Do older souls mostly bond with other older souls?

Manshuk

Shower thought. Since Old souls are mostly repaying karma rather than creating, and tend to focus on nurturing already existing spiritual connections instead of creating new ones, I think it's pretty safe to assume that whoever you feel a strong bond to (whether it's tribond stuff, a shit ton of past lives together, links, support circle, and all) is at least Mature. I don't know how a Young soul could bond well with older souls, except perhaps early Mature souls who are still somewhat young in their demeanour because they're just dipping into Mature, and Infant and Baby souls, I think, mostly bond within that window. I don't think they have the capacity to relate to Mature and Old souls yet. 

I have no idea how much truth there is to that thought though, it'd be interesting to discuss. For example that would mean that the girl who triggered the first big boom of my creativity must be an older soul manifesting young. If it was the case it wouldn't be surprising, since even freaking Macron is old and yet he's the least old-looking 5th old I've ever seen, lol. What do you think. Any example is welcome. 

Edited by Manshuk
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
Cong

I asked the question about Macron because I recognized something in him, not because of what he did or not did, but because of an intuition that bypassed logic. In a way I knew he's a rare old soul in the center stage of world politics. I remember Michael did make it clear that he didn't manifest his true soul age. He's manifesting young to mature.

Of all the people I ever asked because I felt there are some connections, the "youngest" is mature 5, and the oldest is old 7. Besides maybe 2-3 people, all of them are old souls. I believe Michael said that you can typically get along with people who are +/- 7 levels of your own soul age. Too big of a gap can create tensions. Of the essences you're really close to, I mean the ETs, cadence mates and task companions, I typically see no more than +/- 1 level of soul ages, although I believe Michael said you can have up to +/- 3 levels gap with you ET.

Old souls do have the capacity to understand people of much younger soul ages, and they can potentially utilize all the positive poles of each soul age they have experienced. Being at a teaching soul age and a soul age that aims at wholeness, Old souls are fairly inclusive and are more likely to experiment building new bonds with unfamiliar souls. But I think it's fair to say that the people you have ancient bonds with are within similar soul age level, and they are more likely to embrace the authentic you.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • PRIEST
Maureen
19 minutes ago, Cong said:

Old souls do have the capacity to understand people of much younger soul ages, and they can potentially utilize all the positive poles of each soul age they have experienced. Being at a teaching soul age and a soul age that aims at wholeness, Old souls are fairly inclusive and are more likely to experiment building new bonds with unfamiliar souls. But I think it's fair to say that the people you have ancient bonds with are within similar soul age level, and they are more likely to embrace the authentic you.

@Cong yes, right on!!!  

@Manshuk, I can think of many examples. I'll give you a couple of personal ones.

My sister Diane's oldest son is a delightful Young 7 Scholar-cast King from C5E4. I'm Old 7 and I've shared 72 lives with him. Diane is Old 6 and she's shared 98 lives with him. Diane also acts as his surrogate Essence Twin as he doesn't have one. Interestingly, his wife is also an Old Soul. She's an Old 3 Scholar-cast Server from C2E5. 

Also, my father was a Mature 5 Sage-cast Sage from C3E2. We're Heart Links who have shared 119 lives together.  Here's an excerpt from my blog entry My Father and Me.

Maureen:  What was it that "made him" so aware and wise then?

MEntity:  You.

Maureen:  Me?  In what way?

MEntity:   We would not describe it as having "made him," but this fragment seems to have been interested in a lifetime that would encourage a sustained consciousness, and your presence helped encourage this. Your antics, questions, concerns, etc. helped this younger soul use every wit about him to offer perspective that would work for the evolving awareness and awakening of a 7th Level Old Soul.

Maureen:  That is making me cry Michael

MEntity:   Most younger soul caretakers who opt for an older soul child tend to do so for the sake of advancing their own capacity for love, truth, and beauty.

MEntity:  This is, inherently, not a selfish thing, but one that tends to be mutually beneficial, as the efforts made to sustain consciousness are then helpful for the child who is awakening to his or her own soul age.

Maureen:  I can see that – thank you Michael. It's brought back so many feelings to me.

MEntity:  Our evolution together as Sentience can seem so complicated and complex, but it is fairly simple and beautiful in the long run.

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 4
Heidi

"MEntity:   Most younger soul caretakers who opt for an older soul child tend to do so for the sake of advancing their own capacity for love, truth, and beauty."

This fits for the answer Michael gave on my own parents who were 4th and 7th level Mature:

"The Server and the Scholar wanted a teacher.  You agreed to be that teacher, even if only on levels obvious to Essence.  Personality shied a bit away from standing as a teacher for the parents, but your choices and behavior have allowed for the teaching to be experienced, regardless.'

