TLEtv - We Are Here, Now - Episode 01 - Official Launch

Connor

Here are hyperlinks to the transcripts in which Michael comments on the potentially perilous future of Japan, which was discussed towards the end of the episode:

1: "My First Private Session" from Sam K's personal blog.

2: "Future Life in China" from Janet H's personal blog. In this transcript, Michael even invites us to seek elaboration in future exchanges.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 4
  • ARTISAN
Janet

Someone on the panel: please don't make someone transcribe all those Overleaves. Surely they are written in the script. Can someone copy and paste them here please? 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Zahra

That was awesome guys! Love the panel 😍

I wish I didn't miss it. I'll try to catch it next time 🙂

oh, is it ok that I commented there as well?

+ I had an idea about the energy report part. I think maybe it would be more convenient if you guys record it beforehand so you could pause it and share your thoughts in between. I myself get so distracted when I'm reading something aloud

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
Troy
45 minutes ago, Zahra said:

is it ok that I commented there as well?

+ I had an idea about the energy report part. I think maybe it would be more convenient if you guys record it beforehand so you could pause it and share your thoughts in between. I myself get so distracted when I'm reading something aloud

Comment everywhere!

I formatted this episode to accommodate the change from 90 minutes to 60 minutes and I feared we wouldn’t have enough time. Especially with the delivery of all of those overleaves. We learned today that we have plenty of time. The format will be improved every time we learn something works better. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
Troy
59 minutes ago, Janet said:

Someone on the panel: please don't make someone transcribe all those Overleaves. Surely they are written in the script. Can someone copy and paste them here please? 

I’ll copy and post them here and to the original thread!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
Troy

Zora Neale Hurston: American author, anthropologist, and filmmaker

OVERLEAVES: 5th mature Scholar-Cast Sage from Cadre 5, Entity 5

Alice Walker: American novelist, short story writer, poet, and social activist

OVERLEAVES: 4th Level Old Server-Cast Priest from Cadre 2, Entity 7

Toni Cade Bambara: American author, documentary film-maker, social activist and college professor

OVERLEAVES: 7th Level Mature Scholar-Cast Scholar from Cadre 2, Entity 3

Betty Davis: American funk and soul singer

OVERLEAVES: 6th Level Mature Warrior-Cast Sage from Cadre 3, Entity 6

Pam Grier: American actress

OVERLEAVES: 5th Level Mature Sage-Cast Artisan from Cadre 5, Entity 1

Lil Kim: American rapper, songwriter, and reality television personality

OVERLEAVES: 1st Level Mature Sage-Cast Artisan from Cadre 6, Entity 3

Megan Thee Stallion: American rapper, singer, and songwriter

OVERLEAVES: 1st Level Mature Artisan-Cast Warrior from Cadre 6, Entity 4

Missy Elliott: American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer

OVERLEAVES: 2nd Level Old Sage-Cast Sage from Cadre 6, Entity 5

Langston Hughes: American poet, social activist, novelist, playwright, and columnist

OVERLEAVES: 4th Level Old Scholar-Cast Sage from Cadre 3, Entity 1

James Baldwin: American novelist, playwright, essayist, poet, and activist

OVERLEAVES: 5th Level Old Scholar-Cast Sage from Cadre 2, Entity 2

Huey P. Newton: American revolutionary who, along with fellow Merritt College student Bobby Seale, co-founded the Black Panther Party

OVERLEAVES:  5th Level Old Sage-Cast Priest from Cadre 2, Entity 3

Malcolm X: African American Muslim minister and human rights activist who was a popular figure during the civil rights movement

OVERLEAVES: 5th Level Old Priest-Cast Priest from Cadre 2, Entity 3

Usher: American singer, songwriter, actor, businessman, and dancer

OVERLEAVES: 1st Level Old Artisan-Cast Sage from Cadre 1, Entity 7

Tupac Shakur: American rapper and actor

OVERLEAVES: 6th Level Mature Priest-Cast Artisan from Cadre 6, Entity 3

BEYONCE: American singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer

OVERLEAVES: 4th Level Old Artisan-Cast Sage from Cadre 6, Entity 1, playing the Muse Support Position in many lives, with the Muse focused on the theme of PERSONAL EMPOWERMENT.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 8
Jeroen

That is very generous of you, @Troy to have channeled so many profiles and of Michael for doing the work to access those. Thank you.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
Marigold
8 hours ago, Troy said:

Alice Walker: American novelist, short story writer, poet, and social activist

OVERLEAVES: 4th Level Old Server-Cast Priest from Cadre 2, Entity 7

Ugh, such a disappointment that she is an admirer of David Icke and she has picked up anti-semitism. Always painful to see an Older Soul (or anyone, for that matter but especially those who should know better) and  an Entity Mate in particular going down the bigoted conspiracy theory rabbit hole.  I also wonder whether the resonance she feels with Icke's ''work'' may be due to him also being C2E7. 

https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/12/20/18146628/alice-walker-david-icke-anti-semitic-new-york-times

Personally, since I learned about him being in my Entity, I've been hoping that it's just incorrect channeling. I don't like it but then again we're not responsible for the Personalities of Entity Mates going off the rails. We are going to, however, have some serious conversations when the time for the Astral reunion comes.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
Crystal
2 hours ago, Marigold said:

Ugh, such a disappointment that she is an admirer of David Icke and she has picked up anti-semitism. Always painful to see an Older Soul (or anyone, for that matter but especially those who should know better) and  an Entity Mate in particular going down the bigoted conspiracy theory rabbit hole.  I also wonder whether the resonance she feels with Icke's ''work'' may be due to him also being C2E7.

That is disappointing, especially for someone who is so creative and inspiring in many other ways. I always remind myself that “old” doesn’t necessarily mean “all knowing” or “wise” or even “nice person” (I recall thinking that Mr. Rogers was an Old soul but read on here that he was Mature!). 

I think that a LOT of people have gone down some very strange rabbit holes because of the past four years, and then COVID coming into the mix. The brew of Fuckface and Virus was a really poisonous one, and I think fear and disorientation made more people go off the rails into strange directions.

Oh and if you’re in Icke’s entity please feel free to kick his astral butt! No, we are not responsible for our Entity Mates, only ourselves, otherwise a lot more of us would be in a lot more trouble. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1
WolfAmethyst
22 minutes ago, Crystal said:

I think that a LOT of people have gone down some very strange rabbit holes because of the past four years, and then COVID coming into the mix. The brew of Fuckface and Virus was a really poisonous one, and I think fear and disorientation made more people go off the rails into strange directions.

Thank-you for this.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
avi

it was FANTASTIC!!!!! i really enjoyed it!! and totally wouldn't mind if it was 90 mins especially since it's only monthly right? 

thank you so much @Troy for the channeling it really really brought me a lot of joy and validation haha and thank you to everyone else on the panellllll ❤️❤️❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • Troy unfeatured this topic