Things I really like in MT and deem important

Jean-François Lozevis

• the fact that our essense chooses many things in our personality and that my MT chart can really help to understand better myself;
  • the tolerance about the differences in people: this is their choices after all to be like this or that;
  • no shortcut in incarnation cycles: no one-life springboard to Nirvana or Eternity. So I shoud enjoy the journey because it will be a long one as I'm only 3rd Mature according to Shepherd Hoodwin.

And you, what do you find in MT Teachings? Wonder if "find" is the good English term. I wanted to say "Que trouvez-vous dans les enseignements de Michael?".

• LIKE/LOVE 15

I found peace.

I spent years struggling to figure out what my purpose in life was. I was in pain, depressed, and considering suicide. The Michaels helped me accept that the purpose of life is to live.

I'm still searching. According to the Michaels, my goal for this lifetime is Growth, and that it is my goal because that's what my Essence has struggled to learn how to do. Have I learned? I don't know, but I do know that more growth is always possible. I am content to live my life the best way I can, and to try to reach the positive poles of my overleaves while I do it.

Peace is great.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Great topic!

To me, the Michael Teachings are a gift that keeps on giving. I feel fortunate to have "found" them and you guys.

The one thing that I would mention right now is INCLUSION. It is just a broader point of view of everything. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

That I can discuss other things that dare not speak their names in very linear scientific rational communities subjects like reincarnation. I found the Michael Teachings because of my need to know that reincarnation is a truth. I kept my mouth shut for years until I found the Michael Teachings, and when I found them, I found MY PEOPLE. People who can validate some crazy experiences, and who also predominantly use verification, good robust science to explain their experiences, and who reject New Age trends that ask one to leave ones brain at the door, and who can discern between experiences using both science and their own experiences as a mature or old soul in this TLE world. I hope that is clear, I haven't had a good sleep because of study.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

The modularity of it.  MT is a teaching, but it's not a "path;" I can graft it onto the other spiritual teachings I've incorporated into my perspective with little effort.  It makes no claim on sole truth, and given how open it is about the fact that no channel is 100% accurate, it hardly makes any claim on "truth" at all.  There's very little sifting or reconciling one has to do with MT; either something is validated or it's not.  Either it resonates or it doesn't.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

• 2 months later...

This teaching brings me a some kind of peace learning what and who I am made of. Why I do and think certain ways. Knowing that I "made" who I am on purpose and learning that purpose brings me a strength I didn't have before. I just keep diving in and learning more as I grow. The more I meditate on these teachings and my higher self the better I become. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3