Jump to content
TruthLoveEnergy

Michael Speaks: Cynosures


Uma
 Share

Recommended Posts

Thank You Michael & @Troy, questioners and @Manshuk

 

I am grateful for the clarity of identification in our interactions, pondering' s and wondering' s with our inner and outer worlds, and revelations through Cynosures, how connected we are through them with all the Personas that we hold as Essence.

The connection to Michael via our chosen Cynosure, therefore less worry if I find them again, next time around.

The three a, a, a, awe, admiration, attention, the levity that connects, makes me smile, what a wonderful tapestry we weave! 

 

Thank You @Ludmila Karameros I wondered what it would be that we would share as Personas with a concurrent.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ARTISAN

I wish Michael had done a more formal introduction to this topic, because someone reading this transcript for the first time without seeing the discussion in the first post that prompted the topic (see POF: Cynosures) or without hearing the discussion in the latest TLETv episode (see TLETv Episode 4 on Youtube for now) might be totally confused about the flow of content in this transcript.

 

Perhaps because the topic has been prominent on TLE for the past week or so, Michael seems to have assumed we've all studied and thought enough about this topic to be in the same place as far as active questions. Given that the audience was primarily those who HAVE read the posted topic and viewed the episode, that was pretty much the case during the live chat. (Or perhaps Michael was simply responding to however Troy worded the request for the topic.)

 

So, for those of you coming to this transcript and thinking that there seem to be assumptions about what you know when you got here, you can use the search function to find "cynosure" or you can at least start by accessing the links I have just given. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
11 hours ago, Janet said:

I wish Michael had done a more formal introduction to this topic, because someone reading this transcript for the first time without seeing the discussion in the first post that prompted the topic

 

That was just an efficiency thing. Michael doesn't always re-deliver what was already channeled just for our convenience when we already have the information. We can do the work of putting it together in one place. I will pull it together in one document and repost. If I were doing a presentation, I would have organized an introduction, but this was a channeling of a new topic that was explored across three different sessions. It was a discovery, so it was a bit messy.

  • LIKE/LOVE 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Janet changed the title to Michael Speaks: Cynosures
  • ARTISAN
1 minute ago, Troy said:

I will pull it together in one document and repost.

No need to repost here in the transcript section. But if you pull it together into an article, we can post it in the Study Library

  • LIKE/LOVE 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Troy featured this topic
  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
3 minutes ago, Janet said:

No need to repost here in the transcript section. But if you pull it together into an article, we can post it in the Study Library

I added a synopsis to the start of the transcript here. This can be copy-pasted into the Archive. I think this works.

  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Uma said:

So keep your curiosity high with Michael. Michael says we have only barely scratched the surface of what there is to learn.

Which is just mind bending knowing how much we already have! ( @Troy You really are a damn rock star, thank you so much for your continued dedication to this material, and to us ❤️  )

  • LIKE/LOVE 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/23/2021 at 5:32 PM, Uma said:

The only factors we have found that shifts the Manifestation into something more imminent are: an acknowledged mutation of the virus that would spread and kill faster; a war between two (or more) major forces; or the collapse of the internet/electricity networks. These conditions would bring about Manifestation because they are disruptions that would require great focus of direction for recovery. We can see these possibilities because they are extreme but that does not mean they are likely.

 

The other paths to Manifestation are set in far less dramatic scenarios that may be more subtle in effect. We can say that if one of the identified Host becomes central to a major event, it is likely that all Hosts would Manifest within days of that event. We cannot predict this.

 

As for the pandemic: it is not over. It is in a lull and that lull may help gain footing, but it is not over until it is over for the planet.

 

We must conclude here for today. Good day to each of you. Goodbye, for now.

Has anybody else seen the 2021 series "Tribes of Europa" on Netflix?
It's set about 2 generations after a near global collapse of internet / electricity (in 2074, and locations within present-day Germany)

Michael's mentioned before that people often explore such scary possibilities via the tv / film industry.

 

(shrugs) I'm a scholar who finds brainstorming / planning for emergencies helpful during such times of uncertainty.  It makes it easier to be calm and focused on other things once I've got  a "frame of reference" / backup plan for the scary stuff.

 

B.1.617 COVID mutation (first identified in India) might fit, both because its R(eproduction) # is so much higher and because if the virus doesn't kill directly, it leaves people so much more vulnerable to things like black fungus infections (in the warmer climates of highly-populated South East Asia).

 

War between two (or more) major forces I'm struggling to narrow down - or whether it refers to some kind of physical conflict, cyberwar conflict, or something else completely.
 

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, WolfAmethyst said:

Has anybody else seen the 2021 series "Tribes of Europa" on Netflix?
It's set about 2 generations after a near global collapse of internet / electricity (in 2074, and locations within present-day Germany)

Michael's mentioned before that people often explore such scary possibilities via the tv / film industry.

 

(shrugs) I'm a scholar who finds brainstorming / planning for emergencies helpful during such times of uncertainty.  It makes it easier to be calm and focused on other things once I've got  a "frame of reference" / backup plan for the scary stuff.

 

B.1.617 COVID mutation (first identified in India) might fit, both because its R(eproduction) # is so much higher and because if the virus doesn't kill directly, it leaves people so much more vulnerable to things like black fungus infections (in the warmer climates of highly-populated South East Asia).

 

War between two (or more) major forces I'm struggling to narrow down - or whether it refers to some kind of physical conflict, cyberwar conflict, or something else completely.
 

What happens in tribes of europa?

  • LIKE/LOVE 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Delphi said:

What happens in tribes of europa?

Here's the Netflix preview (English subtitles) The original filming was in German, but the dubbing is excellent.


