Do souls introduce other souls to their fellows just like we do in the physical?

I didn't have the slightest idea where to ask this but I just had this question pop up. May or may not ask it in a POF, you're free to do so if you find it interesting and want to;

You know that situation when you are with somebody and you bump into someone else, who doesn't know the person you're with, and you introduce your two friends to each other, and sometimes it just happens that they become friends afterwards too. I wonder if the same happens in the astral. Imagine you're, I don't know, with your ET who doesn't know another soul you're having in your "dreamscape" (whether it's imagining during the day or dreaming at night, doesn't matter, I call this a dreamscape). Your ET and the other being in the same dreamscape, it's possible they meet, then. Perhaps this is how we end up with so many connections after all, it's all a matter of "oh hey, X this is Y, Y this is X, let's hang out together".  In the end we all end up knowing one another in one way or the other.

What do you think? If that's true, then the physical has even less difference with the astral than it seems. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Interesting question!

I would think [and this is really just me typing stream of consciousness style off the top of my head, no research put in] that maybe you wouldn't need to? I feel like the astral is already kind of a "reunion ground" so "we" would already "know" everyone and would simply be comparing stories at that point?

A follow up: How differentiated are our consciousnesses when we get to the astral? Once we cross that bridge [of sorts] do we suddenly have access to more information than we would physically? (I would think so) And I'd venture maybe that as soon as we wake up "in real life" that knowledge just isn't accessible (unless you've practiced varying astral projection/ visitation techniques.)

Just my very gut-informed musings on the subject 🙂  I know there are SEVERAL folks here who may have more concrete answers, provided via Michael

• LIKE/LOVE 5
5 minutes ago, Amanda said:

I would think [and this is really just me typing stream of consciousness style off the top of my head, no research put in] that maybe you wouldn't need to? I feel like the astral is already kind of a "reunion ground" so "we" would already "know" everyone and would simply be comparing stories at that point?

Why does this feel so obvious... hahaa, physical Manshuk always overthinking 😬

I guess you can feel it during very vivid dreams or lucid dreams, if not by astral projection. I'm currently trying to induce lucid dreaming to access the astral more consciously. I may just get not just comfort, but also pretty wild inspiration from all of that and then put all of this into my works. In vivid dreams I feel things as if my physical senses were cranked up above 11. To the point it's almost like my physical shell feels numb in comparison, and yet I'm super sensitive as well here.  It's probably the same when you do astral projection. 

On a funny note, you see the "limit" we cross as a bridge, I see it as an endless landscape that just changes))

• LIKE/LOVE 1