TruthLoveEnergy

Stumbled upon this interesting looking channeled chart about grand cycles

kees berg

• PRIEST
13 hours ago, kees berg said:

https://bigpicturequestions.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Report2-GrandCycles.pdf

Maybe someone already uploaded this on the forum.

I thought it was interesting to share ūüôā¬†

Please note:  TLE is an archive and study group of Michael material channeled by Troy Tolley. As always, @kees berg, please make sure you give accreditation to anything you share on TLE. You are welcome to share whatever you want in your personal blogs, in discussions, or in a forum marked clearly as information from other channels. As Troy is the host and resident channel the only work that should be uploaded to this forum is Troy's work with Michael. Thank you!!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• ARTISAN

Too bad this "scholarly" article doesn't reference the source of her Michael quotes other than the intro from Shepherd's glossary. (We still need one of those here on TLE.) 

There are exact quotes in her article from Michael material on this site, and I recognize many of the Grand Cycle life forms from sessions posted here on TLE. So, it seems rather dishonest to attach a blurb about licensing that says the work is her own. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Th author of that document, Ulla Sarmiento, has whole books that appear to be derivative partly from the Michael Teaching.

Although I did not know about these books until I googled her name today, she is a person known to me by email correspondence from a couple of decades ago.

Besides mentioning Shepherd in that document, I saw a footnote that credits Troy, JP Van Hulle, and Stephen Cocconi for some of the information; she does not claim it all as her own

https://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Guide-Multiverse-Picture-Questions/dp/1983061816

https://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Guide-Afterlife-Picture-Questions/dp/1099329205

https://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Guide-Relationships-Picture-Questions/dp/B08BDWYMNG

• LIKE/LOVE 8

At least there is a footnote which credits Troy, JP, and Stephen Cocconi, but it would have been better for each of the examples to be credited. There are also some errors in this person's information. For example, the chart claims the "Ewoks" were made Sentient by another Design already incarnating 'nearby,' but that is incorrect. The author got that information from Oscar's Second Grand Cycle, and in that transcript Michael actually says the Ewoks became Sentient without help. They needed help later from an older "caretaker" Design living nearby, but that was unrelated to their ensoulment.

@kees berg

Check out the forum titled "Our Grand Cycles" if you have not already. It is jam-packed with Grand Cycle Report transcripts, although it does not have them all. There are some other Grand Cycles scattered across various students' personal blogs, including my own. I'll have to cross-post my stuff into that forum soon.

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

Ulla Sarmiento appears to be one of those people who are in the "second class" of Michael Student. What do I mean by that? It is not a historical status; it is a depth-of-involvement status.

In the late 1980s, the west coast Michael channels published a quarterly magazine called "The Michael Connection". Somewhere in one of those -- if I recall correctly; I have been unable to locate it -- there was an article by JP that discusses three types of Michael Student.

The "first" type was said to be the type that actively participates on lists such as this, and perhaps attends gatherings, and at least considers themselves to be members of the "community". We recognize these people as "kin", and we welcome them into the "family", when they show up and they tell us the story of how they found the Michael Teaching and how they "recognized" it as what they had been looking for. For them, the Michael Teaching is the foundation of their belief, value, and behavior system; in their case, other ideas or teachings are added on top of, or on the perimeter of, the Michael Teaching.

The "second" type was said to be those who find something valuable in the Michael Teaching, but the Michael Teaching is not primary in their belief, value, or behavior system; it is secondary or tertiary. They borrow stuff from it, whatever works for them. They may lurk on lists such as TLE, and they might even participate occasionally, but they do not consider themselves to be "members" of the "gang". This is where I would put Ulla, because she did participate in the michaelteachings.com list a little bit for a while a couple of decades ago, and she has obviously borrowed information from it to put into her publications and onto her website subsequent to her encounter with the Michael Teaching back then; maybe she is still monitoring TLE. As I recall, she said that she was a late Level Mature Scholar; she is smart; she is well-educated; she has professional credentials; hence the research and writing to share what she is learning with the world.

The "third" type was said to be those who "hit and run", you might say. The Michael Teaching encounters them, or vice versa, and it has some impact. It adds something to their belief, value, or behavior system, but then they move on.

As the Michael Teaching (and the Die Quelle teaching) spreads around the world in years and decades to come, I suspect that the work of "second class" students will find a larger readership, and have a greater impact, than the "first class" student body has on the world in general. The Michael Teaching, and its first class students, might not always get proper credit as a prior source. (Much of the Michael Teaching itself has prior sources, unbeknownst to many students.)

Regarding the matter of properly crediting sources, I like the idea, and I ask for it in my book manuscripts, and I put the same "CC BY-NC-ND" notice on it that Ulla put on the document in the original post in this thread. However, along with that, in my books I explain that the only reason I do this, rather than dump my stuff into the "public domain", is to presumably prevent anyone else from plagiarizing my stuff verbatim, and slapping their copyright on my stuff, and thereby prevent me from further publication. Not that this would ever actually happen. It does not actually matter that I get the credit (or the blame) for my stuff, because neither I nor any commercial entity has any financial interest at stake.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 4

10 hours ago, Maureen said:

Please note:  TLE is an archive and study group of Michael material channeled by Troy Tolley. As always, @kees berg, please make sure you give accreditation to anything you share on TLE. You are welcome to share whatever you want in your personal blogs, in discussions, or in a forum marked clearly as information from other channels. As Troy is the host and resident channel the only work that should be uploaded to this forum is Troy's work with Michael. Thank you!!

