Michael through Stephen Cocconi on the caste system

Anirudh Ramachandran

Anirudh Ramachandran

I asked Michael for clarification on the following passage from Messages from Michael.

//The sect of Hinduism began at the time of the manifestation of the Infinite Soul through Sri Krishna. It is an ancient sect that retained much of its original wisdom until foreign intrusion, at which time it became diluted and corrupted by doubt and embellishment. One thing we do say in defense of Hinduism is that it does retain the Logos concerning the life cycles of the soul, however distorted and embellished they may be at present.

The restrictive and destructive caste system had its beginning in the nature of the Essence Roles, but rather than encouraging actual Essence manifestation, there were arbitrary codes, determined by inheritance lines, that trapped all society into a rigid and negative structure. The major distortion here is the misconception that children have the same Essence as their parents, which is obviously absurd. Look at the Overleaves and you will see that this is rarely the case.

“What about the Hindu belief that we experience souls as animals?” Corrine asked.

That is a distortion, invented for the convenience of the Brahmin class in order to bolster their power. We have told you before that animals have hive souls and that sentient beings have fragment souls capable of evolution and change. If you will remember that, you will understand.

“That might not be popular with a lot of people”, Lucy observed.

We are not conducting a popularity contest.//

Based on the translation work I did, I found that the seven roles correspond to the names of the seven saints who are said to be the founders of the Vedic religion, and the four castes represent four soul ages.

Michael confirmed that the seven saints did represent the seven roles.

Bhaaradwaaja (Server): Bearing of support

Vasishta (Artisan): Create the things that one desires

Jamadagni (Warrior): Consuming fire

Atri (Scholar): The here-er

Kashyapa (Sage): To see clearly and speak

Gautama (Priest): The light that dispels lethargy

Kaushika (King): Most excellent / best

I asked for clarification on the four castes:

Shoodra: Starting from zero

Vaishya: Certain of one's desires

Kshatriya: One who knows the playing field / battlefield

Braahmana: One who knows the soul

The latter three seemed to represent young, mature, and old. I initially thought Shoodra was baby, as infant souls wouldn't live in societies, but the "zero" could also signify infant.

Michael confirmed that it was originally infant.

I asked about the absence of baby in the caste system.

Michael said that the caste that is now known as Dalit (one who has been broken/separated) used to represent the baby souls. They are not part of the caste system officially, as they were made into "outcastes" and "untouchables".

Michael also said that baby souls face a lot of hardships after they learn their survival lessons in the infant stage. They experience famines, and most of the great wars in history up until the modern ones have been fought by them. 

I ran out of time right after this question, so I couldn't find out why and by whom they were made outcastes and untouchables in the first place. That's something for the next session.

Edited by Anirudh Ramachandran
  • LIKE/LOVE 5