Here are synopses for the first seasons 6 episodes
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9184982/episodes?ref_=tt_ov_epl

https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/81002769

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribes_of_Europa#Episodes

  • LIKE/LOVE 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ARTISAN
On 5/23/2021 at 3:32 PM, Uma said:

If this word had not been available in our channel, another word would have been chosen that would approximate it, such as "beacon," but we have used that term for other elements and prefer the more meaningful "cynosure."

I just want to point out that Michael has spoken separately of beacons. See What are Beacons?

  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks @ckaricai, I was wondering what it comprised of and - how it is the word used for this TLE definition. If I think of dog tail, I will remember it. North star means zilch to me as it isn't seen in the southern hemisphere. It is interesting how words get their meaning.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just for kicks, @AnnaD  and  @ckaricai :

 

POF:Cynosures

petra commented on Manshuk's blog entry in Private Sessions Central [community blog]

...Cynosure : Greek kynosoura, dog's tail, an old name for the constellation of Ursa Minor or the North Star -n. any person or thing that is a center of attention or interest.

  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, petra said:

Just for kicks, @AnnaD  and  @ckaricai :

 

POF:Cynosures

petra commented on Manshuk's blog entry in Private Sessions Central [community blog]

...Cynosure : Greek kynosoura, dog's tail, an old name for the constellation of Ursa Minor or the North Star -n. any person or thing that is a center of attention or interest.

 

Thanks for pointing that out. I don't remember reading that at all. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cyno ? canine? c vowel n? then ursa = bear. And dogs kind of have a bear face. For me this is an endless discussion and needs wine and food lol. This thread is in threat of getting hijacked by etymology.

Edited by AnnaD
Punctuation. Lets eat Grandma. Lets eat, Grandma. etc
  • LOL 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/23/2021 at 5:32 PM, Uma said:

MEntity:
 The only factors we have found that shifts the Manifestation into something more imminent are: an acknowledged mutation of the virus that would spread and kill faster;

#@$! 🤬
Vietnam finds hybrid of COVID-19 variants first detected in India and U.K
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/vietnam-finds-hybrid-of-covid-19-variants-first-detected-in-india-and-u-k-1.5448003

  • SAD 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i personally do not watch disaster film/tv bc it encourages people to prepare for disaster. i listen to uplifting music and try to stay in nature to avoid even experiencing the worst. keep my eye on the prize of what i really want or else i get super freaked out watching like apocalyptic movies bc who tf wants to live that. not me. and i absolutely positively will not do so lol. if i read apocalyptic type stuff it’s kids stuff that includes a more fantastical hero’s journey like lord of the rings rather than hyper realistic shit like 2012 bc we old souls are very powerful and if we keep focusing on the worst case scenarios, we will most certainly bring the worst case scenarios to earth because we should know better tbqh 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, avi said:

i personally do not watch disaster film/tv bc it encourages people to prepare for disaster. i listen to uplifting music and try to stay in nature to avoid even experiencing the worst. keep my eye on the prize of what i really want or else i get super freaked out watching like apocalyptic movies bc who tf wants to live that. not me. and i absolutely positively will not do so lol. if i read apocalyptic type stuff it’s kids stuff that includes a more fantastical hero’s journey like lord of the rings rather than hyper realistic shit like 2012 bc we old souls are very powerful and if we keep focusing on the worst case scenarios, we will most certainly bring the worst case scenarios to earth because we should know better tbqh 

this is also the same reason why i don’t watch the news or keep up with updates constantly. what’s the point? i get my news with my daily skimm and other newsletters that use tones of voice that resonate with me then i just try to send positive energy towards the worrisome situations and let it go. protect your peace y’all. we’re honestly really old and tired and i personally will not be joining anyone in any apocalyptic timelines sorry i won’t be there lmfao i will bow out before i experience that shit 😂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, avi said:

this is also the same reason why i don’t watch the news or keep up with updates constantly. what’s the point? i get my news with my daily skimm and other newsletters that use tones of voice that resonate with me then i just try to send positive energy towards the worrisome situations and let it go. protect your peace y’all. we’re honestly really old and tired and i personally will not be joining anyone in any apocalyptic timelines sorry i won’t be there lmfao i will bow out before i experience that shit 😂 

final note....i enjoy film/tv like 24 and salt and jason bourne and wanted if it’s going to be something where there’s not necessarily a “happy” ending...because they always end kind of open-ended like yeah it wasn’t a fairy tale ending but they don’t ever end with the hero being defeated and i personally will not be defeated lmao  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2021 at 5:32 PM, Uma said:

 

MEntity:
We see all Infinite Soul Hosts as active and taking on the trajectory that would allow for Manifestation. We cannot see if Manifestation is imminent, but these Hosts are likely to make some relevant and meaningful contribution on a scale that goes beyond the obvious even if there is no Manifestation. The only factors we have found that shifts the Manifestation into something more imminent are: an acknowledged mutation of the virus that would spread and kill faster; a war between two (or more) major forces; or the collapse of the internet/electricity networks. These conditions would bring about Manifestation because they are disruptions that would require great focus of direction for recovery. We can see these possibilities because they are extreme but that does not mean they are likely.

 

The other paths to Manifestation are set in far less dramatic scenarios that may be more subtle in effect. We can say that if one of the identified Host becomes central to a major event, it is likely that all Hosts would Manifest within days of that event. We cannot predict this.

 

 

Does today's world-wide partial internet outage count?  Even cellphone coverage was messed up by all the thunderstorms' electrical activity here over the past few days.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/internet-outage-websites-apps-world-intl/index.html

  • LIKE/LOVE 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...