Bogi

I love watching other people painting on youtube.

So many beautiful stuff out there, people painting, writing, composing music......

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
Diane
4 hours ago, Bogi said:

I love watching other people painting on youtube.

Me too, it is so relaxing.

I started watercolour painting last April during the pandemic. I follow a number of artists and really enjoy the lessons that are available on line.

Diane Antone, an artist in Poullinane, France said that people in need of healing and meditative painting find her. She has some really relaxing youtube videos.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Bogi
20 minutes ago, Diane said:

Me too, it is so relaxing.

I started watercolour painting last April during the pandemic. I follow a number of artists and really enjoy the lessons that are available on line.

Diane Antone, an artist in Poullinane, France said that people in need of healing and meditative painting find her. She has some really relaxing youtube videos.

I think if there is one thing that is good about quarantine, it moved more people onto the online scene. Both on the giving and on the receiving end. It kind of feels like uniting humanity.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • PRIEST
Maureen
1 hour ago, Bogi said:

I think if there is one thing that is good about quarantine, it moved more people onto the online scene. Both on the giving and on the receiving end. It kind of feels like uniting humanity.

@Bogi, yes, if the Internet is Old Soul technology -- we've found our medium (that's a bit of a pun 😉 ). I found Troy and TLE hosts, the Democratic Convention, and the U.S. Inauguration to be profoundly intimate in ways that would not have been possible if we all weren't sharing the experience, together, online. ✨💞✨

I wrote this after experiencing the Democratic Convention in August 2020:

I watched the whole Democratic National Convention – all the way through. It was brilliant. They should all be proud. As I watched, I was trying to figure out one of the reasons why it was working out so well and, as I did that, I imagined watching other conventional conventions on TV and how they made me feel.

The old way, observing others on TV in a convention hall, made me feel as if I was on the outside looking in — included, but just as an observer. The energy and the intimacy were generated in that one large convention hall with the focus point being the center of the room. You could see the energy build during the convention with physical contact, conversation, etc., but it was expressed mainly bi-directionally between the crowd and center stage like half the spokes of a wheel the size of a convention center hall.

With the new way, I felt that all of the viewers tuning in were now the new audience, the new generation, and everyone who spoke was speaking directly to us. It was expanded and inclusive and multi-directional like the spokes of a very large wheel radiating outside the hall to wherever on Earth you were tuned in. I felt an intimacy and an immediacy that just wasn’t possible with the old way — and the intimacy stretched across the country including everyone who tuned in. Hell, it came all the way to Canada.

There was a sense of shared intimacy like I’ve never experienced before. They underlined this by leaving the convention center at the end of the speeches and walking outside to share space with people who had randomly shown up in the parking lot in their cars with masks on!! Then the fire works were lit which has the universal appeal of reaching high into the night sky celebrating the possibilities and including anyone who can see the display from far away.

So, the focus went from being hall centred inwards towards a stage at the centre to being outward focused with a more inclusive, loving connection with everyone across the country — and around the world if you chose to tune in.

What a fabulous experience, for all.

This is what Michael had to say about the Internet in a MICHAEL SPEAKS 2014 Year in Review on December 27, 2014

The Internet acts as a kind of neural pathway among Humans, and it can strengthen healthy pathways or strengthen unhealthy pathways.

What you "put out there" matters.

This is not to say that one should only post sweet nothings, platitudes, doe-eyed kittens or "grumpy cats," but that what you "put out there" matters.

This matters, not so much because of what is received or how it is received, but in how these reinforce and reflect your own neural pathways.

What you "put out there" reinforces and reflects your pathways.

YOUR pathways.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 3
Jeroen

What a stunningly beautiful painting. One of the things I did during the pandemic was spend time and search for musicians and artists who create beautiful works. There are so many out there. I am often surprised that people who create the most beautiful work are not as well known throughout the world.

I have been listening to quite a bit of music from a musician Eivør Pálsdóttir of the Faroe Islands. Her music resonates with me quite a bit. I found out recently that she paints to. She made this beautiful painting of a Raven, one of my favorite animals. You can watch her create this painting in the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/104957091587/posts/10157979437431588/

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Bogi

@Maureen

13 hours ago, Maureen said:

This matters, not so much because of what is received or how it is received, but in how these reinforce and reflect your own neural pathways.

What you "put out there" reinforces and reflects your pathways.

YOUR pathways.

There was a time when I was intimidated by the internet. All this exposure. Of course, you can choose what you put out there. You can decide what you share and what you do not share.

But it was only in the last few years, when I started getting more comfortable with all of it. Recently, about last year, I was beginning to feel that I can express myself more comfortable without fearing to be judged.

@Jeroen

7 hours ago, Jeroen said:

One of the things I did during the pandemic was spend time and search for musicians and artists who create beautiful works. There are so many out there. I am often surprised that people who create the most beautiful work are not as well known throughout the world.

I agree, it is just crazy how many people create the most beautiful stuff, and they are unknown to the public. Sometimes I just go to instragram, and watch people draw or cook something.

It is just nice that people have these platforms to express themselves. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Luciana Flora
26 minutes ago, Bogi said:

There was a time when I was intimidated by the internet. All this exposure. Of course, you can choose what you put out there. You can decide what you share and what you do not share.

But it was only in the last few years, when I started getting more comfortable with all of it. Recently, about last year, I was beginning to feel that I can express myself more comfortable without fearing to be judged.

You know it’s interesting .. but I’ve always had a completely different view of the internet ..

Because in my view I am much more exposed to judgment outside the internet .. I already felt judged on account of anxiety without having to say a word ..

At that moment in post this post .. no one is seeing my body .. no one is seeing if I am nervous .. no one is seeing if I am laughing alone or shaking my leg .. no one is seeing possible signs of andssiety in my body. .

These signs appear even though I didn't want to show them ..

On the internet I have much more control than showing r than not showing ..

However, when I am very sanseous, it is also used on the internet through the repetition of subjects that make me anxious.

but ironically i always felt much less exposed on the internet .. exactly because nobody sees the signs of anxiety in my body .. IoI 
Mais sobre o texto originalÉ necessário fornecer o texto original para ver mais informações sobre a tradução

• LIKE/LOVE 6