French students?

Jean-François Lozevis

A selfish question: is there any French person on this forum? I feel pretty almost alone in France as a Michael student. I know only one other French woman who knows Michael.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

I am Brazilian and here I think nobody knows Michael .. I just found a site about Michael in Portuguese ... and I think he is swimming because he has been under construction for years ... but I have not visited for a while. .

The site is for a Brazilian but he does not live in Brazil .. In Brazil practically nobody knows .. and as an active student I think I only exist myself .. as a Brazilian living in Brazil .. IoI ... I think I really am the only one .. IoI

• LIKE/LOVE 6

I'm Bulgarian and I'm the only one on TLE from here.  Maybe even the only Eastern European. Or at least the only one active. Besides my mom and my sister with whom I've talked about Michael I don't think there are any other Personality Michael students here. I've wondered whether some TLE-ers may have concurrents in my country, or at least other fragments from the first three Cadres. I think the latter must be true because we usually form Agreements wth those that have a close enough mathematical connection to us and it seems to me like it would be rare that an Essence would choose to incarnate in  a region that is lacking such connections. The people with whom we form relationships and bonds are very often from our own Cadre or those close to it and maybe almost always from the same Energy Ring, at least based on what I've observed from other people's sessions. All Essences within our Energy Ring are actually students of Michael, but most of the Personalities aren't, not in every life.

Edited by Marigold
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

tenor.gif

I think I'm the only active spanish-speaking student here!! 😄  (I was born and live in Lima, Perú) ❤️

also, haven't found other peruvian M students (though I'm sure they are)

there is a fair amount of conversation on the enneagram, transpersonal, gestalt, jungian psychology and related teachings,

but almost none on channeling and all our metaphysical goodies

here I feel the average soul age is Mature, with baby/young pockets and religious imprinting. many teachings are colored in too much ritual, religious or shamanic packaging for my taste

...that's why I naturally gravitated to Michael and TLE, simple, clear, applicable.

I'm so used to the Teachings in English that it honestly feels a bit strange to try and discuss them in spanish haha..

but I've interweaved some "Michael" into my classes and therapies with my peruvian clients...

shared some quotable stuff and they like it ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

No Rosario....not only are we in the same C/E we are also both native Spanish speakers....I was born in Cuba, so Spanish is my first language....my family imigrated to the USA when I was 12 so my Spanish is not as good as yours but I am fluent, just not College professor fluent and I learned Italian with my hubby....Como estas Rosario? Todo bien? Saludos 💃🏻🕺🍾 and I am an old soul in USA where most are young, so annoying....Michael says I have  appx 50 lives left, had 200 already....not sure if I can survive 50....🧐🧐🧐🤪😜

Not sure why I am writing this must be the Wine 🥂 Salud....Love ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Thanks Jean-François. I was wondering  if (and hoping) there were in France someone channeling Michaels. From your answer, it seems not. I am French but from Quebec. My ancesters came from France at around 1660, both side. According to Michaels/Troy, I was there in those years they settled in Quebec but as Hennepin 🙂  

• LIKE/LOVE 5

I'm a native French speaker but like @Johanne I'm from Canada.

I want to learn Spanish but so far I've been too lazy to really get started. 😓 I barely remember anything from my high school classes but I got myself some books for beginners.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

• 6 months later...