Footnote: The grand cycles described in this report were independently channeled by three Michael channels: Troy Tolley, JP Van Hulle and Stephen Cocconi, who showed remarkable consistency in the types of life forms described.

that is what it saids below the doc,

So channels are not allowed to work together on this forum?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

9 hours ago, Connor said:

At least there is a footnote which credits Troy, JP, and Stephen Cocconi, but it would have been better for each of the examples to be credited. There are also some errors in this person's information. For example, the chart claims the "Ewoks" were made Sentient by another Design already incarnating 'nearby,' but that is incorrect. The author got that information from Oscar's Second Grand Cycle, and in that transcript Michael actually says the Ewoks became Sentient without help. They needed help later from an older "caretaker" Design living nearby, but that was unrelated to their ensoulment.

@kees berg

Check out the forum titled "Our Grand Cycles" if you have not already. It is jam-packed with Grand Cycle Report transcripts, although it does not have them all. There are some other Grand Cycles scattered across various students' personal blogs, including my own. I'll have to cross-post my stuff into that forum soon.

ok interesting, thanks Connor, I have checked it out, but haven't found those transcripts yet I believe. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
5 hours ago, kees berg said:

Not only is channeling from other channels welcomed, it is encouraged.  Cross-referencing and consistency across channels is really helpful for validation. We only ask that all channeling or interpretation of channeling from other sources be clearly and prominently credited. We have had a problem with keeping on top of people crediting channels or sources of interpretation properly, so TeamTLE is a little exhausted from trying to stay on top of it. It's not personal if you sensed a tone. It's just some people make it all more complicated than it has to be.

For example, you would have no idea about this, but the link you posted goes to someone who used to be a part of this community. She was vacuuming up tons of work from myself and other channels and reframing it all in ways that were wildly inaccurate and misrepresentative of Michael. We tried to address it as gracefully as we could but she insisted on continuing to take our work and reframe it in ways that were really a disservice and inconsiderate. She was very tunnel-visioned about what she wanted our work to support in her theories. I am usually very happy to see anyone's personal interpretation and extrapolation of my work with Michael, but conversations about the inaccuracies or about the work being out of context should be expected. She did not want to have those conversations. So she left the community.

Today is the first I have become aware that she took so much work from our community and has published it as her own with no clear credit to the large sections copy/pasted from other channels' work. A footnote is nice, but wow. That's a lot of stolen material now published as her own. To be honest, I would rather not be credited when the original contexts have been lost and the channeling is reframed and misrepresented.

You are good, Kees. Your post is not in any way a violation. You didn't do anything wrong at all. And it's great to have these conversations and it is prompting me to figure out a better and clearer way to ensure we credit the source of channeling or reinterpretations of channeling.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 6

Ah yea, thanks for the elaborate reply Troy. I was not aware this was the case. 

I guess I brought together some parties with this post that could be a little karmic then? Since stealing ideas without referring would be a little artificial and yea not original and respectfull towards the original author. 

I must say, Im really gratefull to rediscover this community with all the channeled materials during lockdown, since it does feel lonely sometimes as a student of Michael, especially during a lockdown. 

The origins stuff is just mind bubbling and I appreciate the exchanges being made here. 

I have little knowledge about how the whole teaching and different channels etc work with different kinds of groups around the globe, but I can imagine that at this point there must be quite some examples in which the teaching is being capitalized in ways that corrupt the teaching itself. 

Definitly keen on validating stuff myself and keeping things neat and clean so to say to prevent this from occuring. 

So thanks for the heads up and some clarification ūüôā

• LIKE/LOVE 9

• PRIEST
9 hours ago, kees berg said:

Footnote: The grand cycles described in this report were independently channeled by three Michael channels: Troy Tolley, JP Van Hulle and Stephen Cocconi, who showed remarkable consistency in the types of life forms described.

that is what it saids below the doc,

Please see Troy's note. ✨

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
2 hours ago, kees berg said:

I have little knowledge about how the whole teaching and different channels etc work with different kinds of groups around the globe, but I can imagine that at this point there must be quite some examples in which the teaching is being capitalized in ways that corrupt the teaching itself. 

Most channels work on their own these days and with their own pool of agreements/students, which is one of the reasons I love cross-referencing and sharing channeling from various channels. I am so busy channeling that I don't even read my own channeling, let alone seek out the work of others. So I like when it shows up in our community. This thread has prompted me to create an entirely new Category of Forums for known and unknown channels where we can post their work (with permission and with credit). That will help everyone with identifying and comparing sources! Thanks for being here, Kees. You are lovely.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 3

18 hours ago, Troy said:

Most channels work on their own these days and with their own pool of agreements/students, which is one of the reasons I love cross-referencing and sharing channeling from various channels. I am so busy channeling that I don't even read my own channeling, let alone seek out the work of others. So I like when it shows up in our community. This thread has prompted me to create an entirely new Category of Forums for known and unknown channels where we can post their work (with permission and with credit). That will help everyone with identifying and comparing sources! Thanks for being here, Kees. You are lovely.

Makes sense with the agreements.

I think it would be interesting and perhaps refreshing to see how that will unfold.

Thanks for having me!

And for all the work that has been put into this site.

• LIKE/LOVE 4