This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT - May 2021

Troy

I definitely FEEL this transition from Unchanging into Persistence. I feel it so strongly. And I felt that Perseverance energy in general these last few months. I had to get myself through something that I had no control over, that wasn't going to change through any of my efforts, and of course that's all been true collectively with the virus too. A couple of weeks ago I got a one-card reading from a Tarot reader I like, who pulled...Perseverance! I had come to him with a question about whether or not I should give up on something. He said "Whatever it is, DON'T GIVE UP." 

It really helped me, over the past couple of months, to use the image from the Six Of Swords tarot card as a visualization. The RWS imagery of the people in the boat, navigating themselves to smoother waters. I felt like that person paddling the boat, just trying to focus on the calmer waters ahead, and on the shore, and on not running aground on hidden rocks. I felt something shift in the last week, first internally, and in my dreams, and now it's starting to take form in my life a bit too. It's both a relief and painful, like a limb that's been asleep for a long time coming back to life.

Thank you, @Troy!

• LIKE/LOVE 20

I am cranky. I am tired of people's crap, but bring it on. Structures are crumbling, people are cracking. Could be good. I can entertain the bs for a little longer. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

On 5/3/2021 at 2:02 PM, Troy said:

ENERGY REPORT

MAY 2021

if you choose to continue, Persistence will take you through to that point when possibilities return. 

enduring through the lies to return to a stable state of truth. 

Kindness and The Truth are your fuel. Continue being kind to yourself and others and know that the truth is bigger than the lies, pain, and suffering that may dominate the flow of information into your days.

focus on what is TRUE. This means looking at what you know is meaningful, beautiful, what matters to you, who matters to you, and actively engaging in interactions that help fuel your perseverance. Allow these revisits to the truth to help you cut through the noise and keep your strength and focus as your own, as often and as well as you can.

This feels like a synopsis for season 4 of  "The Handmaid's Tale" for some reason
Or a reminder that many things can be true at once, ie when definitions encompass a continuum / the non-binary vs strict categories / binary ways of looking at things 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

• TeamTLE

For the last few weeks my night dreaming has felt like other lives... or multiple lives. It's full on dreaming all night, full of detail and nuance, like I'm living over there and my days feel grey and pale like I barely exist here. It's really odd. I'm unable to record anything when I wake up. Last night I caught a bit with @Leela Corman. I could see her mostly as a head shot like you'd see someone on Zoom. We were talking with each other about what's going on. She said the word Foke. I laughed and said that's a new word you just created. It's a cross between Woke and F______ (can't remember the word). I said that's really cool. She smiled and said, yes, it is. 

• LIKE/LOVE 20

9 hours ago, Maureen said:

For the last few weeks my night dreaming has felt like other lives... or multiple lives. It's full on dreaming all night, full of detail and nuance, like I'm living over there and my days feel grey and pale like I barely exist here. It's really odd.

Omg, yes. The past few nights of dreams have been vivid and intense, with some set in the far distant future and others set as a parallel to now. It is odd.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

I had a dream that I got pregnant after having sex with a (cis) woman.  Doctors were debating how best to surgically allow for a safe delivery.  So yeah.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 12

16 hours ago, Maureen said:

For the last few weeks my night dreaming has felt like other lives... or multiple lives. It's full on dreaming all night, full of detail and nuance, like I'm living over there and my days feel grey and pale like I barely exist here. It's really odd. I'm unable to record anything when I wake up. Last night I caught a bit with @Leela Corman. I could see her mostly as a head shot like you'd see someone on Zoom. We were talking with each other about what's going on. She said the word Foke. I laughed and said that's a new word you just created. It's a cross between Woke and F______ (can't remember the word). I said that's really cool. She smiled and said, yes, it is. 

Jumping on the overly vivid dream conga line, including some horror movie level nightmares involving car wrecks and sinkholes. I've awakened with a headache every day this week so far. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

I dont know what kind of dreams Im having. They're seriously bizarre.

I had one where a bunch of people were in my backyard sitting in chairs on the lawn  in a circle and I was part of some kind of group in a game where we were trying to win them over by telling a story about... uh... space horses?

Apparently we came up with this story in the library.

We also sold merchandise by throwing it at them. They loved it.

Then I had one where a dude took videos of me I found on the internet, which I tried to get him to delete.

Then I had one where I was in some weird perfectly symmetrical city and was curious about a girl doing something in the back of a parking lot. She was taken away by some people and then there was no one there... until people in coveralls with robotic monotone voices started chasing me to try to get me to "be happy".

I ended up finding everyone was brain washed when they crossed streets and stepped on the white part they'd get paralyzed and their hand would guide them to the cross street button on the post where they'd uh transform??

Then I turned into Candace from Phineas & Ferb and I dont know why.

Also apparently I can jump over 20 feet of crosswalk.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • LOL 5

Couple of nights of seriously weird dreams for me, too. I don't remember them clearly, but last night's involved zombies. Somehow not nightmares, though. I wasn't afraid in the dreams, and I didn't wake up afraid, just with a "that was weird" feeling.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

My dreams have been a stupid mish-mash of daily life and the news. In last night's dream, my husband was on the phone with Tom Cruise giving him advice on cryptocurrency trading.  

???

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 9

• TLE12

My dream recall has not been very good recently. I do remember a couple of recent dreams that stood out.

In the first one, I met an entity near a large and old Oak tree. I do not know the name of the entity only that they were referred to as an entity. They were helping me untangle what looked like roots or vines that were green in color. After unwrapping the roots from the tree, they looked like a bundle of many thin threads in parallel to each other.

