Anyone in Cadre 5? Entity 1? Bueller?

KiwiKiss

Hi,

Looking to meet some cadre and entity-mates. As channeled by Dave I am in Cadre 5, Entity 1. It seems to me that not many Cadre 5 essences hang around here.

Kiwi

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Hi, @KiwiKiss  Of all the Michael Channels only two use a different Cadre system and Dave is one of them, if he has you in Cadre 5, that would be Cadre 3 channeled by other Michael Channels, except for Shepherd or Dave, it would be 5.

There is one active Michael Student from C3E1, here on TLE, our Wendy.

There are 53 from Cadre 3 mapped in our Cadre and Entity mapping.

Famous people from C3E1 mapped would be Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Langston Hughes.

From Cadre 5 there are some in the Famous mapping, here on TLE we do not have yet an active Michael Student from Cadre 5.

Cadre 3 = COMPASSION (nurturers, integrators, peacemakers).

Cadre 5 = BEAUTY ( artists, highlights the best of things).

It is not much, but I wish this info helps you a little to validate for yourself.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

7 hours ago, KiwiKiss said:

Hi,

Looking to meet some cadre and entity-mates. As channeled by Dave I am in Cadre 5, Entity 1. It seems to me that not many Cadre 5 essences hang around here.

Kiwi

Hi Kiwi and welcome 👋

My dad is your entity mate, a 2nd old scholar-cast scholar with a king ET (also channeled by Dave). He’s not on TLE though. Nice to see one of his entity mates and someone from a neighbouring Cadre (im from C6) on here 🙂 

I’ve seen a few C5s on TLE but most people are from Cadres 1-3. You could try the search function to search for Cadre/Entity mates.

@petra  Dave uses the common system that Troy uses I believe.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

• 5 weeks later...

@annali Hi I'm from cadre 6 as well! What entity are you from? I'm in entity 6. 

On 5/9/2021 at 11:10 PM, petra said:

Hi, @KiwiKiss  Of all the Michael Channels only two use a different Cadre system and Dave is one of them, if he has you in Cadre 5, that would be Cadre 3 channeled by other Michael Channels, except for Shepherd or Dave, it would be 5.

Wow, thank you for this! I didn't know Dave was one of the ones with a different system. I just kept seeing references to Shepherd's numbering being different. Is Dave on here to validate quickly?