Altyn Tuu - Word of Baatyr

Manshuk

Something in Altai music and generally Turkic music brings me back to a time I cannot physically remember, but something quite sweet, albeit difficult and unpredictable. Wish there was a bigger heart reaction for that.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Sam K
21 minutes ago, Manshuk said:

Something in Altai music and generally Turkic music brings me back to a time I cannot physically remember, but something quite sweet, albeit difficult and unpredictable. Wish there was a bigger heart reaction for that.

Oddly enough, while I've always enjoyed it on an aesthetic level, I've never felt that particular sort of resonance with Turkic music in the past. It's been growing on me a lot recently, for some reason.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Manshuk
11 minutes ago, Sam K said:

Oddly enough, while I've always enjoyed it on an aesthetic level, I've never felt that particular sort of resonance with Turkic music in the past. It's been growing on me a lot recently, for some reason.

This is a bit of a theory here, but we are entity mates, and there are two possibilities at least: 1. picking up from energies in the entity, and 2. perhaps many more than we think from C2E6 have been repeatedly Turkic in their lifetimes, or tended to congregate to these areas, some more than others. Most people are asleep in the world, so perhaps they don't feel the resonances. Also, it's not much a group of cultures that is very well represented in today's world.  It's sort of forgotten except for being clumped up with Mongolians. Everyone nowadays, or nearly, is about East Asia or the USA, rarely anything in between. Perhaps Europe and Russia to some extent but the latter is grossly stereotyped for the most part.

Edited by Manshuk
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
Sam K
43 minutes ago, Manshuk said:

This is a bit of a theory here, but we are entity mates, and there are two possibilities at least: 1. picking up from energies in the entity, and 2. perhaps many more than we think from C2E6 have been repeatedly Turkic in their lifetimes, or tended to congregate to these areas, some more than others. Most people are asleep in the world, so perhaps they don't feel the resonances. Also, it's not much a group of cultures that is very well represented in today's world.  It's sort of forgotten except for being clumped up with Mongolians. Everyone nowadays, or nearly, is about East Asia or the USA, rarely anything in between. Perhaps Europe and Russia to some extent but the latter is grossly stereotyped for the most part.

That's true! It's hard to pick up on a resonance with a culture when you hardly ever get any exposure to it.  I suspect there is some Entity-level interaction at work, too.

I also think that lifetimes each have their own resonances with specific past lives. Other than my current one in the USA, I've also had lives that I know of in Japan, China, France, the Andes, and around the area formerly known as Thrace. In terms of the cultures in question, I feel very strong resonance with Japan, somewhat less with China and the Andes, and very little with France or Thrace. There are other aspects of my lives in those places that come through very strongly in my current life, but the cultures just don't resonate as much for whatever reason. I would imagine that changes from life to life as the perspective and focus shifts.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Manshuk
41 minutes ago, Sam K said:

I also think that lifetimes each have their own resonances with specific past lives.

Nice point! Out of the ones you mentioned I do feel something for Japan (but it's far away, early Tokugawa shogunate era and then somewhere around the Yayoi period, and specifically more in Hokkaido than any other of the four islands), medieval France (13th century?), and the Andes around the time the Conquistadors came. I wrote a whole story with mice characters that was inspired by the arrival of Pizarro even, when I was 13 or so... It was very very prominent at that time and then went silent after I finished the story. China, well, I think geographically of Dzhungaria mostly, and historically, of Kublai Khan then Ming/Qing Dynasty (probably around the time it transitioned from one to the other). And the time a bit before he became emperor. Mulan was my favourite film as a toddler and I wonder if this didn't have to do with that resonance. 

My strongest resonances have been with the Arequipa area of Peru, USSR (came in my teens, paused for 7 years and came back for some reason last year), Kazakhstan (the strongest that is going on and that I plan to act on in this lifetime) and generally Central Asia. I also feel a very sweet something for Armenia and eastern Turkey, around Mt. Ararat, which I think is my favourite mountain. It's such a passion-inducing topic. 

Edited by Manshuk
  • LIKE/LOVE 2