escapism, or validation of absolute awareness. Meditation Groups tend to reveal ones True Essence, or Essence Contact.

Of course, each of these is not definitive to an extent that they are exclusive. Instead, each simply emphasizes one or the other, but any group will have all of these emphases and elements, if they are to evolve.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 3
petra

@Maureen  I am very grateful for the work you have done and are doing for TLE, I know I mentioned that not only once to you and to the whole community.

Thank You for telling me as a new student what I have to be aware of and how to use this website.

I know you cannot know how much of the info here gathered I have absorbed so far, so repetitious reminders are welcome.

I cannot guarantee to make your line of work here more smooth though, cause I do not allow anyone to shape me because they find it more convenient in their line of work.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Sam K

"Germany (East & West)"

That phrasing alone should indicate that at least some of these channelings are several decades old. Couldn't the discrepancies that have been brought up potentially be explained by that?

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • PRIEST
Maureen
10 minutes ago, Sam K said:

"Germany (East & West)"

That phrasing alone should indicate that at least some of these channelings are several decades old. Couldn't the discrepancies that have been brought up potentially be explained by that?

That's why many of us are always reminding people to add dates to whatever is posted. How else will the archived material be accurately sourced -- now or in the future. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • PRIEST
Maureen
45 minutes ago, petra said:

@Maureen  I am very grateful for the work you have done and are doing for TLE, I know I mentioned that not only once to you and to the whole community.

Thank You for telling me as a new student what I have to be aware of and how to use this website.

I know you cannot know how much of the info here gathered I have absorbed so far, so repetitious reminders are welcome.

I cannot guarantee to make your line of work here more smooth though, cause I do not allow anyone to shape me because they find it more convenient in their line of work.

@petra this message was meant for any new student. You're not so new any more.  😉

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 2
petra

@Sam K  Thank You, I mentioned that I do not know how old this channeling from Barbara Taylor is, and asked the question to her in the original post.

It could be likely 20 years ago, it is recognizable where it changed in the meanwhile, but all in all quite useful for relating and understanding where certain countries are, and what differences will show up them being exposed to a more mature world, it is new for all of us.

Right now where we would need a more global perspective to solve a lot of stuff, it was interesting to have an idea how it looks like. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
KurtisM

I don't mind posts like this being posted here, but Im not Troy and Team TLE trying to maintain ethical boundaries between channels.

The point of the teachings is to share, exchange ideas, make corrections and refinements, ask questions. It's fun, and also annoying.

If the only focus on this site is to create a very structured, pristine library of extremely validated and verified info, then that's okay.

But there's also the playground aspect. These thoughts are possibilities we can cross reference across sources, mix and match, expand on, see where we had previous blind spots and how the times have changed as our knowledge expands.

I like being reminded of old stuff. It's cool to see how the info has evolved.

Im in agreement with Maureen though, Canada is definitely early Mature.

I would guess 3rd Level Mature because we're rather internalized, but that's only speculation on my part.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
Ingun
On 1/28/2021 at 12:17 AM, Maureen said:

....new students claiming half-baked theories about the teachings without doing their homework (searching the site for more information, having sessions with Michael via Troy), the (new) work can seem daunting.

Another thing to note to new students is that anything you may be wondering about has likely (very likely) already been asked about and it's a good practice to search through TLE to gather information before you start to ask questions. Actually this is a great way to learn as you end up bumping into even more new material than you could have imagined. It happens to me all the time. Also, a lot of the good solid Michael material is in personal blogs and you can learn a lot by choosing a student's body of work and spend time going through their blogs. They are a big part of the Michael Teachings as well as the material that is channeled publically. Geraldine is the one who saw the value in student's personal sessions and got everyone posting their private sessions. She kept on us, regularly, to do this even when many were shy to do so. Without Geraldine doing this, pushing us, much of what we share today would not be available. Before then most of what was available was just material that was published from public sessions.

@Maureen I miss Geraldine's voice exactly because of how she expressed herself,  'took care of things' and handled all of this and much more.