Last night, I was in a place that had a heavy duty door like that of a vault. That place was like a waiting area. I went through that door into what appeared to be another world. It was night time. There was a circular pathway. The environment consisted of a red or orange mist that appeared to originate from the stars in the night sky. I went for a quiet run and ran the circle 3 times which equated to about 3 miles before heading back through the door. Access to the door required this small pin which I had in my pocket.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

5 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

They were helping me untangle what looked like roots or vines that were green in color. After unwrapping the roots from the tree, they looked like a bundle of many thin threads in parallel to each other.

This part of your dream reminds me of dreams I've been having lately.  I'll post a blog with my recent dreams which I asked Michael to comment on. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Like @Jeroen, my dream recall has not been good lately. One dream last night was something about the plants in my garden, and another was about my cat. I think. I remember that they were weird, but I don't have any other memory about them.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

On 5/10/2021 at 9:50 PM, Maureen said:

She said the word Foke. I laughed and said that's a new word you just created. It's a cross between Woke and F______ (can't remember the word).

I know what that missing F word is. And it is perfect. And I am stealing FOKE!

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 8

• TeamTLE
6 minutes ago, Kerrin said:

I know what that missing F word is. And it is perfect. And I am stealing FOKE!

Yes!! I couldn't remember the word but I was thinking (afterwards) that Fucking Woke, or FOKE, is perfect! ⚡

• LIKE/LOVE 9

• TLE12

fokin perfect 😆❤️ 

I'm nurturing my Perseverance with creativity, astral exploration and bonding with friends. 

also, one of my mantras for this year is "let yourself be enough, let everything you do be enough"

I've been redecorating my room and printing some pictures for my walls, from animated movies I like and inspiration for clothes and makeup.

my dreams have been super busy and Inception-like. Lots of stairs, castles, buildings, bookshelves, meetings.

Can't remember much but I know up there things are cooking up.

Yesterday, I even rewatched Inception to prime my dreams for something interesting haha!! 

and BTS came again...we were sitting at a table, and I was writing in a notebook. It felt as if I was writing lyrics or a story for them.

ahh, one of my childhood dreams was publishing  books or stories with my own artwork... 

I know it will happen some day, perhaps it is time to plant the seeds...imagining, envisioning ❤️

((soul hugs, TLE))

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

MAY 23rd - 25th: ENERGY SHIFT - Turbulence - a highly charged mix of empathy, sensitivity, and overwhelm. We do not know if this is prompted by an event or merely a “bad day”. It will pass, but it may be a rough few days for some.

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER MAY:

REVISIT THE TRUTH - As you move through May, it can be quite helpful, healing, and meaningful to focus on what is TRUE. This means looking at what you know is meaningful, beautiful, what matters to you, who matters to you, and actively engaging in interactions that help fuel your perseverance. Allow these revisits to the truth to help you cut through the noise and keep your strength and focus as your own, as often and as well as you can.

Feels like things are heating up, and I don't just mean in Gaza and re the Jan 6th insurrection.
Anyone else encountering more examples of people reaching their limits re COVID etc?  

All public transit here had to be suspended after a bomb threat this week (a first, but thankfully over now)
Several local businesses have decided to start defying the public health orders in the past few days. 

Others finally made the painful decision to close completely.
Even the protester who got himself arrested over an anti-mask rally here last month just got arrested again this week- for assaulting police and  threatening to shoot elected officials

• LIKE/LOVE 8

@WolfAmethyst Things are certainly heating up. I'm fed up with Covid myself but there's not a whole lot I can do about the slow shakeoff.

At least people I know are getting vaccinated.

I don't know if this has anything to do with your thoughts, but I currently speculate June may be a major divergence month.

It could have been April or May, but I think most of us just haven't felt ready to move forward yet.

In my life and others, I notice June as a go forward or stay where you are choice time. Particularly regarding health and fitness, jobs or home relocation/renovation.

I'll be surprised if June is not a Divergence month. But it could just be a personal thing for me.

The interesting thing about nexii is that all through 2011-2017, we were branching and merging parallels like crazy.

The Nexus Bubble of 2018 seems to have slowed things down, then 2019 had a burst and ever since 2020 it's been a slow burn with few nexii.

I wonder what that means. We're being less reactionary and more measured in when we wanna branch?

• LIKE/LOVE 9

1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

I don't know if this has anything to do with your thoughts, but I currently speculate June may be a major divergence month.

I agree- it "feels" like we're due for another key divergence soon.
Or maybe an IS manifestation / another of the 5 potential hosts locking-in ahead of manifestation?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• TeamTLE

MAY 23rd - 25th: ENERGY SHIFT - Turbulence - a highly charged mix of empathy, sensitivity, and overwhelm. We do not know if this is prompted by an event or merely a “bad day”. It will pass, but it may be a rough few days for some.

All these people and more, like Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene, are descending on Arizona this weekend to support the “Fr-audit” of Maricopa County’s election results and hold a rally to “Defend Donald Trump in the Election Audit in Arizona.” This is a screenshot from TRMS. 

DE2FB9C9-1C4A-4240-99D6-2FAA01774397.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • EYEROLL/MEH 6
  • SAD 1
  • ANGRY 5

I just want to state, again, that Matt Gaetz is an actual neo-Nazi. I want to make sure everyone remembers that.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

I'm so depressed today over the state of the country.  I can't believe a judge in Georgia just gave the green light to another fraudit in GA, where there's already been 3 recounts. 

• ANGRY 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

• Troy unfeatured this topic