FEEDBACK REQUEST: Be a part of TLEtv?

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
Troy

TLEtv IS A HIT!

TLEtv is moving forward with plans for the various series and it is so exciting! So far we seem to be lovingly received by the community, so they will continue coming and continue improving. 

If you feel so inclined, please respond to the following questions:

ONE: WE ARE HERE, NOW is a series that includes a STUDENT SPOTLIGHT segment. Who would you like to nominate for future Student Spotlights?

TLEtv BANNERS (4).png

TWO: CAUSAL COFFEE is a series that focuses on a full interview with a fellow student. Who would you like to nominate for a more in-depth interview like this?

TLEtv BANNERS.png

THREE: LIVING, LOVING, LEARNING is a series focused on panel discussion of a single topic, with viewer Q&A. Would you be interested in being a panel member?

TLEtv BANNERS (2).png

FOUR: WTF - Whackadoodle Truths & Fringe series is focused on the strange, mysterious, and unusual. Would you be interested in being a panel member?

TLEtv BANNERS (1).png

• LIKE/LOVE 17
Cong

ONE: WE ARE HERE, NOW is a series that includes a STUDENT SPOTLIGHT segment. Who would you like to nominate for future Student Spotlights?

Maureen!

TWO: CAUSAL COFFEE is a series that focuses on a full interview with a fellow student. Who would you like to nominate for a more in-depth interview like this?

Maureen's sister Diane!

THREE: LIVING, LOVING, LEARNING is a series focused on panel discussion of a single topic, with viewer Q&A. Would you be interested in being a panel member?

Yes!

FOUR: WTF - Whackadoodle Truths & Fringe series is focused on the strange, mysterious, and unusual. Would you be interested in being a panel member?

Yes!

• LIKE/LOVE 15
petra

ONE: Nadine, Faye, NickG, Jeroen, Connor.

TWO: Oscar Bannink, Mike Cleverly, JanetH, Uma, Ckaricai.

FOUR: I would be interested in being a panel member!

• LIKE/LOVE 13
Marigold
1 hour ago, Troy said:

Who would you like to nominate for future Student Spotlights?

I'm fine with it being anybody from TLE so I have a hard time pointing out specific people. This goes not only for this segment but for the other interviews as well. But as Cong mentioned, I would like to see Maureen on the Student Spotlight segment. I also nominate Bogi and Petra.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Who would you like to nominate for a more in-depth interview like this?

DianeHB, Luciana Flora, Zahra (especially Luciana and Zahra, being non-US citizens would bring a different perspective), Connor, Christian, Sam K.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Would you be interested in being a panel member?

I so want to do this and yet I have fears and can't gather the courage to express myself in such a visible way right now. Damn Arrogance as double CF!

I propose that the panel members change from time to time so that more students would have the opportunity to be a part of this and express their unique perspectives. Some (like me) may be hesistant at the moment but open in the future.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Would you be interested in being a panel member?

This is interesting and I'd love to watch it but if I choose to be a panel memeber, I would go with the LIVING, LOVING, LEARNING. However, I may change my mind once I start seeing the episodes, so who knows!

• LIKE/LOVE 12
AnnaD

ONE: WE ARE HERE, NOW is a series that includes a STUDENT SPOTLIGHT segment. Who would you like to nominate for future Student Spotlights?

@CurvyWords , @Christian, @Rosario, @BrianW@Evelin @MichaelSand @Uma.

TWO: CAUSAL COFFEE is a series that focuses on a full interview with a fellow student. Who would you like to nominate for a more in-depth interview like this?

@Cong and @Bogi :). Please and also @ckaricai,@DianeHB, @Martha@petra and @Miizle 🙂 . Also please @SharvariJ and @Nadine. As you can tell this list is going to grow. 

THREE: LIVING, LOVING, LEARNING is a series focused on panel discussion of a single topic, with viewer Q&A. Would you be interested in being a panel member?

I would love to but I can't due to study time constraints. However, I nominate @ckaricai@Jeroen and I reckon @DianeHB!

FOUR: WTF - Whackadoodle Truths & Fringe series is focused on the strange, mysterious, and unusual. Would you be interested in being a panel member?

No, as I need to LEARN this area lol so I would nominate @Janet and @Connor :). Also please @ckaricai and @petra!

This is SO COOL!!! Thank you 🙂

Edited by AnnaD
I had to include more people. The list just keeps getting bigger.
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1
Luciana Flora

One and two: @Rosario, @DianeHB, @Bogi, @BrianW.