Also I don't mind other channels info as long as it is clear who channeled it, and that it doesn't take up too much space. Links to other websites is sometimes more than enough, but sometimes it's nice to see it posted too.

Edited by Ingun
added Maureens name so that my post is clearer who I was commenting to
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
Ingun
46 minutes ago, Maureen said:

That's why many of us are always reminding people to add dates to whatever is posted. How else will the archived material be accurately sourced -- now or in the future. 

This is a good reminder for many. But then many don't read this....

• LIKE/LOVE 3
petra

I know I was clear about the "source of my post" plus asking the source about a time frame in the original post of mine, which Barbara may or not answer in a future to come.

I am absolutely astonished what has happened here on this thread, and I am also deeply saddened.

On another note @Ingun  Also I don't mind other channels info as long as it is clear who channeled it, and that it doesn't take up too much space. Links to other websites is sometimes more than enough, but sometimes it's nice to see it posted too.

WoW  how much space do you allow Ingun, and, links are more than enough, and mentioning Geraldine, WoW, this was not nice and unnecessary, you have sadly missed who I am and where I am coming from.

@Maureen  If you address me in a post beginning with @petra it is natural to assume the whole post is addressed to me.

I can only invite each one of you who responded to this thread, reading this whole thread again with your posts, and look at the original post.

WOW

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • PRIEST
Maureen
6 minutes ago, petra said:

@Maureen  If you address me in a post beginning with @petra it is natural to assume the whole post is addressed to me.

@petra, I could have made it clearer. In case there's any confusion in the future, with any new student reading that comment, I've edited the 2nd paragraph by adding an @. Now it reads @newstudents. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Folks, I do not believe Barbara Taylor claims to channel, though she has been sharing Michael teaching for decades---and it is quite possible this is somewhat old.  Barbara's website is  http://itstime.com/, which shows how she has shared Michael teaching in non-Michael contexts as a business consultant (she is now retired). Though a Priest, she has done a lot of Scholar-like collecting of information, working especially closely with Michael channel Jose Stevens, but is also friends with Shepherd Hoodwin, and JP Van Hulle and talks with them regularly.  (One notes that recently, when her neighborhood was evacuated because of the California fires, she stayed in Shepherd's apartment until authorities allowed a return home.)  The possibility is, and again I could not guess the date, that Barbara actually compiled this from data collected from multiple channels, since that is a way Barbara often works.  Would not surprise me to find she has Scholar casting.

Edited by Nan
clarification
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2
Becca the Student

Wow, this came to blows quite fast. I'm not at all interested in delineating each country's Soul Age, as people have a tendency on here to judge others by their Soul Age as if it's a qualitative measurement, and that seems rather counterintuitive to me. But I have to agree with @petra here and say she was rather jumped on in this post. She does indeed say in her first post that she's not sure when this information was channeled, and tried to tag Barbara to ask specifically for clarification. She also stated she posted this information to generate discussion. I saw some people did actually begin to discuss the information to try to validate on their own if any of felt like it was correct, before the conversation was derailed to talk about whether it was appropriate that she posted another channel's channeling on here.

If another channel's channeling is welcome here, then why do you greet such an example of another's channeling with "This is why I trust only Troy's channeling and why I'm on TLE and no other channeling site?" Perhaps this wasn't intentional, but from the outside, it reads as an admonishment and a shaming of Petra for posting another's channeling on this site.

I say this kindly, and not to shame anyone. I understand if the frustration came from the fact that perhaps Petra hastily posted this information, without validating whether Barbara Taylor was actually a channel or not. I understand if the frustration was compounded by a lot of newer students posting things that likewise haven't been validated, without clearly delineating the post as speculation. We don't have a "How To" post on this forum when it comes to how we discuss the Teachings -- perhaps we need one, so new students can participate as fully as they'd like to without risk of frustrating the older students.

Which brings us back to the issue of other channels. If people in this community are interested in exploring and validating Troy's channeling inclusive of others' channeling, and TLE would prefer they don't do so in this forum, then that's totally fine! But TLE needs to make that clear, if that's the case. There are multiple instances of people on these forums being very unfriendly to others' channeling, and I also have come to the conclusion it's not welcome here. Again: that is fine if that's the case. If that isn't the case, and other channeling is welcome, then perhaps we need to talk about how we greet the posting of other's channeling in this forum.

