TruthLoveEnergy

ALERT: OLD vs NEW TLE Subscriptions

Troy

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

OLD VS NEW TLE SUPPORT SUBSCRIPTIONS

As most of you know, I moved away from the clunky old option for members to support TLE long ago and have moved to a much more old-soul friendly service called PATREON. I announced this in the past and sent out instructions for cancelling your TLE Subscriptions and how to move over to Patreon, but I just wanted to make sure everyone has this information. 

The OLD method has been shut down and will not renew. HOWEVER, you may still have to go into PayPal to completely stop your subscription so that it does not automatically renew.

HOW TO ENSURE OLD SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE CANCELLED

Click Profile

Click Pre-approved payments under "Payment settings".

Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel, and click Cancel.

Follow the instructions to cancel the agreement.

HOW TO BE A NEW PATREON MEMBER:

Go to https://www.patreon.com/TruthLoveEnergy
Choose a tier and its perks!
Subscribe!

You are all set!

Thank you all again for any and all support, whether through patreon, your appointments, your activity here, your volunteering... everything. Thank you.

Troy & TLE

• LIKE/LOVE 2

At some point will we not be able to get in the site?  Because I've been wanting to get to this for months and it's seriously freaks me out just to see the list of steps.  I've been deterred from attempting to find a session slot because of this.  I know this is lame but I just can't. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

• ARTISAN

@Wendy Subscriptions have absolutely nothing to do with accessing the site or purchasing sessions. 

A subscription is a method of providing some extra financial support for Troy and there are a few benefits you get from subscribing. But subscriptions are and always have been optional.

Anyone can purchase a session. Just click on Services and select "Schedule a session." 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
1 hour ago, Wendy said:

At some point will we not be able to get in the site?  Because I've been wanting to get to this for months and it's seriously freaks me out just to see the list of steps.  I've been deterred from attempting to find a session slot because of this.  I know this is lame but I just can't. 

Oh noooo, Wendy! LOL, Patreon is a just way to help support me and the general expenses of the community and a way to set up a regular way to donate for the many group and public events and various creative projects going on, but they are totally voluntary, as Janet described. They have nothing to do with access to TLE or to any individual appointments or services. I just assumed everyone knew that, but now I realize that I should have made that clear. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will edit my original post to make sure others don't get freaked out or panic! Don't worry. No one ain't goin' nowhere! lol

• LIKE/LOVE 2

@Troy and @Janet thanks for letting me know this.  I thought that was the only way to pay for anything TLE now!  I was regretting that I whined about this but now I'm glad I did!  I had a subscription from the beginning of my time here and do want to support you, so will get to this when I can manage creating another login/account!  I can't believe how daunting that feels to me.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 6:56 AM, Wendy said:

so will get to this when I can manage creating another login/account!  I can't believe how daunting that feels to me.

I broke down and ordered a user name/password log notebook today. Up to now I've been using the envelope from a birthday card that must be 6 or 7 years old by now. There are scribbles all over it, and I *still* don't have everything written down.

I know you're not supposed to do that, but I'm getting of an age when my brothers or my nieces will need them in order to shut things down or to gain access to my financial records in case something happens to me. And of course, to let my internet contacts know when I walk on.