The TLE Archives

Janet

petra

@Janet  Thank You  Thank You 💖

You are a precious PEARL, to our little community, as Michael would put it.

Each sentence from You above brought me to tears.

I could say so much more about You and how grateful I am to have Your Grace unfolding here, for now I just say I have a crush on Artisan-cast Artisans!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 16
Luciana Flora

Great!! I loved that. I think it should be interesting for a future personality to read our sessions.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • ARTISAN
Janet

Apparently there are those who are concerned about what I said about including info about the contributors in the archives.

The blurbs about each contributor contain only this: the profile name of the contributor, a copy of the profile photo the contributor uses here (which often doesn't show a person), and the contributor's Cadre, Entity, Soul Age and Level, Role and Casting. In other words, nothing that isn't already 100% public because it is included on this website. 

Oh, and by "contributor," I mean people who have posted a personal session here on TLE. If you haven't posted a session with Michael content, you won't be identified in the archives, even by profile name.

A tip: if you have posted something on this site that contains material that personally identifies you, and you don't want anyone else to know that it's you, perhaps you should update what you have posted. The internet is an archive all its own.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 3
DianeHB

Thank you so much, @Janet! I was hoping we could get some private sessions published or something so they live on. I want my sessions to be found by a future lifetime!!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 12
Jeroen

Thank you, Janet. I would like for my future selves to find my personal sessions. I can imagine they would be quite excited to find and read those sessions. I still have several personal sessions I have not posted but will plan to do so.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Connie Stansell-Foy
On 2/11/2021 at 12:43 PM, DianeHB said:

Thank you so much, @Janet! I was hoping we could get some private sessions published or something so they live on. I want my sessions to be found by a future lifetime!!! 

Ditto! Considering some of the questions I have asked/intend to ask, I'm hoping these sessions will be helpful to future me.

@Janet I don't think I knew how to post my profile when I received it. I know I put it in my personal status, and it's on my TLE profile. Can you pull it from there, or should I post it in the Personal Sessions blog (or a new one)?

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • ARTISAN
Janet

@Connie Stansell-Foy If you are a contributor, you will be mentioned with Cadre/Entity, Soul Age/Level, Role/Casting. That info should help identify you to future you. Remember that other profile info (e.g., Goal, Attitude) is specific to this lifetime, but future you should be able to ask for and receive the info if it is relevant. In other words, no need to post your profile beyond what is already on the site. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WARRIOR
Bobby
12 hours ago, Janet said:

@Connie Stansell-Foy If you are a contributor, you will be mentioned with Cadre/Entity, Soul Age/Level, Role/Casting. That info should help identify you to future you. Remember that other profile info (e.g., Goal, Attitude) is specific to this lifetime, but future you should be able to ask for and receive the info if it is relevant. In other words, no need to post your profile beyond what is already on the site. 

Can you imagine how funny it would be to hear Michael describe to a future you what a past you looked like on the then TLE due to the fact that you used an avatar instead of a photo of yourself?

MEntity:  We don't really have a good description of what "you" looked like then but we can say that "you" were a "cat."   LOL

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 15
BrianW

@Janet

If I recall, there was a transcript where future @Martha was going back and forth as to whether she was "Martha" or "Troy" in this life, based on the overleaves. For those that have it, could we include Raw # as well, since that doesn't change from lifetime to lifetime either? It might be a more conclusive way of determining who "we" are once "we" have our Cadre / Entity, Soul Age/Level and Role / Casting. We might want to give ourselves the hint that the Level might have increased since then (ie, Old 4 -> Old 5)

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • ARTISAN
Janet

@BrianW No. I'm not even going there. Anyone in the future looking back for TLE info will have access to Michael to figure things out if needed. The archives are primarily a repository for Troy's work. Everything else is just gravy.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
petra

@BrianW  In a way my post of all the sessions I had about TLE-members and put into a sheet, where you find yourself too, there I included all the Essence traits that will not change over time:

Our Ancient Essence Connections Petra's Essence & TLRers + more

Entry posted by petra in Our Ancient Essence Connections Petra's Essence & TLEers + more · December 24, 2020

This link below will take you into the past.

All channeled by Troy

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fWaGeUU35Cek7viGob2Uk6LOn2BzkEXrPvDT4SNLA_Q/edit?usp=sharing

It is a start into the direction you were thinking of!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
  • THANK YOU! 1
petra

Thank You @ClaireC  for showing your appreciation for the most expensive chart/sheet here on TLE. I had to do it, the future will tell when we find it back how useful, playful, insightful it will be, in finding out who was who. The seeds are planted!!!

Using this moment effectively, those of you who have still not messaged me about your lifetime count, please PM me, or @Troy and TLE staff make a space to include it into our Profile here on TLE + Grand Cycles, ( which of course each one of you have to add) and I go through all of you again to fill it into the chart.

THANK YOU

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • ARTISAN
Janet
On 2/11/2021 at 1:43 PM, DianeHB said:

I was hoping we could get some private sessions published or something so they live on.

The private sessions are one of the most valuable resources on TLE. They prevent people from needing to ask the same questions over and over, so that new material can be obtained and follow-up and validation are possible. 

One thing I want to make clear, since I have had at least one hint that it's not clear: member contributions will be included in the Archives ONLY if they have Michael content. The primary purpose of the archive is preserve a backup of Michael's teaching via Troy. Any usefulness for future versions of TLE members in finding themselves is just a happy byproduct. I figured that if private session content were included, the contributors should receive credit. And so I decided on the tiny bit of extra work to collect just a little info about the contributor beyond profile name. 

Barring internet apocalypse, I do not doubt that some version of EVERYTHING on this site will be accessible in the future, given that things tend to never disappear on the internet even when you want them to disappear. However, only postings with Michael content will be in the archives transferred to document. 

P.S. If you have posted Michael content ONLY in a comment somewhere, and not as a forum topic or blog entry, guess what? I likely won't find it for the archives. I simply cannot scroll through sometimes huge conversations to find tidbits. So ... post those tidbits in comments ... but make sure they also have their own forum topic or blog entry with a title and perhaps some tags as well. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10