I say all this with love. ❤️

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 6
  • PRIEST
Maureen
5 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

If another channel's channeling is welcome here, then why do you greet such an example of another's channeling with "This is why I trust only Troy's channeling and why I'm on TLE and no other channeling site?" Perhaps this wasn't intentional, but from the outside, it reads as an admonishment and a shaming of Petra for posting another's channeling on this site.

@Becca the Student, this was intentional and not meant to shame anyone. It's honesty about my opinion and a personal preference that I have refined through my (personal) studies over the years. I didn't stumble onto TLE. I chose, and continue to choose, to be here because of everything I've learned, and everything I know, ...and I'm still learning. The learning never stops. I know there are others here who have different opinions about channels and other studies of interest and I don't feel shamed by them so why would they be shamed by me or my opinion. We are all at different stages and points in our journeys, each with our own perspectives. There is no right way or wrong way only one's personal way through choice, application, learning, and so on, and so forth. If you read further I posted a clarifying comment to Petra. 

23 hours ago, Maureen said:

@petra, channeling by others is welcomed here, by Troy and by many students, if it is credited as being from another channel, but for those us students who feel a responsibility to validate, validate, validate, it's often received as onerous as it feels as if there's now yet another new load that needs to be examined, that needs to be validated. It may not be visible to others just how much effort a few of us, perhaps many of us, already put into validating Troy's work, but it's happening, all the time. So, when I see yet another channel's information (other than Troy's), and I see new students claiming half-baked theories about the teachings without doing their homework (searching the site for more information, having sessions with Michael via Troy), the (new) work can seem daunting.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Becca the Student
1 hour ago, Maureen said:

@Becca the Student, this was quite intentional and not meant to shame anyone. It's honesty about my opinion and a personal preference that I have refined through my (personal) studies over the years. I didn't stumble onto TLE. I chose, and continue to choose, to be here because of everything I've learned, and everything I know, ...and I'm still learning. The learning never stops. I know there are others here who have different opinions about channels and other studies of interest and I don't feel shamed by them so why would they be shamed by me or my opinion. We are all at different stages and points in our journeys, each with our own perspectives. There is no right way or wrong way only one's personal way through choice, application, learning, and so on, and so forth. If you read further I posted a clarifying comment to Petra. 

When I said "perhaps this wasn't intentional" I was saying "perhaps the shaming wasn't intentional." Which I'm glad to see you clarify it wasn't.

I did indeed read the clarifying post, but I still understand Petra feeling attacked. Look, I don't actively seek out other channeling either; I also find Troy to be the most accurate, and am plenty happy working to validate his work through other means. I don't have a horse in this race. I'm simply saying from an outside perspective, the way you phrased your opinion made it sound like you were shaming Petra for posting another's channeling. Your subsequent clarification didn't do much to dissuade that view -- in fact it only highlighted why it could be perceived as shaming: "for those us students who feel a responsibility to validate, validate, validate, it's often received as onerous" in light of your original post reads as both "you, Petra, are not one of those students who feels a responsibility to validate" and "channeling from others' is received as onerous on this site" (reading "those of us" as representative of the site as a whole). Like I said, I fully understand if this was not what was meant, but I also want to recognize that Petra's hurt is coming from an understandable place, too. 

Again, I'm not trying to shame you, or admonish you in particular. You can ask why others should feel shamed, and I can't answer for others. The reason why your opinion in particular may hold more weight is because you are such a valued, loved, core member within this community -- and thus your opinions matter to others -- but my original point was less about you specifically. As a whole, we are all individually responsible for establishing the atmosphere in this community, and it is clear that people do feel shamed here when posting other channeling: people have stated as such in these forums, and some have left the community because of it. If this is not the intention within the community, then the first step we as a community need to recognize is that this is indeed the effect we have, and to decide if we want to change our collective behavior.

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 3