Past lives in France and Atlantis

Martha

This content was originally received and posted on January 8, 2011.

Standard caveat about whackadoodle applies.

QUESTION: Can you tell me about a past life (that you have not already) that has resonance to my current life?

MEntity: Although the resonance has not been activated, yet, Vectors do appear to be in place for resonance with a life in approximately 17,000 BCE, in an area now known as France, when great effort was made to document how life was influenced by contact with non-terrestrial, multi-dimensional Beings. Although your Personality at that time was from a different, more advanced tribal grouping, along with others from the same tribal grouping, he lent tools, skills, and structure for this documentation process that has now come to be some of the most "famous" cave drawings from the past. We would think that a series of events involving caves, hand-drawings, or illustrations of some sort might be indications that this past is coming into resonance. The resonance would come from what we see as the direction you are going in this life for documenting extraordinary ideas, experiences, etc., in symbolic ways.

QUESTION: Can you tell me about a past life where I was creatively fulfilled as a musician?

MEntity: Based on your records, the life that fits that description the best is one in which your Essence's Personality, about 35,000 years ago during a long study-visit to what is known mythologically as "Atlantis," invented an instrument that was a combination of strings with spheres that would roll or bounce on the strings to create music. We do not think this instrument remains, or is commonly known, but the music this instrument could produce from various events was found to be extraordinarily fulfilling. At the time, it was shared as a means to "extract the music from movement," so that even a simple walk, or a ride on a horse, would produce music from the spheres that bounced and rolled across the strings. Think of a kind of encased dulcimer with marbles and this might give a crude idea of what this instrument was.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

• ARTISAN

February's Mystery Links reference some of this content, so I dug it out of archives and posted it on Martha's behalf.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 6

On 1/29/2021 at 12:59 PM, Janet said:

February's Mystery Links reference some of this content, so I dug it out of archives and posted it on Martha's behalf.

Thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

On 1/29/2021 at 2:38 PM, Connor said:

Multi-dimensional beings? What the heck? That could use some followup.

@Martha, can I include this material in Our Origins?

Yes, feel free to include any of my content. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4