My children are also older in soul age than my husband and I, and I can vouch for wanting to learn and grow through them in that way, by helping them first in their own learning and growing. 

The support in evolution, whether between friends, families, or our own caretakers is something so beautiful to me.

Edit: phone wouldn't let me quote @Maureen

🙂

Edited by Heidi
  • LIKE/LOVE 18
Luciana Flora
50 minutes ago, Heidi said:

"MEntity:   Most younger soul caretakers who opt for an older soul child tend to do so for the sake of advancing their own capacity for love, truth, and beauty."

This fits for the answer Michael gave on my own parents who were 4th and 7th level Mature:

"The Server and the Scholar wanted a teacher.  You agreed to be that teacher, even if only on levels obvious to Essence.  Personality shied a bit away from standing as a teacher for the parents, but your choices and behavior have allowed for the teaching to be experienced, regardless.'

My children are also older in soul age than my husband and I, and I can vouch for wanting to learn and grow through them in that way, by helping them first in their own learning and growing. 

The support in evolution, whether between friends, families, or our own caretakers is something so beautiful to me.

Edit: phone wouldn't let me quote @Maureen

🙂

In my family I am the oldest in soul age .. if the intention was to teach my family something .. I think something went wrong .. IoI

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 9
petra

I think that older Souls would like mostly to bond with older Souls because it brings comfort in certain ways, but very often the learning and teaching, even when uncomfortable, is more accelerated with relationships with other Soul Ages.

I was born to a family of Young and late Baby Souls, Michael told me my Essence wanted to set me up for "permanent rebellion" and boy have we succeeded.

• LIKE/LOVE 21
  • LOL 2
Connie Stansell-Foy
On 2/14/2021 at 4:03 PM, Luciana Flora said:

In my family I am the oldest in soul age .. if the intention was to teach my family something .. I think something went wrong .. IoI

Learning and teaching are not always comfortable or easy. Don't be too quick to decide something went wrong; it may not be as successful as desired, but I'll bet they *are* learning from you.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Luciana Flora
5 hours ago, Connie Stansell-Foy said:

Learning and teaching are not always comfortable or easy. Don't be too quick to decide something went wrong; it may not be as successful as desired, but I'll bet they *are* learning from you.

I understand what you mean ... but in the case of my family, I really doubt anyone is learning anything from me ..

I was never seen by them as someone who can teach something .. I was always seen as the "problematic" person who needs help all the time ..

Someone who would probably repeat some year at school (as my father already told me that he believed and was surprised that I completed my studies without having to do any school year again). Or a surprise that I won't be fired from work (My mother used to say that if I spoke to my boss as I spoke to her I would be fired ... and when I finally got a job, I was afraid of being fired .. IoI ..

my brother once said that if he was stupid like me nobody would tell him to do anything .. so no .. i don't think they are learning anything from me .. IoI

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • 2 weeks later...
bianca_the_storyteller333
On 2/14/2021 at 12:57 PM, Manshuk said:

Shower thought. Since Old souls are mostly repaying karma rather than creating, and tend to focus on nurturing already existing spiritual connections instead of creating new ones, I think it's pretty safe to assume that whoever you feel a strong bond to (whether it's tribond stuff, a shit ton of past lives together, links, support circle, and all) is at least Mature. I don't know how a Young soul could bond well with older souls, except perhaps early Mature souls who are still somewhat young in their demeanour because they're just dipping into Mature, and Infant and Baby souls, I think, mostly bond within that window. I don't think they have the capacity to relate to Mature and Old souls yet. 

I have no idea how much truth there is to that thought though, it'd be interesting to discuss. For example that would mean that the girl who triggered the first big boom of my creativity must be an older soul manifesting young. If it was the case it wouldn't be surprising, since even freaking Macron is old and yet he's the least old-looking 5th old I've ever seen, lol. What do you think. Any example is welcome. 

We are all people , and despite soul ages we can get along if we have the intention to do so ..... Funny story that illustrates this is the Ultra conservative Baby Soul Musician Pat Boone Becoming friends with the Hell raising Metal Singer Ozzy Obsorne while they were neighbors with each other  ... He had such an impression on Pat that he himself decided to try and record a metal themed album in his Baby Boomer Crooner style to a hilarious effect . There are lots of unbalanced and unhealthy Old souls , just because a person is older doesn't mean they are nicer people , and just because someone is younger in soul age does it mean they are inconsiderate and incompetent , if they were taught respect they would understand that even if something is different than them it has the right to exist .

The best people of any soul age in my opinion are those focusing on there goals , and what they came to learn and minding there own business !!!

• LIKE/LOVE 1