TLEtv - We Are Here, Now - Episode 00

DianeHB

It was so well done! I felt a sense of intimacy and community with everyone on the show and in chat that can be missing when we interact via text. The production values were excellent too!

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 3
AnnaD

I watched this yesterday as the archived recording. I commented on Facebook TLE last night that I loved that there were two ways of communicating with people: listening to each panelist talk and then hearing the panelists discuss the issue, and the conversation was natural and inclusive. And then being able to read the immediate response and feedback from those of us watching and listening from home, was a thrill. It was such an inclusive, stimulating and natural conversation. I wished that I had watched it live so that I could participate more. 

The content mix was interesting and you managed to keep the topics coming even as they were being explored further. It is just great to be involved and to participate in real time in conversations of a TLE nature with Old and Mature souls on topics that we care about. Thank you to everyone, it was so good to hear from you and see you. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2
petra

Thank You "ALL" who made the 00 TLEtv happen. One, not small thing that it did, was that now my family and friends had an inside look up-close about my beloved TLE, cause they actually watched it.

My husband Gary, who would not spend his time to read here on TLE, but liked when I read to him as his evening entertainment/learning, loves TLEtv, as an Artisan he gets more intrigued by visuals and sound, instead of dry reading, I never achieved to have him interested for 1 and a half hour, but TLEtv did, so Bravo to that!

A suggestion from me would be, to have also students that do not want to be seen, or have not the equipment to participate visually, just on the phone, as the student of the month, or however it was called.

And of course it was heartwarming to see and hear you all💞 and how much I miss the real meal deal of being with you!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2

I enjoyed every bit of this, and at the same time, it was really long to watch all at once.  Shorter pieces--each separate segment as a piece--might be better.  But you did a lovely job.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1
Patty

Watched this from Patreon (if you haven’t yet, sign up guys!) and LOVED every second! It totally made my week! 

@Troy was so cute, right out the gate, and I thought it was adorable the first time he asked, “Panelists, what do you think of that?” 😃

Really liked it a lot when @Bobby Keating read the questions/comments from the chat, because it gave an added layer of professionalism. I’m convinced he was a news anchor in a recent past life! 
Not sure what @Caitlin uses to project those stars above the headboard, but I was entranced. I also appreciated her commentary. 

@Connor was on point with all the TLE facts, and @Rosario added a much needed global perspective. 
@Leela Corman was fascinating, as ever,  and an excellent first spotlight. @Amanda did an awesome job on the back end, and the banners and comment bubbles were a nice touch. @Delphi news headlines were super pertinent and interesting, and I’m sure @BrianW did a great job “managing” the peanut gallery (all of whom were super interesting from my vantage point a few days later). 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • Janet unfeatured this topic
Miizle

Oooh so this is what's been happening lately! How very, very cool!!!

I love the format! Haven't watched the whole thing yet but certainly will and will watch the other episodes for sure.... HOW GREAT to see you all, you are all so beautiful O_O
@Troy I didn't even get through a minute before i had to pause to process my overwhelm of your CUTENESS, i just had to laugh and cry, you are so lovely and shine like a massive quirky diamond through eons and onward. 💗

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1