Three: maybe. But I prefer to see how it will work before ... I honestly did not understand what it is like to be a panel .. IOI .. So I prefer to observe it before ..

Four: In this case, I prefer not to ... I don't know anything about this subject .. And at the moment I'm more focused on personal and more recent matters .. IoI .. This subject is interesting, but it's not my priority at this moment.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
Troy
1 hour ago, Marigold said:

I propose that the panel members change from time to time

That's actually exactly what I plan to do for the LLL series!

• LIKE/LOVE 12
Christian

I agree with @Marigold comment about really anyone for the interviews.

I would also suggest that you consider yourself @Troy for a coffee one.  You do have a more public life than many of the rest of us with Twitch streams and being the face of this group. It's always fun to peer behind the celeb veil. 😁

The wackadoodle one sounds fun.  There are a couple youtube channels that I follow that have lots of content about spooky side things which I have considered asking about before. Many of which I hadn't heard of.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
Tom

ONE and TWO: I'd enjoy hearing from more folks who have a role in essence and/or overleaves that are less commonly heard in this context.  Some of the folks that have been nominated above (for example, @petra, @DianeHB, @Bogi, and @Jeroen) definitely fit that criteria.  

THREE: Yep!

FOUR: I'm not very well versed in the wackadoodle stuff, but I'm happy to pitch in on this one too!

• LIKE/LOVE 10
DanielaS

Regarding ONE (or TWO): I had an idea that maybe the Spotlight people could be invited by Role. For example, it being a Server year, two or three Servers could join to talk about themselves and also what it is like to live life as a Server. Off the top of my head, @Jeroen and @Moonfeather are Servers. Maybe the next time you could do Priests. Then Warrior, then King. And then Artisans. And then do Sage and Scholar last because those Roles already get a lot of air time around here! 😄 

That way we all learn more about our fellow students and more about the nuances and lived experience of the Roles. It also provides more objective criteria to the Spotlight, otherwise it kind of feels like a popularity contest when really everyone around here would be a fascinating Spotlight focus.

• LIKE/LOVE 21
Rosario

I love all the suggestions and enthusiasm!!  each and all TLErs are amazing and have so much to share. I'm so curious about your lives!! 🥰

just popped in my mind...a Causal Coffee with @Ingun if she's up to it! ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
Tom
2 minutes ago, DanielaS said:

Regarding ONE (or TWO): I had an idea that maybe the Spotlight people could be invited by Role. For example, it being a Server year, two or three Servers could join to talk about themselves and also what it is like to live life as a Server. Off the top of my head, @Jeroen and @Moonfeather are Servers. Maybe the next time you could do Priests. Then Warrior, then King. And then Artisans. And then do Sage and Scholar last because those Roles already get a lot of air time around here! 😄 

That way we all learn more about our fellow students and more about the nuances and lived experience of the Roles. It also provides more objective criteria to the Spotlight, otherwise it kind of feels like a popularity contest when really everyone around here would be a fascinating Spotlight focus.

Great idea, Daniela!  Doing a panel (w/ Troy moderating) that is all servers would be really neat.  And then the next month it could be a panel with all artisans.  Next month warriors, and so on.        

• LIKE/LOVE 11
Troy
2 hours ago, DanielaS said:

This is an EXCELLENT idea for Living Loving Learning! Thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 13
AnnaD

We could invite current essence mates to have a (structured so it doesn't get too uncomfortable we would have to have a safe word) chat together to get the vibe of essence mates, or essence twins if anyone is feeling brave not looking at anyone in particular @Connor and @SharvariJ, and @NickG, @Heidi and @Dawn.... Are there others out there... @Luciana Flora and @Mari Lynn

This is your Life i.e.,  @SharvariJ and @Connor (Grand Cycle (together)) .... *opens book* 

You can say no. I don't know how I would be in the same situation. Maybe I would write a bit of a script with zero improv. Or not. Who knows. Just the highlights lol

• LIKE/LOVE 15
petra

@Troy  Oh my, I have this idea that You could invite Elizabeth Fraser "our very first One" for a chat. I know it is a little bit out there, but who knows???

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

I would love to be a panel member sometime for the rotating panel show!

And I would love to see anyone who is very active on TLE interviewed for either show😊

• LIKE/LOVE 11
Connie Stansell-Foy
10 hours ago, Christian said:

There are a couple youtube channels that I follow that have lots of content about spooky side things which I have considered asking about before. Many of which I hadn't heard of.

Oooh! Love me some spooky. Which channels, @Christian?

• LIKE/LOVE 3