Soul age levels

Allison

Question

Wondering if anyone can point me towards some material on levels within each soul age. In a brief exchange with Michael over the weekend, they told me that I was in the midst of shifting from Mature level 4 to Mature level 5. I've been feeling a little aimless/stagnant lately and they said that's why. Anyway, just wanted to get a better idea of what it means to be Mature 5 vs. Mature 4. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

3 answers to this question

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

Be careful with any channeling that explains away normal, general moods and processes in life with extraordinary processes. Changing soul age levels within a lifetime is a long and rather profound experience that can feel like your entire life has been deconstructed and includes deep grief. Aimless and stagnant are everyday experiences that anyone would feel in general, let alone during a global pandemic. I’m sure someone else can direct you to the library where all of the soul ages are delineated, but I just had to chime in really quickly and say, validate validate validate. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Hi, Allison.  I don't know about your circumstances, but in general as I understand it 5's themes are: expansion, new info/experiences, "eccentricity."  Solid ("one-input") roles like Warrior, Scholar & King find it more challenging (I can validate that!), but more fluid ones (read; Sage & Artisan)  tend to embrace it, so they say.  Level 4 is really digging in to the arc of the age.  So you can hypothesize that someone 4 Mature could be really expert at questioning their emotions and perceptions, for example.  Does that make sense 🙂 ? A lot of folks talk about changing levels within a life, but the ideas has always seemed a big fringe to me in terms of teachings overall. 

Speaking for myself, I expect any transition to a "5" of any process in the M vocab to have a kind of an adventurous,  "popping out" kind of a feel.  It can take a while to get to that, though.  (And, unlike a really enterprising "3", with 5-ness you know you've done it before but now it's also all-new and sort of "on the edge"...)  Like leaving the house after a year of lockdown too maybe!  For what it's worth, that's what I can validate.  I wonder, what do you think?

Here could be some of the info you're seeking, according to TLE folks.  @KurtisM did some really great summaries a while back, helpful  to me for the kind of validation I think Troy means (thanks, Kurtis!): https://our.truthloveenergy.com/articles.html/library/soul-ages-levels/levels/

• LIKE/LOVE 4